Colin Helps His Sister On The Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slept till daybreak then we began our working day – as brother and sister, not as lovers. We worked together in the fields and it was another scorching day. I watched as Livvy got warmer. She wore a white cotton blouse which clung to her as she sweated. To my delight, her body began to show through the thin white fabric as it grew wet. Again, her breasts drew my eyes. Now, I could make out her nipples and the darker colour of her areolae. I realised that though we had fucked, Liv's tits had been kept out of the way of my hands. I decided I'd do something about that at the first opportunity.

That night, over supper, we talked farm talk, cleared the dishes and then I led onto bedroom talk. I asked Liv if I was welcome in her bed again.

She feigned weariness briefly and then became coquettish and asked "Is it so good with me then?"

I replied "Do you need me to tell you again. It's incredible, amazing, brilliant and so horny. But tonight, I want you naked. I want to touch you all over. So no clothes – at all!"

"Colin! Naked! I can't!" she pleaded, almost believably.

"You'll be naked – or I'll strip you naked. I want to get my hands on those lovely tits that you keep teasing me with!" I growled.

"Teasing you! Colin, you've got me wrong. Please, not naked! It's too much!" she whimpered.

"Livvy, you'll give me your tits tonight and we're gonna fuck! Any clothes get in my way and I'll rip them off you." She went off to her room without another word.

I cleared the final things, went to my room to undress and then I headed for her room. I was naked - and aroused. I didn't knock. I just barged in.

Livvy was in bed with the sheet pulled right up to her chin. "Come here!" I commanded. When she didn't move, I repeated it more forcefully. Slowly, Livvy emerged from the bed wearing a different nightdress. She walked to me and stopped two feet from me. I demanded that she strip naked and she shook her head. I grabbed the fabric of her nightdress in both hands and wrenched it until it tore. I kept tearing until the rent was almost the length of the garment. Livvy enacted defiance with a stare and flared nostrils. I pulled the torn fabric from her and her arms folded over her tits. I grabbed both wrists and pulled her arms away from her body. She feigned a struggle as I exposed her tits fully to my view. I sensed, more than saw, their magnificence. I was concentrating on my act of domination and I knew that I was to get my hands on her tits very soon.

Livvy's huge dark bush was clearly on view to me too now. I wrangled Livvy back to the bed and threw her onto it on her back. Her fabulous tits swayed and wobbled as I stared.

"Now we're gonna fuck!" I said through gritted teeth. "'V'you put your gel in yet?" I asked.

"No! There is none!"

I saw her turn her eyes to my cock. It was fully aroused, head bulging solidly. "You're huge!" she said in a loud whisper.

"And you're gonna take it – all – and hard!" I growled.

"No! Not hard! I can't!" she said, goading me for sure.

I shoved her legs apart and placed myself between them. Lowering myself over her, I watched her tits swaying. I placed my cock by her pussy lips and thrust. Livvy gasped and I sensed her wetness. Her cunt was superbly moist and I wondered if she had told me the truth about her gel. I lowered my body onto her and grasped both her tits. Giving Livvy a pounding fuck, I groped and bit and sucked her tits. She tossed her head from side to side in a gesture of protest.

As I forced all of my attentions on my sister, I felt her arms wrap around me, one hand holding the back of my neck. "Oh Colin" she gasped "Take me! Take what you want!" We kissed fervently, our tongues fought!

I was wildly excited having acted out practically a full rape of my sister. I was now fucking her with quite some force. Livvy was responding to my harsh thrusts with her own thrusting hips. Even in the heights of my passion I had noticed her responses. She was enjoying my taking her this way. I kept myself in control, not allowing my excitement to edge towards peaking too soon. Whilst I didn't time it, I know I fucked her hard for quite a few minutes.

Livvy's tits came in for some forceful attention. I was sucking hard on her nipples, biting her flesh and squeezing it firmly. The size of her tits excited me and Livvy seemed to enjoy what I was doing to them.

"Say things!" she suddenly gasped.

"I told you to be naked. I wanted your huge tits as well as your pussy. Don't disobey me 'cos you'll just get more of my cock and you'll get it harder! Understand?"

"Yes! I'll give you whatever you want. D'you still like my cunt?" she said, surprising me with that word.

"Fuck, yeah!" I groaned. "It's brilliant, so tight, so wet!"

"Good! I want you to want me! I want to make you happy with my body."

Suddenly I was climaxing, pounding her cunt with my throbbing cock. I ground to a halt, collapsing on her body, panting with the exertion and excitement. She stroked my back affectionately whilst softly kissing my neck and ear.

Eventually I rolled off her. My pubes and hers were soaked with sweat and sex juices. The room smelt of our sex. We lay there in silence. As I returned to normal thinking I suddenly had a conscience from the force I had used. I looked at Livvy and said "You okay?"

"I'm more than okay. I hope it was good!" she whispered.

