Cole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undo my pants girl"

Some part of me instinctively obeyed the unmistakable command in his tone.

My face was cold, my body hot, needy as I knelt on the middle of the road, my hands seemed so small against the blue fabric of his denims. I quickly unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, pulling it down slightly.

He was breathing hard, his eyes wide with lust, his mind hovering on the knife edge of madness as I saw his arousal bulge forward obscenely in the loose boxers.

Before I could protest however, he grabbed a fistful of my hair, unlocking the door with one hand. He slid into the back seat with his legs planted on the road, dragging me over till I was between his legs. I was dimly aware of my skirt ripping in the mud while the rain came down harder, bruising my back.

Yanking his boxers down at the front, he let his cock spring out and smack me right across the face. Then, in a voice I barely recognized, he growled

"Suck my cock."

I remember how my cheeks burned as I knelt in front of the open car door. He pulled at my hair, my eyes gazing up at him pathetically, moaning when his head brushed my lips.

I could feel the skirt blow up in the breeze, the rain splattering onto my ass.

He groaned as he held my gaze, his moan guttural as he repeated. "Suck my cock. Right now, right here"

What could I do?

I took a deep breath, held the throbbing arousal in my hand and then slid my mouth around the swollen head.

His hips buckled and he gasped, moaning out incoherently.

I took it in all the way, making my mouth tighter and hotter than I knew I could, the cold water dripping from my hair into his pants as I started pumping the silk of his iron hard length, sucking with a hunger I barely knew I would feel.

I lost all sense of time, closing my eyes and enjoying the heat of the cock in my mouth. I could feel it pulsate and throb against my tongue, and I gave into the heat, letting go of my inhibitions and sucking it just like he wanted me to.

His moans were exquisite as he held on to my head, his thighs quivering as my tongue slide and twisted against his shaft.

"Oh yes! Just like that! Take it all the way!" His voice seemed to be coming from so far away. All I could feel was the burning desire that shuddered through me. He was humiliating me, shoving his cock right into my throat as he held me down, bending over and slapping my ass if I tried to resist. He was fucking my throat, making me suck him like a slut in the middle of the road like in a third grade porn film.

And I was loving every moment of it. I wasn't a masochist, had never imagined myself having anything but consensual sex, but I could feel the wetness roll down the side of thighs, my body aching and throbbing with need. I had, never in my life, been this aroused.

To my credit, I never gave up, even though I gagged once or twice. He was swelling fast, his cock pushing deeper in my throat when he finally let go of my head.

His face was wild, scrunched up in pleasure. This must've been new for him too for he could barely contain himself a moment longer.

His hand gnashed and scratched at the leather headrest, grunting out. "C-cuming! I'm..." then he gasped.

I looked up at him, giving him a good view of how my lips were strapped around his member, then began to pump him, my mouth sucking in his heat as I dragged my mouth out excruciatingly slow.

I wiped my mouth on the back of my hand, the rain blurring his face from view as I bent my head and pressed my tongue against the tip of his arousal, flicking it rapidly.

With a howl, Cole grabbed my head with one hand, tilting my face up, while his other hand directed spurts of his cum right over my face, splattering it with the thick white sweetness of his seed.

I licked his cum off my lips.

I tilted my head back and let the rain wash it off my face, letting it run down over my body and drain away.

I imagined how I looked on my knees on the wet asphalt, rivulets of white washing off my upturned face as I panted hard. My lips were red, and the water had pressed my clothes into my skin, outlining the spidery lines of my bra the flat brown of my stomach and the flash of my thighs where the skirt had ridden up.

I could hear him panting when I finally straightened my head, there was a fervor in his eyes as he stared at me. I tried an uncertain smile and he groaned, pulling me in so roughly that he me topple right into his arms.

Holding onto my waist with one hand, he scooted back before leaning in and closing the door, locking it with a click.

For a moment I stared at him, breathless, blinking at the sudden absence of rain thundering over my head. The glass behind him was fogging over from the heat of our bodies, as he grabbed the bottom of my skirt.

Then he was pulling at my clothes, trying to get them off.

I was ripping at them too, pulling my shirt off while he yanked off the skirt.

While I unhooked my bra, he slid his hands up my thighs, pushing me against the door.

His rough palm was warm against my frozen skin, his hands roaming down my arms, up my legs and my over breasts. He starts to knead, squeezing and teasing my now naked body as I writhed in his leather seat.

