Coke Whore

Story Info
A reformed coke whore meets the man of her dreams.
11.3k words
4.67
97.2k
128
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
567 Followers

Chapter 1

"Can I help you?" asked Dave Segrove. He was posting a notice on the bulletin board of the Community Center when a pretty young girl came in the front door. She looked very confused and unsure of herself, and Dave also noted that she seemed very scared and sad.

"Is this where they have the meetings for 'Lost Partners'?" she asked quietly, averting her eyes.

"Yes, it is," Dave answered, surprised. The 'Lost Partners' program was a support group for widows and widowers the Community Center sponsored on Wednesday nights. Part group therapy, part support, and even part singles-bar-without-the-alcohol, the program helped individuals who had been having a tough time handling the loss of a spouse. Ever since Dave's wife had died two years ago, he had been attending. Now, with the passage of time, the pain had subsided, but the routine of attendance acted as a solace, and he had acquired the status of a senior member.

Dave took another look at the girl. She was much younger than the average member, most of whom were in their forties and fifties. Even Dave, in his thirties, was considered young. This girl was hardly in her twenties!

She still looked very unsure of herself, and her mind was made up when the door behind her opened up and another woman entered, another regular who was old enough to be her mother. Sniffling back a sob, she mumbled, "I shouldn't be here", and ran back through the door. Dave stared in consternation as she stood on the sidewalk outside. He opened the door and stepped out into the cool, night air.

"Miss, miss...?" he asked as he approached her.

"Nancy, my name is Nancy," she whispered.

Dave Segrove stepped in front of Nancy and spoke gently. "Nancy, did you lose someone recently?" Nancy nodded mutely as the tears poured out. "Come on in and join us, please? We all have, too. Maybe we can help." With only the lightest of touches to her forearm, he turned the girl back towards the Community Center and began leading her back inside. "You don't have to say anything, just be with us." He opened the door and ushered her in gently. "Who was it, your husband?"

She shook her head negatively. "No, my fiancée. Does that mean I can't come in?" She looked up at him, tears welling up again, and Dave got the first real look at the girl. She was young, but not quite as young as he had thought, and the eyes on the verge of overflowing with more tears were the most exquisite sapphire blue he had ever seen. She wasn't pretty; she was beautiful!

"Not at all. Everybody, this is Nancy..." He led her into the meeting room and introduced her to the others as a new member. Quietly, he told her that if she didn't want to say anything, she didn't have to, and to feel free to ask questions. He parked her in a chair next to his around the large round table, then got them both a cup of coffee.

The new girl worried Dave somewhat. She seemed to exist in a rather brittle shell, and it took a couple of months before she began to feel confident enough to provide more than one or two word answers to any questions. She never did volunteer her last name or any personal details, other than the fact that it was her fiancée who had died, but slowly a picture began to emerge. She was only 21, and had been living with her fiancée prior to their wedding, when he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, a cancer which was aggressive and fast growing and had already spread throughout his system. He had died two months later, but the worst was yet to come.

"It was his mother!" she said, one evening after she had begun to open up, lowering her reserve slightly. "She was this real hard line religious nut, and she figured that I caused the cancer. I had enticed her God-fearing son into living in sin, and this was God's punishment. After the funeral, by the time I had got back to our apartment, she had managed to barricade herself inside the place and was screaming at me through the locked door and throwing my stuff out the window to the ground below."

"Couldn't you do something, I don't know, get the cops to stop her?" asked a horrified woman in the group. This was the ultimate insult!

"Do what? The apartment was his, and most of the stuff was his as well. Outside of my clothing, I lost everything. I've had to start over again from scratch. I stayed with some friends until I could sell my engagement ring and pay the security deposit on an apartment," Nancy replied.

Dave was shocked at this, and like several of the others, offered to help, but the girl waved it off. She was doing fine now, and would muddle through, she said. He admired her.

After the meeting, Dave washed the coffee pot and cleaned up, then walked across the street to the all night diner for one last cup and a doughnut. Coming in the door, he noticed an arm waving and turned to face Nancy, sitting in a booth in the rear. Smiling, he pointed the waitress towards the booth and went back to join her. "Hi there."

"Hi yourself. I didn't know you came in here," she said.