"More than that, it was brilliant!" I enthused. It had been brilliant. I admitted to myself that I had enjoyed using power even if it was all acting – by both of us. We were soon asleep.

This time I did not wake during the night. In fact, I did not stir until Livvy was up and moving around the bedroom. She thrilled me when I realised that she was naked, brushing her tangled hair.

I got out of bed, naked too, partly aroused. I saw Liv's eyes check out my cock. She was probably wondering if I'd want sex again right then. I could have fucked her again then but I decided not to push it.

We dressed and grabbed breakfast before setting off for the fields. I noticed that Livvy had put a long flowing skirt on along with another of her white shirts. We toiled away together until the midday sun became too fierce. Livvy pointed to a copse on a slight hillock. "We'll shelter from the sun there and have lunch." she suggested.

The grass there was cool to lay on. We ate our sandwiches and drank our water. Livvy turned the conversation to our new relationship. "So, re-assure me Colin, the sex we're having, is it as good as you get with those girls you fuck?"

I was slightly taken aback again by her words rather than the question but I liked to hear Livvy use such words now that we'd been intimate. "Be open with me." she urged.

"I told you. I think it's better. It's more exciting because you're my sister. It's incredible, in fact. Why are you asking?"

"Well, I want it to be good for you, don't I, but the thing is, Col, if I dare admit it, I get more out of it with you than I did with Sam. How bad am I?" Livvy confided.

"Oh! Well, maybe it's because it's new. It must've been good with Sam to begin with." I offered, trying to be kind.

"Never like it was last night. It was so exciting when you tore my nightdress off me. You know I defied you deliberately, don't you."

"I guessed. But hey, did you use a lube?" I asked.

"No! That wetness was me. I got that way when you ordered me to be naked – and even wetter when you stripped me. And you fucked me so hard. I'd never have let Sam do that, let alone enjoy it."

"Wow! Seems we've got something stirred up here!" I told her.

"Colin, can I ask you, did you ever fuck those girls during the day – in the fields?"

I was a bit slow on the uptake and just answered Liv's question. "Sure, quite a lot when we had the chance. I like open air fucking. It's great!"

Livvy lay back and said "Show me!"

"You want to fuck here – now?" I stammered. Livvy nodded.

"What if....." I started to ask.

"There's no one for miles!" With that, Livvy pulled her skirt up to her waist. There were no panties to come off. The glossy black pubes of her immense bush shone in the bright daylight. She unbuttoned her shirt to release her breasts. "My tits for your pleasure, sir!"

I quickly looked around, for some reason feeling the need to check for other people, then I opened my trousers to give my cock more room to stiffen.

"Put your lovely cock in my tight wet cunt, my darling brother and fuck your big sister." Livvy ordered.

As I slid my entire length into her lovely wet sex hole, I realised that Livvy had gone from demurely obliging with sex to seductively demanding it. I felt a surging thrill from that realisation.

We kissed erotically and fucked gently for almost twenty minutes before my body tensed and I spurted deep inside her. I heard Liv groan as I ejaculated and I hoped that she was feeling it. With my softening cock still encased in her tight cunt, I sucked several love bites on her tits, probably marking Livvy as mine. I don't think she climaxed but the afternoon sex seemed to give my sister a lot of satisfaction.

We worked hard all afternoon and went home for supper – and bed. Over our meal, Livvy got quite inquisitive about my sex life. To my delight, her language was quite graphic.

"So, Col, how many girls have you fucked? What were they like compared to me? Do I really have such a tight little cunt? What other things do you do with them? Will you show me more things? Will you always want to fuck me? Why do you like my tits so much?"

I answered her truthfully but I held back from telling her about the new thing I planned to do to her tonight – cunnilingus!

I love licking pussy. I find it so crudely intimate, intensely erotic and incredibly arousing. I adore the scent and taste of aroused cunt. I love a girl to lick her own juices off my face and my cock. I hoped Livvy would enjoy my next idea.

When I joined her in her room she was prancing around naked. I was naked too and already aroused from thinking about licking her.

"Oh, is my brother going to fuck his big sister with that big stiff cock?" she teased. "Are you going to stretch my cunt again?"

I took hold of her lithesome body. "First, I'm going to eat you, Livvy, eat your lovely cunt!"

She stared at me wide-eyed. I led her to the bed and lay her down. She drew her legs up and apart, opening her gash. I gazed at her pinky red folds of intimate flash surrounded by her massive dark bush. I leant in and drew my tongue up the entire length of her wonderful slit.

As I placed my open mouth onto her plump mound and inserted my tongue, Livvy began a low moaning groan, so erotic in response to my actions. I'd not heard her make such sounds before. My left hand slid over her body to grasp a breast while my right thumb caressed her clit. Now Liv's groans were punctuated with gasps. As I feasted on her delicious juices and nibbled her swollen lips she was panting too.

