Coinversations

Story Info
Wife tries to convince husband that she should take a lover.
2.7k words
2.52
121.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexysarah7
Sexysarah7
185 Followers

A couple of months ago, my older sister decided to permanently leave South Africa to come and live in the UK. The plan was that she would initially live with us for a few months, or even longer, so that she could get established. About a month before she came here we knew that she was definitely coming, as her visa was approved. This was very exciting, both for me, and my sister, as I'd hardly seen her over the previous ten years, and I was really looking forward to spending time with her.

My husband was absolutely lovely about the plan, never for one moment saying anything negative about my sister coming to live with us, and, in fact, it was him who did most of the organising, sending all the stuff she needed for her visa and so on.

My husband and I were relaxing in our garden on a nice sunny day, about two weeks before my sister was due to arrive and I was imagining the things we would do together, when I realised that there was a bit of a problem. My sister would be wanting to meet guys, go to pubs, go dancing etc. My husband and I love dancing, however, that would never work, no guys would approach my sister with him there. She and I would have to go without him, and I really wasn't sure how he would take that idea.

I'm fairly dominant in our relationship, not whips and chains and stuff, but mostly I make the decisions and tell him what to do, and, I suspect that me being dominant turns him on, but I wasn't at all sure he would go for this idea. After all, I would certainly be dancing with guys, they would be getting fresh with me, touching me, perhaps kissing me. As I was thinking this I realised I was getting quite turned on, so I thought, in for a penny...

I started a conversation with him where I led him step by step through the argument about me having to go to dances with my sister to help her pick up a guy. He was quite reluctant, but I pushed on with the logic, and eventually he accepted that it would have to happen. I then pushed a bit farther, getting more and more turned on, by mentioning how far I might have to go with a guy, so my sister could get far enough, and, just as he was losing his nerve I suggested that it would be a big turn on for him, and that on the Sunday morning, I would tell him all the details while giving him a long slow wank.

That clinched it, and he said it was ok. I couldn't believe I'd got him to agree to me going clubbing with my sister with the express intention of picking up guys, and that my husband would have no say in how far I went with other men, just so long as I told him about it afterwards and he got a wank.

Having got this agreement, my arousal was incredible, with me imagining being fucked by some young stud in his hotel room with my long suffering husband at home watching tv, and knowing that I could be cuckolding him.

I grabbed my husband's hand and dragged him off to bed where we fucked like randy teenagers, and after I'd cum twice and hubby had cum once, and I was stroking his re-hardening cock, I started to question him about him being turned on by the idea of me having sex with other men. He tried to hold out, but with me getting him closer and closer to cumming, by continuously asking him the questions about his fantasies, and what he thought about when he was wanking, that he caved in and admitted that he fantasised about me having sex with other men and cuckolding him.

That was just such a fantastic result!!!

I dropped off to sleep wondering where else I could take this and how far I could go and how far I wanted to go.

A week after I had the conversation with my husband about me going on the pull with my sister, I decided to phone her to see how her preparations were going. Since my husband was sitting next to me on the sofa, I decided to have some fun with him.

We chatted about which stuff she should bring, and so on, then I told her how much I was looking forward to going out with her the way we used to. Then I dropped the bombshell about telling my husband that I would be going out on the pull with her and would probably get picked up by young guys. She thought that he would be mad, but I reassured her that after a bit of persuasion, he was ok with it.

I could see that my husband was looking a bit uncomfortable about this conversation, so I stepped it up a gear and told her that, in fact, the idea of me having sex with other guys turns him on so much, that he often wanks with that fantasy in his head.

As is the way with my sister, she then went off on a tangent, saying that I should get a chastity cage to stop my husband wanking at all, and that being locked up would make it easier for me to have sex with other guys, as he's hardly likly to complain when he hasn't cum for a week.

At the end we left it that she would sort the cage out when she arrived.

Finally, I told my husband that it was all his fault that this was happening, due to his kinky fantasies and excessive wanking. This was really brilliant fun!

During the following week, I decided to be a bit more pro-active regarding my approaching liberation, of my sex life that is. I had been sort of in touch on Facebook, with a few of my ex-boyfriends from South Africa, many of whom had immigrated into the UK. I got in touch with three of them who I knew were based in London, and they were all thrilled to hear from me. In fact they all asked to meet up for a meal, or whatever. I assumed that whatever meant sex, which was a nice thought, as they were all good at sex, just not great at a relationship with a woman earning twice as much as them. South African macho I guess.

I also asked some of the women I work with where they would go dancing to meet up with guys and they told me a couple of places that they like to go when their husbands are out of town. It was getting better and better.

Finally, I decided to let slip to my husband about the ex boyfriends after my sister arrived, to push some more of my husband's buttons. I figured he would rather take the chance of me being picked up at a dance, rather than the certainty of me having sex with several exes.

My sister arrived as planned. On the first evening she was with us I decided to start talking about my 'old flames'.

She and I started talking about specific guys I had dated, where they were now, which ones I was still in touch with, and which ones were good in bed. My husband got more and more upset, as he progressively realised that there were guys who I was still in contact with, who were living in London, and who I'd slept with and enjoyed in the past. I didn't let on that I had only just got in touch with them.

What was interesting was that he wasn't upset in an angry, outraged husband kind of way, but in a submissive, hurt way. I decided to twist the knife a little more by pointing out that he had already admitted to being turned on by the idea of me being with other men, not making any allowance for the fact that he was on the edge of cumming when I dragged this confession out of him.

