Cold Leather Revenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mw0212
mw0212
93 Followers

Lydia picked up the wrist cuffs and walked over to Ms Harris.

'I think you are feeling a little left out aren't you my little pet. Would you like me to pick out some boots for you to wear? Shall I repay the compliment for you being so nice and sharing with me?' Lydia said, towering over her broken boss.

Tearfully looking up at her secretary, Ms Harris felt a tiny glimmer of hope. A tiny pang of warmth at the prospect of reclaiming some of her lost dignity.

'Yyesss pleeeease Miss' she spoke softly, on the verge of sobbing.

'You wait there then like a good little slut.' Lydia replied.

Lydia strode out of the room, and Ms Harris could hear her heels clicking away loudly. Then they stopped. The nerves were getting to Ms Harris as she waited. Then the click's started again, getting louder and louder as they approached. Ms Harris could feel herself getting turned on. Turned on & excited at the prospect of wearing some leather boots. Excited at the feeling of having her feet & legs encased in that soft leather that made her feel so good.

The noise stopped just as the heels approached the bedroom. Lydia peered around the doorway.

'Darling, I feel it is only right that we put Donna in a more comfortable position. Would you mind?' she called.

'Of course not.' He replied and stood at the end of the bed.

'Here slut.' He called to Ms Harris while motioning her to join him.

She shuffled on her knees to his feet and looked up at his smiling face. God she felt turned on being on her knees at his feet. Looking up at him, she could see he was aroused.

Mike leant over & picked up the wrist cuffs & rope. He attached one cuff to each wrist and attached a length of rope to each one. Next he tied the rope to the top part of the posts at the foot of her bed so that she was stood, arms outstretched, shackled to the posts of her large four poster bed.

Lydia strode into the room and admired Mike's handywork. Immediately, Ms Harris looked for her prize. Her head snapped around attempting to get a glimpse of her boots.

Lydia was holding a bag, which she bought up to Ms Harris face.

'You want these do you slut?' she asked.

'Mmmm, yesss Miss.' Ms Harris replied.

Lydia reached out and run her gloved fingers across Ms Harris pussy, feeling the dampness squelch in her pants.

'How much do you want them slut?' she teased at Ms Harris.

'Oh Miss, please. Please Miss, I need my boots.' Ms Harris replied, knowing the touch of Lydia's gloves was making her pussy drip in anticipation.

'Well, since you've been so good. But wait, one thing's missing...' Lydia said, as she walked over to the dresser. Bending down, she picked up something from the bottom drawer.

Ms Harris saw the straps and red ball gag and immediately tugged on her bonds.

'No Miss. Please. Don't gag me. I'll be good. I'll be quiet.' She pleaded.

'But MS HARRIS' Lydia mocked, 'I thought these were your toys? Surely you want to play with your toys?' she continued, and reached up -- placing the straps over Ms Harris head.

'Please Miss, Noooo...Mmm Hmm Grrrmmpp' was all Ms Harris could reply before the ball was shoved in her mouth. The straps were pulled taught & she was in.

Standing and admiring her little pet, Lydia noticed how the ball was clamped between Ms Harris teeth. The red of the ball matched the crimson colour of her lips, and Lydia could see small pockets of drool already starting to appear at the sides.

'Now slut. Shall we complete your outfit? Would you like your boots now?' Lydia asked.

'Mmmm Mmm Mmmm' Ms Harris mumbled, nodding profusely.

Lydia picked up the bag and walked to the side of the bed. Ms Harris eyes watched intently as Lydia reached in and pulled a boot out.

'Mmmmm Nnnnnn Nnnnnnn' Ms Harris shrieked through the gag while thrashing her head from side to side as she saw Lydia had produced a pair of tatty old worn Ugg Boots.

'Now, now slut. That's not very appreciative is it!' Lydia sarcastically said, her lips curling with amusement at the impending further humiliation of her boss.

Bending down, Lydia struggled with Ms Harris to pull on the worn Ugg's. After battling to get one on her against her struggles, Lydia stood.

'Now slut, stop struggling or else.' She snapped.

'Mmmm Nnnnooo mmmmm' Ms Harris garbled back in a defiant response.

With that, Lydia took one quick swing and bought her hand down across the cheeks of her arse.

'Hhhhmhhhhhhmmmmm' Ms Harris shrieked. Lydia yanked a handful of her hair, snapping her head back.

