Collar and Cage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it!" said Elena.

Elena turned to her guy, Tom. She held his upper arm and said

"I think we have a lot to learn from these folks!"

Tom looked uncomfortable, and muttered something about not wanting his junk locked up. One of the other women, Andi, chimed in with

"I've heard about male chastity but we haven't really done anything with it."

The third woman and her man looked at each other and grinned. Larry cleared his throat and said that they'd been using chastity for about three years now, and didn't expect to ever go back. Andi asked Larry if he wouldn't mind talking about it a little bit. Larry looked at Aaron and suggested that maybe the two of them would like to share their experiences with the others.

Having Larry's support made it easier for Aaron so he agreed. They looked around, located a private alcove, and all walked over. Andi said that she didn't even know what exactly they were talking about, and sheepishly asked if they would they mind showing her. Melissa turned to Aaron and said

"Go ahead, dear. It's OK."

Sharon, Larry's mistress, looked at him and also nodded. The two men stood up in front of their ladies, who proceeded to unbuckle their belts, open their pants button, unzip their flies, and pull down their pants. Then their briefs. They were standing there, naked from the waist down, except for their chastity devices. Melissa said

"Hold up your shirt honey, so they can all see!"

Melissa could see that Aaron was really embarrassed, and she offered

"Would you feel better with the blindfold?"

He nodded, so she took it out of the satchel and slipped it over his eyes. He felt better immediately.

Sharon glanced at Melissa for permission, then reached over and gently hefted Aaron's package.

"Very nice," she complimented.

Andi and Elena were both eager for their opportunities as well. Melissa said "Help yourself!"

Andi was there first, handling Aaron as intimately as was possible considering that his genitals were locked in steel. Elena's turn was next. She fondled his balls and the tip of his penis where it was trying to push out the pee hole as she sensuously scratched the inside of his thighs.

Now they all turned to Larry. He was wearing a nylon device that was very open. All the women took turns poking and prodding him through the slots in his cage. They were also really impressed with how light it seemed. Elena noticed a little ring attached to Larry's big base ring and asked about it.

"Guess," Sharon smiled.

"Hmmm. If you lead a man by his cock the rest of him will follow?"

The women all laughed as Sharon said "Right!"

She produced a very light, two foot long leash that she snapped onto Larry's cage. Following her lead, Melissa attached her leash to Aaron's collar. The two men stood there on display as the other two men and the four women looked on.

"Aaron," Melissa asked, "Would it be OK if I took your blindfold off?"

Aaron took a deep breath and agreed. When it was off he looked into the faces of each of the seven people around him. He was looking for what he was afraid of; negativity or judgement, but there was none! Melissa was looking at him with love and support. The other three women were looking at him hungrily; he was a hunk, after all. Larry was looking at him with kinship. The other two men were looking with curiosity; perhaps they were wondering if they themselves would soon be wearing cages!

Aaron and Larry pulled their underwear and pants back up. Larry's cock leash was still attached, hanging over the top of his waistband, so Sharon took it as she suggested that the group made their way outside into the sunshine. It was a beautiful day with a warm sun and gentle breeze. Melissa felt an immediate rapport with Sharon. The two gently touched their fingers together as they walked, Sharon holding Larry's leash with her right hand and Melissa leading Aaron along on the left.

Once outside on the grass, Sharon asked about Aaron's collar. Close examination showed it to be beautifully crafted. Aaron told her and the rest of the group about the competition and all the training that they did to prepare for it. Everyone was interested and asked Aaron and Melisa if they would be willing to show them what they had done to win. Melissa demurred, saying that they didn't have a proper course, but Sharon and Larry both pleaded with her. She looked at Aaron who gave his consent and then said OK.

Aaron stripped off his clothing, and Melissa slipped his blindfold back on. She attached his wrist cuffs together and used his belt to bind his arms tightly behind him. He was ready!

Melissa called out her instructions loudly ..."Walk forward 10 steps. Stop. Turn left. Walk 15 steps. Stop. Turn right. Walk 10 steps. Stop."

