Collar Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puppyplay
puppyplay
71 Followers

Marcus pulled Kim by her leash to the middle of the parking lot and headed towards the garages. He planned to bring her behind them where she could at least relax a little. It would be a great first place to walk to since she wasn't used to using her arms as much as would be required for much else up to this point.

Kim followed at his heels and brushed against his leg every now and then to assure him that she was still in character. Her front paws and kneepads could be heard clapping the pavement lightly aside Marcus's own shoes.

Marcus looked down at her as they were right about to reach the garages and smiled. He could tell that she was having a good time. Her tail was wagging back and forth as her ass shook from the force of her knees hitting the ground. Marcus couldn't help but get turned on even more from the sight. She made such a hot mate.

Suddenly a car full of people sped into the parking lot from far away and the headlights shined dimly on Kim and Marcus. Marcus grabbed Kim up into his arms and ran to the backside of the garages as fast as he could but he knew they had been seen. Behind the garages there were piles and piles of moving boxes between them and the creek that ran across their section of town.

Kim held tightly onto Marcus and whimpered. The thought of getting caught was more than she could bear. She would go down in the town history as the weird girl who got caught nude at night dressed as a dog.

Marcus shushed her and noticed a big enough box for him and Kim to hide inside of in the middle of one of the piles. Quickly he darted for it and put Kim inside first. She lay there on her back inside of the giant refrigerator box as Marcus climbed in on top of her. He was careful not to put his weight on her, bracing himself with his elbows.

"Do you think they saw us?" Kim whispered.

Marcus looked down at Kim, barely able to make out her silhouette in the lack of light and nodded. They had definitely been seen. However, he doubted they could have noticed who they were exactly.

Voices appeared outside of the piles within a minute. They could barely make them out.

"They ran over here!" one of them shouted to the others. The voice was masculine but fairly strained. It sounded like he had been off smoking before hand.

"Are you sure you saw what you think you saw?" a woman's voice asked him.

"Yeah! It was some naked chick with a tail!"

"A naked chick with a tail?" the woman laughed. "I think you may have smoked a little too much tonight."

The voices continued but Marcus found himself suddenly distracted. Kim's hand ran up the front of his basketball shorts and started to stroke his cock through the material.

"Kim..." Marcus breathed inaudibly.

Kim licked his face lightly on the cheek and then rubbed her face against his. A whimper escaped her mouth and she raised her hips slowly upwards to meet her pussy against Marcus's leg.

The voices outside continued.

"Come on, Adam. We're just here for a quick pick up. We're already late for the party," The woman's voice reminded the man.

"Man, I've got to stop smoking so much," the masculine voice replied and their footsteps could be heard leaving the back side of the garages and headed towards their car again. The car doors opened loudly and then slammed shut before the car raced off again.

After they left Kim continued to rub Marcus's cock inside of the box. Her breath started to quicken a little more as her clit became more and more sensitive rubbing against his leg.

"Marcus..."

Marcus at long last kissed her deeply and pushed his shorts down. His cock sprang from the confines and slapped into Kim's hand. She grabbed it and started to pump it more forcefully. Their company had left and now she neither cared nor needed to care about anyone discovering them.

"I love you, Kim," Marcus confessed to her between another long kiss. Her hand on his cock sped up and he could feel his erection at full length. It was ready to dive into her and he wasn't about to hold off any longer.

Readily, Marcus removed Kim's hand and placed his raging member up to her completely soaked pussy. It was finally time for him to get what he had been waiting for since he started turning her into a dog earlier.

His cock suddenly pierced Kim's keep, stretching her to her capacity. Kim cried out happily.

"Yes!"

"Oh god!" Marcus roared. His cock stung with immense pleasure.

The box around them started to bend a little as they both collided their hips together in matrimony. One by one, each thrust dove Marcus's cock deeper and deeper inside of her until she couldn't help it any longer. Kim started to reach her peak and began cumming around his cock but continued to beg for more. She was determined to get as much as she could from her master. It was his cock that she had been longing for. Her master's cock was all that she wanted.

"Faster! Harder!" Kim begged for him.

Marcus pulled out and sat up, tearing the roof off of their hidden shelter and tossing it aside. He then quickly launched his mouth at her pussy and began to tongue her up and down.

