Coke Makes Everyone Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly gave him an apologetic shrug as Coke pulled her toward the entryway. At the front door Coke flung the door wide and squealed in delight at the short, plump Hispanic woman standing there with two young men behind her.

"Maria! What have you brought us tonight?" She leapt into the woman, clenching her in a tight hug.

Maria gave Coke a warm smile. "Amada hija, I brought you all some spicy doughboys, ceviche, and of course some beef and chicken Quesadillas." The woman noticed Lilly and she leaned a little to the side to get a better look at Lilly. "And who is your beautiful friend. I've never met her before."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Maria, this is Lilly. She just started working with us a little while ago. This is the first time she's come to one of our parties. Lilly this is Maria. She makes the best ceviche. You will have to try it later."

"You better let us in so we can get set up. You chicas will catch cold out here."

Coke laughed. Turning, she led Maria and her two helpers to the kitchen. The helpers were doing their best to not stare at Lilly's bare breasts, but were being completely unsuccessful. Coke didn't blame them. Lilly was built like a brick house.

Coke left Maria and the two men in the kitchen and pulled Lilly back to Don, still standing in the living room. Jill, now completely nude, was kneeling in front of Lilly's husband. His cock was deep down her throat.

"Looks like Jill is keeping Don warmed up for us." Coke nudged Lilly in the ribs.

Lilly shook her head. "I've never known people like you."

Coke looked around. A lot had happened in the short time they were answering the door and getting Maria to the kitchen. Trisha was bent over the couch with Ray behind her thrusting into her. Mike and Mitch were both watching Trisha and Ray. Mitch had an obvious bulge in his pants.

"Just wait, it'll get better. Have you ever had two cocks at once?"

"What? No!" Lilly crossed her arms in front of her chest as she stared at her. "You mean?"

"You can tonight if you want. Even three if you're up for it." Coke gave her a wink. "I'd love to eat you while Mike fills you up."

"I don't even know Mike! And neither do you!"

"That's part of the excitement. Oh, come on, you can't tell me you never fucked someone you didn't know. No one night stands? No quickies in the stock room? I mean you didn't know Ray when you fucked him either."

Lilly stared at her, mouth hanging open. "God, you are serious."

"Of course I'm serious, Lilly. Life is too short to pass up any opportunity to have fun." She nodded toward Mike. "Come on, let's get you introduced."

She led Lilly over to Mike. Smiling she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss him passionately on the lips. Releasing him she grinned. "You're overdressed. Why don't you lose the shirt, while Lilly and I work on getting your pants down?"

Mike looked at Lilly, his eyes taking in her large breasts. "What a wild night."

"Oh, Mike," Coke breathed with a smile as she unhooked his belt. "It's going to get a lot better, trust me."

"Babe, it gets much better and I'm gonna blow my top." Mike tried to get his shirt unbuttoned so fast he was fumbling.

Coke reached up and pulled Lilly down beside her. "You get his pants down. I think I need to help him with his shirt."

Coke had already released Mike's belt. As she stood up and put her hands over Mike's large paws, she glanced down. Lilly was staring intently at Mike's growing bulge and working to unbutton the fly on his jeans. Coke looked up into Mike's face. He was grinning ear to ear.

Just as she finished unbuttoning the last button on his shirt she heard Lilly squeak and Mike moan. Looking down she saw her friend holding Mike's turgid cock in her hands. Mike's cock was hard and long enough to extend beyond Lilly's hand a few inches. He wasn't the longest man Coke had ever seen, nor the thickest, but his cock was nice. In the van, it had been hard to really see it, but here in the living room with the lights still up, she got a good look.

"Suck it Lilly. He fucked me in the van. You may still be able to taste my pussy on his cock."

Lilly looked up at her. She glanced over to where Jill was still sucking her husband's cock. Don had his head thrown back, eyes closed, and both hands on the back of Jill's head. She looked back at the cock she was holding, staring at it intently.

"I've never been with a black man." She said it so softly that Coke barely heard it.

"Do it, lover, suck his cock. Tonight is a great night to try new things." Coke let one hand drop down to caress Lilly's cheek. "Don't worry about tomorrow or what anyone will think. No one here will think badly of you for anything you do. Just let go and enjoy yourself tonight."

Coke winked at Mike and then dropped to her knees beside Lilly. She slipped a hand up the inside of his thighs and cupped his balls, fondling them. Her other hand slid up behind him and she stroked his ass. Lilly leaned forward tentatively licking his knob. Above them Mike moaned again.

"So fucking long and then this. Fuck that feels so good."

Coke smiled up at him. His eyes were closed but a huge smile spread across his face.