As this was going on other people noticed and began drifting towards them to get a better look. Melissa gestured for them to keep their distance and to be silent as she continued to give orders. She had Aaron walk in different directions until he wound up standing directly in front of Sharon. Silently, with gestures, Melissa indicated to Sharon that she was free to do whatever she wanted. Sharon stood in front of the blindfolded and bound Aaron and blew gently onto his face. She grabbed his cage with her left hand and proceeded to spank his buttocks with her right hand. One, two, three, four, five times she struck him. His ass was glowing red. She kissed him intimately on the mouth, then pinched his nipples. She reached up and removed his blindfold. The crowd couldn't contain themselves and burst into applause. Aaron was momentarily confused as he hadn't even known they were there!

Melissa walked over and reclaimed him from Sharon. She held him firmly with both hands and kissed him deeply. Aaron returned her kiss with equal passion. He loved his woman!

A tough looking man dressed in leather walked up to the couple. This was Aaron's worst fear.

"Man, that was awesome!" he said. "I'm definitely going to train my woman to do that."

He turned to Melissa and asked if she would give him a few pointers to get started.

"Sure," she said. "I'll be happy to."

"Have you two been together long?" the tough looking man asked. "It looks like you're really tight with each other. By the way, my name's David."

"Wow," thought Aaron. "No judgement from him whatsoever!"

Aaron and Melissa both felt the need for some privacy, so excused themselves from the crowd. Back in their room they talked about their experiences from the day. It was very intense and felt great, they both agreed.

"Let's do more," they both agreed!

Aaron went off to take a quick shower. When he returned, Melissa was lying on the bed.

"C'mere big boy, kiss me all over!"

She had removed his cage for the shower and he immediately sprang to attention. She laughed, saying

"Down boy, you'll get attention later."

Aaron lovingly kissed, licked, and fondled every curve of her beautiful body, and soon Melissa was writhing in ecstasy!

When she was finished, Aaron looked at her expectantly. She squeezed some lotion onto her hand and began slowly stroking his penis. It felt so great! Melissa sat on the edge of the bed and had him lie across her lap, all while still gripping his rigid penis. As he lay across her, she released his penis and proceeded to spank him; first with her hand, then a strap. When his buttocks were hot and red she decided he had had enough.

"OK, now put your cage back on," she ordered.

His balls were aching, he so wanted to come, but he sighed and did as he was told. He slipped on the base ring and brought the cage and lock to Melissa. She kissed the head of his penis, worked the cage onto it, clicked the lock shut, and was done. Aaron looked at her questioningly.

"I told you I'd give you attention!" she laughed.

He moaned theatrically then laughed too, giving her a big, fat, sloppy kiss.

Relaxing in their room they looked at the schedule for the rest of the weekend, and saw that there was a rope bondage workshop after dinner. They both thought it sounded interesting, so after dinner they went to the room where the event was scheduled to be held.

There were already around fifteen people in the room when the man leading it, Master Mark, welcomed everyone. When he asked what experience people had, Melissa spoke about her and Aaron, describing their experience with rope and leather. As Master Mark asked for a volunteer to be his subject, a shapely woman raised her hand and came to the front. He demonstrated a basic tie, fastening her wrist to her thigh. He showed how to first wrap and then to cinch. Then the woman subject and Master Mark changed roles.

Apparently, the woman who had volunteered was an expert at rope bondage herself! She asked for a volunteer, and Aaron's hand shot up. She asked Aaron if he was OK with being nude, explaining that her ties were very complex and looked much better on a nude body. Aaron agreed, and stripped off his clothing. His experiences earlier in the day had emboldened him! Of course, he was still locked in chastity. When she saw his sculpted body and locked penis she whistled in admiration. His bottom was still very red from earlier, which she clearly saw but didn't comment on it. She then proceeded to tie him. His left leg was bent and tied, and his right leg was tied to his left at the thighs. His arms were straight along his body, cinched to his torso every 5 inches. Finally, his hands were tied to his upper thighs.

Totally wrapped and helpless, the woman rolled Aaron over on the floor and asked if she could continue the spanking that he so obviously had gotten before.

