Cold Winter Night

Story Info
Amber is bored.
2.2k words
3.86
21.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking out her window, Amber shivers as she thinks about the 22 degree cold air outside. It's the night before the storm, and there are flurries falling. Later this evening, it's supposed to start snowing, and snow pretty hard... 6" are expected, at least. She hopes that Travis can make it before it gets ugly. Looking at her computer's clock, she notes that it's 9:15.

Travis is tearing along the highway, trying to make it before the whiteness consumes his world. He's been listening to news radio for updates on the snow, and the meteorologists are running out of scary words. Clearly sick of this doomsday talk, Travis punches another button, choosing to enjoy the rest of his ride without annoying weather people telling him how screwed he is. Christmas songs now fill the car... Travis smiles, imagining the present he is about to unwrap.

Amber is bored. She stares at her screen, she cannot wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She feels the wetness between her legs already, she can't wait to submit to his control, obey his commands. The idea of being his makes her so excited she can't stop thinking about how good it will feel to be submissive again. Amber is one of those people who loves to control her life, and keeps herself so busy, but really just likes to lay back and be controlled in bed. She unconsciously moves her hand down between her legs, and strokes her pussy through her yellow bedtime shorts. Her master has instructed her to wear these this evening. He had also told her to not wear underwear... which only served to make her more excited.

Amber is a beautiful physical specimen. She's 5'3" tall, has medium length dark brown hair, and the body to give any sane man quite the rush of sexual excitement. Her breasts are not too large, just the perfect size to cup in one's hands and fully enjoy. Her nipples are something to really write home about, but words can just not describe the pleasure Amber's nipples can give to her lover.

As she rubs herself, becoming ever hornier, she thinks about how "unconservative" she must look. The only other article of clothing she's wearing is a tight white tank top, her boyfriend's favorite. As she becomes more excited, her erect nipples show through the virtually sheer fabric. She's hot, and not just in terms of physical description: her space heater is up all the way, per Master's orders. She wouldn't mind losing some clothing... but she's shy, and instead focuses her attention on her computer, pointing it at literotica.com. She navigates to the BDSM section, and quickly selects a story.

After a few minutes of reading, she diverts her attention from the screen to her shorts, and undoes the draw string, making room for her hand to slip in. Extending her middle finger between her labia, she feels the first hint of clitoral pleasure.

Travis is now just minutes away. The flurries' bigger, uglier relatives haven't yet joined the party, thankfully. He sees the house, and looks for Amber's window. The light is on - instantly Travis's member responds with a salute to his sweetheart. They've been apart for too long, and he cannot wait to reunite with the love of his life. He hopes she's just as submissive as he has been fantasizing about. Travis has not always been into BDSM... but the idea of telling Amber to "get on your knees and suck my cock" and having her smile and do it, is just too much for him.

Amber is really into the story now. It's a classic tale of master and slave, making her think more and more about being tied up and forced to obey. She finger circles her clitoris, and her vagina is extremely wet. She's so horny, she cannot think of anything else except her pussy. She's breathing heavily, and will cum in just a few more minutes. She tries to pace herself, so she can finish the story.

Travis gets out of his car, taking the lubricant he bought for the occasion and also the dozen roses with him. He steps up to the house, and lets himself in. He hopes to surprise his love, so he slowly and quietly walks up the stairs to her room. He silently slides his key into the whole... thinking the whole time about sliding his cock into her pussy. He turns the key, and opens the door.

Amber is shocked... she quickly pulls her hand out of her pants, just moments from orgasm. She tries to stand up, but her legs are a bit weak from her exertion. She turns bright red.

Travis looks at Amber, and closes and bolts the door. He tells that she has nothing to be embarrassed about.

"It's good to see you, my love!" and he hands her the roses. Completely obviously, he puts the bottle of lubricant on the nightstand. He walks up to his girl, and gives her a hug.

"You were a bad girl, masturbating when you know your master would want to take care of you."

She smiles, getting caught might not have been so bad after all.

"Amber, I want you to give me a nice, slow strip dance."

Obediently, the slave acknowledges her submission. She's so horny now, that getting naked in front of her attractive boyfriend doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

Travis at this point is anything but Travis - his 7" cock is clearly bulging in his jeans. His 6' figure dominates over Amber, and she looks up into his eyes as she strips, remembering just how attractive this man is. She first concentrates on her top, knowing that Travis is a breast man. She leans down, giving him a nice shot down her sexy shirt. He can see the tips of her areolas, and it just teases him to a very hard erection. Next, she lifts her top, revealing just the bottom of her B-cup tits. Travis wants to just takes those beautiful breasts in his mouth, and suck her nipples. Suddenly, the thought of the cold, the long ride, the snow, his prolonged separation from her, all vanishes. They are together, one. And neither can think of anything but the other.

Amber finally removes her top, letting her breasts free. Her nipples are hard and sensitive to the warm air - every breeze she makes by moving makes her hornier and hornier. She cups her left breasts in her hand, knowing that this action will drive her boyfriend mad with lust. She sees his cock twitch within his pants, she wants to let it free, let it inside her hot pussy. She cannot resist any longer, she must be satisfied now. In one swift movement, she throws off her shorts and jumps on Travis, violently kissing him. Travis puts the hopelessly horny girl down on her bed.

