Cold & Native

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Encased
Encased
45 Followers

With his ears ringing and the old man almost certainly out for the count, Ryan dropped the revolver and raised the rifle to shoot at the discombobulated wolves.

BANG

BANG

The two next to the man's sides dropped dead, each with a bullet in it's head. Ryan turned around, saw a third one running through the living room and raised the rifle, shooting as quick and accurately as he could.

BANG

BANG

The wolf had dodged his first shot but the second one sent it to hell. Through the ringing in his ears he heard barking and whinnying and turned for the bedroom. He must've gotten up after shooting the old man,but he didn't know when. Ryan jumped over his fallen over chair and ran for the bedroom, kicked open the partially closed door and without further ado raised his rifle and fired at the first wolf who was just about to jump Hiiyeh from the side.

BANG

BANG

It took another round to hit it, but the second one got a worse treatment. He had made the mistake of approaching Hiiyeh from the foot of the bed and was just catapulted towards the wall by a kick to the face from a very healthy hoof. For good measure, Ryan double tapped that one as well.

BANG

BANG

Ping!

The bolt of the gun stayed back and the comparatively quiet ping that accompanied the ejected clip was the end of a rush of adrenaline he hadn't felt like that for years.

The house was now silent. Five wolves and a man had come in, five wolves and a man had been shot.

Hiiyeh stared at him as if she had never seen him before. Ryan saw that out of the corner of his eye but closed his eyes first and took a deep breath to calm his nerves, swallowed, then slowly put the rifle down and turned to her.

She had been uncovered to some point during the struggle with the wolves and one of her tits was standing upright, almost completely defying gravity. They had grown since he had last seen them, and her muscles on the rest of her body were less toned.

The first wolf that he had dispatched had splattered brain matter, fluid and blood all over her. The one at the wall had done something similar, so the living room had to be looking terrible right now. He couldn't recall.

First things first, he would escort Hiiyeh to the shower.

Ryan walked around the bed and offered her his shoulder. She understood, got her legs out of bed and leaned on to him. It looked like she hadn't even gotten nicked by the wolves. He had arrived just in time. They hobbled forwards, in to the bathroom, where Ryan walked in to the shower with her and then demonstrated how to get the water flowing and then rinsed her hand to demonstrate the settings for the water temperature.

Hiiyeh still looked at him wide eyed whenever she got the chance to and nodded whenever he raised his eyebrow. Then he went about demonstrating his hair shampoo on her forearm. She initially flinched away, until he he showed her on his own arm that it was okay and how it worked.

Finally, he took the brown fur off her and turned around for her to offer him the blanket, which he tugged on ever so slightly to get his meaning across while turned away.

He heard her disrobe, then felt the blanket in his hand and walked out of the glass shower, his eyes downcast and intending to get out of here without pitching a tent while inside the room.

Before he made it even halfway though, she stopped him.

"Wyhen."

He thought about any alternative for communication to not have to look at her and he could feel his dick slowly but steadily hardening at the mere thought of a woman like her completely naked in his bathroom.

"Wyhen."

He had to turn, didn't he? Damn. Damn damn damn. This would get embarrassing.

Slowly, he turned and tried to keep his eyes on hers.

And he failed. Of course he did.

Hiiyeh stood there like a wet dream. The shower was still off, but she didn't need soap to make him almost drool. His dick instantly went full mast and poked it's head out of his underwear. Her braid was draped over her front and ran through her tits, which were spectacular. They stood upright like fakes, were symmetrical as far as Ryan could see, big as watermelons and the nipples were starting to grow, becoming even bigger than his thumbs. The previously very defined arm and belly musculature had been softened, maybe by the water she had drunk, to the point where she now just looked fit and not like a body builder. Her hips were wide, wider than he had ever seen on a woman before and they were curvy like nothing else.

Due to her hooves, her legs reached from the floor to the moon it seemed.

She had an eyebrow up and pointed at him, then next to her hooves.

Oh god.

Wasn't this taking advantage? He was taking adv- No. He had had no sex for years now because he always found some stupid reason not to go ahead. This time he would.

Ryan quickly shed his clothing and stepped in to the shower, intent on taking Hiiyeh right there, but she pushed the shampoo on him.

His dick felt ready to burst at a touch at the mere suggestion of washing her. It was so hard it hurt.

He checked the water, carefully, then rinsed her down. He wanted her so much as the water rinsed across her chest and fell to the floor between them tha-

He had to cum. He had to cum right now or he would be done before they even got anywhere.

Ryan turned to the side, facing the wall and did three quick strokes before he could feel the juice leave his body. It was an insanely good orgasm, much better than anything he had managed to do to himself in the last three years.

