Coke Whore, The Next Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
222 Followers

Suddenly Cheryl vomited into Nancy's pussy. On her back, puke filled Cheryl's mouth. Cheryl involuntarily inhaled. She started choking, Nancy oblivious cried for Cheryl to get back to her pussy. Cheryl's eyes rolled back into her head. She began convulsing a drug induced seizure gripped the fragile girl. The guys seeing what happened, being the cowards they are ran out of the room. Soon Cheryl stopped moving. Nancy upset that Cheryl quit licking her pussy, started to swear at her. Turning to face Cheryl she yelled, "Listen bitch!!..." Nancy stared wide eyed. Even as high as she was Nancy realized Cheryl was dead. Vomit drooling down the sides of her mouth, lifeless eyes stared into nothingness. Nancy screamed and passed out.

She never knew what happened to Cheryl's body. At the time, she didn't care. All she thought about was the high. It was barely a month later when Nancy found herself half naked lying in a pool of her own vomit; groggily watching Dwa'an's arrest. She was dragged kicking and screaming to detox. Gradually Nancy returned to the present. She cried for the dead girl wishing she could apologize to her. Angrily she cursed herself for being a stupid fucking junkie and whore. Dave didn't say anything, he just held her tight and softly stroked her hair, not understanding what had happened to his girl.

The weekend didn't go quite as expected. The floodgate to her memories opened. She couldn't stop the waters of despair from rising. The regrets were overwhelming, the pain was staggering. Nancy began to close off. She couldn't accept herself as Dave seemed too. Dave saw the change; Nancy normally was very blunt and very honest. She became withdrawn and quiet. He tried to help, but Nancy wouldn't talk. They went through the motions, but the spark was gone...

Chapter 3

A few weeks went by, despite Dave's efforts Nancy still couldn't get out of her funk. She just kept telling herself, she was a lowly coke whore, and didn't deserve a happy life. They still had sex, but now it was just sex. Before, they made love. She only went to the community center once in a while, and started to pull away from that too. She felt torn and so confused. She was regressing to that girl Dave met almost a year ago.

At the club, it was getting harder to focus on her job, seeing the beer and the booze all the time ... she kept thinking about the past when she got drunk or high, she felt herself weakening.

"Hey there Nancy, what's got you down, girl? You've been moping for a while." Bobby Diangelo asked.

"Awwh, Bobby I really don't want to talk about it."

"You having trouble with that boyfriend of yours, I'll take care of him if you want." he jokingly said. He had talked with Dave a few times after almost cleaning his clock a while ago. Bobby remembered that day; Dave had tailed Nancy to her job because she wouldn't tell Dave where she worked. He was shocked it was a strip joint. It bothered him because that day was the first time he thought about bringing Nancy home to meet his boys. He thought she was a stripper. She was in fact a waitress. Bobby saw Nancy and Dave arguing, Dave grabbed her hand. Bobby stepped in fast because, "No one touches the girls!" Nancy interceded immediately, explaining to Bobby what the deal was; Dave bought him a drink, the altercation ended peacefully and quickly. Through the next few months, he had talked to Dave on the phone to give Nancy a message or two, or just shoot the shit. He could tell they were into each other.

"Thanks Bobby, it's not him it's me. I can't seem to let go of my past. Every time I get feeling good about me and Dave something happens to fuck it up." Nancy said almost breaking down.

"Nancy, I've known you for a while, you are the best waitress I got. You got no problem wiggling your ass, stretching those long slender legs, and God that cleavage of yours, hon." His cock stirred. Quickly Bobby recovered, "But that's it, Nancy. Even with all these assholes hitting on you throwing out big money, I ain't seen you tempted at all, not one fucking time girl, not one fucking time. You would never do anything to hurt Dave, you care for him a lot. Heh, heh, heh, besides, how many times have I had to throw someone out because they thought they could get in your pants?" Bobby chuckled at Nancy.

"Yeah, I know Bobby, thanks, but I still feel like shit. It's been getting harder and harder. I feel like I am losing control. Dave asks me what's going on but I am too ashamed to tell him."

"Whoa Nancy, when do you have trouble talking with him? Girl, I don't know that much about your past, but if you're having trouble the best person to talk to is Dave. Don't be a fool and not talk to him. I hear it and see it all the time. Stupid fucking boyfriends, or married idiots coming in here not only to look at the beautiful ladies, but to try and get laid all because their girlfriends or wives don't understand them, so they tell me. That is so much fucking bullshit! They just ain't talking or just ain't listening. That attitude destroys relationships. Don't do that to you and Dave." Bobby said as he gently patted her on her back.

