Coke Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
570 Followers

"How about Monday night?" she countered. "I can do that thing to you I mentioned."

Dave blushed furiously and ran out.

Chapter 3

It was a Thursday night when Nancy 'deflowered' Dave, and he called her first thing Friday morning. He wanted to take her out that night, but she demurred, citing her work at night, a job which she still had not explained to him. To Dave Segrove, the wait until Monday night seemed interminable. He called her at least twice a day, a level of attention that Nancy found intoxicating. She decided to reward her new lover appropriately.

When Dave knocked on her apartment door Monday night, he was wearing khakis, coat, and tie, and carrying a small bouquet of flowers. Nancy opened the door and let him in, cooing over the flowers, which she promptly set in a glass of water, not having a vase available. She stood before him and turned around. "Is this okay?" she asked.

He grinned and looked his date up and down, enjoying the view. She had dressed simply but very nicely, in a tank top and a wrap denim skirt, and hose and ankle strapped high heels. Her lack of a bra was apparent, since her nipples were painfully erect and poking out through the tight fitting top, and her lovely and long legs flashed through the slit in the wrap skirt. She stopped and struck a model's pose, thrusting a leg through the slit to the point where it became obvious that she was wearing long stockings and not pantyhose, and thrusting her chest out so that her substantial breasts loomed larger than he remembered. "Is this alright? I wasn't sure if you would like it."

Dave was practically drooling as he stammered, "Yeah...yeah...it's fine...fine..."

Nancy came closer, wrapping her arms around his neck and drawing him in effortlessly for a slow and passionate kiss. After a moment, she pulled one hand back and began rubbing it across his chest and down to his crotch. She noted, pleasantly, that his cock was as stiff as a board. "I think you do like my outfit!" she whispered in his ear. "We can't go out with your cock so stiff, can we? I think I need to take care of this. Would you like a coke whore blow job? Coke whores give the best blow jobs in the world, Dave. Why don't I show you..."

Dave stood stock still as Nancy rubbed her body against his as she slid to the floor in front of him, kneeling as she undid his pants and fished out his erection. It stood out proudly from his pants, engorged with blood, the head a violent purple, quivering in anticipation. Opening her mouth wide, she took him in deeply, while one hand pumped his shaft vigorously and the other reached inside to fondle his balls.

"Oh God!" Dave whimpered, as unimaginable sensations coursed through his loins. Nancy's sucking him the other night had been glorious, but afterwards he had discounted the pleasure to simply being the first sex he had had since before his wife had died. Now he realized that she had the most amazing technique. "Please...please..."

Nancy concentrated on a fast method to bring her new boyfriend off. Sucking like a vacuum cleaner while her tongue ravaged his cock, she was delighted when she felt his hands in her hair, pulling her head closer, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. When he swelled up and began bucking his hips, she greedily swallowed his come, pumping his cock and massaging his nuts to drain him. Afterwards, she knelt back and smiled up at Dave, even as she tucked his limp dick back into his pants and zipped them up. "Now I think you're ready for dinner," she announced with a smile.

Dave roared, pulling her to her feet as a look of maniacal glee suffused his face. "Screw dinner! We are going to order in, and I am going to eat out!" As Nancy laughed, he pushed her back until she backed into the couch and he pushed her down into a sitting position. Kneeling between her legs, he opened her skirt and pushed her legs apart, and was treated to the sight of a bare shaved pussy gleaming wetly at the junction of her perfect thighs. He practically tore off his jacket and tie, then reached out and pulled her top down so that her tits were exposed. "Jesus, but you're beautiful!" Then he lowered his face to her crotch.

Nancy was delighted to discover that Dave had a certain degree of talent at pussy licking. Unlike herself, she considered him to be an amateur, but a gifted one. He was certainly an enthusiastic one. His tongue had almost immediately found her clit and began flicking across it hungrily. This was interspersed by moments when he would wrap his lips around it and practically try to inhale it. Now it was her turn to whimper, as she slumped down and pushed her pelvis towards him. Dave simply pulled her legs up over his shoulders and continued to suck and lick. On occasion, he would look up at her, seeing her face staring down dazedly from between the twin mountains of her tits.

It was only after her second orgasm, a marvelous affair which left her panting and gasping even as her pussy juice flooded onto Dave's face, that he took a degree of pity upon her and pulled back. By now, his cock had revived, and he knelt between her outstretched legs and undid his pants, pushing them down his thighs. Moving forward, he tucked his arms under her legs and pushed his cock into her completely slick cunt. They both groaned in pleasure as he pushed in all eight inches.