Dave shrugged. "Eh, sometimes." The waitress came over carrying a coffee cup and a pot of coffee, and Dave accepted a cup and ordered a doughnut. "You?" he asked Nancy, and when she nodded acceptance, the waitress refilled her cup and went off to get two doughnuts. "Can I tell you something?" he asked. "I thought it was pretty good tonight, you telling us about what happened. It was very brave of you."

"Thanks. It seemed kind of stupid." She gave him a wan smile.

Dave waved this comment off. "No, it wasn't. Hey, you really can smile. You're very pretty when you smile. You should smile more often."

Nancy blushed and turned her head away, then turned it back, still smiling, only not as bleakly. "Thank you," she said quietly.

"Listen, when Emily died giving birth to Charlie, her mother blamed me for getting her pregnant, at the same time she was cooing over her new grandson. Nobody understands mothers, right? I mean, do you understand yours?"

To Dave's consternation, Nancy turned a deathly shade of white and tears began pouring out. "What's wrong, is it something I said? I'm sorry, is your mother passed as well?" He reached out and took hold of her hand, the first time he had ever touched the girl. "I'm sorry."

Nancy fumbled for a tissue, then grabbed a napkin and began crying into it. "I don't know."

"Huh?"

"I don't know. I don't have a mother," she whimpered.

"Oh, shit!" muttered Dave under his breath. 'What the fuck have you done now, you moron!?', he thought to himself. He could think of nothing more to say that wouldn't make things worse, so he just sat there across from the young woman. The waitress noticed the commotion and began coming over, but he motioned her away. "Tell me, Nancy," he asked.

Nancy looked up at him and nodded, then told him one of the most sordid stories he had ever heard. It sounded like something that belonged on a soap opera, or Geraldo, or something even worse. Her mother had run off when she was four, her father had left when she was six. He had literally left her at an aunt's house, then gotten in his car and never come back. She had bounced back and forth between a couple of aunts for a few years until they decided they didn't want her, then was shuffled off to the foster care system at the age of ten.

It only got worse from there. By twelve she was experimenting with alcohol; at thirteen it was drugs. At fourteen she was a boozehound and junkie and the high school slut as well. By fifteen she was pregnant; at sixteen she had a botched abortion that left her unable to have children, not that she cared. She would do or try anything that would ease the pain of her very existence. She dropped out of school and began running with whatever drug dealer would give her enough dope to get high, in return for sex.


"My God! But what happened? That's not you, at least not the you sitting here!" he demanded.

Nancy shrugged. "In rehab they say that you never really change until you hit the absolute rock bottom, the point where you don't care if you live or die, and you decide to live. That was me, two years ago." At his inquiring look, she continued, "The cops busted this coke dealer I was staying with and found me laying on the floor, half naked on a bare ripped mattress and lying in a pool of my own vomit and I knew it and I didn't care! They got me into a detox program and the judge ordered me into rehab and I realized that I had hit that lowest place. There is nothing lower than a coke whore who sleeps in her own vomit. I had nowhere to go but up."

"Holy fucking shit!" Dave had an absolutely horrified look on his face. "Mother of God!"

"And that's my life story," she said defiantly. Nancy was no longer crying, but glaring at him, daring him to say any damned derogatory thing he could. "You sure you want me to keep coming to meetings?"

Dave's face clouded up at the challenge. "Damn it, Nancy, that's not fair. If you didn't want me to know, you could have kept quiet. Have I said anything? I have enough problems without being your judge and conscience. I won't tell anyone else, if that's what you're worried about, but I am not sitting here and condemning you, either." He stood to leave.

Nancy reached across the table and grabbed his hands. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's just that too many people judge me or don't want me around or whatever. It's not like I'm contagious, you know?"

Mollified, Dave sat down and nodded agreement. "Okay. Listen, that was the old you, not the new you. It's not my job to judge you. God knows that when I hit the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter is going to have a good laugh. I would probably suggest that you come up with some edited version for the group if you ever decide to come clean. There's more than a few people who associate anything to do with drugs with Satan himself, okay?"

Nancy wiped her face and nodded agreement. It was after two and Dave's baby-sitter would be going berserk, so he left after getting Nancy's solemn vow to come back next week.