It took him a few seconds to recover, then he opened his eyes again to the face of Hiiyeh who gave him a weird look.

He felt his head clear and his libido diminish to a point that allowed him to take things slower. He definitely wanted more than one go at this incredible body and that required that he didn't suck in the sack.

The shower head in hand he started cleaning her, from her face, which he carefully wiped clear of any residue of the wolves, then rinsed her hair, followed by her massive jugs and stomach. One hand was rubbing her down, the other was directing the flow of the water from the shower head.

He went on, down her stomach where he made lazy circles with the water and his hands, until he slowed down increasingly and inched down towards her pussy. The lips were not even remotely swollen, which was not a good sign. But in that moment, Hiiyeh took a quick breath and the held it. That was good sign.

He played around with her, but never touched the slit. The occasional look to her face told him she was definitely aroused. Her tongue sometimes appeared between her lips.

Ryan went on and massaged the insides and outside of her leg, crouching down to get even closer to what he was doing. The injured leg sometimes twitched, but he was very, very gentle around the wound.

He went on, down her calves, now a little faster, all the way down to her hooves. Then he turned her around. He started at the top again, now at the back of her head and Hiiyeh opened the braid rather quickly, somewhat struggling.

Maybe she just didn't have pussy lips. Her occasional moan and the way she moved and stood made it clear that she very much enjoyed what he was doing to her.

The hair was already mostly wet, but Ryan quickly soaked it again, then moved it out of the way and concentrated on getting her back wet and with it, Hiiyeh wet.

The careful and slow speed returned, as did his hand on her back. He made sure that every square inch on her back was scratched and sopping wet before he continued on to her butt, which he had to separate form his loins first. The moment he had laid hands on to her she pressed herself against him, still somewhat wary of the injured leg but apparently now more than willing to have him. His dick responded in kind, but Ryan wasn't ready yet.

Instead, he gently massaged her butt and spread her cheeks, letting the water hit against her anus. That obviously surprised her, as she quickly moved her butt away form him. He then rebuilt her trust by instead just massaging the cheeks again and went down her thighs but stopped at her knees, the rest just go a quick rinse.

Ryan quickly doused himself, then turned off the water and reached for the shampoo Hiiyeh had still clutched in her hand. He gently pried it out, then poured a large amount on to his hand. He wanted lots of soapy foamy shampoo running down her body.

He started at the back, massaging the soap in to her head first, following the hair down. He didn't make a lot of effort to make it sensual, he just got everything nice and soapy, then he continued on, letting the tip of his dick touch her 'on accident' ever so often.

He went past the shoulder blades, did her arms, then continued on down the small of her back and finally to her butt. Ryan did not go for her anus again, instead he just moved his flat hand between her cheeks. A little massage of the cheeks, which gradually went the the outsides and then the insides of her thighs from behind was followed by slow circles down her legs. Everywhere he went, he went there thoroughly and really massaged the shampoo in.

The space between her legs was now almost uncomfortably hot. She was as ready as she could get, but Ryan was not yet done teasing her. His hands continued on downwards, speeding up somewhat the closer he could get to her hooves, then He spun her around again and went the whole way back up, rubbing every square inch of her body.

By the time he was three quarters up her leg, she was panting. His rubbing and massaging slowed down to a crawl and repeatedly went over the same spots until Ryan hit the fold between leg and hips. Ever so gently, barely even touching her, he stroked along the sides of her super slim lips, then he used his middle finger and just touched her taint. From there on, he dragged upwards and to her front with the intensity of a feather, all along her slit. She was so wet and ready he sunk in regardless, but just with the tip of the tip of his finger.

He felt a bump along the way which told him that she did indeed have a clitoris and he knew that he'd have her screaming tonight. Or whinnying. In fact, right now, she stopped her panting and gave him a long drawn out moan at the touch of her clit, even partially under her lips.

From there on, his hands went up, to her dismay. He followed her tummy muscles, soaped her hipbones and then got to the underside of her boobs while looking in to her clouded eyes. These got the same treatment as the rest of the body, just that he occasionally gently grabbed the flesh and squeezed it as well. The nipples got a similar treatment, he pushed them around a little or squeezed them which made her shut her eyes and moan again. He was surprised at her lack of action, but apparently she was perfectly happy with just simply enjoying his touch.

He continued on upwards after each melon had its fair share of soap, up all the way until he reached her chin. There, his index and middle finger dragged her down to his head. He gave her a quick peck on the lips, which she apparently had not expected.

It didn't matter. He would show her kissing later if she really didn't know anything about it.

