Cold Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

With one hand masturbating her and the other massaging her tit, there was no escaping the inevitable. Todd looked on with a massive hard-on. Adam moved the erection inside his own pants and did not attempt to hide the constant rubbing of his crotch. Erin felt Jeff's cock on her ass, but was much more concerned with the actions of his hands at the moment.

Her shrieks were half pleadings and half precursors of more to come.

"Nooooo," she sobbed. "Please...stop...please."

Her breathing was short and ragged. Her nipples felt to Jeff like they would burst. The hand on her pussy was soaking wet from her juices.

"Ohhhhh God. No! No! Ahhhhhhh..."

Jeff heard Erin hiss as the orgasm began. Her body shook almost violently under the pressure of his fingers on her clit. He squeezed her nipple as hard as he could and she screamed out while she came. Jeff rammed two fingers inside her cunt and she raised herself onto her tiptoes, trembling against his body.

A drop of precum oozed from Todd's cock. Adam's hand was inside his pants, stroking himself openly and thinking about when it would be his turn.

Sixty seconds passed and Erin was only starting to recover. Still, each time Jeff touched her clit, she jerked and moaned loudly. Mercifully, he let her go.

A tear fell down each cheek as Erin lowered her head in shame. She hung limply from the rope, unable to extract any more energy from her body. In the glimmer of the dim light, a thin streak of moisture could be seen slowly inching down her thigh.

"Damn, girl, you REALLY needed to cum," Jeff said as he moved away from Erin. "And you've got every man in here as hard as wood."

He looked at Todd. "Well, I think it's only fair that Todd here gets a chance to relieve himself before he has to watch the main event."

Todd's cock twitched involuntarily as he gradually unwound from observing Erin's 'torture.' Still, the cock was very hard when Jeff untied Todd and lifted him out of his chair. Jeff pushed him toward Erin and brought the rope with him.

"Take off your shirt," Jeff told Todd.

Once Todd was naked, Jeff said with an evil grin, "Stand in front of her and put your arms around her. That's it. Closer."

With their bodies touching, Jeff tied Todd's arms together so that the couple were hugging in an awkward embrace. Most importantly, Todd's rigid cock was pressed hard against Erin, just above her pussy.

"Now let's find out just how bad Todd needs to cum. I want you two to make it happen. I'm sorry you can't get too creative," Jeff said with feigned remorse. "But I think Todd can figure something out."

After a short pause, Jeff said in a more forceful tone, "Let's go. Rub that cock until it explodes."

Todd and Erin, their faces next to each other, began an uncomfortable grinding of their bodies. Todd was the only one able to move his arms in any way to help, and he pulled Erin closer until Jeff and Adam had to move to actually see the cock being squeezed between the nude bodies. Soon, Todd was doing almost all of the grinding by thrusting his body upward a few inches to supply the friction.

A moment later, Todd's hands were lower on Erin's back, attempting to hold her body in place while he simulated being inside her pussy.

Adam smiled and said, "Damn. This won't take long."

Erin's tits bounced and rolled as Todd desperately got closer and closer to cumming. His breathing was heavy and loud. His massive cock showed thick veins when he backed away just enough to reveal it. Then he would push against Erin again and urgently stroke the cock against her skin.

Todd was grunting now. His thrusts were less frequent; more violent. Sweat ran down the side of his face.

"Ughhhh," he moaned, followed by a series of mumbled cries.

He said something into Erin's ear, put his body flat against hers and groaned noisily.

Within seconds, he was spewing cum all over Erin's stomach. He was pulling her closer, thrusting, and cumming in rhythmic bursts that seemed to never end. Each blast was accompanied by a deep grunt and a grimace on his face.

Both of their abdomens were covered in white cum when he finished. Todd and Erin leaned against each other, panting with exhaustion.

"Bravo," Jeff exclaimed. "That should take some of the edge off. Adam, go find a towel so we can clean up Erin. While you're doing that, I'll untangle these two."

Adam headed for the bathroom and Jeff untied Todd, who slinked back to his chair once freed. His cock was covered in the remnants of cum poured onto Erin a few moments earlier. Jeff secured him into the chair and went back to Erin. Adam met him there with a bath towel.

Jeff used the towel to wipe the cum from Erin's body, making sure to spend considerable time around her pussy.

"There. Much better," Jeff said. "I don't want you to think we aren't looking out for your best interests. And to prove it, I'm going to untie you, Erin. I'm sure you won't try anything stupid, will you?"

She weakly shook her head, more than glad to hear that she would soon be free from the painful position she was in. As each arm was untied, she let it hang next to her and felt the blood rush into her cold hands. After a few seconds of freedom, Jeff took her by the arm and led her to the couch.

"Have a seat," he told her.

Adam looked on with a devious grin on his face and a raging erection in his pants. Between watching and listening to Erin cum, and then watching Todd rub himself on her until he came, Adam was beyond desperate. But he would have to wait just a little bit longer.

