Cole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could sneak back out while the sentry is still doing his rounds. I would be expelled if we were caught though." In my present state, that didn't seem too big a problem.

He rubbed his face with a hand, biting that gorgeous lower lip as he wrestled with his desires.

My gaze was focused on how his half pout was a little red where he had bitten himself.

"Y-you should go, I'll see you around. Just tell me-"

His voice was cut short as I stepped in close, trapping his lower lip between my own, tugging on it gently before pressing myself against him, my hand fisted in his shirt. Through the kiss I tried to express the insatiable need that was pounding in my ears. I kissed him, and he held me, matching my fire with his. His mouth was slower this time, more needy, more like a broken entreaty. I slipped my tongue in, roaming in the heat of his mouth as his strong hands explored my back.

A gust of wind buffeted my hair against his face, I whimpered into his mouth as I pressed into his strong body, spots dancing under my closed lids as I felt myself grow dizzy without breath.

He broke the kiss, panting, his now swollen lips centimeters from mine, his breath heating my flushed face. He sounded strained as he whispered back hoarsely, "My car, now."

I felt the bulge in his jeans pressed against my body, the heat of his palm soaking in through the fabric where he held my hip; the cold breeze tickling the back of my neck. I could feel everything, and everything I felt seemed to heighten my senses further.

The journey back to his car was excruciatingly long. I felt like I was walking through a time warp.

He held my hand tightly, like he was afraid I'd suddenly change my mind and go MIA on him if he didn't hold on. Despite the heated urgency that was coursing through us both, he forced our paces to a slow, even walk.

I was a bundle of blind passion and nerves, afraid I'd explode at his first touch. Still I held on to whatever tiny shred of patience I had left

Just as we were crossing the campus gate, the night guard whistled shrilly.

"Quick the guards cubicle; he wont be going in there now in the middle of the round!" Cole whispered urgently in my ear. Holding onto his hand with a vice-like grip, I ducked in the dark musty outpost by the gate.

Disappointment and fear gnawed in my belly as I realised if the guard finished his nightly round, it would be impossible for me to return to the hostel. I briefly wondered how long would I would be in his car, the thought brought unbidden images in my head and an unavoidable blush to my cheeks and I sent up a brief thank you to the spirits for the relative darkness.

"What are you thinking?" His low voice murmured against the skin of my neck.

The light from a street lamp outside bathed half the cubicle, and he flattened me against the shadows, I could smell the paint flaking off. The grill of the window was digging into my cheek. All of this I registered while being acutely aware of his frame pressed against my back, the warmth of his ragged breathing on my neck. I couldn't help it, I leaned back against him. His body was hard, all muscles and pent up energy. He groaned as my frame pushed against his, and his hands traveled down my shoulders to dance over the racing pulse on my wrists, before shifting to grab my waist.

"N-nothing, nothing at all" I stammered.

I could feel my heart racing, my mind dizzy with want.

He ground his hips into me slowly, nipping my ear, chuckling.

My head lolled back on his chest, my eyelids half shut as I mumbled incoherently. I knew I wasn't drunk, but I felt my blood pounding in my ears; his presence was driving me out of my senses better than alcohol ever would. I didn't even know him, and here I was... the line of thought faded away when his hand roamed down my back, slowly cupping my ass as he moaned in my ear. "Oh god you're so beautiful."

My eyes blinked open and I saw Cole's eyes boring into me in the semi-darkness. I stared up at him, almost burning up from the lust in his gaze. No one had ever looked at me like that. No one had ever called me beautiful.

My lips were parted as I stared up at him, feeling his palm against my flesh, rubbing in a slow, exquisite tease.

The corner of my eye caught the bob of a flashlight, but I barely registered it, because just then, Cole slipped his hand under my skirt and cupped my thigh.

My eyes went wide with shock, his hand sending crazed signals as it slid up between my legs at a snails' pace.

He moved so that his chest pinned my body into the window, his lips trailed up my skin as his deep voice murmured in my ear, "What is your name?"

My heart was hammering, my mind was jelly. It was as if my entire consciousness was concentrated on the hand against the inside of my leg. The relative darkness of the cubicle only made me more aware of how the slow fire of his hand was pushing between thighs I had instinctively squeezed shut.

