Coke Makes Everyone Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Santa got nothin' on you, Mike." Coke squeezed his sack and took his cock back into her mouth. Working her mouth up and down his shaft, she continued to massage his balls.

"Fuck, girl! You've got one talented mouth." Mike groaned out. "If you don't watch it, I'm gonna cum."

"Do it, Mike. Fill the little slut's mouth." Jill hissed from the front.

"Fuck, I want to, but I want some of her tiny little pussy too. Shit, I've never had a night like this!"

From the very back there was a gasp and then a grunt. Coke pulled off Mike's cock to look in the back seat. It was dark back there but with the passing street lights she saw that Lilly had lost her pants and panties and was sitting on Ray's lap facing him and bouncing madly.

"Oh, oh, oh" Lilly panted as she rode Ray's cock.

Coke couldn't help but smile. Looking up at Mike, she grinned. "That gives me an idea."

Bracing herself on the seat's arm rests, Coke stood up. She had to bend over a little but was able to reach under her skirt and pull her thong down and off. She handed it to Mike.

"You said you wanted my pussy. Well, get ready." Climbing onto the chair, she wrapped her arms around his head and pulled his face to her chest as she lowered her pussy onto his stiff cock. Sucking his cock had already gotten her wet and the head of his cock slipped inside her. Just then they hit a bump in the road and Coke went all the way down onto Mikes cock.

"Fuck!" Coke grunted out and then laughed. "I wasn't ready for that. Jill did you do that on purpose?"

Jill just laughed, "Sorry, Coke!"

Mike lifted her up, concern in his eyes. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Damn you feel nice in my pussy. Are you ready to get fucked?"

Mike grinned and thrust his hips up. Coke pushed down at the same time. Facing the back she only had to lean a little to the side to watch as Lilly fucked Ray. She realized that Ray had gotten her blouse off and was sucking her big tits like there was no tomorrow. Using one hand to steady herself as she continued to bounce up and down on Mike's cock, Coke used the other to pull her blouse up.

"Help me get this off. I want you to suck my tits while you fuck me," she said as she struggled.

Mike slid his hands up from her hips and tugged her blouse up and over her head. Reaching behind her, he unhooked her bra and she let it fall forward off her chest.

"Mmm, nice tits. I love the rings."

"Suck them," she grunted. "I'm getting close. Please, shit, don't stop, fuck! Mmm"

Her orgasm washed over her, contracting her pussy around Mike's cock. Throwing her head back she thrust her tits into his face. Mike took one of her nipples into his mouth. His tongue flicked back and forth over her nipple causing the ring in her nipple to wiggle back and forth. The sensations drove her orgasm higher and she clenched her pussy around Mike's swelling cock.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" He grunted and thrust his hips up hard, holding still as his cock exploded into Coke's pussy.

In the back seat Lilly hunched over Ray, frantically bucking up and down on Ray's cock. Coke could tell she was saying something to Ray but couldn't make out the words. Suddenly she stiffened and grunted. Ray's arms, already wrapped around Lilly's torso, pulled her tight to him and held her as she climaxed.

After a few minutes, both sets of lovers disentangled themselves. Coke found her blouse on the floor and pulled it back on. Lilly also had found her clothes and was trying to dress herself in the swaying SUV.

"It's about time you guys finished up." Jill called from the front seat. "I've had to drive around the block four times. Now get presentable, we wouldn't want the others to know what an exciting drive we've had, would we." She was grinning at Lilly in the rear view mirror as she spoke.

Once everyone had their clothes back on and all buttoned up, Jill pulled into the driveway and shut the engine off. Trisha's car was already in their driveway and everyone piled out together and headed for the door.

"What took ya'll so long?" Trisha asked sidling up next to Coke.

Coke smiled at her friend. "A couple of things came up that we had to take care of. How long did you wait?"

"Not long really. We had something come up as well, but I took care of it."

Coke raised her eyebrows. "Really?" she asked in a coy voice. "So I guess that Don doesn't have any room to be upset with Lilly then, eh?"

Trisha smiled down at Coke. "I would say not. Wanna eat him from my honey pot later?"

"I'll trade you."

"Since I know Ray was dialed in on Lilly, it had to be Mike. How was he?"

"Honestly?" Coke looked around making sure that the big black man was not close. "A little underwhelming. He only made me cum once before he lost it."

Trisha laughed. "Let's go inside, you can tell me all about it."

