Cold Night

Story Info
Pakistani Cousin Husband.
1.6k words
3.67
32.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexysad
sexysad
36 Followers

I am pakistani house wife and live happily with my husband. It was a cold dark night that I ventured out to the birthday party of my cousin daughter, my partner was away for 7 days on work, and let me down and feeling so lonely. I decided to go on my own to enjoy the party. I took a taxi and reached my cousin home. I got myself a coke and decided to have a little wonder around to see what was happening.

I'd notice a couple of men watching me while talking to my cousin husband (Salim). Salim i always hated him and he was interested in me. That night i was wearing pink dress and i was looking pretty, I observe salim and his friends watching me, whenever they gets chance.

The party was going on and then when it was around midnight and party was over, i ask my cousin to call taxi, she said Sadaf (Me), it's too late salim will drop you home. I said no i will call taxi but Salim insists that he will drop me, which i didn't want to, but couldn't refuse when my cousin said go with him.

I got into his car and we started our journey, he start talking about my beautiful face and carry on about my smart body, i feel embarrassed but i knew he was always interested in me. During his conversation he put his hand on my thigh which i gently remove. He then told me that if i meet you before his marriage to my cousin he would marry me because you are very beautiful and sexy. I was very hornie at that time. I knew that after our lengthy and concise conversations he was the one to cause me pain and take me to the edge of my limits.

He drove me home and ask me that can i drink a cup of coffee with you, unwillingly i ask him to come inside. He took me by surprise, and take me in his arms as soon as we were through the door and he kissed me while holding my hair tightly so my head could only move at his. I felt myself get instantly wet and felt embarrassed that an intelligent and independent woman like me could be so aroused by being controlled by someone who was, in fact, my cousin husband.

He turned me around and smacking my bottom hard told to me 'get the fuck upstairs'. I jumped at the words he used and felt uncertain about whether I was really capable of handing myself to him to do as he wished.

I climbed the stairs and felt a little unsteady as I imagined all that he might do and again felt nervous about my ability to do as he wished.

He walked in behind me and without speaking he began to undress me. I tried to take hold of some of the clothing and he said 'what do you think that you are doing?' I meekly replied that salim we are not doing the right thing. He said without pause 'did I tell you to do that?' I shook my head quickly.

He took my hair in his hand and pulled my hair back and whispered into my ear. You will do as you are told or I will punish you. His voice was calm and sure and I instantly got wetter as I pushed my arms firmly down by my sides to signal my acquiescence. I had never liked being undressed but it was clear that I didn't have many options here and I felt the open doorway behind me as I watched him undress me and I wondered what was going to happen and if I should walk now while my dignity was still in tact. I was wondering why i am accepting salim orders. He stood up after removing my skirt and gestured toward my naked breast. Salim came near me and he slid his hands down into my pants and felt the wetness I had felt building, I actually heard his breathing change and I felt sure he was smiling. I felt pleased that I had proven without speaking that he was meeting my every need and I hope that I would have an opportunity to meet his. As the thought entered my head I realised that will little effort on his part I was already under his spell and the location of the door was as immaterial as his name or what he was going to do next.

He leant down and looped his thumbs under my waist band and pulled my knickers off. I felt him stand up and then heard him breath in ' wonderful - you smell wonderful' he sighed deeply and I can only imagine that he was smelling my underwear and although I was naked I felt proud that I was still interesting to him. He told me to bend over and I was desperately attempting to think of what was going to happen next. I hoped that he wouldn't leave me there long as I was sure that from that angle I really couldn't be that attractive and my vanity surprised me.

At this point he left me in no doubt about his control of me as he slid two fingers inside me. I groaned as I felt myself Cumming already and I felt like I was letting myself down and I held onto the whimper that threatened to escape with the groan.

He quickly removed his fingers and he unzipped himself and I realised that he was very aroused as I smelt his precum at about the same time as he shoved his cock in my mouth. He pushed me onto my knees and twisted his hand into my hair and forced me to take his cock all the way to the back of my throat. He wasn't as hard as I expected and I wondered if I hadn't aroused him as much as I thought and I sucked and flicked my tongue over his cock and hoped that I was pleasing him. He yanked me hard onto his cock and I felt him get harder as I moaned with pain as his hand pulled my hair out of my head. I realised then that he really was aroused at causing pain and the pleasure of that made me wetter still. I wondered briefly at what he was going to do next while I tried to work out which bit of what I was doing was working for him. I seemed to care less now about what my pleasure was and wanted to make him want me.

He then pulled me to my feet. I struggled to my feet and choked as he yanked me upwards. I felt his cock get harder then and again I realised his arousal was my pain.

He pulled me over to what I knew was a piece of equipment he forced me into the kneeling position onto it. I heard him walked behind me and i feel his cock head against my arse. Slowly he enter his cock in my ass, i sigh in pain and he grouped my breast with his hands and fucking me, he was slowly and gently moving in and out of me, i asked him, it's prohibited sex from arse, but he was not in mood of listening. Salim drove off his cock from my arse and guide me towards bed, he lay me down on bed and start sucking my breast and afterward Salim lips exploring my lips. Sadaf i like your body, he praises in my ear. Then he went down to my Cunt and start licking my Cunt. Then moved around to my head and pulled my head back and I felt his cock nudging against my mouth, I gratefully opened my mouth and he shoved his way into me. I lurched forward with surprise I acknowledged the control he now had on how deep I could take his cock into my throat. I willingly sucked intensity of the blow job I was giving him. He even released one of my hands and guided it toward his cock so that I could slowly wank him as well as sucking.

Salim lay me on bed and spread my legs and positioned his Penis head on my Cunt lips, slowly he enter his Penis in my cunt and start fucking me. I request him to use Condom, i don't want to be pregnant with your child, he didn't care and now forcefully fucking my wet cunt. I came the first time very quickly.

I begged him to fuck me hard as I felt another orgasm building. He slowed down instantly and I regretted my outburst. I groaned with pleasure and willed him to speed up but knew better than to articulate my wishes aloud as it was clear that he was doing things his own way. I concentrated on the feel of his cock inside me and then my breathing became more difficult. I felt all fight totally leave my body. Salim slammed into me again and again. I choked loudly as another orgasm took over my body as it spasmed and shook, and in same time Salim burst his sperm inside me and pulled his cock out of my Cunt. He pulled my head on his chest and my body relaxed into him.

I felt elated at the amount of pain I was in and I could tell by his eyes that he was pleased with my endurance. I knew there was more to come but I took the moments to rest as I knew that I would need it as the second part of the night would be more violent than the first.

sexysad
sexysad
36 Followers