My sister interjected with her view that we should lock hubby up to improve his attitude, which, I think, panicked him a bit, so that by the end of the conversation, he seemed to have accepted that I could have dates, and possibly sex with other men, if I wanted to. I was having so much fun, teasing him, that I definitely didn't want to stop there.

After that it got even more weird, as after some prodding by my sister, my husband confessed that he was getting turned on by the idea of me having sex with another man. Finally, I got so turned on by the idea, that I dragged my husband off to bed and made him lick me to several orgasms. I didn't bother doing anything for him.

That night in bed, I reached over and gently held his flaccid cock. I gradually started stroking the glans with my middle finger and he grew quickly into my hand. I told him to fuck me, hard and slow, which he started to do. It felt lovely, I was really horny, and so was he, but I was still working on my agenda. I told him that I understood that the way things were moving was difficult for him, but that he keeps admitting that the idea of me having sex with another man was a big turn on for him, but that if he keeps going back on what he's said, I would have to let my sister lock his cock up, so that she can control his attitude.

He so much wanted to cum, that I got him to promise to be good and positive in future, before I would allow him to cum. I then said he could cum but he had to keep telling me that he wanted me to cuckold him, to fuck lots of men and so on. He came very hard, agreeing that he wanted me to cuckold him with lots of men. When he had finished, I kissed him on the lips, told him that I loved him, then told him to finish me off with his tongue.

He did a fantastic job and made me cum twice, while I thought about having sex with my old flames. It was a brilliant evening all round!

The next evening when I got home from work there was a very strange atmosphere. My husband cooked dinner as always, asking me about my day etc. Then over dinner he told me that we ought to go to the dance Saturday night, so that my sister could get to meet some guys, and that he understood that I would need to be chatted up as well, and that he quite understood. Even more unbelievably, he then suggested that we all go clothes shopping on Saturday before the dance, to get me a new outfit, something sexy, plus undies, just in case. I couldn't believe my ears, but just agreed anyway.

It occurred to me that my sister had somehow blackmailed my husband into this change of attitude, but I decided to let it lie. I was really looking forward to the weekend, and quite content to let my sister orchestrate things

As the week progressed I became more and more sure that my sister had some sort of hold over my husband. She taunted him every night, asking him what I should wear to attract men, mentioning how lucky he was that soon his fantasy would come true.

Next, my sister suggested that hubby should come with us to the dance, but that he should make himself scarce when told, and that he would enjoy watching me getting picked up.

hubby agreed, saying that it would be better than staying at home wondering about what was going on.

Another night she made me promise that I wouldn't be inhibited by my husband watching me at the dance, and I admitted that being seduced by some young hunky guy, while my husband watched, really turned me on. In fact it turns me on now, just writing about it.

Saturday morning I woke to find hubby horny as hell with a rock hard cock. I was really tempted, as I was really horny as well, but I thought it would be more fun if we both went to the dance gagging for sex. Although he wasn't going to get any sex that day. Eventually, once he'd got my coffee, I stroked his cock gently, and promised him that if he was a very good boy all day and in the evening, and had the right attitude, that we could miss church and have wild sex Sunday morning. That seemed to cheer him up, and he went off to shower.

When he got back from the shower I gave his cock a few strokes, and it sprang to life like an eager puppy. He'd been a good boy and refrained from wanking in the shower. I told him I was pleased with him.

We all three went off to the shops. I headed straight for Monsoon, as it's my favorite, I tried on several dresses, but they were all rejected, until I tried one on that I really liked, but I was worried it was a bit too see through. Carol asked my husband if he thought it was see through, calling him Cucky, which was a bit mean but sent a shiver of excitement through me. He replied 'no, but' and my sister jumped in saying that I couldn't wear my big knickers with it. She insisted we go looking for some sexy undies, and my husband agreed, with a slightly pained look on his face.

Anyway, we bought the dress, and all trouped off to a lingerie store. I tried again to pick some bigger panties but both hubby and Carol were united that it had to be a tiny thong and push up bra. In no time, my sister had persuaded me to buy the tiniest thong I'd ever seen, in a vibrant purple, which I was sure would be seen through the rather pale and thin dress. She also found a push up bra which matched it. My husband volunteered to pay, sealing the deal.

My sister suggested that I get some sexy high heels to finish the look, and hubby agreed. We went to a nice upmarket shoe shop, and I found several possibles, but they were all wrong in some way. Then Carol brought me a purple pair, and I protested that they didn't go with my dress, and my sister pointed out that they matched my underwear. I couldn't figure what the point was, so she asked my prospective cuckold husband what a guy would think when I got to his room and slipped my dress off, to reveal underwear matching my shoes, and he was forced to explain that it would send a clear message that I'd got dressed expecting to have sex.

I felt a little embarrassed, but incredibly turned on. I looked at cucky and he looked a bit green, although he was trying to smile. I also noticed that his trousers were tenting a bit. We were both a mix of emotions, but my sister was just jubilant. I tried the shoes on, and, of course, they fitted perfectly, so it would seem I was meant to have them. Hubby paid again and we set off for home.

I still didn't know what Carol had on my husband, but it must be something pretty awful, as he had just colluded in dressing me to ensure I got laid that night.

Back at home Carol warned me to trim my bush, as the knickers were tiny, which she didn't need to tell me, but I think she was just needling hubby.

Finally we were ready, and as we stood by the front door I made hubby promise not to let me down, which he did, still looking as though my sister had his balls in a vice, and I promised not to let him down by fulfilling his fantasy. I was so horny, I felt as though I would fuck anyone who asked.

Hubby told me he loved me, which was so sweet.

Sexysarah7
Sexysarah7
185 Followers