Coke Makes Everyone Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it baby. Put that beautiful cock in her pussy and fuck her silly." Trisha grabbed him and kissed him deeply.

As they kissed Mitch pushed forward, his cock slipping easily into Lilly's sloppy sex. As he slid into her, Lilly moaned into Coke's pussy. The sensation was amazing. Mitch didn't hurry. He moved slowly in and out, pulling out until just his head remained and then slowly sliding all the way back in. Lilly was so wet he had no problem going all the way in. Trisha continued to kiss him as he fucked Lilly. Coke watched them and stroked Lilly's breasts with eyes half-closed as Lilly brought her closer and closer to another mind-blowing orgasm.

Jill reached over and moved one of Coke's hands. "Don't be hogging those beautiful tits, sweetie." Jill huskily moaned.

Her voice brought Coke out of her trance a little and she looked over as Jill leaned forward and sucked one of Lilly's nipples into her mouth. Behind her Ray had his hands on his wife's hips and was fucking her languidly. Ray leaned forward over his wife's back and Coke leaned to meet him in a kiss.

"You know I still want to fuck you tonight?" Ray winked as they broke their kiss.

"Mmm, I still want to fuck you too, but I'm so close to cumming and I want to cum on Lilly's face while Mitch fucks her." Coke rocked back and forth, her voice a low moan as she spoke.

Ray reached toward her, taking one of her nipple rings between his fingers and gently tugging it. "Do it for me, baby, cum on her face. Flood her mouth with your sweet juice."

Don looked over at Coke, taking his eyes off his wife's spread pussy for the first time. He looked a little in shock and very aroused. She glanced down at his cock. It had only been maybe fifteen minutes since he'd blown his load inside her but his cock was already raging and dribbling pre-cum. Below her Lilly was writhing, her hips straining up for Mitch's cock each time he withdrew. Lilly's mouth was clamped on Coke's pussy, her tongue frantically flicking and diving and stroking Coke's sex.

Mike came up to the group, apparently fully recovered. He moved toward Trisha, who was still kissing Mitch passionately.

Coke knew he wanted Trisha, and who could blame him, but Trisha was not into black guys. She grinned up at him. "Come give me that cock, Mike. I need a cock to suck on."

Mike looked at Trisha, obviously wanting her but seeing that she was otherwise engaged. He turned and offered his cock to Coke. She took it in her mouth. She could taste Lilly's pussy and cum on his cock. She never got enough of that taste. Working her mouth around his shaft, she took him deep into her mouth, letting her throat massage his knob. The sensation was amazing. The whole scene compressed in her mind. Lilly's mouth on her pussy. Mitch fucking Lilly. Ray twisting on her nipple while he fucked Jill. The taste of Lilly on Mike's cock. It was too much and Coke felt her pussy contract. She grunted around Mike's cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. She was only vaguely aware of Mike fucking her face, but she was intently aware of Lilly's mouth sucking on her clit. She pulled away from Mike and somewhere in the back of her mind she registered his disappointment, but she was too far gone in her orgasm to react. She slumped forward over Jill's head. Spasm's wracked her body. Beneath her Lilly pushed Coke's hips up, gasping for air as her own climax took her.

Hands gently guided Coke off of Lilly and laid her on the floor. The remnants of her orgasm oscillated through her body as she lay beside her new friend. When she finally was able to open her eyes she saw Mitch sitting back, his now flaccid cock dripping cum and pussy juice. Trisha was beside him, her arm around his waist, cradling his head on her breast. Ray and Jill were sitting on the other side of Lilly smiling at her. Mike was on his knees to the side, his cock still hard and twitching. Don was staring at Lilly's crotch, his eyes wide and mouth open.

Coke looked over at Lilly. Her friend lay there staring at Coke with a soft smile on her lips and her eyes glinting.

"Having fun, Lilly?" Coke smiled at her.

"Oh my God!" Lilly grinned. "I should have met you years ago!"

"I agree. Imagine how many times you could have sucked my pussy if we'd met in college."

Both women laughed and then Coke looked over at Mike.

"I'm sorry, Mike. I didn't mean to forget about you. Give me a minute and I'll fuck your brains out properly."

Mike grinned at her. "Sounds good, but I have to tell you that watching you cum is simply amazing. I've never seen a woman let herself go like that."

"That was an amazing cum." Coke rolled to her side, facing Lilly. She leaned forward and kissed Lilly on the lips softly. Pulling back she smiled at her friend. "You are a fantastic lover."

Lilly reached up and pulled her back down to kiss her again.

Jill stood up. "Let's all go get some food and get ready for round two."

--

Lilly lay beside Don in their bed. It had been nearly dawn by the time they made it home and they had tiredly undressed and crawled into bed. Neither of them was sleeping though. Lilly could tell Don was awake by the cadence of his breathing. She reached over and took his hand, giving it a squeeze.

"I love you, Don." Lilly said softly.

"I love you too, Lilly."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, are you?"

She was worried about what he was thinking of her. The party had been amazing. She'd been fucked by all four men at the party and had sex with all three of the women. She'd known she was bi-sexual for a while, but Don hadn't. He knew now.

"Are we okay, Don?" Lilly asked, staring up at the ceiling. Her beside clock projected the time up on the ceiling in soft blue numbers. Six thirty-two.

"Yeah, we're okay. That is, unless you're not."

She turned on her side. "Do you hate me, Don? Do you think I'm a slut?"

Don flipped on his side facing her and propped himself up on an elbow. She studied him in the growing dawn light.

"Never, Lilly!" It was still dark enough that it was hard to make out his expression. Lilly hoped it was honest. "I love you more after tonight than I ever thought I could. I never knew how erotic it would be watching you with other men and other women, but it was." He paused, looking down at her.

She saw his eyes searching hers. Taking a deep breath she looked up at him. "I fucked Ray in the car on the way to Jill's house."

"You did?"

"Yes. I didn't know you had fucked Trisha until we got to the house. Coke told me once we were inside. It was kind of funny, she asked me permission to fuck you."

"So that's why you weren't mad at me?"

"Partly, but I wouldn't have been mad even if I hadn't fucked Ray. By then I was so horny I couldn't think. Coke is so... "

"Yeah, she is."

"No, I mean, from the first time I saw her in the office, there was something about her. She was so..." Again she stopped.

"Sexy?" Don offered.

"Yes, but so much more. She's free. She's happy. Totally uninhibited and nothing seems to phase her. She does what she wants when she wants and just expects the world to be okay with it."

Don didn't say anything he just watched his wife.

"I want to be like her, Don, but I'm afraid that I'll lose you. I love you so much and I couldn't bear to lose you."

Don was quiet for a moment and then he shook his head. "We are in a relationship and so we can't just do whatever we want whenever we want and always expect the other to be okay with it. Life doesn't work that way." He took a breath. "But we can have fun. We just need to set some boundaries that we are both okay with. It will take a little while to figure out what those boundaries are, but why don't we start with this. No secrets. If something happens then as soon as is practical we tell each other."

Lilly felt a tear seep from one eye and she wiped it away. "I can do that. Working for Daltech, working with Jill and Coke and, if what they say is true then a lot of others that work there, I can't promise nothing will happen, but I'll tell you and I won't keep secrets from you." She reached up and pulled him down to her. Their lips pressed together in a tender, loving kiss that lasted a long while. Finally Don pulled back, smiling at her. The dawn had brightened enough to allow her to see his smile.

"I don't want 'nothing' to happen." Don smiled down at her. "I do want to be involved, at least some of the time. I don't want to lose you either."

"You won't lose me, Don. I love you so much."