Cold Fire (Immortal Love Series) 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean how well do you really know him?"

"Huh?" Ashleigh mumbled from her thoughts.

"I mean he comes to school and drives a really cool car, how does he pay for that thing anyway? And it's not like you know his past, or where he lives..."

Ashleigh shushed her friend turning around and seeing David saunter towards them with the grace and respect he carried, mysterious indeed.

David had deliberately hung back in the crowd facing Ashleigh and Danielle watching them through the mass of heads. He had magically enhanced their conversation so he could hear them. When he noticed Danielle going off topic as she had the tendency to do -- even 500 years ago -- he gave her a warning glance before she got back to the topic he planned. Plan A was now in effect.

Once again, the two siblings spent much of their time together at school and at the end of the day David gave Ashleigh a drive back to her house while Danielle remained in the back seat.

David drove both Danielle and himself back to his house. Even as she walked through the door Danielle acted as if it were her second home -- in a way it was. Simba was asleep in his usual place beside the warm fireplace. Danielle gave him a quick stroke across his belly before heading upstairs into the bathroom. Once inside, void of any clothes and under the pouring hot water Danielle relaxed. At least in this house she didn't have to keep the pretence of being a 19 year old student.

Slowly her hands made her way across her body, her left hand worked its way over her breasts mashing them, kneading them, pulling on her nipples while her right hand headed south between her legs before furiously rubbing at her aroused pussy.

She had always fancied David. Ever since they had met she fell in love with his charm, unlike many of the other men she had met over the years David had been the only one to remain -- it was natural she would feel something to someone so close. Of course she knew all about his curse and how he loved his sister; even that it was his sister not just a girlfriend as he told her when they first met. And even though he was spoken for, so to speak; she would never betray his friendship by acting on her feelings. But that still didn't stop her from coming at the thought of him.

Slowly she rubbed at her now protruding clit while her other hand mauled her breasts. In the comfort of the shower she moaned aloud and shouted David's name thinking of how he would fuck her as he had done his sister before. Her right leg came up and onto the bath edge giving herself more room to work at her pussy. She dipped a finger inside her flowering pussy lips and arched her back letting the warm water spray at her hardened nipples. Again and again her fingers worked their way inside her dripping pussy as she used her thumb to rub at the little nub of her clit.

"Oh my god David fuck me!" She screamed buckling her hips to maximise contact with her digits. Wildly her fingers plundered her bounty, her hair now wet was matted across her neck and back sticking to her sweat and water coated skin. Her eyes were clenched shut as she imagined it being David's cock inside her instead of her own hand. "Right there David, right there... Oh...yeah fuck me; fuck me like your slutty sister David please..."

For three more minutes she continued her assault on her body before screaming "Davvviiidddd!!" twice more and coming. Her own female juices rushed down her thighs before being swept away by the everlasting warm water. Exhausted and with weak legs she slumped down the wall and collapsed into the bath panting as she came down from her orgasmic bliss. After a quick wash of her body and hair she got changed and went to join David downstairs.

David had heard everything, the calling of his name the squelching of her fingers as they moved through her lubricated pussy, even the name she had called Ashleigh -- slut. When she had first called his name instinctively he had used a spy spell to see what was going on, was she in danger? Definitely not in danger, unless he forgot to hold back his primal urge and run to the shower to claim her... nope he loved Ashleigh too much for that. Instead he discovered her in the shower, ringing wet -- in both senses -- and fingering herself as she moaned his name. He told himself curiosity was the reason he never removed the spell... yeah right, and the moon is made of cheese.

Instead he retreated outside while the sound of skin to skin contact and her heavy breathing reverberated in the air around him. Fetching his bow and quiver of arrows he targeted the furthest tree he could find and shot them one by one letting off the tension he had built up around himself. He loved archery, even when he joined the army during one of the world wars -- probably both -- his single weapon he chose to use on the battlefield was the bow and arrows, and if they weren't available the crossbow.

Again and again a hailstorm of arrows soared through the air before hitting their mark -- all hitting the same spot. He had shot a total of 33 arrows at the same tree when he felt a warm but soft and womanized hand on his shoulder. Almost cruelly his heart gave one beat as his mind swam to the thought of Ashleigh, then she spoke -- Danielle.

