Coke Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

Dave trailed off as Nancy began sobbing, collapsing against his chest as she wailed. Unable to do anything more than hold his arms around her, he listened to her blubber. "Hey, I'm sorry. If you don't want to..."

At this she came upright with a wild look in her eyes. "Dave, why wouldn't I want to?" she demanded through the tears.

"Well, I don't know, but the way you're carrying on..."

"That's because nobody has ever treated me like you before. That was the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me." Confused, Dave simply stared at her. "You don't get it? You just asked an alcoholic junkie whore to meet your kids! Guys like you don't do that, Dave, they don't want me near anybody who knows them."

"Hey, that's not you. I know you, you're not that woman anymore!" he protested loudly.

"I know that! That's what I'm saying, Dave, nobody can get past that, maybe not even me! Nobody wants an alcoholic coke whore to meet their kids!"

"Jesus Christ!" exclaimed Dave Segrove slowly, as he hugged the girl against him. "Listen, I just said I wanted you to meet the boys, not that I loved you. I don't know if I can love again."

She pulled back and smiled, and wiped her tear-streaked face with a tissue he handed her. She took the box from his hands and set it beside her. "Yes you did, just now when you asked me to meet your sons."

By now Dave's cock was stiff again, from having a beautiful nude woman in his arms and laying against his chest. Nancy glanced down at his erection and smiled shyly. Reaching down, she began tracing her fingers gently along the length of the shaft, and Dave twitched involuntarily in delight. She smiled as she swung a leg over his hips and lowered her sopping cunt onto his cock. "Let me show you how much I love you, Dave."

Dave groaned as the young woman began moving her body against him. Maybe this would work out after all.

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers