Cold Place, Hot Night

Story Info
Dad finds things heating up in a motel.
1.5k words
4.04
107.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CobraDen
CobraDen
2 Followers

Friday night Karina's father came to pick her up from a northern college for the Thanksgiving four-day weekend at home. Since her mother detests the ten-hour round trip drive, she stayed home to prepare supper for them. It was snowing heavily when her dad arrived at the dorm, and it grew worse as they drove homeward. Every snowflake was thick and sticky, and high winds were beginning to cause large drifts on the highway. Because of the severity of the blizzard, the snow-removal equipment couldn't improve conditions much. A highway patrolman was flagging down travelers and telling them to take shelter at a truck stop or motel at this exit because the road was closed until they were able to clear it for safe travel. As the drive had been quite hazardous, they agreed it was time to stop.

The truck stop was jam-packed with people, so they went on to the motel and he called his wife. Having heard about the weather conditions on TV, she was relieved to hear he used common sense for a change. The motel clerk informed them that he had only one room available and that it was equipped with one double bed. They felt lucky to get that, because people were beginning to arrive at the motel in hordes.

Once in their room, Karina took a shower. After drying off, she put on a partially translucent short naughty-nightie without wearing any panties, as this was her normal way she had slept for years at home and collage. Karina suggested to her father that he take a shower as well. She told him that it would relax him after the nerve-racking drive. When he came out of the shower, he was wearing a large motel towel. He said he didn't have any clean underwear and he would sleep in the towel. As Karina continued talking to him and blow-drying her long hair, she didn't realize that whenever she raised her hands above her head that her short naughty-nightie slid up far enough to expose her well-trimmed pubic hair. When she turned to look at her hair in the mirror with her hands above her head she became aware of why her father glanced down every so often, and she began to feel very promiscuous about displaying her pussy to her father. Karina leaned forward sharply letting her hair drape from her head knowing all to well that her father could see her exposed pussy.

During all her years at home, her father had never touched her in an intimate way. He had always been a proper father figure, even during her adolescence years when she ran throughout the house with most of her breasts and rear exposed. Often he would sit around the house in nothing but his underwear and she had seen him entirely nude several times. To their family, being comfortable in front of each other was their way of life.

As Karina was manicuring her nails when her father took a blanket out of the dresser and positioned a couple of chairs to serve as a makeshift bed for him self. Karina was feeling more devious by then. She told him that his sleeping arrangements looked uncomfortable and that they could share the bed. He agreed and got in the bed, saying that they had always shared everything else, so why not?

As Karina climbed into bed, she saw a bulge under the towel he was wearing. After she had lain there for a few minutes, her pussy was twitching and aching to be screwed. She took a chance and purposely brushed her hand against her father's erection, which was rock hard and standing straight out. When his only reaction was a smile, she didn't waste any time. She pulled back the towel and put her mouth on his seven-inch erection. He moaned with pleasure, and all her fears evaporated.

This was a first for her, she had never had an erection in her mouth, but she knew exactly what to do. After a few minutes, he gently removed her head and rolled her over on her back. He proceeded to suck and lick her cunt, getting her hotter and wetter. He found sensitive parts that she had never known existed. Before long, she came with a scream and a shudder. Karina knew her father hadn't climaxed yet.

"Ya wanna put it in? I'm on the pill." Karina asked.

"Karina, honey, we'll regret it if I do." He answered.

"If ya don't, I know I'll regret it. I need it as bad as you do." Karina replied as she slid over to the middle of the bed. "I know ya want to." Karina breathed as she slowly parted her legs and slid her middle finger up and down her pussy slit a few times then plunged her middle finger deep into her cunt taunting and teasing him to drive his penis inside her vagina.

"Its recreation, ya know, like playing cards. That's all." Karina encouraged.

Slowly he crawled up between her splayed legs and placed his middle finger at the top of her little girlish slit and found her tiny erect clit. Then he went down to her oozing hole to bring up some goo to her clit. He chased her clit in circles making her groan and twitch. Removing his finger, he lowered his mouth to her twitching pussy, sliding his tongue up and down her youthful slit and every few times dipped his tongue into her juicy snatch. Every time his tongue slid into her she flinched and soft "Oooo's" sounded from her pursed mouth.

Karina pushed his head away, patted her pubic mound and said, "Put it on top if ya don't want ta put it in."

Without further instruction he crawled over top of his daughter, placing a hand on either side of her shoulders, keeping himself raised up. Karina spread her legs wider, giving him room. He lowered his erection towards her defenseless pussy.

"It's, Okay." Karina reassured, placing her hands on her father's bare ass and pulled him down. His erection lay on her pubic mound.

"Are ya sure?" he asked.

"YES!" Karina snapped.

Doing as his daughter requested, he slowly started humping her. The feeling of his erection sliding back and forth on her supple pussy mound was electrifying. He didn't know how much of this his cock would stand before shooting all over her abdomen.

"Now stop, and just put the head in." Karina instructed.

Placing the head of his penis at the entrance to her vagina, he paused for a brief moment as his cock jerked and drooled, anticipating the plunge into his daughter's tight, young cunt then pushed towards her splayed cunt. The massive mushroomed head forced her vaginal lips apart and slid in.

"Ahhhh, more." Karina moaned. "Deeper."

He couldn't take any more of this torture and not wanting to hurt her he lightly thrusts his hips at her splayed cunt driving his erection a little deeper.

"Come on and just do it." Karina demanded then whispered in his ear. "I'm not a virgin."

A harder thrust followed her demand yielded half of his erection to enter her young adult body. Her body stiffened and violently shuttered as she quickly climaxed. Thrusting his hips again allowed an inch to force its way into her spasming, convulsing cunt. He rammed his erection into her a few more times and the head skimmed her cervix. He just couldn't take any more as he pulled his penis half way out and drove his penis to the hilt into her vagina. His pubic slammed into hers and his sperm filled testicles lay in the cleavage of her ass as he strained to go deeper. His prick swelled and elongated as it burst, spewing streams of semen in her tight, climaxing pussy.

"Ahhhh. Fuck me. Ah, gawd. Fuck, fuck, fuck." Karina demanded. A few more thrusts from his sperm shooting cock and his pubic mashed against hers, making her scream in the throes of lusty passion. Her hips rose to allow him complete access to her inner depths as his cock was rammed into her and finished spewing the last of his semen deep inside her cunt.

They took a quick shower together, washing and caressing each other very gently, and then they slept for a while. When Karina awoke, she was raring to go again and, to her delight, so was her father. She took his cock into her mouth and gave him a thorough blowjob. She swallowed every drop of his cum.

While her mouth was still soaked with his cum, he started French-kissing her, which she loved, and then he nibbled on her tits and belly button. Karina could hardly wait for him to tongue her pussy and suck on her clit, which was getting real tender. After a few minutes she climaxed. It was a high such as she had never dreamed possible.

They feel asleep again and woke up early in the morning. Then they wrapped themselves together and enjoyed a long, slow screw. That satisfied them both for the time being, and they were ready to quit for a while.

They packed their things and headed off for the truck stop café for breakfast. There they were informed that the wind died down and the roads where cleared.

CobraDen
CobraDen
2 Followers