"Suck him. Take him deep." She whispered to Lilly. "See how he wants you? Don't you want him too?"

Lilly took Mike's cock head between her lips. Lilly slipped around behind the beautiful Hispanic woman. She let one hand slide up her new friend's stomach to squeeze a large firm breast. Her other hand drifted down Lilly's back.

"Spread your legs, just a little." She whispered into Lilly's ear. "I want to touch your pussy. I want to feel how wet you are."

Lilly's eyes went from shut to wide and rolled sideways to look at Coke. Coke leaned in and kissed her cheek softly.

"It's okay, lover, just relax. I'll make you feel so good."

Lilly complied, spreading her legs a little and Coke dropped her hand between them, caressing her sex through her pants.

"Let's get your pants off, beautiful." Coke whispered into Lilly's ear.

Lilly pulled off Mike's cock for a moment and nodded. Standing up she slipped out of her shoes and then allowed Coke to pull her pants down, stepping out of them when they hit the floor, and leaving her nude. As soon as Coke moved her pants, Lilly knelt in front of Mike and went back to sucking his cock. Coke took her position behind Lilly and again slipped her hand between the Hispanic woman's legs. Coke felt the hot, slick wetness of Lilly's pussy. Massaging Lilly's dark distended lips, Coke nuzzled her ear, exploring it with her tongue.

Lilly had taken half of Mike's length into her mouth and was working on it. Standing in front of them, one hand on his hip the other stroking Lilly's head, slowly his hips gyrated forward and back in rhythm with Lilly's mouth. Coke slipped a finger into Lilly's pussy, pressing it forward and reaching for her g-spot. Her thumb rotated on Lilly's clit, bringing a low moan from her friend.

"That's it, baby. Suck that cock. You want it, baby. You know you do." Coke's other hand slid up Lilly's stomach to cup one of her full breasts. "God, you are so beautiful. I want to see Mike fuck you. I want to lick your sweet pussy while his cock penetrates you and makes you cum."

Coke kissed Lilly softly on the neck, sucking gently. She kissed her way back to her friend's ear. Her fingers were thrusting deeper and deeper into Lilly's sex, probing her, stimulating her, and feeling her dripping juices flow. She felt movement around her and sat back to see what was going on. Jill and Don had moved closer and Don was standing just behind Coke, watching his wife suck on another man's cock. Jill stood behind Don, reaching around and stroking Lilly's husband's turgid cock as she kissed the back of his neck.

Coke smiled up at Don. "Do you want to see Lilly get fucked?"

Don's eyes were wide; his mouth open. Nodding, his eyes never left his wife's mouth.

Whispering in Lilly's ear, Coke gently pulled her back. "Come on baby. Let's get you on your back so that your husband can watch Mike fuck you."

Lilly pulled off of Mike's wet shaft and looked up at Don. A tentative smile spread across her face and her eyes pleaded. "Are you okay, Don? Do you want this?"

"Yes!" Don hissed. His voice gave away his urgency. "God help me, yes!"

Lilly smiled and allowed Coke to lay her back on the plush carpet. Jill tossed a couch cushion to Coke and she quickly positioned it under Lilly's full butt. With Lilly in position, Mike moved between her legs. He was looking around, his eyes taking in his audience.

"I ain't never done this before." Mike grunted.

Coke stroked his slick cock. "Don't worry, lover, just do what comes naturally. You want Lilly's pussy. Don wants to watch you fuck her. We're all just having fun, no worries." Coke guided him forward, pulling his cock toward Lilly's dripping sex. "Come on, baby. Fuck her. Make her cum. She's close."

Lilly wrapped her legs around Mike's torso, pulling him into her forcefully. Coke looked at Lilly's face. She was staring intently at Mike. Coke kissed Mike's ear as her hand slid away from his cock and around to his ass. Eyes focused on the dark cock penetrating Lilly's brown pussy, Coke dropped her head down to Mike's chest as she gripped his ass, pushing him forward.

Over at the couch, Ray grunted loudly, heralding his climax into Trisha. At the same time, Mike bottomed out in Lilly's pussy causing the pretty Hispanic woman to gasp. Coke was focused on Mike and Lilly's union. She could feel her own nectar flowing from her pussy and dripping down her inner thighs.

Jill dropped to her knees beside Lilly, across from Coke. Letting one hand slowly drift up Lilly's panting torso, she took one of the brown woman's heavy breasts into her hand. With her thumb idly circling Lilly's nipple, Jill smile down at her.

"Oh, Lilly, you are so beautiful. I'm so glad you joined our group." Jill leaned forward and kissed Lilly on the lips, letting her mouth linger.