Chapter 2

It seemed to be a watershed moment for Nancy. The following week, when Dave Segrove acted as if nothing had occurred, she was actually fairly perky. After the meeting, she volunteered to help him clean up, and he took her to the diner for a cup of coffee. They began to settle into a routine of the meeting and coffee afterwards. After a couple of months, Nancy decided to take a chance.

"Um, Dave, uh, we're friends, right?" she asked tentatively.

"Yeah," he replied. It was a curious question, he thought.

"Well, um, I was wondering, if maybe, you know, some night, maybe we might do something, see a movie or something. Dutch, I mean." Dave stared at her briefly, and Nancy knew she had screwed up. "Listen, it was just a thought, that's all. Forget I ever mentioned it. Listen, I have to go..."

Dave grabbed her hand across the table and held on. "Wait a minute. You mean, like a date?"

"Yeah. Stupid idea, huh?" she said as she tried to leave.

Dave held her in place, firmly but gently. "What's so stupid about it? I think it's a very nice idea."

"But you don't want to go out with me, right? Because of..," she trailed off.

Dave gave the girl a disgusted look. "I thought we settled that. I never said I didn't like the idea. It's just, well, it's been so long, I mean, I don't..." He looked away, embarrassed. "I wouldn't know what to do."

Nancy gave him a funny look. "Dave, I only suggested a movie. You buy a ticket, I buy a ticket, we sit down with popcorn and watch a motion picture."

"I know that!" he said in exasperation. "It's just that, well, I've never really..."

"What, dated?" asked Nancy. Dave shrugged and nodded and she stared at him. "Are you trying to tell me that you managed to get married and have two kids and never once dated your wife?! That's nuts!"

"No, it's just that, well...Emily and I, we were, like, always meant to be. I mean, we always knew she was the one for me and I was the one for her. Even as kids. She grew up two houses down from me, and we played together even when we were in kindergarten. All through school, we were together. I first proposed to her on the swing set when we were six, and she accepted, even then."

"That's so sweet!"

"Yeah, but 'going-out-with-somebody-new-and-getting-to-know-them' dating? We never did that sort of thing. It was just that when we got old enough to go to school dances or the movies or whatever, we went together, you know? We never thought about it. It was like it was preordained or something. We were going to get married and have kids and grow old and fat together, and we never thought about it. We just knew!" Dave wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at his explanation. "Pathetic, right?"

Nancy held his hand. "I think it's adorable. Think of all the time you saved getting to know each other! What about, well, you know...when did you two first...?"

Dave rolled his eyes. "God, it was our wedding night, for both of us. Don't get me wrong, we had done a lot of necking and what not before, but she wanted to wait. I mean, I wanted to, believe me, I wanted to, and Emily said she wanted to, but she said to wait, so we waited. It was like the blind leading the blind!"

Nancy snickered. "You must have figured things out eventually."

"Oh yeah! About two minutes after we got into the motel room!" Both Dave and Nancy laughed loudly at this.

Their first date was a dinner and a movie, and Dave refused to consider going Dutch. Standing in line at the theater, Nancy took his hand and held it, and he was almost pathetically happy. Later that evening he shyly asked if they could go out again, then had shaken her hand good-bye. A second date went much the same way, only Nancy kissed him good night. She could not understand his actions, or inaction. She had been the one to start holding hands, and she had initiated the kiss. Then it hit her.

Dave Segrove really didn't know anything about dating! He couldn't read the signals she had been sending. She had been initiating everything and he was being the perfect gentleman and he simply didn't have a clue! If she wanted to take things to the next level, and she had to admit that she did, she would have to move things along. Not only that, but more than likely she was far more experienced sexually than he was, as well!

For their next date, after dinner, Nancy told Dave that she really didn't feel like a movie, and asked if he could take her back to her apartment. Dave was disappointed, but agreed, only to be pleasantly surprised when she asked if he'd like to come up for coffee, and to see the place. She let him in, saying, "I know it's not very big."

"It looks very nice," he lied. It did look nice, if the definition was clean and well cared for. Otherwise, there was just about enough room to swing a cat, especially if it was a small cat, held close to the chest. He offered to help with the coffee, but she declined the offer, and they kept talking as she worked in the kitchen. It was a small efficiency apartment, so it was basically a single room plus a bath. He could see the kitchenette from the couch where he was sitting, which he suspected folded out into the bed.

