Cold

Story Info
Pool shark wins one night with opponent's wife.
1.8k words
4
15.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped my husband's arm as he paid $1,000 to the legendary pool shark, Missouri Slim.

"No more," I whispered. "That's five straight losses. You can't beat him."

Boy, was that ever the wrong thing to say. The money didn't matter -- my husband and I both had bank accounts with over a million in them -- but my husband 's competitive fire had been stoked.

"I can and I will," my husband snarled. "He just got lucky!"

Missouri Slim calmly looked over at George. "I'm always up for another game. Pool is my life. But you told me you only brought five grand."

George stepped away from me and whispered to Slim. After about 30 seconds, Slim nodded.

"Ready? You break."

My husband set up the balls and stepped over to the side of the table to chalk his cue. Then he lined up for the break-shot.

[8 minutes later]

Slim eyed the remaining balls on the table. "8 ball, corner pocket."

Slim stepped up and calmly sank the shot. "I win again. But don't feel bad. I haven't lost a competitive game in 15 years."

"I'll practice some more," George said. "And I'll be back."

"I'll be here," Slim replied.

George turned and started to walk out of the hall. "Hey!" I snapped. "Don't leave without me! I'm your wife!"

"And you're coming back to my room for tonight," Slim replied. "Your husband wagered a night with you against getting back all his $5,000."

"WHAT?!" I thundered. "GEORGE, YOU ASSHOLE!"

George stomped away as Slim gently took my arm. "It's just for one night. And we set some ground rules: no anal and no BDSM stuff. But you have to do what I ask within those rules."

"Well, at least I'll get some," I grumped. "He hasn't touched me in six months. I know I'm no longer young, but a woman does have needs."

"How old are you?"

"I'm only 43. But he treats me like I'm 103."

"I'm 45, and obviously I find you attractive, or I wouldn't have agreed to the bet. Let's go."

Slim gently took my hand in his and led me upstairs. Yep, he actually lived right above the pool hall.

"By the way, what's your name? You know mine -- Slim."

"My name? Carol."

Slim keyed open the door. "Let me show you around."

His quarters were Spartan. There was a pool table in the living room, but no bookshelves. A TV with a DVD/Blu-ray player, but the only DVDs were things like "Trick Shot Competition 2012" and "8 Ball World Championship 2015." There was a small table off to the side with one chair. The kitchen had very little in it -- a single frying pan and a lone pot. The food was quite basic. Slim wasn't kidding when he said pool was his life.

After we both stopped in the washroom, he took me to the bedroom. The bed could comfortably fit two people. The only thing in the bedroom other than the bed was a small end table with an alarm clock on it and a dresser with three drawers. The closet had a laundry basket and a few button down shirts hanging on the rack, plus three pairs of comfortable slacks.

"Go ahead and strip," Slim instructed. He methodically removed his own clothes., putting the shirt and pants in the closet and his undershirt and underwear in the laundry basket. "I'll be back in a few."

I heard the shower running. I peeled off my clothes, folded them and set them on the empty top of the dresser.

Slim returned quickly, as promised. I availed myself of the shower as well, returning in about 15 minutes.

"So you haven't been touched in six months?" Slim asked, looking over my very full curves.

"Nope," I groused. "My stomach isn't washboard-flat, but you saw George. He's got no right to complain -- he's developed a severe case of dick-do syndrome."

"What?"

"That's the one where your stomach sticks out farther than your dick do. You saw him -- he's as wide as he is tall."

"That's a slight exaggeration, but I see your point."

"I didn't really start packing on all this poundage until three months ago. That would be AFTER George hadn't so much at looked at me lustfully for three months already. I took solace in a lot of ice cream."

Slim, true to his name, was trim and fit. He looked like a distance runner. Most of his muscle was in his legs.

He saw where I was looking. "I need strong legs to have the stamina to practice pool for hours on end. Also, you get power from your legs, not your arms, for things like a break shot."

"So, you have me for tonight. I guess we should get started."

"Good idea."

Slim lay me on my side and positioned himself next to me. Our faces were inches apart. He moved his forward until our lips touched.

"Mmmmmmm."

He broke the lip-lock to breathe, then moved back in. This time we twined tongues. His hands reached out and gently caressed my face.

When we stopped kissing this time, he smiled. "You're a good kisser, Carol."