"Oh my God!" Kim groaned. She bit her teeth together as hard as she could trying to withstand the immense pleasure that was being forced upon her. His tongue played with her as his own hand worked his cock. He would make her cum a thousand times before he would finally give up the nectar that her pussy so desired to be buried within her womb.

Kim's hands tried so hard to command Marcus's head from her as her orgasms began to rock her body harder than ever before. Although as much as she tried to resist it and get a break, Marcus brought back twice as much as she pushed away. He wasn't going to let her off easy today. Today was the day that her fantasy was to be complete and for him to finally get what was put off for so long until this day. He had finally found the puppy that he had been longing so long for.

"I can't! I can't take much more!" Kim pleaded and begged for Marcus.

Marcus suddenly stopped and barked at Kim as loudly and as authoritative as he could.

They both stopped in their tracks and Kim eyed him wildly. Her mind utterly switched gears. The masculine supremacy behind his bark had switched her back into the submissive mode that she knew she belonged in.

Marcus glared at her and she whimpered in submission. She was his and he would make her always remember that. His launched for her breast and sank his teeth in ever so delicately.

Kim whimpered as loud as she could and her fingernails dug deep into the flesh on his back in return. She would give herself to her master and mate. It was more than just sex. It was more than just forceful dominance. The two of their souls had been joined. She was his mate.

Marcus let up his lock on her tit and nipped at her entire stomach and sides bit by bit. He worked his way down all the way back to her pussy and then gave one last nip on her clit before running his tongue one last time up her entire slit.

Marcus sat up once more and tore off his shirt and trench coat along with his shorts and boxers that were stuck around his ankles. He was going to mate her like her mate should mate her. His hands shot to her sides and flipped her over onto all fours.

Instinctually Kim pressed her face to the cardboard floor and raised her ass for him, wagging it and whimpering. She offered herself to him.

Marcus walked on all fours into position, mounting her from behind. His teeth nibbled lightly on the flesh of the tops of her shoulders before his cock buried itself once more inside of her.

Kim howled loudly as she felt his canine cock become one with her. It felt so good hitting the back of her insides. Her body lit up with feeling on her every orifice.

Marcus began to pump in and out of her rhythmically.

The tip of his cock slid happily along her g spot inside causing her to once again peak her orgasm. Both he had Kim rocked back and forth, making love, mating behind the carport garages in the remains of the refrigerator box. Their bodies had become one with each other. The two dogs whimpered and fucked in ecstasy without a care in the world besides each other.

Kim's collar could be heard ringing against the wall of the back of the garage over and over again until Marcus could no longer hold himself back. The mighty roar that escaped his lungs echoed throughout the neighborhood as streams of his cum ejected deep within the womb of his mate.

"Oh God, " Marcus and Kim both gasped at the same time and collapsed next to each other. Marcus's cock escaped the confines of her pussy and their juices poured out onto the box they lay on.

Kim lay her paws in Marcus's, "we should probably get out of here."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," he agreed and quickly got to his feet and into his clothing once more. The trench coat that he had grabbed before leaving the apartment quickly made it's home over Kim's shoulders as Marcus garbed her.

There was no doubt that people would come looking after how loud they had been so he couldn't risk running into them on their walk back into the apartment.

Kim unhooked the leash from her collar and stuffed it quickly into the pocket of the trench coat. The collar would be left on her neck. She refused to even think of removing it as an option. People would just have to deal with it if they saw her wearing it on the way in.

Marcus led her out from behind the garages and they quickly sprinted into their apartment building and up to their unit before they were discovered by anyone.

Once they were back in the building they both quickly jumped out of their clothes and hopped into bed. Kim removed her kneepads underneath the covers and tossed them out but left her tail in her tight asshole and her ears on ready on the top of her head.

Marcus looked over at her over the side of the pillow and grinned sheepishly. He couldn't believe that the life he was living now was real.

"You know what we have to do tomorrow, right?" Kim asked him as she looked back at him.

"What's that?" Marcus questioned.

Kim's hands ran up and down her collar and then grabbed it, "we have to get you your own collar- my mate."

puppyplay
puppyplay
71 Followers
12