"M-my name?" I managed to stammer out.

His voice was a low chuckle as he smacked my ass hard. The sound startled me, I jumped up, yelping and somehow my thighs parted automatically.

His said matter-of-factly "Yes, I want to know your name," as his hand swiftly slid in between my legs and turned, his palm cupping my crotch through panties that were soaking wet.

I shuddered, melting against him as he snickered into my ear. I was dimly aware of an impending danger, about a question he had asked- and that he was unimaginably smug about something.

Dimly being the functional word.

My mind was exploding at the feel of his firm grip on my pussy, his hard fingers rubbing imperceptibly, setting off moans in my throat that I could barely choke back.

Finally I gathered enough wits to stumble out "s-stop!"

His breath tickled my ear as he nipped at the tip and murmured "Not till you tell me your name"

I closed my eyes, trembling.

The thing was, I couldn't remember anything, not even something as simple as my name.

All I could comprehend was the feel of his hand cupping my sex, in a dirty security cubicle in the middle of the night; while we hid from my hostel's guard.

Oh shit.

I repeated the sentence in my head, opening my eyes to check the approach of the bob of flashlight the same moment that he swiped the fabric of my soaked panty-crotch aside, and ran a finger over the slick line of my folds.

I bit back a scream, the same time as I registered the flashlight approaching us.

Was he mad? Was he trying to get us expelled?

I didn't care, all I wanted was this strain to end.

I wanted him to take me there, and give me a release from this unbelievable, mind-numbing need.

I tried to make sense of the scrambling thoughts in my head- battling with a body that urged me to let go.

Adrenaline pumped through me. The sheer insanity of his action made fear course through me, my half inebriated brain mistaking it for pleasure.

The walking flashlight blew his whistle shrilly. The guard was probably ten steps away from the cubicle.

He slid one finger in my tight pussy and at the same time covered my mouth with his hand. I bit down on his flesh; hard; my eyes wide as saucers at the sudden intrusion.

For a moment everything was silent. I was choking back my horrified scream, he groaned against my ear as I clenched against his finger. The fact that one single sound would get me caught with his hand under my skirt wasn't lost on my mind which had abandoned all sense of reason and all I could focus on was the sheer overwhelming sensation of it all.

There was a sharp sound of a glass breaking somewhere, the flashlight turned quickly, retracing the steps away from us.

Cole gave a hoarse chuckle, pumping the single finger in and out of me rapidly, as I moaned loudly into the night, grabbing hold of the grills.

"What is your name?" His upper body was pressed against mine, pinning me against the window, the metal digging into my breasts.

I shook my head as I tried my best to think of an answer, while he just kept going, making me moan and writhe with one hand on the small of my back, the other simply sliding in and out of my steadily throbbing pussy with rapidity.

He kept going through my whimpers, the rise in pitch of my moans, he kept going till my crotch clenched in a warning of my impending climax.

He kept going as I started gasping out a frantic, keen sound- and my name burst from my lips before I could think.

"Reh!"

He stopped.

He pulled out his finger and gave my ass a tight slap.

My eyes watered as the orgasm faded, my hips buckling back into him.

That is when I felt the sharp poke of his arousal against my ass.

He couldn't possibly stop now, would he? But the hand didn't return, and the pleasure was fading quickly. His voice sounded smug as he breathed in my ear. "There, stopped." My mind was spiraling out of control, I was fighting a few pricks of humiliated tears and a sudden drive of vengeance took over me-

I began to rub my ass against the bulge in his jeans, enjoying how he stiffened against me, choking out a startled moan.

I rolled my ass, bumping and grinding against his cock poking through his pants while he moaned, growing even harder against the flesh of my ass. His hand was now a death grip on my hip.

Just as I chuckled at a particularly loud moan of his, he pushed his finger, still coated with all my juices right into my mouth.

For a moment I feel shock, then shame, then arousal flooding through me. Then, some foreign part of me took over, and I grazed his skin with my teeth, moaning out "I taste so good Cole."

I feel him throb behind me, as I slowly began sucking on the finger, lashing my tongue around it as he groaned in my ear, a wild helpless yearning call.

"Reh!"

I knew, at that moment, with a sudden clarity that I had him; That from this moment on, he needed this as much as I did.