His fingers pushed her back up, then he went for the water and rinsed her down as before, starting at her chin and just watched as all the soap that her fur could hold was gradually replaced with water and the soap and grime and dirt in her fur made the way down her body over her curves.

His dick was now painfully hard again, but he could feel that an orgasm was miles away. Then he started laying his hand back on her, massaging the last of the dirt and grime out of her boobs, played with her nipples once more and heard her moan above him. He followed the water down again, not just with his hands but with his head too, down her tummy, past her navel and to the flare of her hips, but here he slowed down again once more. He carefully let the water rinse past her slit, then treated the insides of her thighs to the same procedure of massage and rinse.

Finally, he approached her pussy again, lowered the water pressure until it was barely spraying out of the shower head and then, he used two fingers, started at her taint again but this time, he opened her where he felt the canal of her vagina. She gasped. Then he pointed the shower head at where he thought the clit would be and circled it. She almost shouted. It was still a moan, but a very, very loud one.

Ryan increased the pressure and sprayed up in to her canal, which apparently sent her over the edge. She rocked her hips back and forth, fought for breath and almost collapsed on the floor. He smiled. He was so going to get laid again.

It took her a while to catch her breath again, but then she looked down at him with her forest green eyes with something that seemed to him like admiration and lust.

Ryan had finished her front and spun her around again, speeding up to a certain point because he felt that he was somewhat overdoing it. His hands now dug in to her hair again, both the one on her head and her tail and rinsed it clean as quickly as he could without ruining the mood. Then he went to her back again, massaging and rinsing there, slowly, methodically.

His hands went on to the small of her back, then to her butt cheeks, finally down to her thighs but he spared the part between her legs. Instead, he rinsed the rest of her body, then came back up and carefully pushed her forwards.

Hiiyeh reached for the rail holding the receptacle for the shower head, already anticipating what would happen next, it seemed. The other hand held her off the glass front of the shower. Her tail moved to one side again and gave him clear access to everything between her legs and Ryan gave it a few more gentle rubs, then he took her other hand and brought it towards his dick. He showered the entire crotch area one last time, then hung the shower head back to where it belonged and carefully shoved forwards, his and her hand on his cock.

Hiiyeh understood and guided him forwards until his head hit her lips. She gasped.

Ryan moved it up and down, which drew a shiver of anticipation from her, then he pushed as gently as he could, putting one hand on her hips.

There was a little bit of pressure against his head and he pushed harder, which prompted Hiiyeh to a squeak, then he felt his head pop past her lips and enter her tight canal. A wet and soft heat enveloped it and Ryan could feel a spongy material below him and wet flesh above. Hiiyeh exhaled as he sunk deeper and deeper, took a quick breath as he pulled back out a bit, then exhaled again as he sunk almost all the way down to his considerably far away hilt. He did one last out and back in move before he felt his pubic bone against her butt cheeks.

Hiiyeh had not moved at all and was just breathing raggedly which Ryan took as a good sign. He knew he was big but she took everything in one go.

After a few seconds of pause he pulled out a little and pushed back in, starting a slow rhythm. At the same time he held her hips tightly and moved them against him,pushing her away and pulling her in respectively.

Ryan carefully increased the speed, then let go of her hips, laid one hand on her back, used that to push her back and forth and used the other hand to find her clit.

It didn't take long for her to cum again, which felt to him as if she were sucking on his dick with her vagina like a hoover.

She twitched, moaned and gushed cum all over his dick. It felt incredible to have this beautiful and incredibly arousing being's pleasure at his fingertips.

He increased the speed and length of his thrusts and started to really pound her and let the hand pulling her back against his dick wander up, then grab a handful of her long hair and pull on that, pulling her head back. The other hand stayed at her clit continuously rubbing it like a madman.

It had the desired effect just as he felt he was getting closer to cumming. This time Hiiyeh didn't just twitch, she actually spasmed and her good leg gave way. Ryan could barely hold her up but this was not the time to stop. He was close to an earth-shattering orgasm and he would not stop for anything. His dick sunk in to her again and again with getting quicker every time with Hiiyeh riding her orgasm, panting, twitching and moaning like possessed.

All he could think about was getting to release.

And there it was, just out of reach, coming closer, closer, just a bit more and -

Ryan clamped his teeth shut and grimaced, felt the resistance in his crotch and his jellylike cum being pushed through a way too tiny hole. He roared against a shut throat, felt himself continue the mad pace involuntarily, hammering his cum in to Hiiyeh.

Then his legs gave way, bliss overwhelmed him and they collapsed to the floor together.

*****

Stay tuned for part two, which should clean up some of the mysteries as to why and what exactly happened here.

Encased
Encased
45 Followers