I concentrated all my efforts on her pussy and her nipples, drawing on my experiences with the cunts of plenty of local girls. My ability at oral sex was one of the things that built my sexual reputation with the girls back home. I know that they shared the details of their experiences with each other.

Now though, my efforts culminated after ten or so minutes when Olivia wailed loudly through a tumultuous orgasm. Despite the obvious opportunity to stop licking at that point, I carried on feasting. Livvy screamed through two more orgasms. By now she was caressing her tits as well.

As her third climax subsided, I looked up, over her massive tits and met her eyes. She mouthed "Kiss me!" I finished off her pussy with a few long licks which made her shudder from aftershocks before I moved up her body.

As our mouths collided, I slid my straining cock into her sopping wet pussy. She sighed gratefully as I pushed my full length into her. She was tasting herself off my face and she began to lick and suck ravenously.

"Now I know I've had an orgasm!" she gasped huskily.

I only fucked Livvy briefly in that position before rolling her over and getting her on all fours. She waggled her shapely ass at me, wanting my cock back in her body – and it soon was. She shrieked as the deeper penetration reached unexplored depths of pussy. My hands cupped her tits which were hanging low, pulled by their own significant weight.

Now I got into a stride and gave Livvy quite a prolonged fucking, breaking off occasionally to lick her puckered little ass hole while I let my own excitement reduce a little.

I got Livvy into the cowgirl position for my climax. I came very powerfully and intensely whilst holding her lovely tits in my hands. She flopped down onto me and I held her in my arms, her long hair laying across my face and chest.

I asked Liv if she came while we fucked and she shook her head. "No, just from you licking me – and it was awesome. I've never felt anything like it. Colin, you will do that to me again, won't you."

I assured her that I loved doing it and I'd definitely do it again. Even though I was not new to cunnilingus, doing it to my sister was an incredibly erotic experience.

"I'll always want you to fuck me and tongue me now!" she declared. I smiled and agreed – but in my mind I knew that I'd soon want some new partners as well as Livvy. I was still playing the field after all. Yet, I knew Livvy was right, I felt so excited from it that I feel I always will want to have sex with my sister.

Over the next couple of weeks Livvy's sex education got broader – much broader. She asked me if we could watch some porn together and I showed her some of my favourites.

From watching those she decided she wanted to try doing a blow job and I loved teaching her. We soon got her to the point of being able to bring me off and she'd swallow everything. When she saw girl-on-girl porn, I asked her for her thoughts. She really liked the idea and we fantasized about how we could get it set up.

Once she had seen a girl in the porn video take it up the ass, she found the lube and we did that too, much to her great enjoyment. She loved sixty-nines and that became a regular thing too. I would sometimes wake her with oral sex, starting her day with a screaming orgasm.

We often had sex in the fields at lunch time, stripped naked and laying in cool long grass under the trees. I persuaded Livvy that we should go horse-riding – naked! She looked fantastic wearing only a hat, with her large tits swaying as she trotted and cantered, her dark bush spread onto the saddle. I fucked her pressed up against a tree when we stopped to rest the horses. I gripped her tits roughly as I pressed her back onto the harsh bark, my cock thrusting up into her amazing cunt.

"Let's go and fuck in the barn!" suggested Livvy. The weather was so bad we had been unable to do any work on the land that particular day. Of course, I agreed with her idea and we dashed through the heavy rain to the large wooden barn building, leaving the huge door fully open to blow a refreshing breeze through.

We wanted to have sex in the hay. We made a deep bed of loose hay and then we discarded all of our clothes. Livvy had her arms around my neck as I caressed her tits. I put Liv on her back in the hay and we started to fuck. She was now very adept at sex and was thrusting her hips up to meet all of my thrusts, getting the maximum penetration into her lovely tight pussy.

We did a spell of cowgirl position before I brought her off with a long bout of tasty cunnilingus. She gave open vent to her excitement, almost screaming through her climax.

Next I got Livvy to stand up but bending over, supporting herself with her hands holding a rail, while I stood behind her, hands on her hips, thrusting long strokes of cock into her avid cunt, withdrawing all but my cock head. Her tits were swinging freely, with nipples erect and proud.

At one point, I sensed her flinch and she looked back at me to ask if I had heard something. I told her it was the weather. I powered more strokes into my sister. I felt my climax arising and I gasped to Olivia "I'm coming! I'm coming!" She was thrusting back to enhance my penetrations, her lovely ass smacking into the top of my thighs. For some reason, I noticed there were strands of hay in her hair. It caused me to grab a handful of her hair and tug her head up.

I gasped as I began ejaculating into her and in my elation I hissed "Yes! There it is! Take it in your naughty cunt, Baby!" and I slapped her on the ass.

Livvy squealed "Yes! Yes! Fuck! Fuckin' 'ell That's fucking hot spunk from your monster cock, brother!"

Then I saw Livvy slowly turn her head to stare at the open barn door and gasp "Mom! Sam! Oh fuck!"

12