Much like the other evening, Dave provided Nancy a running commentary on just how good it felt, how tight she was, how hot and wet it felt, how he could feel every ripple and contraction. Nancy was amazed at how much this had turned her on. Her late fiancée had been a decent enough fuck, but she had never gotten this turned on before. At Dave's request, she put her fingers to her cunt, spreading her lips and rubbing her clit lightly, which only wracked her with further orgasms. She barely noticed when Dave's back arched and he plunged into her, to weakly pump out a massive load of jism.

Dave waited a moment to regain his breath, then sank back on his heels. His limp cock pulled from Nancy's cunt with a soft 'plop', allowing a small stream of mixed fluids to follow. He looked at her with a lopsided smile on his face. She looked down between her thighs at the trickle of come and wiped it up with a forefinger, then brought it to her lips to lick off. "Wow! I guess we really will have to order in!" she said breathily, still gasping from exertion.

Dave tucked himself back into his pants and zipped up, then crawled up onto the couch. Nancy rearranged her own clothing, pulling her top back up, and sprawled out half atop him, cuddling. After a few minutes, Dave picked up the phone on the end table and consulted the telephone book to order up a pizza and wings. They continued cuddling quietly until the knock on the door announced the arrival of dinner. Standing, he tucked his shirt tail in as she closed her skirt around herself and otherwise tried to make herself more presentable. This seemed a total waste, since the delivery boy took a single sniff of hormones and semen and grinned hysterically at the pair.

The pair busied themselves with their dinner, and it was only afterwards that Nancy commented, "I guess we did okay earlier."

"I'll say! That was rather...spectacular!"

"Do you mind if I ask, what was your wife like? You know, in bed. Should I be doing anything different? I want to be good..," she started to say.

Dave stared at her briefly. "Good?! You were great! If anything gets better, you're going to have to give me CPR afterwards."

"Well, thank you, but you know what I mean. What kinds of things did you guys do, and what do you like? Did she suck you cock?" Nancy asked.

"Not like you did, that's for sure!" Dave answered almost in a daze.

"You're no help! Come on, did she swallow?"

Dave shook his head from side to side. "Naw, she said she didn't like the taste or something. I mean she'd lick me and suck me, but then she'd climb on top and we'd screw around."

"So, what's you favorite position? You on top? Me on top? Doggy style? Upside down in a rocking chair?"

"What?!" Dave asked, his eyes widening. It took him a second of trying to visualize the last thing mentioned before he realized that Nancy was laughing at him. "Jesus! Doggy, if you have to know!"

"Ooh goody, my favorite, too. We'll do that later. That's a great way to fuck, since you get to choose between my pussy and ass," she replied.

"Are you serious? You like that?" Dave felt his cock stiffening in his pants.

"I'm guessing your wife didn't?" Dave nodded agreement, and Nancy continued on. "Yeah, it can be a lot of fun, if you're careful. Dope dealers love to fuck your ass. It's second in popularity only to the hummer. It's a good thing I was into coke; if my jones had been for smack, I'd probably have AIDS!"

Dave gave the girl a strange look, as if he was trying to make sense of this, and she explained. "Coke, cocaine, I would snort. Smack, or heroin, is generally done by injection, usually with a dirty needle. Lots of nasty diseases that way."

Dave gave a horrified look and glanced down at his pants. They hadn't been using rubbers...

"It's okay, sweetie, I'm clean. I got out of the business with nothing worse than the clap, and I got that treated. What about you?" she teased. Dave spluttered out an outraged negative, to which she laughed harder.

"You want to know what else coke whores do a lot of, Dave? We do other girls. You sucked my pussy pretty good earlier, but trust me, I can teach you to be even better!"

Dave stared at the girl in disbelief. It was like he had been transported into a completely new world of depravity and vice. "Do you always talk that way about yourself?" he asked.

"What, that I'm a coke whore?"

"Yeah, do you tell everybody?"

"No, just you. Don't like it? That's what I was, Dave, a coke whore. That's who I was," she said flatly.

"What did your fiancée say when you said that to him?" he asked curiously.

