Colin's Chronicle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macjay
Macjay
13 Followers

At the moment Doris was trying to help Vivian decide and coats didn't seem quite right for that lady. Finally, while Doris checked out her sister, Vivian moved off to another stand of clothes and then emerged wearing a silver rubber-lined cape. Her arms poked through the holes in the front as she viewed herself in a convenient mirror. The cape came to mid-calf on Vivian as she twirled and raised the hood. Now this hood was bigger than most and Vivian loved the feel and the scent. Now she was seen by both Doris and Elsie who both adored the color and the cut but when Vivian donned her hood and noticed the superb scent she knew it must be hers. As Vivian swirled her new cape around her the scent and the susurrus completely overcame her and she withdrew her arms inside the rubber-mackintosh lining and fell in love.

It was at this moment that a fourth person entered the department and it was Jan wearing her fawn single-textured mackintosh and a recent bonus payment had prompted her to look again at Weatherford's. In her mind this time was a single-texture red satin mackintosh as she headed into the racks of coats and capes. It was Elsie that noticed her first and asked her cousin Doris if she recognized the newcomer which she didn't and said so.

"I think that's the young lady who met our young man at the railway station. You know the one in that super shiny black raincoat and I'm going to ask her."

A couple of minutes later, Jan reappeared carrying two red coats with her and headed to the long mirror on the wall. She placed one on a chair and held up the other in front of her as she watched the mirror. Then she put it on and tightly cinched all the buttons and the belt.

"Excuse me," said Elsie, "but were you at the station a little while ago meeting that nice young man with the beige mackintosh?"

Jan turned with a smile and agreed that she was the very same woman but said that she'd worn a different mackintosh that time. "In fact," she said, "that was an SBR mac all shiny and rubber coated."

"There you are," replied Elsie, "I knew I was right and what a beautiful view it was. Not right for us but just gorgeous on you."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," replied Jan and went into a rack at the back and got a new SBR mackintosh. "See this as an example!"

But Doris said, "It's not the same as the one you had. This is nice I guess but yours is shiny and this is dull."

"Ah," responded Jan, "but it's only because it's shined up with a very special polish first. You should all come to my house and see for yourself."

Vivian entered the conversation for the first time and she was still wearing her brand-new cape. "Well, I'd like to see the change a polish can make," she said, "and I don't mind if you others want to go as well but no men," she added emphatically. Then, Vivian wanted to explain that she wished to wear her new cape and she felt a little self-conscious until she'd got used to it and its effect on men as well as women.

So the date was made and, with three garments purchased, all four left the store.

The drive home was made sensational as Vivian still wore her new cape although it was now open down the front and her hood was down but the scent of the rubber lining was heightened by the warmth from the car's heater and the perfume affected Elsie and Doris but not a word was said.

The eventual trip home was for Jan an exciting experience. Her new red mackintosh was in a bag by her side and her fawn mackintosh was just loosened on her body but, almost subconsciously, her hand crept inside first to caress her tits and then slowly her hand went under the hem of her mackintosh to slowly stroke the inside of her thigh and the gap above her stockings to just tease her pussy and, it should be noted, there were no knickers to get in the way.

All this could have only one result as she arrived home. She locked her car and ran inside the house with her new red mackintosh. Upstairs she went dropping clothes as she did and pulled on the new red mackintosh. Underneath she kept on her suspender belt and stockings but the new mac was soon buttoned up very tightly and the belt was tightened very dramatically. Then she pulled up her hood and inhaled the wondrous scent as she twisted her nipples through the new rubber lining. She slipped on her highest heels and stared at her long mirror as wave after wave of sensual emotion slipped over her. She lay back on her bed and her orgasm came quickly but then stayed around as she rubbed the rubber lining over her sexually expectant body.