They followed the group into Jill and Ray's home. It was a beautiful ranch style with a sprawling floor plan. The entry way, floored with real marble tile, had a tall ceiling adorned by a large chandelier. Jill led them through to a large living room with lush carpet and pastel yellow walls. A wet bar filled the back wall and Jill made her way to it, inviting everyone to make themselves at home. Ray scooped up a remote and pressed a couple of buttons starting a fire in the fireplace and filling the air with low jazz.

Coke and Trisha trailed the group into the room just in time to hear Lilly ask about the bathroom. Coke winked at Trisha and then grabbed Lilly's hand.

"Follow me, I'll show you where it is." She led Lilly down a short hallway and to a large bathroom, dragging her friend inside.

Coke grinned at the girl. "So how was it?"

Lilly's face flushed and she grinned. "It was so good. God, I've never felt anything like it. Ray is so amazing with his hands and lips and, well ..."

"His cock! I know. Did he cum in you?"

"No. We ran out of time. It seemed like we were just getting started when Mike started shouting about how he was cumming. I came though. I don't always cum with Don, but I came with Ray so hard."

"He's a magician all right."

"I have to get my panties back on. Don gave me a hug and I was afraid he was going to realize I didn't have panties on."

"Don't. It'll be okay. You can tell him you took them off when you went to the restroom."

"That's so naughty. You think it will be okay?"

"Sure, besides, the party is just starting." Coke winked at her. "You don't want to have to be peeling wet panties off in a hurry later do you?"

Lilly laughed. "You are the wildest person, I've ever met."

"About that. Would you be upset if I sampled Don?"

"Sampled? Are you asking if you can fuck my husband?"

Coke pursed her lips and nodded. "Yeah, I am. I won't if you say no, but I'd really like to and I'd make sure he liked it too."

"I bet he would." Lilly scrunched her eyebrows together. "You wouldn't steal him from me would you?"

"Never!" Coke grew serious for a moment and then smiled and winked at Lilly. "Monogamy wouldn't really fit my lifestyle anyway."

"Well, I can't really demand he not fool around after what I did with Ray."

"And what you're going to do with Mike and probably Mitch as well."

Lilly grinned. "We're all friends right? If you can get him, do it. Just don't be too good, okay?"

Coke grinned and gave her new friend a hug before slipping out of the bathroom. Back in the living room Coke went to the bar where Jill was mixing rum, pineapple juice, and coconut cream in a blender.

"We're doing Pina Colada's" Jill beamed. "And I'm not making it virgin!"

Coke laughed. "Okay, make enough for me."

"I don't think I have that much rum, but I'll try." Jill winked. Leaning forward she whispered, "So, Trisha said she got into Don's pants. I guess that makes them even. Think we can get something going with them tonight?"

"Leave that to me. Mike was too fast to get me off more than once so I'm going to need some more cock tonight."

"And maybe some pussy too?"

"Oh, definitely! Don't be mad, but I just got to get a taste of Lilly."

"Not mad, I'm hoping to get a taste of that myself. " Jill hit the pulse button on the blender for a few seconds. "Come and get it!" She called out once the blender was quiet again. As people swung by to get their drinks, Jill leaned toward Coke. "I called Maria from the bar. She should be here with hors-d'oeuvres pretty soon. If I'm busy when she gets here, can you let her in?"

"Of course, but she better not be too long or I might answer the door nude."

"You know Maria. It wouldn't faze her a bit. She always takes great care of us."

Coke smiled at her friend, took the drink she was offered, and stepped back. Lilly came up and gave her a smile. Don was still hovering around Trisha.

"I think your husband has a crush." Coke nodded toward Don.

"He's always had a thing for black women. He thinks they are exotic. Once when he was really drunk he told me he'd always fantasized about having a black woman."

"Wanna know a secret?" Coke asked her new friend.

"Sure." Lilly gave her an interested look.

"Promise you won't be mad. At anyone."

"Okay, I promise." Lilly put her hands on her hips. "Just tell me."

"He already had a black woman. Tonight."

Lilly's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open. "He did? She did? They did?"

Coke grinned and put her finger to her lips to quiet her friend as she nodded. "In the car ride over. While you were fucking Ray, Trisha fucked Don."

"And I thought she was the quiet one." Lilly stared at her husband and Trisha, her eyes narrowed slightly.

"It's always the quiet one's you gotta look out for. Now, I'm going to go get this party started." Coke marched to the center of the room. "Who wants to dance with me?" she asked loudly enough for everyone to hear.

Ray stepped up. "No one dances without losing some clothes. What are you taking off?"