It turned out to be naivety, my impossible childish naivety.

He turned me around, grabbed me roughly by the top of my shoulders, and growled in a voice that sent shivers through my body.

"You'll be back at the bar next Friday, and If you touch yourself meanwhile, I'll know. And you'll suffer for it."

I looked at him, dizzy with disbelief, The alcohol had long worn out, the thwarted orgasm a nag in my body. A part of me wondered where he had developed such superhuman levels of control. I could feel the heat of his body, the constant throb of his cock against my thigh. Yet he wanted to wait another week.

It was a level of insanity I was unaccustomed to. However, some instinct of pride stopped me from saying a word. If he thought he could wait another week, then so could I.

I wasn't the kind that begs for it.

I nodded woodenly, stilling the urge to rub my thighs together to salvage whatever sparks of pleasure from the nagging sensation of a thwarted orgasm.

He smiled at me, when he reached the gate of the university; that same full smile of disarming charm. I felt a sudden burst of fear as my heart thumped - how could a man be this beautiful? I waved back weakly.

Every cell in my body was screaming for him to stop as he walked away. I hurried out of the cubicle and into the open air, my head swimming with his scent and his words. I was angry, inexplicably angry; burnt by his half way rejection; my mind couldn't think straight. Some part of me registered he had done it so that I didn't get into trouble, but I was mostly utterly and completely pissed off. I realised with a start, that I missed him.

I hadn't even known him for a day, and I missed him .My knees were shaking by the time I reached my room. He had said one week. That couldn't be too far away.

Little did I know that the heavens had conspired to make the earth stop moving for a million years. Trying not to get off was a death by a thousand cuts. By Wednesday, a simple vibrating phone at the right spot could push me to the brink of orgasm. He was always on my mind. The feeling of his hands on my skin seemed to be seared into my consciousness. Thursday night I moaned in the tub as a shower spray hit my clit. Cole's face flooded before my eyes as I came in a spurt.

I couldn't help it, I frigged myself off once, then twice, then thrice.

Each time I came violently. Each time I imagined it was his finger that drove me to the edge. Each time I cursed his name.

There was frantic knocking on my door, as a particularly loud sound escaped. "Are you okay Reh?" the concerned voice of one of my roommates floated in.

I choked out a, "Just fine! Bumped my toe on the tub, it is all okay!"

Thursday was a nightmare. I tossed in bed all night, the releases seemed to have coiled me up more.His threat played through my head continuously, keeping me up all night. I was quite convinced that I was going insane.

I barely slept all night. By Friday my attention was sloppy in class. My brain was exhausted, and my body begged for release. All I could think of was him and the thought of him was so dizzying, I was wet all day, squirming in my seat. It was an unimaginable torture, like a slow fire burning inward through various layers of clothing. You could feel the increasing heat but not the searing pain you know that was awaiting you soon enough.

Finally the sun set, evening warped to night, and it was time.

I looked myself in the mirror, staring at my short curved body in the simple white shirt and the pleated skirt, short heels and kohl rimming my eyes. With the chocolate of my skin in tune with the brown of my waist length hair and my brown eyes, I looked like a monochromatic picture, with full lips, a rather odd nose and long eyelashes.

But I didn't look bad.

I realized, I was impossibly nervous; I didn't understand Cole. With his muscular build, free happy smile, and smoldering methods of seduction- he had completely consumed my mind unlike anyone I had ever known.

I whispered a warning to my heart as I set out towards the pub. He was bad news to the stability of my life.

But he was good.

The closer I got to my destination, the easier it became for me to breath. It was as if the mere thought of meeting him calmed down some internal frenzy.

When I entered the shop, I found a few of my classmates sitting in the tables upfront. They beckoned me to sit with them, as I trudged up to them reluctantly, From the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Cole, at his usual seat.

Jean, one of my roommates, began to introduce me to the others, all the names and faces rolling over my head as I felt Cole's gaze boring into my back.

I could feel my heart speed up, fully aware of how he must be staring at me with those blue eyes...my thoughts strayed to when I had caught him laughing during our last evening; I recalled how his eyes laughed with his lips..his wonderful, full lips-

"...isn't it Reh?..Reh? Are you okay?"

