Cold Blue Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans became steadily louder, and her body tensed as she wrapped her legs around him, drawing him deep into her and digging her nails into his back, and her pussy spasmed hard on his cock as she came, squirting hot, wet juices while she screamed his name at the top of her lungs, "JEREMY! Oh, God, yes! Don't stop... please..." The spasms seemed to go on for ages; a brief eternity of bliss while he fucked in and out of her, soaked in her cum, with her screaming and begging for more...

As the spasms subsided, he pulled out of her and admired her body once more, now slicked with sweat from her exertion. She looked pleadingly up at him, disappointment in her voice. "You're stopping already?"

"No, sweetheart," he said lovingly, pushing a strand of hair back from her face, "but it is time for me to taste you at last." He began to kiss his way slowly down her body, and she moaned again. "I would have done it much sooner, if you had been more... cooperative," he reminded her just before he dived in, "but I want to taste your cum on my tongue before we are finished."

She moaned as he flicked his tongue quickly against her swollen, still sensitive clit, sending aftershocks through her body, and then sighed as he began to lap at her slit, long, slow strokes that went from bottom to top. He paused and looked up at her, tenderness in his eyes once more. "You taste so sweet, love, just like I knew you would," he said, before he went back to licking... then he started work on her clit in earnest, holding on to her hips so she could not wriggle away. He licked and probed at her clit with his tongue, then sucked it into his mouth, making her cry out again and causing her hips to buck wildly. He looked up at her, lips wet with her juices, and smiled. "What do you want, sweetie?" he asked.

"I want your cock in my pussy again," Zarah said without hesitation this time. "Please?" she added hopefully.

"Very well," Jeremy said, smiling, "but this time you'll have to ride me." He lay down on the bed and she climbed astride him. He positioned himself at her entrance again and pulled her hips down onto him hard, impaling her on his prick. He groaned as he felt her slide down his shaft, gripping him once more with that tight little cunt of hers. "Ohhh, that's a good slut," he said. "Ride me hard, and I'll promise to give you what you deserve."

And ride hard she did... bouncing up and down on his shaft so that he could watch her big tits bounce around for a bit, then leaning forward and gripping the headboard of the bed to get a better purchase as she pistoned her hips, forcing her pussy up and down his cock as her clit rubbed against his pubic bone. They watched the erotic sight from many angles in the room's multitude of mirrors, and the vision of their union drove them to even greater heights of passion... Her tits dangled in his face like delectable melons ripe for the picking, and he grabbed them and suckled on them, biting them and pinching the nipples to make her moan even louder as she rode him harder and faster, as if her life depended on it... the sensations building until it was like a dam burst inside her, and she leaned back and let loose a mighty scream as she came again, flooding his cock with her juices once more.

She slid off his still-hard cock, exhausted, her pussy swollen and over-sensitive from its stimulation... but Jeremy wasn't finished yet. "On your knees, love," he said, and she obeyed immediately. He got behind her and pushed her down gently so she rested on her elbows, her still-red ass pointing invitingly up into the air. He slid yet again into her pussy, fucking her more slowly this time... but then she felt a curious sensation of something wet dripping into the crack of her ass...

"What...?" she asked, confused.

"Trust me," Jeremy said as a finger started to probe gently at her now slicked little pink rosebud while he still fucked her pussy... he pressed harder and poured more lube downward, making it pool around his finger and slide in along with his finger as he breached her ring of resistance gently... "Soooo tight," he said appreciatively.

She cried out, more in surprise than pain because her arousal was still so great, and his hard dick in her pussy distracted her from the sensations. "Please," she murmured worriedly.

Jeremy began sliding his finger in and out of her ass as he fucked her, slowly at first, and then faster. "Please what?" he asked.

"Please... don't do this," Zarah pleaded. "I've never..."

"You've never had a cock in your ass?" supplied Jeremy helpfully as he began to tease her clit again with his other hand. She moaned deeply as he fucked both her holes and teased her clit all at once; the sensation was almost too much to bear.

"Yesssss..." She hissed. "I don't..."

"Yes you do. You want this thick cock in your ass. You just don't know it yet," reassured Jeremy, sliding a second finger into Zarah's ass and starting to finger it a little harder... Zarah moaned loudly, still unused to the powerful sensation. Jeremy's voice became harder as well as he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back towards him hard. "And whether or not you want it, it's what you're going to get. I promised you what you deserved if you rode me like a good slut. You rode me like a VERY good slut... and THIS is what a very good slut deserves. A big dick, right up her tight little virgin ass." He released her hair, slid out of her pussy and positioned herself at her backdoor, still rubbing her clit and making her moan softly. "Now relax and open up for me, love, or this is going to hurt more than it has to."

