Cold, Demonic Eyes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you doing this...?" Soraya asked again, despite knowing it was probably futile. He didn't even seem to hear her, so this time, she put her hands around his face, and then bent down to place her lips on his. Hungry, she tasted his lips, slightly surprised when he responded. Opening her eyes, she found him looking at her for the first time. Really focusing on her.

"How did you get this scar?" he asked, tracing his fingers over the split eyebrow. It was an odd question, completely out of context, as if it was the first thing that came to his mind.

The moment of awareness ended and Soraya didn't even have the chance to respond. Puzzled and excited, she stared at him so intently, she missed the moment when the demon slid his hand under her dress, grazing the tips of his fingers over the inside of her thigh, getting closer to her crotch. The girl's breathing accelerated and she closed her eyes.

The questing fingers stopped before slipping underneath the loincloth and the demon withdrew his hands. Instead, Soraya felt his fingers slide under the robe, as she had suspected and tugging it apart. Holding her around the waist with one hand, he placed the other under her left breast. Leaning forward, he kissed the soft skin of her nipple before taking the little bud between his lips, nibbling gently until it hardened, stretching in his direction as if it craved his touch on its own.

Soraya needed something to hold on, when a wave of excitement jolted through her body. Gripping his shoulders, she closed her eyes again, enjoying the feeling of his tongue caressing her breast. When he changed from one nipple to the other, he also slipped his hand back under her robe, this time not stopping at the loincloth. Gently, his fingers explored the slit between her lips, eventually split them apart, as if looking for something. Apparently, they found what he was looking for, just as the girl suppressed a moan. On the hand he withdrew, there was sheen of dampness.

The ghost of a smile on his lips, the demon turned Soraya around on his lap, so she faced the table, parting her legs so his were between hers. Something large and hard pressed to her behind. His member? The thought made her blush. Luckily, he was unaware to see it.

"Again."

Panting, the girl shook her head. "I... can't concentrate..."

"Again." He just repeated, not even stressing it.

Irritated as well as aroused, Soraya stretched out her hand again, recalling the picture of her phantom fingers. Her actual hand imitated what she wanted her ghostly fingers to do and after a moment, the stone wiggled ever so slightly. Could she feel the gem between her real fingertips? Then, she raised her hand, 'picking' the stone of the table. Simultaneously, the demons hand was back under her loincloth, caressing her clit. The stone clattered back on the table.

"Oh gods..." Soraya moaned, leaning against the demon's broad chest. She now felt the dampness between her legs he had produced.

"Again..." As half expected, he repeated his command again.

"No..." the princess breathed, turning around in his grip. Her lips burned... Both sets of them and she could not, would not continue this at the moment. She didn't know why, she was attracted to the demon in a way she couldn't fathom.

"Continue..." The demon demanded when she sought his gaze.

"I won't..." This time, she wasn't about to give in, but already, she felt not as confident as just a moment before. "I want you to kiss me..."

The awareness was back in his eyes, when he pulled her closer and their lips met. This time, she thought she could feel his hunger, his need. Suddenly, she was up in the air, when the demon stood up and lifting her with him without breaking their kiss.

Placing Soraya down on the bed, the demon positioned himself beside her. Just as her head touched the cushion, his tongue parted her lips, slid inside her mouth. Her moan was silenced between their joined lips. She tried to hug him again, but this time, he closed his fists around her wrists again, pulling them away from his body.

A moment later, the demon had bound her hands above her head with silk cords that hadn't been there before. Breaking the passionate kiss, Soraya stared at the rope.

The demon took this opportunity and slid lower with a malicious grin, placing a kiss on her other lips. He slit his tongue down her clit and into the sweet opening between her legs to taste her nectar.

"Enough for today..." It was cruel of him to stop and Soraya looked at him, bewildered, unbelieving and disappointed. Still aware, he had drawn a line just after the princess' resistance was fully broken. Yet, there was nothing malicious in his eyes anymore, as if he did not want to stop only to tease her. He didn't linger, though. Just after he covered her with the blanket, ignoring all protests, he left the room, leaving her aroused and bound.

12