'You want more? No? Then I suggest you stand still. This is your new fashion, just for you.' Lydia continued and with that, she placed the other Ugg on Ms Harris.

Stepping back and admiring her degradation of the slut, Lydia had a beaming smile on her face. Ms Harris on the other hand was even more despondent now. Her humiliation was complete, or so she thought.

'What do you think darling?' Lydia spoke softly to Mike as she joined him at the side of the bed. 'Do YOU like MY new boots darling?' she continued, lifting one foot up onto the bed and seductively started stroking the leather teasingly.

'Oh yes my love. Those boots suit you, you wear them so well!' he replied, smiling, his hand wandering down to stroke the leather.

'I like them too. They make me feel very sexy. So sexy, that I'm going to fuck you. We need to christen these boots, and all the other boots in my new collection.' Lydia sexily replied, slowly turning so her eyes burnt into Ms Harris who was watching intently.

Chapter 8

Lydia climbed up onto the bed, resting herself on all four's facing Ms Harris. Mike climbed up behind her, tenderly resting the palms of his hands onto her buttocks. Lydia's face looked up at Ms Harris, their eyes transfixed on each other. Ms Harris, wide eyed and drooling. Lydia, wide eyed and smiling that wicked smile of a woman about to get fucked into next week.

As she felt him pull her back onto his cock, her eyes rolled. She let out a gasp as she felt his full length penetrate her. As she rocked forward onto her elbows, she let the leather glove that was so tightly wrapped around her hand fold in and cup one of her breasts. Mike swung back and forth, building up a motion that made Lydia shriek with pleasure at every thrust. Mike looked up at Ms Harris who was now mesmerised at the passion emanating from this couple.

Her heart hand sunk as she realised she had never had these feelings of true passion. She watched intently as Lydia's eyes rolled at the slightest touch of her gloves, teasing and tweaking her own nipples as her boyfriend thrust into her -- now grabbing her buttocks, holding them in place, rocking them back and forth.

'Oh fuck me Mike, please fuck your leather bitch' Lydia echoed breathlessly.

'Yes, Yes' was all he could reply, completely caught up at the sight of his girlfriend taking him in.

As his pace slowed down, Lydia eased herself forward and rolled onto her back. Mike guided himself back between her legs and entered her again. Her leather booted legs wrapped themselves around him in a vice like grip as he gathered momentum again. She groaned with pleasure as his cock nestled itself into place rubbing her cervix and building her sensations up.

Lydia tilted her head back, glaring at Ms Harris. She took such pleasure knowing that she had destroyed, humiliated & belittled the woman who had caused her so much anxiety for a long time. Ms Harris looked down into Lydia's eyes, jealous of the woman who lay before her. Jealous of the fact that she was getting fucked with real passion, real emotion and more importantly, her former wardrobe items and boots.

Her eyes still fixed on Ms Harris, Lydia spoke softly to Mike 'Is that good baby? Do you like the feel of my boots wrapped around you? My leather rubbing against your back and your arse. Pulling you deeper inside me?'

'Yes baby, yes baby, rub your boots on me' Mike meekly replied. He could see the pleasure Lydia was getting talking about her boots to Ms Harris via him. He was so turned on, he was struggling to stop himself from filling her up.

As the pressure mounted, Lydia could feel the sensation building up inside her 'Fuck me baby, fuck my leather, that's it, yes that's it, oh yesss, oh my god, oh yesssssss.....' she screamed, clamping her boots around Mike, locking him into place as her orgasm tore her apart. She looked up at Ms Harris with a beaming smile on her face, a triumphant smile that spoke a million words.

As the pressure started to subside, she lost control of her legs and they flopped down either side of Mike who looked like he was clinging on for dear life!

'Baby, I want you to cum. I want you to cum all over my new boots. Christen them for me. Fuck them. Cum all over them.' Lydia whispered sexily, all the while smiling up at the defeated Ms Harris.

Lydia swung her legs round so that they were laying across the bed in front of him, but still so that Ms Harris could get a full view. She reached up with her gloved hand and worked his cock across the leather of her boots. She held him firmly, tugging his cock back and forth, rubbing the leather while simultaneously cupping his balls with her other hand.