Coke grinned at Ray. Pulling her top off and tossing it to her boss's husband. Since she'd left her bra in the Escalade removing her top left her bare from the waist up. She'd left her thong off as well so all she was wearing was her short skirt and heels. "Do you want it all, or is this enough?" She grinned as she shook her bare tits at him. The small gold hoops in each nipple flopped up and down as her breasts bounced.

"I want it all, but that'll do for starters." Ray tossed her blouse to the side and took her into his arms pulling her close.

Stepping back she planted her hands on his chest. "Not so fast, mister. You said no one dances without losing their clothes. You gotta take it off too!"

Ray shook his head and gave a chuckle but he pulled his shirt off and tossed it across the room. Coke smiled and openly leered at his bare chest, letting her eyes fall to his crotch.

"It'll do, but I want it all." She said as she stepped up and grabbed his crotch feeling his cock jump in her grip. "Mmm, so Lilly didn't wear you completely out after all."

"Your friend was a nice warm up, but everyone here knows you're the main event." Ray pulled her into his arms and leaned his head down to get his lips closer to her ear. "So, did Trisha get some from Don?"

"Yes, the tramp. She didn't even ask permission first." Coke feigned shock but then laughed.

"Do you ask permission?"

"I did. Lilly said I could. I hope he's better than Mike."

"Give the guy a break. He's never fucked you before." He emphasized 'you.' "As I recall I came in about thirty seconds flat the first time I fucked you. The difference was I was able to eat you to four or five orgasms first so you didn't think of it as that quick."

Coke laughed. "Maybe I should have sat on his face the whole trip home." She stole a glance at the big black man, who was now dancing with Jill. "I'll give him another chance later. You're right one quickie in a moving car is not enough to judge."

"That's my little slut. Why don't you suck my cock? It's still got Lilly on it."

"Down boy, I want to get a piece of Don first." She looked up at his face. "Oh don't pout, I promise to fuck your brains out tonight, but first we got to make sure our new friends are keepers."

"Lilly is definitely a keeper."

"She won't stay without Don. They are a package deal."

"Then get your hot little ass over there and seal the deal." He patted her on the ass gently.

Coke smiled at him as she broke away. "You should go steal Trisha away. That'll give me an opening."

He nodded and winked as he made his way across the room to where Trisha and Don were standing. Coke followed him trying to catch Trisha's eye without being obvious.

"Don, may I steal your lovely lady away for a dance and maybe a kiss or two?" Ray reached out and took Trisha's hand as he spoke.

Don didn't smile and his brows furrowed for a moment. Trisha finally noticed Coke grinning at her from behind Ray and she smiled.

Turning to Don she brushed her lips against his cheek. "Don't worry lover, I'll be back for you in a bit. I think, my tiny friend will keep you company while I'm gone."

As Ray led Trisha off, Coke shook her bare breasts in front of Don. "Come dance with me, Don." She smiled at the way Don's eyes bulged when he realized she was topless. He stared at her breasts for a moment. "You have pierced nipples."

"Yeah, do you like them? It hurt like fuck, but only for a few days and I love having them pierced. It feels amazing when my lovers suck on them, you know? Do you want to suck on them?"

He looked around quickly.

"Don't worry, Lilly won't mind." Coke said, reaching for his hand.

"I'm not so sure." Don said, still looking around. His eyes finally settled on Lilly. She was near the bar talking to Mitch. Don stared at her, trying to get her attention, but she was sipping her drink and didn't notice him.

Coke pursed her lips. He was being a harder nut to crack than she thought, probably because Lilly was nearby. "Wait here." She said to Don and quickly scampered over to her new friend.

Lilly's eyes went wide when she saw Coke. "Coke, you're nude!"

"No, I'm not. I'm topless. Do you like my tits, Lilly?"

"Oh my God!" Lilly's eyes were glued to her nipples.

"Come with me. We're going to suck your husband's cock."

"We're going to what?" Lilly was blushing and her eyes were wide as Coke led her by the hand over to Don. "Don, What's going on?"

"I didn't do anything, Lilly, I swear. I was just standing here."

"That's true, Lilly. I kinda ambushed him, but he's being shy so I thought we should suck his cock to loosen him up. Come on, do it with me."

Lilly's eyes, already wide, bulged. "Coke!"

"Come on Lilly, you only live once. Make the most of it. Besides, it'll be fun." Coke knelt in front of Don, pulling Lilly down with her.