"Hey." She said popping up over his shoulder.

David suppressed his urge to burst out laughing and settled for a shit-eating grin that spoke 'i-know-what-you-just-did'. "Hey." He replied just after releasing another arrow -- guess what, it hit the same spot as the rest.

Immediately Danielle's face went from happy, horrified and finally to embarrassed, "Oh my god!"

David wiped the smile from his face and looked at her blankly void of any emotion.

"Did you spy on me!?" She asked angrily while her face was still flustered red.

"Maybe..." David answered abashed.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god --"She repeated as a broken record, David cut her off.

"You called my name and I thought you were in danger or needed something." He said avoiding her glaring eyes, he shrugged and released another arrow from the quiver lining it in his bow.

"And you saw what I was doing...." She trailed off.

"Hey." He lowered the bow and looked in her blue eyes, "It is fine. I know how you feel about me--"

"David I am so sorry, you know I would never do anything. I know you love Ashleigh and not me..."

He put his hand on her shoulder, "Danielle I'm sorry I can't return your feelings. But I'm not upset that you feel differently about me. I've known for some times now. One day you're going to find your perfect man and he's going to make you so happy." He cupped her cheek, "But that's not me..."

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek before leaning over and grabbing the spare bow leaning against a tree. "Yoink." She sounded stealing an arrow from his quiver and lining it up. She launched her arrow in the air and hit the tree but missed his target by about three inches hitting above. David launched his arrow soon after and stuck directly the same spot Danielle had hit knocking her arrow out the bark. He turned and grinned at her -- to which she scoffed.

"Three more minutes." David said as he grabbed another arrow, lined it up and released in one fluid movement. Danielle shot her arrow, again stolen from David's quiver, and missed the tree completely.

"I have to meet someone about something... and you..." He lightly tapped an arrow against her head, "Have to be the good friend and spy on my darling sister."

Chapter 6: Couple declaration.

David staggered into the house at around half past midnight. His shirt was completely ripped showing his well-defined sculpted muscles, he would have looked like a god if he hadn't been plastered head to toe in thick red blood. Danielle sighed looking up from the couch at the man who had come home covered in blood -- another mans' blood. At least that's the excuse he used the last time. Rather than hurt her by telling her of his death-wish David had told her each time he was covered in blood he had sacrificed an animal, been in a fight, or killed a man because some reason or other -- and she never questioned him. Deep down she probably rejected all those excuses but sometimes it is easier to let the lie stand than search for the truth.

"Go in the shower." She said returning to her book -- Alice in wonderland.

After the worlds quickest shower David came back into the living room and collapsed onto the couch falling unconscious because of blood loss. Though physically didn't hurt emotionally it pained every time. He threw a fireball into the fire and stared into the flickering flames. He stared into the fire watching the multitude of flames battle against each other.

It was what his life had become a fire -- a cold fire.

Internal battles, nice to see and watch but without the warmth of love: useless.

David looked across at Danielle sprawled out across the couch, she had fallen asleep. Without moving he cast a warmth spell around Danielle and extinguished the fire using a quick moisture spell. His initial plan had been to leave her asleep and drape a blanket across her. But he was a gentleman and leaving a woman to sleep on the couch while he relaxed in a comfortable bed would not be gentleman-y. The more appropriate option would be to take her upstairs and let her sleep amongst the softness of the bed sheets leaving him to rough it out somewhere else.

Using a gyration spell to keep her gyroscopically stable while he lifted her he took her up the stairs. The house had three main rooms: David's room, Ashleigh's room and their mother's room -- now converted guest room. While the architecture of the house had not changed the first item when he redecorated the house was the change their mother's old room. The old four poster double bed had been replaced by a simpler double bed covered in fine Egyptian cotton, at the foot of the bed the old chest stood but instead of being cursed to hold a magical book was now full of towels and linen cloths. A chest of draws stood empty to the right side of the bed with an alarm clock on the top.

David laid her gently on the bed before pulling the sheets across, instinctively her body curled against the sheet. For a moment he stood beside the bed watching her...

