Collar and Cuffs

Story Info
Meeting a long time friend.
2.5k words
3.91
29.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the time we've known each other online, we finally decide it's time to meet. I book a flight to your home town and catch a cab to the hotel, we have agreed to use for our first encounter. Prior to leaving I had emailed you with your instructions.

Upon arriving at the hotel, I walk to the counter and ask if my "wife" has already checked in, Ms. Slaverton. The desk clerk informs me that you have, hands me my passkey and directs me to room 2323. So far, all is according to my plan.

I catch the elevator to the 23rd floor and use my key to enter the room. As my eyes adjust, I see that you have followed my instructions to the letter. The bed is turned down; the lights are all off except one, which is set to low. The in-room radio is set to some jazz and there is a bottle of champagne chilling in an ice-bucket.

I can smell the lavender from the bath oil still in the air, so I know you are freshly bathed and, a quick glance confirms, shaved as well. And, you are dressed exactly as you had been told. As my glance trails up from the floor, I am glad to see the 3-inch heels on your black, patent leather, knee-high boots; sheer black stockings attached to a frilly black garter; covering your smoothly shaved mound, sheer black silk panties, pulled over the garter and stockings; and topping it off, a black leather collar with a chain-link leash attached. As per my wishes, your amazing breasts are unfettered, your nipples hard in the slightly chilled air of the room.

You hear me enter the room and your head swivels towards the sound. As it does, I can see the red silk scarf you have used to blindfold yourself. Your wrists strain to reach out against the handcuffs holding them to the arms of the chair in which you sit. "Hello my darling," I whisper across the room. "Have you been waiting long?"

Knowing my rules for silence, you merely shake your head back and forth and strain to hear any sound I might make. After placing my bags on the king-sized bed, I slowly cross the room to the chair you have been sitting in, patiently awaiting my arrival. As I walk, I slowly undress, dropping each item of clothing as it comes off, until I stand beside you completely naked.

I reach down and stroke your cheek, run my fingers through your hair. Your head tilts towards the subtle pressure. Reaching lower, I pinch and tweak one nipple, whispering, "That's my good girl; remember sounds are ok, just no talking until I say so, right?" You moan your agreement.

With one hand still assaulting your nipples, I run the fingers of the other across your lips. Your tongue slips out to lick them as they pass. Reaching around to the far side of your head I turn your face towards me and rub the head of my semi hard cock across those same lips. Your mouth opens to accept my hardness, and I use my hand to control your tempo. I can feel your tongue dancing all along the length of my cock as I slowly fuck your face.

After a few minutes, I pull my cock from your lips and, taking it in my hand, smack its length against your cheeks. Then I rub the tip along your chin, spreading precum as I go. Raising up to my toes, I bring my balls to your lips and you gladly suck one in, then the other. We moan in union at the pleasure this brings us both. A few minutes of your tongue bathing my balls, and I slide my full length back between your lips.

Thrusting a little harder this time, I can feel my head hitting the back of your throat. My other hand is still busy at your breasts, kneading and pinching, tweaking and twisting, first one then the other. All this attention causes you to moan again, this time with my cock buried balls deep in your mouth. The sensation is too much for me and I begin to shoot stream after stream of hot cum into your mouth.

The first sprays straight down your throat, but then I pull back so only the head of my cock is in your mouth and proceed to fill your mouth with my cum. You want it all and expertly milk me with your mouth, until you have completely drained me. I pull my deflating cock from your lips and you open wide to show tat you have captured every last drop. As I stroke your cheek and chin, you lick you lips and swallow, enjoying this first taste of me.

You can feel me moving away from your side and moan in disappointment, until you feel me kneeling between your spread thighs. I lean closer and tenderly kiss your lips, my tongue slipping between them as our passion mounts. I kiss my way to ear and once again whisper, "Very good my dear, very good indeed. Are you ready for your reward?" a simple nod telling me all I need to know.

Kissing my way down your neck, I pause to lick across your shoulder blade, out and in then continue kissing down to your breasts. Once there I give them my undivided attention, working them over with both hands and my mouth. While one nipple is being sucked and bitten, the other is being twisted and tweaked, all the time I work your full ripe breasts with both hands, kneading and pulling them.

Once both nipples at fully erect, harder than I've ever seen them in any of your online pictures, I place a nipple clamp on each. You have told me many times about the extreme sensitivity of your nipples and I have come prepared. What you now feel is the length of chain that runs between them as it hangs down your chest. Another soft moan escapes your lips.

"I knew you'd enjoy that baby, and I bet you'll like my next surprise even better." Kissing my way down from your breasts, running the tip of my tongue across your belly, I finally reach your panty covered pussy. I can already smell the musk of your desire. A small wet spot has appeared in the crotch of your silken undies so I lean in and run my tongue across it, tasting your juiciness and the silk. Kissing down your thigh, I roll the panties down, finally pulling them off and tossing them across the room, full exposing your smoothly shaved pussy.

While lightly kissing on and around your pussy lips, applying nowhere near the pressure you desire, I reach for two more red silk scarves and firmly tie your ankles to the legs of the chair. As I climb back between your legs, you hear a faint buzzing sound and a smile breaks across your lips. You surprise is written on your face when, instead of a vibrator teasing your clit, you feel the sharp sting of a needle, a little higher and to the right.

You almost scream out as you flinch from the contact. "Trust me darling, I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't like. I borrowed this from a friend, it's clean and a brand new needle, so as long as you can remain still we should have no problems."

You succumb to my will and relax a little in the chair. To help you to relax, while I continue applying my chosen design to your skin, my left hand gently massages your inner thighs and pussy lips, my thumb occasionally rubbing across your clit. I pull the needle from your skin each time I sense a mini orgasm pulse through your body and before you know it the machine turns off.