Once both were on their knees in front of Lilly's husband, Coke unbuckled his belt and worked his trousers open, letting them fall. Don tried to grab them, but Coke pulled them down out of his hands. He stood there staring at them with his eyes frozen wide open. Coke grabbed his boxers at the waist and jerked them down quickly, exposing his rising cock.

"You go first, Lilly. Go ahead, lick it. Taste it. It's going to taste amazing, trust me." Coke grinned at her friend.

Suddenly Don reacted, covering his cock with his hands and trying to back up. Lilly looked up at him.

"You've never refused a blow job from me before, Don. Is there something wrong?"

"Uh, no, of course not." He was bright red, "I, uh, just ..." His voice trailed off.

"It's okay, Don. I know you fucked Trisha on the way over here. Relax, I'm not mad at you."

"You're not?"

"Let's just enjoy tonight and we can figure it all out in the morning. Okay, relax, I love you."

Don's shoulders slumped forward and he took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry, Lilly. I didn't ..."

"Shush! Just relax." Lilly leaned forward and licked his flaccid cock from the base to the tip.

Coke stood up and lifted his hand up to her breast. She started unbuttoning his shirt. As she pulled it open, she leaned forward and licked one of his nipples.

"Do you like that, Don?"

Below her, Lilly had his cock between her lips. It was rapidly inflating.

Don was looking first at Coke and then at Lilly, back and forth. One hand was pressed against Coke's breast and the other was lying gently on Lilly's head.

Coke finished pulling his shirt off, exposing his somewhat soft torso. She trailed her hand up his chest, slipping it around his neck.

"Kiss me, Don." She said, pulling him down until his lips met hers. Don wasn't nearly as tall as Ray or Mike but he still had to bend down to reach Coke's mouth. Their lips met and Coke slipped her tongue between his lips, running it over his teeth briefly before sliding it deeper into his mouth.

She could hear the loud slurping sounds Lilly was making. She pulled back from the kiss. "I want to fuck you, Don. I want to feel your beautiful cock deep in my pussy. I want to feel your cock throb inside me and I want you to cum in my pussy. Do you want that Don? Lilly doesn't mind. She'll watch you fuck me. Will you fuck me while your wife watches, Don?"

Coke slid down to her knees beside Lilly. Twisting her head a little she leaned in and licked Don's sack as Lilly continued to suck his cock. Lilly had her mouth all the way down his turgid shaft, sucking it for all she was worth. Coke admired her friend's enthusiasm but thought she could give Lilly a few pointers on how to really make it good for her man. Maybe later. She focused on sucking Don's balls, dragging her fingers up the inside of his thigh.

After a little while, she moved from sucking Don's balls to kneel behind Lilly. Reaching around she unfastened the buttons holding Lilly's blouse on, pulling it back off her friend's shoulders, forcing her to take her hands off her husband's cock one at a time to get the blouse off. Once Lilly's top was off, Coke, unsnapped her bra, pushing it forward and letting Lilly slip it off one arm and then the other. This left Lilly's heavy breasts exposed and Coke wasted no time slipping her hands around her friend and fondling her globes. As she explored Lilly's charms, Coke softly kissed her neck, bringing a low moan from her friend.

"God, that is sexy." Don said above them.

Coke looked up at him and smiled. "Your wife is so beautiful and her tits are to die for." Coke went back to kissing Lilly's neck, working her way up to her ear. "Suck him good, but don't make him cum. I want to fuck your husband. I want his cock in my pussy and I want to feel him cum inside me." She whispered.

Lilly pulled off her husband's cock. "Then you better do it soon. He's getting close." Lilly stood up, her hand still wrapped around Don's stiff shaft.

Coke moved forward. "You think he can take a little suck? I want a small taste and then I'll be good, I promise."

"You be good! Probably not, but sure, just be careful or you'll get a mouthful."

"Mmm, you make me want to be naughty." Coke winked at her friend and took Don's cock into her mouth. She cupped his balls in one hand while the other guided his shaft between her lips. She drove down on his cock, taking it to the back of her throat in one plunge. Pulling back, she kept the knob in her mouth and sucked, circling his knob with her tongue. She could feel his balls getting heavy and knew he was close. She needed him close but not to cum. That way he would be more open to watching his wife get fucked.

The door bell gave her just the excuse she'd been looking for. "Food's here!" she said standing up. Lilly will you help me get the door?"

"Uh, I'm kinda naked." Lilly said, eyes wide.

"No, you're topless. Geez, girl, I need to send you to a sex terminology school." Coke grabbed Lilly's hand. "Don, don't move, we'll be right back."

"Lilly, you can't answer the door like that!" Don protested.