"Thanks Bobby, I'll try." said Nancy.

Bobby looked at her, and sternly said, "Don't try Nancy, DO!!! Now get your sexy ass back to work." She smiled and strolled over to some customers beckoning her to refill their empty glasses, as they watched the dancer on stage slide her top off. Nancy took their order, and began contemplating what Bobby said.

The evening progressed slowly, Nancy was still thinking about her conversation with Bobby when someone yelled loudly, "Hello, whore!" Nancy was startled, she recognized that voice; starting to shake slowly tentatively she looked up, seeing him sitting at a corner table was the drug dealer who got busted while she laid in her own vomit. The lowest point of her life had reared its ugly head with a vengeance.

"Look at you girl, aren't you still the pretty little thing. Who you getting your junk from now, bitch?" He asked contemptuously.

"I don't do that anymore Dwa'an, I have been clean for a few years now." Nancy said trembling at his sight.

"Bull fucking shit woman, once a fucking coke whore always a fucking coke whore. Looky what's I gots here cunt." He held up a small bag of white powder. Instantly the temptation hit Nancy. Her resolve undermined by the memories, and the worst memory now in front of her. The coke whore buried deep within struggled to be free, wanting so desperately to get high started pulling the weakened girl down as she slowly took a step towards the coke. "You want it, all ya gots to do is come with me, suck my big black snake like ya used to, and I'll give you a little taste," Dwa'an said gently shaking the bag of coke in his hand. "Yeah,bitch, you gave me the best deep throat of any whore I had I bet your getting wet remembering your lips wrapped around my nasty black cock drinking my spunk."

"I had a lot of fun pissing all over those big titties, on your face, in your mouth. Bitch you were one nasty whore swallowing every fuckin' drop. Hell, bitch, you licked the floor clean to boot." He said laughing at her. Nancy remembered but she wasn't getting wet, hers eyes stared intently at that bag of trouble. Dwa'an continued his verbal assault, "C'mon whore for old times, I'll even let ya clean my black ass. It sure misses that pink tongue of yours. Mmmmh, mmmmh, mmmh yummy, yummy for your tummy." He smirked, then dipping his finger into the bag, he taunted Nancy mercilessly, "Here ya go whore, come and get it." Shaking all over, the white dust on his black fingertip beckoned her closer as she took another step. "Afterwards, I'll give ya some more, then we can fuck all night," cooed Dwa'an weaving his spell, "I know you miss my black piece of meat pounding your skinny little white ass, right baby? C'mon whore you know you want it."

Nancy took another step, eyes darting from finger to bag, finger to bag. His words were background noise, the coke called her not Dwa'an. He was only the delivery person. Taking one final step hypnotized by her want; she reached out to touch the powder. Suddenly someone grabbed her and pulled her away. In her zombie like state she saw Dwa'an falling to the floor unconscious the powder dissipating into the air. "Nancy, Nancy!! Wake up girl, and get the fuck out of here, go home. I'll take care of this piece of shit. No one flashes drugs in my house and gets away with it," yelled an angry Bobby as he grabbed the sprawled Dwa'an by the scruff of his neck. Nancy broke out of her trance, started to shake violently, not bothering to change her clothes; she ran out of the Pagoda got into her Nova and sped away screaming and crying, so mad at herself for what almost happened. She got back to her flat and locked herself in, sat on her bed legs crossed, rocking and keening, rocking and keening. The tortured girl's demon slowly shrank into the background as Nancy cursed the junkie within her.

Dave was getting worried, he called Nancy's phone several times, with it going to voicemail after several rings. It was like that for a day. Finally when it said mail box full he became scared. Frantic, he called Bobby and was filled in on what happened at the club. He dropped the boys off at his parents, and rushed to Nancy. He saw her Nova, but she wouldn't answer the door. They hadn't exchanged keys, so he decided to climb the fire escape. Once outside her flat he saw her sobbing on the bed rocking back and forth. He opened the window and came in.

"Nancy what's going on? I've been trying to get a hold of you, tell me what's wrong honey, talk to me." He cried.

She looked at him, and sobbed even harder. She told him to leave, "Dave just go, I can't be with you anymore, I have a problem, and I just can't do it anymore! I'm no good for you, I'm a fucked up whore, whose going to fuck up your life, and your kid's lives in the long run. So please, just go."