He looked at me as I made a grab for the handle above the door, his eyes dark with lust as he nipped at my skin, his teeth sharp on my navel before he licks up to my right nipple, his hot mouth covering the rough skin of my areola before he began to suck hungrily.

I couldn't help the almost wail-like moan, slowly spreading my legs as my hand dove straight for my swollen clit.

He let me finger myself as he teased and played with my nipples, biting my skin, pinching my ass as he slid his hands underneath me, ripping the fabric of my panties down, revealing my fingers knuckle deep in my pussy.

I think he realised I was so close to my release when my moans started to come faster, my toes curling as I bit my lip hard. He sat up, watching how I pleasured myself under him as he pulled off his shirt, kicking off his denims.

I was almost at the edge, my moans shrill, my fingers working faster in my pussy, my thumb rubbing my clit when he was done undressing. He gave me his infuriatingly affable smile, and then I couldn't stand it, for he pulled my hands away. I begged and moaned and sobbed as he held my wrists in one hand, laughing quietly as he kissed down my navel, over my mound and to the bridge of my wet folds.

He was groaning quietly as his lips grazed down my soaking pussy, his tongue tracing the thin line before flicking my folds rapidly.

My body was tensed, coiled into a spring as I begged him incoherently.

Ignoring my pleading, he began snaking the long journey back to my breasts. He kissed up my skin, hot trails of fire that danced on my skin as I ached for release.

His moans were restrained, his arousal pressing against my leg seemed to jerk every time I struggled and squirmed.

No matter how much I begged, how many times I pleaded for him to stop this tease, he just kept going.

He retraced the trail down my collar bone and the swell of my breasts, over the pucker of my hard nipples, down my stomach to my wet, bursting crotch.

He kept at it till I was seeing stars, and then, when I was on the verge of blacking out due to the sheer torment he was inflicting on me, he, without warning plunged his tongue deep inside my pussy, wriggling it till I came explosively on his tongue and mouth.

I was shaking, the glasses fogging with the heat of our bodies as I felt my body release the pent up ache in one desperate burst of pleasure. I could see blackness where the roof of his car should have been, the pleasure coursing through me and overflowing out from my body in a drawn out animal scream.

After I had cum, he just began sucking, making me cry out as he pulled on a clit trembling and numb from an earth shaking orgasm.

He buried his face in my sex, sucking and licking and loving me, letting my wrists go. I tangled my fingers in his curls, wrapped my legs around his head and lifted my hips up into him, moaning so loud in the cramped space of his car.

I lost track of the orgasms after a point.

When I would get numb, his tongue would circle around the clit, an endless revolution that drove me to madness before it would start swelling again, and he flicked and lashed at my pussy, sucking the endless flood of wetness that poured out.

I was shoving my pussy into his mouth, gasping for air, drenched in sweat, just at the brink of my umpteenth orgasm when he stopped.

"Enough!" He growled, before flipping me over onto my stomach.

He smacked the flesh of my ass hard.

"Up!"

I got on my knees in the cramped space, and he pulled me down on his cock.

I screamed into his groans as he speared so deep into me, feeling him throb in my core.

He then lifted me up and pressed me against the door. My breasts were squashed against the glass as he pulled his cock out of me, now slick with my wetness, before thrusting in once more, making me groan with the force.

My hands slipped on the glass as he slowly began to thrust into me, crashing his hips onto my ass as he rode me down. My hips slammed against the door as I cried out, his thrusts turning to a frenzy of pounding as he gripped my hips tight, his knuckles now hitting the car door, cushioning me from the glass.

My head lolled back; my breath, a gasp for air as he growled and moaned, his cock pushing in and out of me with a ruthless, relentless thrusting motion.

My mind felt disjointed, constantly flooded with a thunder of pleasure; my voice was hoarse with moans, as was Cole's.

The rain kept pouring outside, splattering on the roof of the car and making the world outside a world of blurred white.

As he pulled at my hair, making me cry out louder, his voice was a gruff sound in my ear "You like that Reh?"

My eyes widened as he called me by my name, I moaned and gasped, feeling him expand inside the tightness of my pussy.

I could feel his hips hit my ass, his cock slamming into me in an endless frenzy. One of his hands were planted on the glass beside my face, as he came violently inside me, making me scream as the heat flooded in me.

My mind was throbbing, my entire body arched back as I felt the white-hot explosion of pleasure coursing through me. Every fiber of my being seemed to expand and contract all at once as I reached my climax again, gasping out a word that was seared into my soul.

"Cole!"