Nancy returned to the couch with the coffee and sat next to him, snuggling against his side quietly as they sipped. Dave was speechless. He had never before been alone with a woman other than his late wife, and he didn't know what to do. He liked the idea, and didn't want it to end, but he didn't know what to do. He began reviewing various romantic movies in his head, trying to figure things out, when Nancy took charge.

She took his coffee cup and saucer and set them aside on the end table next to her own. He looked at her hopefully, and she twisted back around on the couch, half sitting and half kneeling, and faced him. Silently, she leaned in and kissed him warmly and passionately. This at least, he understood, wrapping his arms around her and returning the kiss fiercely. They continued to kiss, and then he felt her fingertips caress his chest, moving across the buttons of his shirt, and his eyes opened wide. He pulled back and stared. "Shh, it's all right. I want to..," whispered Nancy, who leaned back in and continued kissing him.

Dave wallowed in the sensations as Nancy would undo a button and slip her fingers inside to toy with his chest. It took an eternity for her to reach his belt, but she continued, unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his waistband, and unzipping his pants. Dave was panting as the young woman reached inside to touch his cock, straining to escape. Nancy pulled away from his lips, but touched them with her free fingers, quieting him, and began kissing and licking down the front of his chest, pulling his shirt open.


By the time she had his pants pulled down his thighs, Dave thought he had died and gone to heaven. Nancy was doing things to his cock he had never heard of or dreamed about, and it only got better when she began licking and sucking his cockhead. He was writhing and moaning, calling out her name madly, as she tantalized him by taking him to the brink and back again repeatedly. Finally, she looked up at him and said, "Come in my mouth, Dave," and began pumping and sucking. He groaned weakly and his cock began twitching, spasming as he unloaded. She continued licking and sucking until his cock was soft and limp.

Nancy kissed her way back up his chest, keeping one hand in his crotch. "You liked that, didn't you?" she asked hotly.

"How? Why? Jesus!" Dave exclaimed.

"I wanted to. I wanted to make you feel good. I wanted to show you how I cared for you. I wanted to tell you how important you are to me. Did you like it?"

"Oh, God!" he answered weakly. "I never...I mean...Oh, God!"

"I liked sucking your cock and swallowing your come. It made me come, too, when you came in my mouth." She fondled his cock, which was slowly reviving in her hand. "Nobody gives blow jobs like a coke whore."

Dave's eyes focused at this reference to her past and he tried to protest. She placed a fingertip against his lips, whispering to him, "Dave, that's the truth. I was a coke whore and I learned to give really great blowjobs. I learned to do lots of other things, too." She began pumping his stiffening cock. "Would you like to fuck my pussy, Dave? Would you like to give me a facial? Do you want to titty fuck me, Dave, and give me a pearl necklace? Or maybe you want to fuck my asshole? You can fuck my asshole, Dave. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do. Anything! I'm a very nasty girl. I'll do things to you you've never even heard of!"

Dave Segrove finally found his voice and shook his head in disbelief. "Like what?"

Nancy grinned at her new lover. "Well, honey, there was this one dope dealer I knew who made us give him a rim job after he'd taken a dump." Dave stared at her, screwing his face up in disgust as he began turning an interesting shade of green. Nancy laughed. "Maybe we'll save that for another time. Maybe we should try something a little more normal, like getting undressed and screwing our brains out?"

Dave nodded wildly, a mad grin running from ear to ear. Nancy teased him by stripping down slowly, hiding things as long as she could. Finally, she finished undressing Dave and laid him out on the couch, and slowly impaled herself on him. "This is your night, Dave. Let me be good for you!"

Dave left the apartment a few hours later, sated like he hadn't been for years. Nancy was equally pleased. Dave had a long, thick cock and once he was over his initial unease, had shown that he wasn't a complete novice. He had the basics down quite nicely. After their third bout, Dave had taken a quick shower, then been escorted to the door by a still naked Nancy. "Would you like to take me out for another date?" she asked coyly.

"Soon, very soon. What are you doing for breakfast!?" he asked.

rlfj
rlfj
567 Followers