Vivian walked into her home still wearing her silver rubber cape and straightaway she swept up her hood and stood in front of her long mirror and looked long and hard at herself. Slowly she caressed her breasts through the rubber lining but even now she was home she refused to take it off until kitchen chores forced her to realize that a cape, especially a silver one, was not the garment of choice as she hurried around the kitchen. Later that night she went to bed and for the first time she donned her new cape over her naked body, raised the hood and began to play with herself sometimes through the rubber lining and then by withdrawing her arms she could play with her tits and her pussy. During this she began to realize that a shiny black rubber mackintosh would feel just right but only for inside her modest home and never outside where someone else may see and so she would get one as her huge orgasm struck and kept on and on and on as she vigorously rubbed her pussy and tits for what seemed like hours. "And it will be as shiny as I can make it," she decided.

The only two who would not celebrate alone were our two cousins and it took only a second before Elsie donned her new navy-blue mackintosh and Doris matched her by putting on hers in black satin. They both raised the hoods and held hands as they looked into their large mirror. Then Elsie moved and placed one hand around her cousins waist and squeezed the rubber-lined material while with the other hand pulled down the mackintosh as if to heighten the look of the rubber covering Doris' tit but she didn't stop there as she held the material and stroked the rapidly engorging nipple. In a second the two shared a deep kiss and they held each other very close.

"Let's really get ready," said Doris and they both went upstairs. "Just our mackintoshes and shoes and lingerie underneath," replied Elsie. And she knew exactly what she was going to wear with a sling bra to raise her tits to an impressive height but leave her nipples open to the caress of the mackintosh.

In ten minutes she was almost ready and she heard Doris' door close and her feet on the stairs as she walked downstairs. Elsie soon followed in her blue mackintosh and they met in the living room. Straightaway, they both raised each other's hood and stood looking at themselves. This time, Doris was the first to reach out to caress her cousin's tit and was amazed to find the nipple already erect and Elsie wasn't far behind and her fingers found a sensible bra.

Doris was the first to speak, "You're not wearing a bra."

"Oh but I am, feel again," responded Elsie and when Doris did just that she found a skimpy bra and said so.

This exchange really inspired Doris who put her hand inside Elsie's mackintosh and started to caress the erected nipples while her other hand slipped down and pulled Elsie's backside closer as she rained a deep kiss on her cousin and that was all it took for Elsie to open Doris' mackintosh and caress her clitoris and inner thigh. Doris opened her mackintosh as Elsie sank to her knees and noticed the scent of her rubber lining as she nuzzled her cousin's sex while her head was held in place by Doris. This was a new experience and her knees started to shake before they both agreed to go to bed.

They both fell onto the bed as Elsie went back to work and Doris opened her legs open as she held Elsie's head under the gorgeous folds of her satin mackintosh. She began to move backwards and forwards as her orgasm began to work then and she held Elsie's head in place with her thighs as the orgasm hit. "Oh Doris," she moaned, "Lick my pussy," as she stroked her tits through her rubber lining. In just a few minutes Elsie was asleep and Doris crept off to her own room.

Nothing was said for almost a day until Doris could stand it no longer. Then, as the two were sitting down for dinner, Doris asked the question. "Tell me about the bra and whatever else you've got," she asked.

Now Elsie knew this had to be coming and she was ready with her answer. "Well, it's a private thing and 'skimpy' bras and other things make me feel good," she replied. By now, Doris was into a second glass of wine and there was no holding her now. "So what's the best or the worst thing you've ever bought," came the reply from Doris.

"Well, the best thing I've bought has to be my corset and the worst, (or the best she confided to herself) must be my crotchless knickers, (and she had four or more of those) but it's my secret and that's the way I'd like it to be. "But," she remembered wistfully, "You liked my bra and the way my nipples were on high and ready for your visit."

And that was the way it stayed for a little while at least.

In a couple of days' time it was Wednesday and three people prepared themselves for the evening at Jan's. The weather was cloudy but dry but that wasn't going to stop Vivian. She arrived home from work and immediately ran her bath.