A slight movement she made slid the cotton fabric down her body, exposing her chest to his wandering looks. Luckily she wasn't wearing anything immodest but what she did have on -- a pink loose tank top -- did nothing to obscure her features. Even against the darkness he could see the rise and fall of her chest, her nipples slightly erect standing against her shirt. Her lips parted slightly... those plump lips... perfect lips... meant to be kissed...

He leaned over slightly lowering his lips to hers; inches away her breath tickled his chin. Her eyes were closed and fluttered slightly. Just one kiss...

His hand trailed down her bare arm, his supernatural vision watching as small goose bumps rose across her skin. She broke into a smile but her closed eyes and gentle breathing told him she was asleep. One kiss... just to taste those lips...

And then it happened.

He snapped back up right and arched his back as pain exploded through his body. Worse than a pain spell it took all his years of intense training not to scream and alert Danielle. Painfully he shuffled out of the room and back to his own room where he collapsed to the floor writhing in agony and screamed into the night -- the 'no-spy' spells secured his agony from being heard by the sleeping beauty two doors away.

The last image that he saw was Ashleigh's hazel eyes looking into his own.

Then it all went dark.

The first sight David saw when he awoke were the blue eyes and concerned expression of Danielle looking down at him. She was kneeling over his body with a slight tremble on her lips. His shirt had been removed and lay under his head as a make-shift pillow. A heavy film of sweat coated his muscles.

"Did you undress me?" He asked weakly, a small smile on his lips.

Danielle bit her bottom lip and wiped her flowing hair across her ear she replied shyly, "Yeah."

"I know you wanted to get into my pants but..." He grinned as her face turned beetroot red.

She waved her hands out in front nearly knocking him out and shook her head fast, "No, no. no. I didn't mean it like that--"

He laughed, "You're cute when you're embarrassed."

Danielle grinned and slapped his chest before standing up, "Good to see you're back to your normal self then."

Quickly he jumped up as if he had never been unconscious.

"Come on." He said wiping his sweaty body with the pillow shirt and throwing it in the hamper before getting a new shirt.

David waited outside the house as Simba slowly trotted outside. He sniffed the air twice as if to judge if it was a good idea before standing beside David. Within half an hour both he and Simba were walking through the trees looking for their hunt. Danielle however, had insisted on staying at the cabin.

And so for the weekend the two pals were together hunting and surviving, if one can when the one can never die anyway.

"Seriously don't you think it's strange?" Danielle asked once more, for the past morning ever since meeting her at Ashleigh's house her sole topic had been about David.

"I don't know." Ashleigh sighed for the hundredth time.

"I mean he drives you home each day but you have never been to his house?"

"What do you want me to do Dan? 'Hi David how come I've never been to your house?'" Ashleigh sighed and leaned against her locker.

"All you had to do was ask." David whispered behind Ashleigh's ear causing her to jump in fright to which both David and Danielle laughed out loud.

Ashleigh spun around to stare into the deep brown eyes of David and his pearly white grin. For a moment the only thought Ashleigh had was to grab his head, run her hands through his hair and smother his lips with hers. Automatically her hand sought his and they held hands together both smiling forgetting where they were.

"Would you like to go out tomorrow?" David asked staring into her hazel eyes.

She stuttered before giving her answer, "S-s-s... sure."

The two siblings walked hand in hand to their first class of the week -- history. Once again the wanna-be surfer teacher droned on about false inaccuracies of local history. The entire lesson David paid little attention instead choosing to watch Ashleigh as she turned repeatedly around to see him.

Several times he caught her staring at him only to smile, turn around for a moment before repeating the cycle. Finally the end bell signalled freedom from the seriously-trying-too-hard-to-be-cool wanna-be surfer talking. David had fought the urge many times to just lay a small curse on the man, to at least embarrass the man in front of his obviously enjoyed female audience. But he always stopped -- usually at the persistent mind begging from Danielle.