Zarah was nervous and afraid of the pain, but she wanted to please him so badly... she tried her best to focus on the sensations of her clit while he pressed into her, gently at first, and then harder... at last, he was past her resistance. It hurt for a moment, and then just felt very strange and intense as he slid further into her, very slowly and gently, groaning in pleasure. After what seemed like several minutes, just when she thought she could take no more, he stopped moving completely. "I'm all in you, my little slut," he said, teasing her clit a little harder while he held it inside her, letting her adjust... "Does it make you feel dirty, having a cock in your ass?"

"Yesss..." Zarah moaned.

"Do you like being my slutty little slave and pleasing me?"

"Yesssss..." she hissed as he teased her clit even harder.

"That's my good little girl," Jeremy said, and then he began to slowly slide in and out of her ass, just a little bit at first, but slowly increasing the movement and tempo... as Zarah got used to it, she began to moan even more loudly... she felt like such a dirty whore taking it up the ass for her rapist, but it was starting to feel so good, and more... intense... than anything she had ever felt... suddenly, Jeremy grabbed her hair again, close to the base of her skull, and pulled her back on his cock hard. She screamed in pain and pleasure as he began pulling her up and down his cock by her hair, slamming all the way in and out of her ass while relentlessly rubbing her clit. She screamed again, then began to grind back against him, writhing and almost struggling to escape his grasp as she came for the third time, her ass gripping his cock and spasming. Jeremy moaned loudly; it was all too much for him at last. "God, yes! Zarah, I'm cumming!" he growled as he released her hair, grabbing her hips to push into her hard one last time. His cock jerked hard as he shot his second load deep inside her ass, filling it full of his cum with a primal cry of conquest.

They collapsed together onto the bed, side by side, both utterly spent at last. He smiled gently and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close and looking deeply into her beautiful blue eyes, now warm and gentle as the tropical waters of the Caribbean.

"How do you feel now, my love?" he asked her softly, almost hesitantly.

She looked at him confusedly, then buried her head in his chest. "I'm... I feel happy, but... I'm so confused," she admitted softly.

He lifted her chin to look into her eyes, now filled with tears. "I know. What just happened is very complicated... but I want you to try and understand."

"Okay," said Zarah. "Make me understand."

"You see, I fell in love with you... not just because you are beautiful and sexually desirable, but because there is a... sameness... about you and me. We both live lonely lives because someone has hurt us very badly."

Zarah nodded. She had been right about him, and he about her.

"I know it's wrong, but you are the most priceless creature I have ever laid eyes on, and I knew that you were the only woman I could ever want after that. I tried to think of a way to approach you, to get you to open up to me... but every way I could think of ended in your discarding me, just like the last woman I loved did... And I can't bear to lose you."

"So... you decided to just rape me instead," said Zarah angrily, trying to push him away.

Jeremy caught her hands in his, stopping her. "Wait. I... it was more than that. I wanted to show you how much I wanted you, needed you, had to have you. Your proud heart is such that you need to be wanted and loved... but also you need to be owned to be free and happy."

"Owned?" asked Zarah, taken aback.

"You like not having a choice," he explained. "You like being told what to do... you know it is true." He paused for a moment, and swallowed, his brow furrowed as if in thought. "I also wanted you to know that you mean everything to me, and that I would stake everything on being with you and nobody else."

"Wh... what?" Zarah said, confused. "What do you mean?"

Jeremy reached down to the floor and picked up the switchblade that was still lying there. The blade sprung from the handle once more, and Zarah recoiled in horror.

"No! My love, I'm not going to hurt you. I would never hurt you," Jeremy promised, taking her hand and pulling her upright with him to sit on the edge of the bed. "Or at least, not except if I thought it would bring you more pleasure. Here." He took her hand and wrapped it around the handle of the knife gently. "It is very sharp, so be careful."

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"Listen carefully, love. Here on the right side of my neck is the jugular vein and the carotid artery. All you have to do is stab a couple inches in about here," he indicated a place just below the ear, "and slice about halfway across my neck, and I'll die quickly and painlessly."

"WHAT?!"

"My life is in your hands. I've made sure there's evidence that I abducted and raped you. You can kill me and plead self-defense – just say you got the knife out of my hands – or, if you'd rather, you can turn me in to the police, convict me and send me to prison. I'll plead guilty, I promise."

"Jeremy... I don't understand..."

"This is the only way I can even hope to make this up to you, Zarah. I didn't know what else to do... so I decided to take you. In return, you can decide what to do with me." He slipped off the bed and knelt before her. "I am yours, to live or die as you choose."

Zarah began to weep. She dropped the knife; it fell to the floor with a clatter along with everything that was left of the cold steel still in her heart.

"What do you want now, lioness?" he asked softly, reaching up to wipe the tears from her eyes.

She sank onto the floor next to him and gripped his face, looking deep into his eyes. "I want to be yours. Completely, utterly, and irrevocably."

"You... do?" he asked incredulously.

"Jeremy... I love you," she whispered.

They held each other in the flickering candlelight, tears of joy in their eyes, for what seemed like hours... for lion and lioness had found one another at last.