During the subsequent soak, Vivian was feeling naughty and decided to shave her pussy. This wasn't the first time she'd done it but it had been a while. After she climbed out she powdered herself and took out her favorite open bottomed girdle which she slowly but surely wriggled into. She then added her new stockings both of which had a back seam but she then decided to forgo her knickers as her skirt was knee-length and she thought it would feel daring. Later, she tucked her feet into her new boots who had a heel height higher than she normally wore and took out her new silver cape. Raining or not, she was going to wear it and pulled up her hood and inhaled its wonderful scent. Then she went outside to her driveway and her car. Immediately she felt the breeze waft through her knicker-free pussy and she loved every minute of it.

On the short drive to Jan's house she dropped her hood as it made her driving easier but as she pulled into the side of the road and got out she retrieved the hood and walked up to the house to knock on the door. The other two ladies were already there as they lived closer so Jan poured the wine and they began. First of all Jan left the room and returned in a few minutes wearing her shiny black mackintosh polished to the highest degree and all the ladies loved it. Then she opened a door to reveal the very same garment but in its unpolished state. At the same time she produced a bottle of the polish and four dusters for the ladies to use.

Vivian felt forced to ask where the dull SBR came from and she was told it came from Cyd who worked in the Weatherford's store. But not a word was said about Cyd's desire about her sexuality nor her riveting attraction to rubber and her friendship with Aunt Blanche. "None of their business," she said to herself nor was she going to explain it.

The actual polishing with four people wielding dusters did not take very long and the change in the garment arrived very quickly. On completion it became a question of who was going to try the SBR on. Jan, of course, had her own and both Elsie and Doris feigned indifference so it left Vivian. Being Vivian she said she'd take the shiny black mackintosh home before trying it on and she volunteered to return the garment to Cyd at Weatherford's. So after some more chatter about various rubber garments, Vivian put on her silver cape and put the SBR in the box from Weatherford's and left for home.

As she drove away the rain began to spatter the windows as she headed home and it was really coming down as she pulled into her drive and parked the car in her garage. Then she climbed out, raised her wonderful hood and sniffed the rubber scent as she did. Then, gathering up the SBR box she closed the garage door and ran to her front door as the rain beaded up all over her rubberized cape and entered her key into the door lock and closed the door behind her. Then she took off her cape and placed it on a hanger by the door. Running upstairs she retrieved another hanger and placed the new SBR on it. Slowly her fingers traced the shiny smooth rubber and she placed her cheek against its fascinating surface and then slowly she picked up the hanger with cape and the new SBR and went upstairs.

Without waiting, Vivian hung up her cape and hanger and then stripped down to her bare skin. The SBR trench coat was different but in a very subtle way. It was made from shiny polished rubber but with cloth inside and it had the usual accoutrements of wrist straps and a neck strap but the hood made the difference because the rubber was folded in half so that there was rubber outside the hood but there was also rubber inside as it warmed to the cheeks of the wearer. Vivian pulled it on and the first thing she noticed was the absence of chill as there was no rubber lining inside and that for Vivian was a problem. She fastened all the buttons and tightened the belt as far as she dared and adjusted all the straps.

She then raised her hood and noticed the scent of the rubber as it brushed her face and she knew it was hers and hers alone. One hand began to rub her aroused nipples through the rubber while the other toyed with her clitoris. She lay on the bed and with one hand reached under the mackintosh to rub her pussy while the other rubbed her tits as the first hint of an orgasm began to be felt. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she whispered through clenching teeth and then the orgasm really hit and she came and she came and she came. After a little while she got out of bed and took off her SBR and hung it where she knew she would see it when she woke. Then she climbed back in and went to sleep knowing that she would call Cyd tomorrow and tell her that the mackintosh would be hers.

Which is precisely what she did and that very night she donned her new SBR mackintosh and went out into the rain and loved the beading of the raindrops on the shiny surface and the feel of the rubber lining against her cheek but only as far as her back garden because that was far as she dared.

In the meantime, Cyd called Aunt Blanche and the two came up with a plan but more of that later.

Macjay
Macjay
13 Followers