"I never told him." Nancy saw the look of confusion on his face. "Listen, he was just getting over a killer divorce himself, and when we met, we just agreed, we were making a new future. We never talked about the past, ever. He never knew the things I've told you about myself. You're the only person who knows."

Dave was not entirely sure what all this meant. Nancy was the most sexually compelling women he had ever met, as well as the most brutally honest. He wasn't sure whether to be turned off or turned on. "Wow."

"So, do you like driving down the Hershey Highway? Or do you like it that way yourself?" At her lover's look of consternation at this, Nancy burst out laughing. "Let me guess, you wanted to try it with your wife and she agreed very reluctantly but it hurt and she made you stop, right?"

Dave gave a sheepish look and said, "How'd you know!?"

"Because it always hurts the first time. You have to ignore the pain until you feel the pleasure, then practice a lot!" She gave him a grin. "Listen, we have enough time tonight for one more coke whore blow job, then another fuck. Wednesday, after the meeting, you follow me home, and I'll let you fuck my ass all night. Okay?"

Dave gave a maniacal grin and nodded acceptance.

Chapter 4

"That's it...work your finger in slowly...twist it around and turn it and bend it and flex it and...mmmm." Nancy was purring as she lay across Dave's lap. They were both naked, but he was sitting up and she was laying there, face down, as he fingered her asshole with his index finger. "Mmmm, that's so nice..."

They had met at the Community Center for the weekly meeting and neither had done a sterling job of hiding their interest in each other. At least one person had asked them outright if they were seeing each other, and several others had eyed them curiously. Afterwards, Dave had followed the young woman back to her apartment.

He had been wondering whether Nancy had been serious about the promise of an assfucking session that night. She hadn't said anything about it since then, and he had been too embarrassed to ask. Once she had let him in, she answered his silent question. Locking the door, she had immediately begun to undress, then turned to him and said, "Well, get out of those clothes! As soon as I find the KY, we can start."

Dave stared at her briefly as he began unbuttoning his shirt. "KY? You mean..."

Nancy kicked off her jeans and began peeling her panties down her legs. "What, you don't want to fuck my ass? You mean I gave myself an enema for nothing?!" She looked at him crossly.

He looked at her with a touch of confusion. "No, I mean, I wasn't sure if you were joking or something. I mean, I'd love to, if you want to. Please?" The last was said in a pleasantly whining and begging tone which caused Nancy to smile and grin at him. "You gave yourself an enema?"

"It really helps to clean things out. That way I don't get any shit on your cock or the bed!" Dave reeled at the thought as Nancy moved off to the bathroom and returned with a small tube of ointment. Then he simply stared at her. It was the first time he had actually seen her completely undressed. The first couple of nights both of them had been partially clothed; tonight they were both naked.

Now, undressed, she seemed smaller than he had originally thought. Dave realized that it was because she almost always wore shoes with a fairly high heel. Still, she was as leggy as the tallest supermodel, and almost as skinny, all except for her tits, which were far larger than any razor thin model's could ever be. Her tits were large and full and firm, sitting high on her chest, and were capped with large nipples and dark coral areolas.

Nancy saw him staring, and looked down at his cock, stiffly erect and sticking straight out from his body, his cockhead achingly purple. "What are you looking at?" she asked.

"You! God, but you're beautiful!"

Nancy blushed and turned away, pointing towards the couch. "Sit!" she ordered.

"You don't want to open it?" Dave asked, referring to the sofa-bed.

Nancy shook her head. "To be honest, it's incredibly uncomfortable as a bed. Most nights I simply sleep on the couch." She wiggled her fingers at the center of the couch. "Sit."

Dave sat down, at which point his new lover handed him the tube of ointment and knelt next to him. She kissed him warmly, then twisted around and lay across his lap. She could feel his cock pressing against her belly hotly as she squirmed into position. "Now, squirt some on my asshole and work it in with your finger. You can be generous. You need to really lube me up and work it in deep."

"You learn something new every day," quipped Dave Segrove as he followed his orders. Within minutes he had snaked a finger deeply into his girlfriend's ass and was twisting and turning it, giving her a low level orgasm. He could feel the moist warmth emanating from her aroused pussy as she humped her ass back at his hand.

"Now, put another finger in...two fingers...gently, gently...oh, yeah!...more, more...ohhhhh..."