"Do you want to play with my cock, slave?"

She opens her brown eyes as wide as they go, looks up at him, and says, "Yes master." He looks at her figure, laying flat on the bed, chest heaving, pussy dripping. He could take her now, and she'd beg for more. Or he could have more fun.

Travis leans over the bed, and begins with kissing her cheek. He moves down, intensely kissing her neck, right at the spot that turns her on the most. She lets out a barely audible moan of pleasure, and her hips begin to screw the hair above her hot, wet pussy. He continues, only kissing her, his hands not touching the rest of her body.

An eternity later, her lover stops kissing, and begins moving his mouth down her body, just inches above the skin. She can feel his hot breath, moving down her neck, slowly down over her left breasts, over her nipple, over her belly, and to her vagina. Her hairless, beautiful womanhood seems to smile at Travis, he cannot wait to taste his lover's sweetness.

He pauses, breathes heavily and deeply, just a tiny bit above her pussy. He can see that her labia have swelled, and she is actually dripping, hot, wonderful liquid is on her thighs. Suddenly, he rises.

"Get up and undress me. Then ask me if you may give me a blowjob."

Obediently, the submissive rises from her bed, and removes his shirt, then unbuttons his pants. The slave gets on her knees, and she removes his socks next, using every ounce of restraint to not instantly remove his boxers. Finally, she pulls them down, setting his penis free. She looks at it, and doesn't remember it being quite so big... she wonders how it will feel inside of her. She also wonders if he will tease her vagina, or tease her behind first.

She turns her head up to her master, and does her sweetest, most innocent look. Her big brown eyes look deep into her master's blue eyes. Her breasts are below her innocent face, still heaving with lust and excitement.

"May I suck your cock?"

"Yes slave."

She takes his cock into her mouth. She doesn't enjoy giving blowjobs too much, but it isn't that bad, and her master very much enjoys it.

Travis's mind is completely blown away by the feeling of her mouth on his penis. The wetness of her lips, the movements of her tongue all drive him insane. "She gives incredible blowjobs" he thinks to himself. Her hand grabs the base of his cock, keeping his hips steady as he screws her mouth. His hands grab her tits, and twist her nipples. Her breasts are so soft, and nipples so hard, the contrast is just incredible to feel, and blows him away even more. He thinks about everything in these moments, when they first met, when they first kissed, when he first felt those breasts.

Amber, on the other hand, only thinks about his cock, and her pussy. She needs relief - now!

The Master resumes his role: "Stop now. Thank you slave. You've earned the right to cum, for the first time. Stand up."

Obediently the slave rises from her blowjob position. Her master draws little rings around his lover's nipples, teasing her, making her concentrate on these pleasure zones. Finally, he grabs them, and twists them. He can see the look of pleasure on her face. She wants more. He moves his right hands off her tit, down the side of her body, slowly, thoughtfully. He grabs her butt and forcibly pulls her closer, so his cock is right between her legs.

To Amber, the thought of this is almost too much to bear. She feels her lover's member twitch, so close to her insanely sensitive pussy. She *wants* him - now. "I want you. Come inside me"

"No. Not yet."

The master is in control, the slave has no say over her body.

His right hand moves to her inner thigh, teasing her between her legs. His left hand is still twisting and pulling and teasing her nipples. She can hardly stand now. A finger lightly brushes her labia, and he feels just how wet her pussy really is.

"Were you close to cumming earlier?"

"Yes, master."

He slides his finger between the labia, hunting for her clitoris, his girlfriend's favorite method of masturbation. He finds it moments later to him, but an eternity later to her. He draws little circles around, getting faster, and slightly more pressured. His lover is deeply flushed now, a brilliant pink. He suddenly impales her with his finger, reaching as far as he possibly can into her pussy. He bends it around, and feels the different texture of her g-spot. He wants to bring her to a quick orgasm, and not wear her out. This night will be a long, pleasure-filled one; wearing her out the first time she cums is not acceptable.

He feels her vagina tighten around his finger as he strokes her g-spot. He looks into her eyes, and she smiles weakly.

"You just grabbed my finger, didn't you?"

"Yes, master"

He steadily massages her, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. He kneels down, and takes a nipple into his mouth. Amber loves having her nipples sucked. Once, he almost made her cum on that alone. He can feel her pussy moving differently around his finger - she's getting ready to cum. She kneels down farther, and uses his tongue on her clit. His left hand grabs her behind, and his finger rings around her, and enters her from behind.

The pleasure is too much for Amber to take for long. She tries as hard she can to hold off and enjoy the pleasure, but being penetrated on both ends, and receiving oral sex is simply too much for the girl to bear. Her legs wobble, but her lover keeps her steady and standing. A massive orgasm ripples through her body, starting at her pussy, and moving all the way up to the top of her head and tips of her toes. She let's out a quiet, barely audible sigh of relief as her vagina tenses and spazzes, and her hips uncontrollable hump her boyfriend's finger and tongue. Finally, after what seems like an eternity to the cumming beauty, the orgasm fades, and she collapses onto her lover. Clearly, her master had failed at not giving her a mind-blowing orgasm... his slave is completely zoned out from the intensity of the pleasure.