Coke watched her two friends kiss for a moment and then returned her eyes to Mike's cock, rhythmically stroking in and out of Lilly's sex. She looked up at Don. At first she thought he was stroking his cock, but the hand looked wrong, too dark and feminine. She looked up and realized it was Trisha's hand on his shaft. Her tall, voluptuous, friend was behind Don, reaching around and fondling him while she kissed his neck. Don's cock was stiff and red, the bulbous end dripping precum. She couldn't help herself and she leaned toward him, flicking her tongue out and tasting his salty fluid. Trisha's hand slid forward, milking Don's cock, coaxing the precum out. Coke opened her lips and took his knob between her lips. He tasted slightly musky, salty, with a little tang. She let her tongue dance around his head, flicking into his tiny slit and then laving around underneath. Looking up she saw him staring at his wife.

"Don't make him Cum, Coke." Trisha said above her. "He wants to fuck you."

Coke pulled off Don's cock. "You want to fuck me, Don?"

Her question drew his eyes from his wife's slick copulation. "Yes, I want to fuck you. I want to make you cum on my cock."

"That's so sweet." Coke winked at him. "I want you to fuck me too. I want you to fuck me while I eat your wife's pussy. I want you to fuck me while your wife eats my pussy." She turned to look at Mike and smiled at the strain on his face. "But first I want to watch Mike cum in Lilly's pussy. Come on Mike, do it. Cum inside her."

Mike slammed deep into Lilly as she arched her back and pulled him in tight. He groaned and Lilly grunted. Coke smiled and looked over at Don.

"He's doing it. He's cumming in her pussy. God isn't that sexy. He's cumming in your wife's pussy, Don." Coke turned back to Lilly.

Eyes clenched shut, mouth pursed tight; Lilly had her fists clenched in the carpet as her orgasm rolled through her.

"Look at her Don! Look at your wife. She loves getting fucked. She is cumming on another man's cock, Don. God isn't she beautiful."

Don's mouth was open, his eyes wide, and his eyebrows were trying to crawl up his forehead. "She is magnificent." His voice was a low whispered growl. "I've never seen her like this."

Mike at last leaned back, his spent cock slipping from Lilly's pussy. Coke grabbed him and kissed him passionately. Turning to Lilly, she smiled at the woman's frustrated look.

Lilly's eyes swept around the group. "I need more, please somebody fuck me!"

Coke bent down over Lilly and gave her a light kiss. "Have you ever had a woman? I want to eat Mike's cum from your pussy and I want you to eat my pussy while I do it. Do you want that? Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Fuck yes, please Coke, please make me cum again." Lilly begged.

"I want your husband to fuck me while you eat my pussy. Can Don fuck me, Lilly?"

"Yes, please just make me cum, please!"

Coke looked up at Don. "You heard her, Don. Lilly wants you to fuck me while she eats my pussy. Did you know your wife was such a wonderful little slut?"

Don shook his head. He seemed to be in shock. His eyes were locked on his wife's pussy as it dripped white cum down over her full, brown butt cheeks. Coke followed his eyes and saw what he was looking at.

Licking her lips, she winked at Don. "Would you like to eat her creampie, Don? I do, but if you want a taste, I'll let you."

He looked at her, a smile creeping onto his face. "You are one nasty, dirty woman."

Coke moved closer to Lilly's head, turning around so that she was facing the woman's pussy. "Yes I am, Don." She smiled. "And I prove that as often as I can." With that Coke straddled Lilly's head and lowered her wet pussy to her friend's mouth. Lilly immediately began licking her feverishly.

"If you want the creampie you better get busy. If not, get behind me and shove that beautiful cock in my pussy."

Don shook his head with a sly smile. "I'll let you have the creampie."

He moved behind her. Dropping to his knees he took Coke by the hips with one hand. Coke felt the head of his cock brush her labia. Lilly was still lapping at her sex even as her husband's cock penetrated her dripping slit. Coke lowered her head to Lilly's cum leaking pussy. With one hand she spread Lilly's lips, letting even more cum flow out. Without hesitating Coke buried her tongue between her friend's labia, sucking up Lilly's nectar and Mike's cum at the same time. The taste was the familiar mix of tangy pussy and salty cum that Coke really loved. She sucked Lilly's lips into her mouth, splitting them with her tongue as she savored the combined flavors.