It didn't take long for Dave to get the idea of how to turn Nancy on anally. It some ways it seemed little different than working her pussy over, searching for the G-spot, although he did need to take a bit more care to make sure he wasn't hurting her. As he poked and probed her ass, he began to whisper to her how he was enjoying it, how he planned on playing with her asshole the next time they were fucking, how he was going to buy her a little vibrator for her asshole.

Nancy was in blissful peace as Dave fingerfucked her ass. He was proving a very fast learner as she began shaking, the orgasm flooding her body. She moaned out, loudly, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Dave let up on the girl as she came down from her come, and she looked up at him with love in her eyes. "You are so much better at this than a dope dealer!"

"What!? Where did that come from?"

Nancy giggled. "Come on, baby, let's face it. When you are a coke whore, the job is to get his rocks off, not yours!" She twisted around, pulling his fingers away from her ass, and straddled his lap with her ass facing him. Lifting up, she reached between her legs and positioned his cockhead at the entrance to her ass." Come on, it's time for you to have some fun!"

Dave aimed his cock with one hand and spread her asscheeks with the other, and Nancy lowered herself onto him. Surprisingly, he slid in without any of the difficulty he had experienced that one time with his late wife. As she settled into his lap and squirmed contentedly, he gasped out, "Oh my God!"

Nancy leaned back against him and took his hands, wrapping them around her to play with her aroused nipples and tits. Then she began to move slowly, savoring the incredibly full feeling she was experiencing, clenching her ass around the intruder. "Oh, Dave, we are going to have to do this more often! This is simply wonderful!" she exclaimed.

"No, no, not yet...shit!" he replied, as she felt his cock twitch and throb, pumping out his come into her ass. "I'm sorry, honey, it was just so good..," he whimpered as he drained into her. He nuzzled her neck hoping for forgiveness. "I'm sorry..."

"Shhh. It's okay," she whispered, reaching behind her head to caress his face. "I wanted you to come in my ass, it felt so good. Am I too heavy?"

"No."

"Then I am going to stay right here and play with my pussy and rock on top of you while you pinch my nipples and get you stiff and fuck you again. All right?"

"Oh, yeah!" Dave reached around her to cup and fondle her full breasts. "You are just unreal. I want to do whatever you want me to. Whatever you want, I'll do it."

Nancy was excited beyond belief as Dave whispered to her. She could feel him hardening rapidly and she began bouncing full length on the cock buried up her ass. "I love, you, Dave, I love you!" she cried out as she rode him to orgasm. Hearing those words caused Dave to explode a second time, filling her ass with a second load of jism. She collapsed back onto him, twisting around, his softening cock still inside her, to kiss his lips eagerly. She looked up at him, tears in her eyes, and said, "I love you, Dave!"

The pair nestled against each other for a time until Nancy felt Dave's cock slowly shrink and begin receding from her ass. She gently pulled away and allowed him to pull out with a soft PLOP, and he stared as he saw brownish jism seep from her asshole and begin running down her thighs. Turning around, she leaned down and kissed him. "I think I need a shower."

Dave gave a wry grin. "Yeah, me too."

She reached out and took his hand. "Come on, we can share. We'll be saving electricity and water!" She tugged until he stood, then led him into the bathroom. The room was small but serviceable and the shower was just large enough for the pair of them, as long as they were very friendly.

It was a very friendly shower. Dave managed to soap Nancy's body thoroughly, concentrating or her tits and pussy, while she soaped his cock thoroughly. While kissing passionately, Dave thrust three fingers into Nancy's pussy, sending her over the edge into a shrieking orgasm. Afterwards, as she panted with exhaustion, she used both hands to stroke him off onto her belly, where the hot water washed his come off as fast as it pumped out.

Chapter 5

Dave felt rather shitty about what he was doing, but Nancy had left him little alternative. He had been asking her where she worked and she simply refused to tell him, saying only that she was a cocktail waitress, and that he couldn't see her at work. Mystified, he decided to tail her to work some night and find out.

Now he was sitting in his car a half block away from her apartment, facing the driveway to her apartment. She had told him she had to leave to go to work at about seven, and sure enough, she came out the door to the apartment building right on the hour. She disappeared around the corner for a moment, then pulled out of the driveway a minute later in her battered Nova. Dave started his car up and pulled out after she had gone about a block, then kept the distance, far enough back that she couldn't recognize him and close enough to follow easily. It seemed a lot easier than in the movies, but then, Nancy wasn't expecting anybody to be following her.

rlfj
rlfj
570 Followers