Dave reached out to her, she jerked back and screamed, "I shouldn't be here!" She ran into her bathroom locking the door. Dave surprised at her words, remembered the day they met. He never forgot those words when she tried to run away from the 'Lost Partners' meeting at the community center. She was reaching out in her own way then, and he believed subconsciously she was reaching out now.

Remembering his words, he approached the barrier hiding the beautiful troubled soul. Gently he knocked, softly he said, "Miss, miss...?"

A few moments later, he heard her whisper "Nancy, my name is Nancy."

She remembered! "Nancy did something happen recently?" subtly he asked. A few minutes passed, the door unlocked and slowly opened. With those most beautiful eyes so puffy, so red, and so full of despair and sadness she looked at Dave. Carefully, with the lightest of touches he led her to the bed and sat her down. "You don't have to say anything, just be with me." He gave her hand a squeeze. After a few minutes he quietly whispered, "Did you have a problem at work?" She slowly nodded yes. "I am here for you, and will always be here for you." he whispered in her ear. She looked up at him, tears welling up again. Looking past the puffiness, he remembered the first time he looked into those sapphire blue eyes the most beautiful he had ever seen getting lost in their gaze. He knew in his heart what it was; he squeezed her gently kissing each eye tenderly with his lips.

After several minutes she spoke tentatively, "A person from my past saw me at the club. He was the dope dealer that got busted as I laid on the mattress where the cops found me. He laughed at me, then he told me, 'Once a coke whore always a coke whore.'" Her breathing quickened as she relived the moment, "He pulled a bag out, and waved it in my face. He said if I sucked his black snake, I could have it."

Dave yelled, "He said what?!?"

"Oh Dave, "I was tempted, the coke was calling to me." she cried. Nancy continued, "He said that his ass needed a cleaning, and once I got high we could fuck the night away." Nancy started crying uncontrollably now. Dave held her close keeping his mouth shut and listening to her tortured words. "God, Dave, I was still feeling down after that weekend, I was caving, Dave, the coke was too strong for me. In my daze, I remembered Bobby pulling me away yelling for me to go home then he laid Dwa'an out. I ran away, and came home. Fuck Dave I almost gave in, no, that's not true, I gave in. If it weren't for Bobby! Fuck Dave, fuck, I am a slut, a whore, a junkie I can't do this anymore!" Then she sobbed profusely on his shoulder.

Chapter 4

Dave cried with her, praying for strength and guidance. "What can I do to help her?" He thought, "She is broken, can I fix her? Can I help her become whole again?" He started to panic when a thought delicately whispered in his head, "now you love her like you loved me." Instead of being startled Dave set his jaw with new determination, grasping Nancy's face in his hands, and looked into those eyes. "Nancy Allen, I love you with all my heart, with all my soul. When you first told me your story, I wouldn't judge or condemn you, not my job. Together we built a relationship based on trust. I don't know that past Nancy, but I know you, and God knows how much we care for each other. As one we will get through this. With our friends, and family's help, you will beat this," he said confidently. "Nancy we will find a counselor along with a local chapter of Narcotics Anonymous. You will never be alone again, you have my word." Dave said with resoluteness tempered with love. She nodded, and squeezed him hard. They held each other for the longest time. "Nancy, let's go back to our home."

She looked at him quizzically, "Our home?"

"Yes, our home, my love."

Puzzled, she asked "How can you want me Dave after what happened?" Dave looked at her grasped her chin looking into those sapphire blues of hers saying, "You will never be alone again. Nancy, you are the love of my life, how can't I??" She smiled, as Dave wiped her tearing eyes.

Nancy moved in with Dave and the boys few days later. The boys were ecstatic to have Nancy around all the time. At first she held back, but gradually their precociousness lifted her spirits and buoyed her heart. Dave called the Pagoda a few days later thanking Bobby for watching out for Nancy. Bobby told him that Dwa'an ended up back in jail for possession with intent to sell, and a few teeth missing. He violated his parole, so he wouldn't be out for a long, long time. Bobby asked Dave to tell Nancy he wished her well, and her job at the club would be there when she was ready.

With the help of counseling, NA meetings, and the love of family and friends; Nancy slowly came to grips with her addictions and gradually climbed up out of the despair of her past. Dave was encouraged by her progress. She was almost there, but he desperately wanted her back all the way. Their sex life was satisfying, but hadn't got back to the level before that fateful weekend. Dave decided it was time to take matters into his own hands, he knew just what to do.

One night a few days later after the boys went down to bed, Dave was sitting with Nancy curled on his lap. He asked, her "Nancy, I am getting something to drink, do you want something?"