My design complete, I use a warm cloth to wipe the area clean and then a few ice cubes to dull the slight throb of pain. I tape a sterile bandage over the area and then use the remaining ice on your pussy lips and clit. Up one side, circle lightly around your exposed little bud and back down the other, until the ice is gone. I then lean in and repeat the path with the tip of my tongue.

All thoughts of pain have been forced from your mind as wave after wave of pleasure course through your body. My mouth reaches the apex of its path and I suck hard on your little bud, pulling it between my lips and flicking it with my tongue. My teeth find it and lightly bite down, twisting in gentle circles. As your legs strain against their bonds to raise and wrap around my neck, I thrust two fingers into your tight, wet cunt. As I continue to suck your clit and massage your g-spot, I reach with my free and untie your ankles, allowing you to rest your calves on my shoulders as your first full-strength orgasm rips through you, your hips thrusting off the chair as you scream out in passion.

As you come down from your orgasm and begin to regain our senses, I undo the handcuffs and, taking the leash attached to your collar, I guide you to the bed. Before you can climb on, however, I pull you up short by grabbing the chain between your nipples. You reach to remove your blindfold, but I take both your wrists in hand and force you to lean over the bed, resting on your elbows, your ass high in the air.

Standing behind you, my cock bobbing in front of me, I enjoy the view of your ass and the pussy juice running down the inside of your thighs. Stepping forward, I bring a hard hand down on your right ass cheek, THWAK, and then gently caress it. Again and again, left then right, I deliver a playful spanking. THWAK, caress; THWAK, caress; THWAK, caress. Soon you are rotating your ass, trying to predict which side will receive the next blow.

With my cock now fully hard again, I step closer and, taking both your hips in my hands, holds you still so I can slide my full length into your dripping pussy. We both release pent up moans as I bottom out in your tight cunt. Slowly at first and with increasing speed, I piston my hips, slamming my steel hard shaft into your pussy. You bite the spread on the bed to muffle a scream as you eel another orgasm building.

Jut before you can reach your peak, I pull out and turn you around pushing you back onto the bed. I climb on with you and use the hand cuffs to latch your wrists to the head board. Once you have been re-secured, I remove the scarf that has been blindfolding you. You blink as your eyes adjust and then I see a smile creep across your face as you can, for the first time, confirm that it is indeed me that has been using your luscious body.

I reach to the ice bucket beside the bed and pour myself a glass of champagne. After taking a nice, long, cool sip, I tilt the glass in your direction, offering. You vigorously nod yes so I raise the glass over your lips and slowly pour you a mouthful, then a second. As I do, a little champagne spills out and onto your heaving breasts, which gives me an idea.

Reaching for the bottle, I pour a generous amount of bubbly over your chest so your big titties glisten in the soft light of the room. Climbing on top of you, I slide my stiff cock between your golden globes and press them tight. I pinch and pull your nipples as I fuck your tits, staring down into your eyes. As my hips rock, thrusting my cock back and forth between your huge tits, you snake your tongue out to flick the precum from the tip.

I can feel myself getting close, but I don't want to cum just yet. So I climb off your chest and nestle down in between your legs once again. I return my attention to your pussy, licking and sucking it. I leave it for a moment and kiss my way down your leg, pulling it up and bending it back at the knee until the heel of your boot is between my lips. I suck the heel of your boot and lick the sole for a few moments before instructing you to hold your leg in the raised position. I repeat this with the other leg until you are holding your legs high and spread wide.

I kiss and lick my way back down your legs to your pussy and then continue on licking my way to your tight backdoor. I run the tip of my tongue around your asshole a few times and then slip it in as far as I can. As you breathing quickens, I move back up and lean over you, kissing you deeply as I slide my cock back into your hot moist cunt. As we break our kiss, I lean back and, kneeling, continue to thrust into you.

Reaching forward, I grab the chain running between the clamps on your nipples and tug lightly, then a bit more firmly. Since you are still cuffed to the headboard, this applies a sensuous pressure on your nipples as I continue to thrust my cock. Your pussy begins to spasm around my cock, a tell-tale sign you are very close, so I quickly pull out and, after placing a pillow beneath your hips, slide slowly, fully into your ass.

For a minute I just hold still and let you grow accustomed to this new fullness, and then I begin building a rhythm. Slowly at first, then faster and faster, I force the full length of my rock hard shaft into your ass. Knowing you are close and wanting to cum myself, I reach with my free hand and slide two fingers into your pussy, rubbing your G-spot while the thumb tickles your clit.

That is all the stimulation you can handle and a powerful orgasm grips you, your entire body stiffening. As I feel your pussy clench my fingers and your ass tighten on my cock, it send me over the edge and I slam one last time into you and begin to fill your ass with my cum. As we both regain our senses, and my softening, sloppy cock slips from your ass, a collapse onto you, kissing you deeply.

Reaching up and undoing the handcuffs, I pull you tight in my arms, "MMMMM, Babydoll, that was everything I hoped it would be, you were a very good girl today, and I hope you enjoyed yourself. Is there something you'd like to say?"

"Thank you for coming to see me and allowing me pleasure to be a source of your pleasure. I truly enjoy being able to inspire you to orgasm, and no-one has ever made me cum hardy than today, but there's just one thing."

"Yes my darling?"

With a sparkle in your eyes, you ask, "Can I see my new tattoo?" your hand running over the bandage. Without saying a word I reach down and pull off the gauze, revealing to your eyes, for the first time, my special design, in a gothic font . . .

Masters Little Whore!