The two siblings met at their lockers in the crowded, noisy and cramped hallway. As had become the norm over the weeks that had ensued when the two siblings were close they held hands just enjoying their contact with another. Ashleigh put her books in her locker and closed it with a bang before spinning the dial of her combination lock. David followed suit although he rarely carried books in his hands. Hand in hand the two siblings walked through the corridors avoiding the oncoming torrent of students -- with a little avoidance spell from David -- most of the students moved past rather than through them.

"So you any good at exercise?" Ashleigh asked cheery as she held her brothers, unbeknownst to her, hand.

David leaned to the side and kissed her temple before answering, "I'm okay." He shrugged.

Danielle snickered behind him but remained quiet enough only David's magically enhanced hearing could have heard against the noise of the crowd.

Playfully Ashleigh ran her hand through his silky hair and ruffled, "Don't worry I won't leave you too far behind."

Danielle snickered again.

David heard the slight sound of a bell in his mind that was the unmistakable sound of the magical link he had created between him and Danielle years before. He opened his mind letting in her thoughts.

David, be careful you can't go all 1000 years of athlete in high school.

--Don't worry I think I can handle a school run.

I'm just warning you... don't draw attention to yourself.

The link closed.

David kissed Ashleigh's temple again before the corridor broke to the boys and girls changing rooms. She giggled before leaving to go down the right corridor.

David quickly changed in to the school regulation sporting uniform, white polyester top with cut off arms and V neck and the crest of the school above the left breast, and blue shorts that cut off just above the knees with the school crest on the left leg. He left the changing room and walked out into the school P.E. courtyard. Many of the girls looked his way at the tight shirt against his taught body and sculpted bare legs, many blokes whispered rumours of jealousy such as 'Did you know he takes steroids', or 'Yeah but he's got a really small dick.'. Forget them I'm only interested in one person.

In the courtyard small groups of students had already formed scattered groups of friends chatting away in the gentle wind. Even though he could not see his sister he managed to follow his heart bond that had linked them through the years and found her alone leaning against a chain link fence.

When she saw him approach she leaned off the fence, embraced him in a quick hug -- to which he kissed her temple -- and walked closer to the gate that ran across the field trapping them like a herd of wildebeest from the outside of school grounds. Within minutes the yard filled with more students from the changing areas and later followed by the staff who supervised the class, a total of three adults.

When all of the students had finished changing and joined the rest in the yard the three teachers opened the wide green painted metal gate and let the students jog out on a set path. It was a simple path to follow, just once around the school in a circle leading back to the gate. As to be expected Ashleigh and David ran side by side occasionally smiling at each other, to David it was more of a brisk walk than a run.

"Race you over the hill." Ashleigh panted gleefully before sprinting ahead.

David gave out a single laugh before sprinting with ease ahead of her and over the hill, to be more precise the hill was more of a grass mound. Within seconds Ashleigh ran over the hill before ploughing straight into the hard muscular body of David, knocking them both to the floor.

Together and in love siblings lay on the ground oblivious to the world around them. Ashleigh looked down in to David's deep brown eyes while he looked up in to her light hazel eyes. Unconsciously Ashleigh snaked her hand over David's muscular body mesmerising every toned muscle of his well-defined 1000 year old body. David sighed from their contact but dared not move from fear of breaking her trance. Her lips parted and she leaned down closing her eyes.

Then they kissed.

The two siblings kissed lying together on the dirty grass field in the middle of a P.E. lesson oblivious to anyone else. Slowly David wrapped his arms around her body holding her close to his self as their lips mashed together and their tongues snaked around inside each other's mouths.

All the years of pain and loss and misery were forgotten during that blissful moment. It no longer mattered that he had spent more than a thousand years searching for her, that was the past, and now here in the present David was finally able to hold her in his arms and kiss her like he had many years before.

Ashleigh hadn't planned on kissing David -- in fact it was the last thing she hoped to do -- purely in fear of pushing him away if he didn't like her. But when their bodies collided, the simple touch of his body against hers was enough to overcome all of her rationalisation. The sheer contact of his body against hers sent pleasure down her body flushing her head with a wave of euphoria. And then without knowing why she had the instinctive urge to taste his lips with hers -- and from that -- well, her mind stopped thinking and she revelled in the emotions.