"I don't know sweetheart," she replied as she snuggled into the crook of his arm.

"Well I need a drink, can I please get you something while I'm up?" he gently insisted.

She replied, "A glass of water would be good, thank you." Dave went and got himself a soda, and Nancy her ice water. She thanked him and started sipping. She looked into the glass and saw something in the ice. She asked Dave to look at it.

He smiled and said, "I think you need to look at it." Puzzled, she picked a piece of ice out of the glass, and stared. Her eyes widened. She started blinking back tears, she turned to Dave, and he was beaming at her. As he took the piece of ice from her he asked the most important question of her life, "Nancy Marie Allen my love, my own, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" She looked at him tears brimming in her eyes; the melting ice revealed a diamond engagement ring. Carefully, he removed the remnants of the cold ice. Gently he blew air onto the ring, warming the symbol of his love for her. With the tenderness of true devotion, Dave placed the ring on her finger. Nancy started crying profusely as she gazed at the ring then at the man she loved dearly.

"Oh yes, yes Dave, I'll marry you." With that small sentence, the Nancy he fell in love with burst out of the dungeon. The demon destroyed, she grabbed Dave by his belt dragging him into their bedroom. She looked at him coyly then went to the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, (to him it felt like fifteen hours) she emerged decked out in his favorite outfit. stilettos, stockings and a smile. He noticed the makeup she was wearing. Deep blue eye shadow with thick black eyeliner accentuating those beautiful sapphire blue eyes. They said fuck me.

She sauntered over to him, put a foot on the bed and adjusted her beige stockings. His mouth drooled as he saw her pussy open up while she played with the stockings. She stuck a finger into her cunt, and pulled out some juices, then walked over to her lover and let him lick her fingers.

"You are gorgeous," he said hoarsely. She stripped his pants off, his cock springing to attention.

"Remember my love, I'm a whore, but I am yours and yours alone. I cleaned myself real good. My ass is all yours," she purred, as she crawled up his body letting her stocking covered legs rub his cock as he groaned with pleasure and anticipation. Carefully Nancy straddled his face, Dave anxiously started to lick her pussy, and effortlessly he traced the path between her cunt and the pink rosebud. Her perineum the rainbow bridge separating her heat and fire. She spread her ass cheeks for him, and then gasped as his tongue found her puckering asshole. Gently as he probed her crinkled anal opening, she began to whimper and mewl. Then in one quick motion he thrust his tongue into her hole, she groaned with pleasure and started rocking on his probe. "Yes honey, oh yes, stick your tongue up my ass, deeper baby deeper!" she cried. His agreement muffled by her hot musky ass. He plunged his tongue ever deeper causing her rosebud to flower beautifully. He wiggled his tongue torturing his new fiancé, his fingers began a dance on her clit, the pungent scent of her ass spurred him on. Taking his thumb he inserted it into her pussy keeping his finger strumming her now erect clitoris. Nancy moaned, "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, ohh Dave, fuck yeah, work that hand, oh shit I'm getting so fucking wet, lick my ass, ohhhhh, yes, yes, my love keep doing it, I am so close baby, so close."

His free hand stroked her stocking clad leg, the sensation causing his cock to jump. As he rubbed her leg, she opened her ass wider for him stretching more than she thought possible. Dave with her ass in full bloom continued his fevered licking, and stroking. Then he felt her quiver, and shake as her pussy trapped his thumb inside. He plunged his tongue deep into her delectable dark hole her ass grabbed it tight. The release began with a torrent; Nancy climaxed so hard that she squirted onto his hand and into his face. "YEEEEEESSSSSSSS oh fuck, yeah, shit shit shit, Nunggghhh, fuck me, oh Dave fuck me, fuck me." She yelled, then ever so softly panted, "It's been so long, God, it's been so long. I love you my man, I love you." He greedily cleaned her of her juices, and then she slowly crawled off him. Shaking as she lay down.

After a few minutes Nancy looked at Dave, batting those beautiful eyes at him, "Time for a coke whore blowjob, you know coke whores give the best blowjobs." With that she swooped down onto his cock and sucked for all she was worth. She bobbed her head up and down, and then took his massive cock into her open throat. She grabbed his balls gently fondling them as she worked his cock over lavishing it with her tongue. She swirled its massive head, probing the hole at the tip. He moaned with pleasure as she put all of her skills, combining it with her love into thoroughly ravishing his manhood.

Mostera1
Mostera1
222 Followers