All of a sudden Mike held his breath and let out a groan. Lydia picked up the pace and worked his cock into a frenzy as a shot of thick white cum splattered all across the length of her boots from the ankle to her knee. She could see the cum ooze along the leather, sneaking its way into every little crease & curve of the black shiny leather. Her hand still worked his cock, slowing down to a massaging pace, rubbing him along her boot ensuring that she had drained him of every last drop.

Finally she looked up at him and he bent down to give her a huge kiss.

'Baby, you are wonderful.' He said to Lydia, who in turn looked back up at Ms Harris.

'Slut, looks like you've some mess to clean up.'

'Mmmnnnnhhhh, Hhhmmmmnnnn' Ms Harris groaned as she shook her head from side to side in a defiant stance.

'We'll see about that' Lydia replied.

Mike climbed off the bed and stood behind Ms Harris, reaching up to release the strap holding the ball in place. As the ball popped out, it released a huge mountain of drool that had built up and was now dripping all over her breasts. As she panted deeply, readjusting herself to normal mouthfuls of air, she felt the ropes holding her wrists in place slacken. The sudden release of tension in the rope made her unsteady on her feet and she fell forwards onto the bed.

Like a shot, Lydia reached out and grabbed a handful of Ms Harris hair, forcing her face down to the now cum covered boots.

'Clean that up you worthless slut.' Lydia barked.

Ms Harris who's face was now snaking across the cum covered leather had little choice but to obey. She inhaled that leather smell, coupled with human sweat and that sweet pungent aroma filled her nostrils. She felt the instant reaction in her pussy as her panties started getting moist again. Without hesitating she eagerly started licking and sucking on the cum, making sure her tongue and nose covered every inch of those gorgeous boots.

Still holding a handful of hair as Lydia moved her in closer, Lydia reached across and spanked her arse with her other gloved hand.

'Mmmmmm...' Ms Harris moaned.

'You like that slut, don't you?' Lydia asked.

'Mmmm. Yesss Miss...' Ms Harris replied, still enthusiastically lapping up the cum, her face and tongue bending and twisting to ensure she got maximum coverage of the boots.

'Shall I stop, Slut?' Lydia asked.

'Please Miss, No. Spank me Miss. Please.' Ms Harris subserviently replied.

Lydia brought another hand down across her arse.

'Mmmmmm. Thank you Miss.' Ms Harris said.

'My My how the mighty have fallen' Lydia laughed 'Look at you. Look what you've been reduced to. What are you?' Lydia continued.

'I'm a slut Miss. I'm your cum licking, boot licking slut. Please Miss, more. I need more. I need you.' Ms Harris replied, her own pussy now on fire purely as a result of her degradation.

'Lay on your back, like the slut you are.' Lydia ordered, which Ms Harris did instantly. Lydia sat up and raised her boot so that the toe of her boot was just about resting on Ms Harris pussy.

'What do you want Slut? Shall I fuck you with my boot? What are you going to do for me? How much do you really want this?' Lydia teased.

'Please Miss. I'll do anything. Anything at all. Please use me. Please fuck me with your sexy boots. Use me Miss. I am yours.' Ms Harris shrieked in reply, the sensation and anticipation now becoming unbearable.

Lydia gently pressed down and applied pressure to the pussy beneath her boot. Straight away, Ms Harris let out a sigh. Lydia applied more pressure, the point of her boot now pressing down onto the labia in a gently circular motion.

'Oh Miss. Yesss. Please Miss, fuck my slutty pussy with your boot. I need your boot to own me. Use me.' Ms Harris screamed.

'You submit to me Slut. Your orgasm is a testament to my power and authority over you, do you understand?' Lydia barked, pressure now growing under her foot as she continued to quicken the pace.

'Yes Miss. Anything Miss. Anything for you Miss.' Ms Harris replied, her own pussy now tottering on the edge of one of the most powerful orgasms her body had ever felt.

'Now Slut. Release.' Lydia said as she rammed the point of her boot into the dripping pussy beneath her.

Now she was firmly trapped under-boot, with her body betraying her and going into overdrive. Wave after wave of orgasmic sensation overtook her as she thrashed about. Reaching up and grabbing the boot, she ground it harder into her pussy, working it, covering it with her own juices.

Ms Harris collapsed in a heap, trembling and shaking, knowing that she was owned. And she was excited about it.

To be continued...

mw0212
mw0212
93 Followers
12