I blushed. "I do have lots of experience with kissing. My first kiss was at 14, and until I turned 19, kissing was as far as I would go."

Slim grinned and proceeded to slowly kiss his way down to my neck. He nibbled gently on my earlobe, making me shiver slightly. Then he traced a delicate pattern with his tongue down to my upper chest.

"Ooooh," I whispered.

He caressed my large (E-cup) breasts. "Gorgeous."

"They were considerably smaller before I started eating my way through depression over being ignored."

"They're the eighth and ninth wonders of the world." Slim traced his tongue through my cleavage. He then kissed his way up from the base of one of my breasts to the nipple, before doing the same for my other breast. When he started suckling on them, pulses of pleasure began zipping through my body as I moaned out my appreciation.

Slim gently rolled the nipple he wasn't sucking on between his fingertips, and I shivered. Then he switched the position of his mouth and his hand. I hadn't realized how sensitive my nipples had become. My pussy was already beginning to leak.

Slim must have noticed, because he slid his hand downwards from my breast. It went between my legs. He gently run a finger along my slit, then searched for and located my clit. His touch was very delicate, and I gasped when he brushed my love button with his fingertip.

Slim kissed his way down my belly, letting me know he appreciated my rather rotund figure. Then he licked my inner thighs clean of my leaking juices and slid his tongue between my folds. I hadn't been eaten out in several years, and my moans and the violent shuddering of my body let Slim know just how much I was enjoying it.

I wrapped my legs around his face as he worked his tongue in circles within me. Pleasure was roaring through me now. When he returned his fingertip to my clit, he sent me over the edge. I gushed over Slim's face, my body quivering as I let out a primal scream of lust.

Slim pivoted himself 180 degrees and presented his cock to me. It was already just about fully hard. I opened my mouth and Slim began sliding his rod in and out as he continued to tongue my pussy. I licked along his seven-inch shaft. It was nice and thick, too, about as big around as a quarter.

Slim was a master at eating pussy. Within a minute or two I was ready to climax again. Slim once again finished me by gently brushing my clit. Then he climbed off me and directed me to get on my hands and knees.

I happily did so. Slim paused for a moment to admire and grope my large, round, soft, fleshy rump. He then leaned down and gave each of my butt cheeks a gentle kiss, making me giggle.

"You like my big ass, do you?"

"It's truly magnificent."

Then I felt him move up behind me and the tip of his cock rub against my pussy as he lubed himself up with my juices.

"Please fuck me."

"Gladly," Slim chuckled. He slid his pole into my waiting box. Damn, it felt good to have something made of flesh inside me again! Plastic just isn't the same.

I moaned as Slim began sliding in and out. He didn't race, but his rhythm was steady. He placed his hands on my hips to help balance himself as he pumped into me, and my body began instinctively moving in time with his.

I felt Slim lean forward as he shifted the position of his hands. Now he was fucking me and cupping my massive breasts. When he started tweaking my nipples. I shuddered and climaxed.

Slim didn't so much as slow down. He kept his steady, stable pace as he thrust in and out. Not only was he continuing to roll my nipples between his fingers, he was also kissing the back of my neck. I quivered with excitement.

Slim must have sensed I was close. He slipped one of his hands downward and brushed my clit with the lightest possible of touches. Fireworks seemd to go off in my head as a wave of orgasmic pleasure overwhelmed my body, My pussy muscles clamped down on his cock as I let out another scream of pure lust.

Slim pulled out and rolled me over onto my back. He began stroking his dick, and within seconds, he erupted. Jet after jet of his hot cum coated my tits. He kept stroking until he stopped spurting, then looked down at my cum-covered chest.

"You're beautiful, responsive, and you look so sexy right now."

I blushed. "Thank you, Slim... that's the best night I've had in months."

He left the room for a moment, returning with a washcloth, and cleaned the cum off me. Then, after we both made a stop in the washroom, he lay next to me, turned out the lights, and gently held me from behind.

We showered (separately) the next morning, dressed, ate a light breakfast, and at 11 a.m. exactly, Slim and I re-entered the pool hall. George was waiting for me, and I walked over to him. We exited the hall and got in George's car.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," I told him. "You're not an asshole."

"Apology accepted," George replied.

"In fact," I added, "I would have no issue whatsoever with you wagering with Slim again, with the stakes being he gets another night with me."

"I'll need to practice a bit more before I take him on again," George mused. "But I will be back... and you're coming with me."