Collar Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers

Her eyes took a very hopeful look as she sat between my legs, looking from my face to my erection. "You want to lick it, don't you?" She nodded once. "You want to taste it and have it in your mouth?" She nodded with more energy. "You want to drink your dessert all gone?" Her eyes were wide in hope as her hair bounced to her frantic nodding.

I reached down and petted behind one ear, calming her face a bit. "If you would have cleaned your bowl the first time, I'd agree. But you had to leave it for half an hour... so, no. I get to shoot it somewhere else." Her face was disappointed for all of half a second as she crawled into my lap, nuzzling against me fondly. There would be a million other chances for her to suck me off, and she was happy to at least know that.

For now? I pushed her off me to the side, pressing her chest into the couch as I knelt behind her, leveling my dick to press between her two holes. "Make you whine for my pleasure, or make you whimper for ours? I say... you pick. You know what we need for either one. Fetch." She jumped immediately off the bed and dashed away, making a few sounds while searching for something in the play room. She soon returned with a little bottle of lube between her teeth, dropping it on front of me before jumping back on and bending over.

It wasn't often she volunteered, but it was something I never complained about receiving. I started bumping my dick's head into her ass's hole, prodding lightly while uncapping the lube to let down a few drops. They hit the tip and slid down to the bottom as I kept dripping, making sure to get to the shaft and her hole before setting the bottle aside to start coating my skin in it.

It didn't take long before my member was shining with lube as she bumped back into it, whimpering anxiously. I leveled it and started pushing, gently but steadily, as she adjusted her rear to get the angle just right. It took a few seconds for the head to slide in, clearing the tight grip of her anus for the shaft to start sinking into her as she moaned out longingly.

I started thrusting slowly, getting her used to it again as one hand gripped her waist. The other slid into her hair and tugged back, lifting her face from the couch's cushion. "Bark for me, bitch."

"Bark!" I started thrusting quicker, excited by the moaning tone of her yelp. "Bark! Bark! Bark! Bar! Bar! Bar!" Each bark made me thrust faster, my hips soon making her ass jiggle in place with each push as she lost her coherency.

All I could breathe out was "Ah, ah!" as I slid in her from head to base, savoring how her anus tugged at the skin and rubbed the head each time I thrust inside her. I started tugging her into me, ass slapping mine as my grip on her hair tightened, sparking another moan. "I said bark!"

"Bark! Bark! Ar! Ar! Ar! Arrr!" She was lost in the feeling, gripping the cushion to keep from fingering herself as I kept thrusting, pushing her whole body forward every time I connected with that soft ass. I squeezed my fingers into her hip, causing her muscles to grip me tighter in her.

"Oh, m—god!" The heat, wetness, and tightness of her body threw me into a frenzy, thrusting faster than her barks could keep up with. We both were gasping for air between bounces together as I unclenched my eyes to see her looking at me longingly. "Want, me, in, there, too!?"

She nodded, tugging her hair more as she did. I closed my eyes and kept humping anyway, loving the feeling of her ass around my erection too much to let it go just yet. That addicting grip was bringing up tingles, the warmth of an orgasm, and it kept rising each time I slid as deep as possible into her. Suddenly, I let go of her hair and hips, tilting up to look as I slid out of her ass and found myself pushing quickly, roughly up her pussy.

It was absolutely soaked in pleasure and hotter than her ass, helped more by her moan of orgasm as she buried her face back into the couch. Humping was so smooth and slick that it felt almost like nothing until her climax brought her muscles down in throbbing grips. I moaned out as the feelings took over my dick, putting me at my peak as my hands grabbed her hips to shove her back against me with every push.

"Ahhh-ah, ah! Ahh, ah...." My dick was throbbing, and all the pleasure I could offer started squirting out to mix with hers as I kept humping. Even with my dick already starting to soften a bit, it felt too amazing in her to just pull out and let go; my hips kept clapping against hers as I thrust, not wanting to slip out if I could help it. Her moaning turned to a whimper as she relaxed in front of me, and I finally accidentally slid out to feel the cool air rushing over my wet dick.

We stayed there, catching our breath for a couple minutes before my hands slid up her back, finding the collar to unclip it. The moment it fell, she turned around and tackled me onto the couch, wild just-been-fucked hair falling around us to hide us from the world. "God, I love you." I couldn't even say so back before her lips found mine and our tongues met, swirling together in heated passion.

Finally, I pulled away and held her by the cheeks, thumbs stroking the skin as our eyes met. "You realize now you need to wash it. And I need to get cleaned off."

She smiled, too, and relaxed her body, though the fire stayed in her eye. "I'm thinking of something a little more important." I tilted my head curiously, earning a tiny giggle. "Who gets to wear it to bed tonight?"

Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers
12