I started up and gave six pairs of curious eyes a noncommittal nod, kicking myself for getting distracted.

After fifteen excruciating minutes I extracted myself from their company and walked up to the bar.

He looked beautiful as usual, with his soft curls and the strange blue green eyes. Just as I ordered my drink, he got up and left. I was a little puzzled, drowning my vodka tonic in a quick gulp, I fished out some change and followed him out.

The sudden burst of alcohol made me a little dizzy as I swung open the door and went out in the night air. He was standing, leaning against a lamp post, and as I approached him, his eyes never left my face.

When I finally stood before him, he allowed his gaze to travel down, drinking in my features. I wondered what he saw that he liked so much, because his jeans began to bulge.

My lips were moist, parted as I looked him over, from the frayed ends of his jeans, the rock hard abs hidden behind his t-shirt, up his toned chest and the curve of his neck with the Adam's apple bobbing as he gulped, to the shadow of stubble on his face, the full supple lips, the arch of his nose, the startling pond-green eyes...

Suddenly he was kissing me, my body was swirled around till the metal lamppost pressed into my back, his hand running a feather light caress down my neck, past my breasts and grabbing my hip to pull me against him; all the while his mouth teasing my lips with a wooing of its own.

As his searing hot mouth ran down the side of my jaw, he murmured hoarsely, "You touched yourself didn't you? Otherwise my first contact would have set you off like a firecracker, Reh"

My cheeks flamed as I recalled my legs spread on the sides of the tub, as I fingered myself thinking about Cole.

He smirked at me.

I took a quick glance at the deserted road, at the closed door behind which all my classmates and friends sat, and slowly lifted one leg, running the side of my foot over his jeans till he grasped my thigh, letting me wind my leg around his waist. The throbbing bulge was pressing into me, he ground his body into my softness as his hand gripped my leg firmly. The other palm was travelling up my side, under the top and against my skin. It was pulling up the fabric, revealing the distinct curve of my waist and kept moving till he could thumb the side of my breast.

My arms were around his neck as I started biting him, on every available bit of skin, trapping and tugging at his lower lip, biting his Adams apple, pushing into him in a silent grinding, needy tease as his mouth delivered hot trails down the side of my neck.

Our posture was odd, but the need was palpable. Wherever he touched he sent searing trails of heat. I dimly wondered if all my lovers had felt this good; as he ground into me- my eyes were shut as I tilted my head back. The sky above me was red under my lids, the air smelled of his unmistakable musk.

I could hear his ragged breath, his caresses trails of heat running all over my body. His hands roamed under my shirt, his hips pressing my back against the cold metal of the post.

Every where he touched he left sparks on my skin, his tongue tracing my ear as he murmured that I drove him out of his senses. The pool of heat blooming from between my thighs, was spreading all over my body; my skin was burning up like in a fever.

I was on fire.

Then it began to rain, huge thundering drops that soaked us to our skin. I tilted my face down and caught his mouth against my own, kissing him while water poured over us, down on our faces and against our skin.

If the sudden cold subdued his throbbing beast of an arousal, the way it ground into the warmth of my thighs flared him back to his need. We just kept kissing, touching each other frantically, struggling against the wet clothes as the water thundered over us.

My hand slid under his shirt, feeling the smooth muscled back coiling, as he ground his hips into me.

He cupped my breasts in the soaked bra, his eyes gazing into mine as he began teasing the nipples till they stood out against the wet fabric of my top.

He seemed to be waiting, the rain plastering the curls to his head as he began thrusting his hips into me, making me moan with need every time the rough fabric of his jeans brushed against my soaked panties.

I finally managed to choke out "Please, I need this."

It was as if that was all he was waiting for. He dragged me to his car. It was parked thankfully close, a small, red Ford waiting around the next curb. We ran across the deserted road, his hand holding mine in a death grip till we reached his car.

He fumbled for the keys in his pockets as the rain splattered in large drops, and dropped it on the wet asphalt. I swiftly got on my knees to pick it up, not realizing how it looked as I knelt before his sneakered feet.

I felt him tangle his hand in my hair.

My throat went dry as I looked up, right into a pair of blue-green eyes. He loomed over me, sheltering me from the rain as I saw it ricochet from his back and around us in steady angry streams.