Aaron hesitated, and said "No, Melissa is the only one who spanks me."

The woman said that she respected and even admired his loyalty. Although she would have loved to spank him, she would never do so without his consent.

Sharon hadn't asked his permission earlier in the day but that was water over the dam.

She left Aaron alone for a while to enjoy being in bondage while she spoke to the group, pointing out details of her rope work. He was thoroughly enjoying it! The tension was perfect and the only things he could move were his fingers and toes. Eventually, she released him to Melissa's custody. Melissa was all too happy to shackle both of his wrists to his collar and give him a playful spanking on his bottom. He obliged her mildly sadistic side with his yelps in return. Her playful spanking was actually a bit sharp, and his bottom was still rather sensitive from the afternoon session!

The next morning, Aaron and Melissa went out on the lake in a rowboat. Aaron rowed as Melissa sat on the back seat, facing him. She licked her lips, slowly stroked her nipples and then slowly, enticingly, removed her clothing, providing him with a personal strip tease. Aaron was only wearing shorts which she reached over to pull down to his ankles. She could be very, very sexy when she wanted to be and here she was in peak form! Aaron was bulging, straining against his cage. He couldn't help but to moan with desire. She moved forward in the boat, staying low, and began licking him on the inside of his thighs. She liked the salt on his body and absolutely loved teasing him. She loved being desired by him and having the ultimate power to say yes, no, or maybe. She pulled on his cage asking,

"Do you want me?"

"Yes, yes, yes" he gasped.

"Maybe later," she replied.

Then, changing her mind, she said

"Or maybe now."

She took her key, unlocked his cage, and slid it off his cock. It sprang right to life, ready for action.

Melissa spit into her hand and began stroking Aaron's shaft while delicately massaging the sensitive skin on the underside of his penis. He put the oars down and held tightly to the sides of the boat, tense with anticipation. Melissa knew his body very well and stopped just in time before he came. Precum was oozing out of his penis. He wanted to spurt so badly, but Melissa decided that this wasn't the right time.

"Maybe later, dear" she said as she forced the cage back onto his stiff penis.

"Oh my god, I think I'm going to burst!" moaned Aaron.

"Naw, you'll be fine in a little while" Melissa said cheerfully.

Aaron knew she was right but now, in the moment, he was miserable.

Back at the dock Aaron tied the boat to a cleat. Disembarking, Melissa suddenly decided it would be fun to practice her knots on Aaron. She had him sit down as she tied a fancy body harness onto him. A few women who were walking nearby stopped for a closer look because her knot work was really attractive. They began talking about Aaron in a raunchy way, commenting on the size of his cock, how it was difficult to SEE his cock, and how they would like to take his cage off. Melissa thought that might be fun, so she held out her key to the woman who was making the raunchiest comments, saying

"Be my guest, but no hitting."

Aaron was rather embarrassed but kept silent as she slowly removed his cage and started fondling him. When it became obvious to the woman that he was about to cum she asked Melissa if it was OK. Melissa said

"Sure, it's time. Make sure he gets a good one," as she tossed the woman a tube of lotion.

She lubed her hand and started stroking harder. She played with him expertly, fast enough to keep him at attention but slow enough to prolong the inevitable as long as she wished. Her hand delicately floated above his butt cheeks, barely grazing them. Her fingertip explored his pee hole, she pinched his nipples, she squeezed his butt cheeks.

Aaron strained against his ropes, loving her every touch. He loved that Melissa was watching, and loved that the other women were there staring at the scene as well. When she finally decided that she wanted him to come, the woman put extra lube on her left hand and inserted her long middle finger deep into his ass. She continued stroking with her right hand. When she felt him starting to come she bent over and caught his left nipple in her teeth, biting down. It hurt, the pain adding to the intensity of his experience. She squeezed and milked his cock with the one hand, while pulling with the finger in his ass up towards his balls. Aaron came more explosively than he could ever remember, spraying jissum all over himself and the woman whose name he would never even know!

Melissa came over and held him for a few minutes before untying and giving him a cloth to clean up with.

"Honey" she said, "I think it's time to go home."

12