Cold Night Turns Romantic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please John, please don't pull out. I want to feel your hot cock and cum in my ass as long as possible!" She clenched her ass, but to no avail, my softening cock came out with a pop. Laurie spun around and took me in her mouth, it was no use, I was finished for a while.

We fell asleep, I was woken by the smell of bacon, she fed me and after the nourishment, she went to work on my cock. Laurie got me hard as a rock again.

"Oh Laurie, you have no idea how bad I want to fuck you right now, but after last night, I'm still dead tired. If you want to fuck, you'll have to climb on board."

I didn't have to ask her twice, she started riding my cock like a bucking bronco rider. I laid back and took in all of her beauty. While I was sleeping she must have taken a shower. Her hair was once again in a ponytail, her make-up was flawless and her body smelled like wild flowers.

I ran my hands across her slightly swollen belly and up her ribcage to her full firm tits. I played with her nipples until they became hard as pebbles. Laurie bent down and I captured one in my mouth. While I tongued her nipples, I was raising and lowering her perfect ass on my cock. I lay back down on the bed gazing up at her. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on fucking. Raising my arms arms I undid her ponytail, her long gorgeous hair cascaded over my chest. I almost came as I ran my fingers through those golden locks.

She looked down at me and she looked like an angel framed by a golden halo, an angel riding my cock! She licked her lips, her eyes sparkled and she said; "I think I'm falling in love with you. No one has ever made me feel the way you have or treated me with both wild abandonment and such loving thoughtfulness both at the same time!"

With that said she started cumming and I came along with her.

That was last winter, since then she's gotten a divorce, we've gotten married and believe it or not our passion has gotten stronger due to our openness and our willingness to experiment with wild enthusiasm. Oh by the way, we're expecting!!

Author's note: While cleaning out one of my closets I came across two large binders of stories I wrote several years ago. The story above is one of them. I will post them a little at a time, the typing is a bitch, but will still continue on my other stories too.

12