Jeff was undressing in front of Erin, who sat obediently. She stared at the huge lump in his shorts until Jeff removed them and disclosed to her the true length and thickness of his cock. Erin swallowed hard at the thought of the cock entering her body...anywhere. It stuck out from Jeff's body like a post rising out of the ground. Under any other circumstances, she might have been enticed. All she felt now was fear.

"Stand up," Jeff commanded.

Erin timidly rose to her feet.

"Turn around." When her ass faced him, Jeff said, "Bend over and lean on the couch."

Erin wanted to challenge him, but she knew the senselessness of fighting.

"Spread your legs."

She was bent at the waist, her palms on the edge of the couch, and her ass pointed up at Jeff. In the corner of her eye, Erin saw Adam rapidly rubbing his crotch. Then she felt Jeff's fingers on her ass, pulling the cheeks in opposite directions.

"Which shall it be?" he was asking no one in particular. "Such a sweet ass; and a juicy cunt. Choices. Choices."

Erin gasped when the tip of Jeff's cock slid between her cheeks and nestled near her anus, seemingly ready to penetrate it. But then Jeff guided it lower, closer to a wetter, larger hole. Erin's breathing quickened. She gripped the couch harder with both hands. Her legs stiffened.

"Ohhhhhh Goddddd!" Erin screamed as the cock was brutally driven forward at the same time her hips were yanked backward. The smack of their bodies coming together was drowned out by the prolonged agony of her cry.

Jeff held Erin in place, allowing her to comprehend the enormity of his cock. Soon, he pulled it out to the tip, taking far longer than he did to put it in. His hands tightened on her hips and Erin prepared herself.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

His second thrust was just as violent. Then another. And another.

Erin's head fell as tears filled her eyes. She nearly collapsed on the couch after a half dozen plunges threatened to rip her in two. She became a ragdoll in his arms and Jeff quickly took advantage. He moved his hands up to her tits and clung to them roughly as the fucking continued. He squeezed the tits and pulled on the nipples with Erin's howls filling the cabin.

Adam watched his friend's assault with sinister delight. His cock was rock hard and dripped precum inside his pants. How long would he have to wait for his turn? Would Erin have any life left in her when Jeff was done?

The couch scraped a few inches across the wood floor under the force of Jeff's thrusts and Erin's attempts to remain on her feet. Grunts, moans, and the sound of flesh smacking together added to the cacophony. Erin begged for mercy. Jeff assured her they had just started.

Indeed, he was able to pound her for almost three more minutes before Erin's arms gave out and she was hunched over the cushions, absorbing Jeff's cock inside a soaked, but worn out, pussy. The attack aroused Adam to the point of forcing him to withdraw his cock into the open air and wrap his hand around it securely. He would, for the next minute or two, walk the fine line between excitement and orgasm. He had plans, and masturbating while watching Jeff fuck Erin wasn't one of them.

Luckily, Jeff had reached the point of no return and his tormenting of the young woman would soon end. He spread his legs and braced himself, pushing even harder against her ass with each insertion of his thick cock into her cunt. His moans grew louder. His pace quickened.

"Take it, you whore. Take it...now!" he snarled as the first blast of cum poured out of his cock.

Each successive plunge deposited another large load. Erin sobbed as she lay helplessly in front of Jeff, her ass and tits red from his molestations. A dozen or so thrusts brought the sex to a conclusion and Jeff withdrew his hard, cum-covered shaft.

"All yours," Jeff said to Adam, backing away from the couch.

Adam quickly moved over and swung Erin's legs up onto the cushions.

"Roll over," he ordered.

Erin reluctantly obeyed, her flushed face stained with tears. She looked up with fear as Adam undressed. Yet another large erection hovered over her and Erin dreaded any more time under the control of the two intruders. But she was powerless in preventing Adam from climbing between her legs and watching his cock approach her aching pussy. Adam was no more subtle than Jeff. The head of his cock barely had time to get in place before it was jammed deep inside her.

Adam quickly leaned down and took one of her tits in his mouth. He sucked on it long and hard before switching to the other, never slowing his constant fucking motion. He pulled her legs up to his waist and then put his hands under Erin's ass. This was the position they stayed in until he erupted in a long, loud orgasm that spilled out onto her thighs.

It was over in five minutes, leaving Adam sweaty but satisfied.

Jeff was standing with the camera in his hand.

"Remember," he told Erin and Todd. "There are sites that would take an edited version of this in a heartbeat. I suggest you forget we were here."

After Adam was dressed, he and Jeff stuffed as much as they could back into the backpack, leaving Todd tied to the chair but Erin free to take care of that after they left.

The cabin door slammed shut behind them and the two men trudged off into the darkness from which they came. Erin and Todd, thankful for their lives, huddled together the remainder of the night. They would take the advice and remain quiet, forever wondering if the video wouldn't someday appear anyway.

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12