Don bottomed out in her pussy, driving a grunt from her. Exquisite pleasure from Lilly's mouth on her clit threatened to overwhelm her, but she held on, pushing back her orgasm by focusing on the messy pussy she was slurping. Withdrawing until just the tip of his cock remained inside her; Don held still and then drove forward again. He quickly established a rhythm, thrusting and withdrawing. Both of his hands were now on her hips, pulling her into him as he pressed forward. He wasn't the biggest cock she'd ever had, thank God for that, but he wasn't a bad lover and Coke was forced to concentrate more and more on holding back her climax. She wanted to hold back and let it build; wanted this one to be huge, big enough to make her squirt.

Just the thought of squirting her cum all over Lilly's face almost set her off, but she gritted her teeth and held on, just a little longer. Lilly locked her mouth onto Coke's clit, sucking it into her mouth and flicking it wildly with her tongue. Coke felt her control slipping and she arched her back, forcing her sex down onto Lilly's mouth.

"Fuck! God, so good. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She wailed as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Coke felt her pussy tighten and then gush, her nectar sprayed out around Don's cock.

"Holy fuck!" Don gasped from behind her. "God that's amazing!"

Coke clamped down on his cock, milking it as her orgasm wracked her body. She collapsed down onto Lilly's stomach, her face pressed into her friend's wet sex. The intoxicating aroma of pussy and cum filled her nostrils. Another spasm wracked her body and she wrapped her arms around Lilly's legs to hold on. Don hadn't stopped fucking her and she could tell from the pulsing heat of his cock that he was close. He grabbed her hips and hefted her up, driving his cock deep into her.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Don grunted.

She felt his cock jump inside her and then his heat flowed into her. This is what she wanted. What she craved and desired every day. The feel of a man cumming in her pussy, filling her as she came, thrilled her, made her feel complete.

The three of them lay like that for a few moments and then Don pulled back, his softening cock slipping from her sex. Coke started to rise, but Lilly wrapped her arms around her slim waist and hungrily latched her mouth onto Coke's pussy.

"Looks like Lilly likes creampies too!" Jill laughed from beside her where she'd sat watching them all fuck.

"Oh Fuck!" Coke groaned. Lilly's mouth, voraciously sucking her husband's cum from Coke's quivering pussy, was sending a new wave of pleasure through Coke's body.

"Fuck, Lilly, do it suck my cum from that beautiful cunt." Don chuckled.

In front of Coke, Trisha led Mitch up to the group.

"I want you to fuck her, Mitch." Trisha said. "I want to watch your cock pumping into her and I want you to cum in her pussy."

Coke looked up at them. She rose up off of Lilly's face for a moment.

"Trisha, wants Mitch to fuck you, Lilly. You okay with that?" Coke asked, looking down between her breasts at Lilly.

Lilly's face was covered in a mix of pussy juice and white cum. The mixture smeared her forehead, cheeks, chin and even covered one eye.

"God, yes, someone fuck me. I want a cock in me while I eat your pussy." Lilly hissed before roughly pulling Coke's pussy back to down to her face.

Coke smiled up at Trisha and Mitch. "You heard the woman, Mitch."

Mitch looked at Trisha with a bemused look on his face. He took his wife's face in his hands and kissed her deeply. His fair skin contrasted beautifully with Trisha's deep mocha complexion. They kissed deeply for several moments and then Trisha pulled away from him.

"Do it Mitch, make me proud to be your wife. Fuck her until she screams and can't think of anything besides your cock for the rest of her life."

He laughed. "I've never been able to do that for you!"

"Ah, but sweet Lilly isn't as big a slut as I am, baby. Do me proud." She pushed him forward.

Coke looked up at Mitch, standing there. His cock was impressive, long and thick with a beautiful purple mushroom head. He was circumcised and Trisha kept his pubic hair trimmed short and his cock and balls shaved, almost like a porn star. Coke had always loved being fucked by him, but he rarely participated in their games, preferring to sit back and watch his wife. It was only when Trisha begged him that he would relent and fuck anyone besides his wife. But when he did... God, she envied what Lilly was about to receive.

Licking her lips, Coke watched as Mitch took his place between Lilly's spread legs. She reached forward and hooked one hand under each of Lilly's knees, lifting her legs slightly to give Mitch more room. Trisha knelt beside her, reaching forward she took her husband's cock in her hand, pulling him forward. His cock was long enough that even with Trisha's hand circling it, a decent length still stuck out. As Coke sat on Lilly's feverishly sucking mouth she watched Trisha guiding Mitch's shaft toward Lilly's pussy. Lilly's labia were gaping open, her lips distended and swollen. Cum and pussy nectar dripped down her full ass cheeks.

Mitch's knob touched Lilly's pussy causing her to jump slightly. Don had moved closer and was leaning in watching the action intently. Trisha looked up at her husband.