Collared

Story Info
Young woman continues to explore the darker part of her self.
2.6k words
4.29
25.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I have a present for you slut' his voice said from somewhere behind her. Chloe had assumed the position, on her knees, hands in her lap fidgeting nervously, face hidden by her bright red hair as she looked down at the floor.

It had been over a week since she'd seen him. He'd been out of town at a gig. They'd texted the whole time but she'd still missed him. Dante. Her master. Her owner.

Chloe had never fallen so hard so fast for someone before. They hadn't been dating long, having been introduced through mutual friends while at their local a few months back. She'd found herself alone at the table with him and was struck by how good looking and intimidating he was. She eyed him cautiously while he chatted to her about the gig he was going to that night, some rock band she'd heard of but never really listened to. Denim jacket, band tee stretched over impressive torso and dirty blond hair pulled back in a messy hair tie. He made a refreshing change from the usual guys she met in there. But more than that, it was the way he looked at her. It made her stomach flutter and a tightness work up through her thighs into a dark pool between her legs.

'Get a grip of yourself Chloe' she remembered thinking to herself, 'you don't even know this guy and you're getting all flustered.' She could feel a blush creeping up her neck to her cheeks and was glad they were in the beer garden where it was beginning to get dark. 'What is wrong with me?' she thought, 'I never get flustered'.

At 25 years old Chloe was no stranger to flirting and being attracted to guys. 5'5 with bright red hair, blue eyes and a voluptuous figure she hid her insecurities in large band shirts and black jeans and a sometimes crude attitude which came from too long of hanging out in the all male-circle that she did. It'd been a long time since she'd really cared about someone but still she found herself falling aimlessly into bed with the odd conquest now and again.

She knew the her guy friends judged her when she came in from another late night, no sleep and a hangover from hell. But fuck it, if they could fuck who they want then why couldn't she? It wasn't like she was hurting anyone, which they often were. She rarely had one night stands but would find herself caught up in these... situations which were somewhere between fuck buddy and dating. But it was always the same... A few weeks into it she'd find herself bored and unsatisfied and would inevitably break it off. Usually it was an amicable thing and she was never too bothered by it.

Deep down she longed for more though... She was never shy about what she wanted guys to do to her. She'd ask them to go harder or faster or spank her ass. But that was the point. She had to ask. When secretly she wanted them to take. Force her down, tear off her panties and use her... fuck her till she cried and came all over herself. She wanted someone to want her as much as she wanted them. To know she belonged to someone and could trust him to take her to dark places and still pull her back from them afterwards.

She'd explored what turned her on. Read and written erotica and she knew that there was a chance she was a submissive. But this went against her feministic ideals and she'd never yet found anyone to talk to openly about it. She'd stayed up at night watching all types of porn but they were all so bad. Girls being abused but not in a good way. There was no passion or lust involved. These girls were being used for money whether it was consensual or not. And the guys were the same.

She preferred reading. Finding Literotica online had been the start of her journey into the darker parts of her psyche.

Forced orgasms, rope play, blood play, wax play, submission, consensual non-consent... It all intrigued her. And yet throughout her sexual life she'd never met (or been ready) to find a man who could show her these things.

Until she'd met Dante...

After that first meeting they started messaging and talking more and more. She found herself opening up about her darker desires before they'd even had their first date. And this scared her. He wasn't as forthcoming, but he knew what he was doing. And she found herself falling into the role of his submissive.

He taunted her, he knew she wanted him but he needed her to crave it. And crave it she did. She'd go home and play with herself for hours, imagining him coming in to her room, pinning her down, slapping her till she cried and forcing orgasm after orgasm out of her, always with that cocky smile on his face.

Dante had gradually coaxed out the darker side of her, knowing he needed to take it slow, that while she wasn't a virgin by any means, she was new to the idea of submitting to someone and he didn't want to scare her off because she had the potential to be such a good little fucktoy...

She remembered the first time he'd slapped her... she'd felt the warmth in her face but the heat in her pussy made her ache and beg him for more. He'd slapped her harder and pinned her down by her throat, biting her lip till they could both taste her blood and she'd felt herself falling apart.

'What are you?' he'd whispered in ear as he'd fucked her relentlessly, drawing her closer to the edge.

'I'm your dirty slut! Please let me cum!' she'd begged.

He'd waited till he was about to cum too, knowing she couldn't unless her demanded it of her, she was learning.

'Cum for me Chloe, my little fucktoy!' he groaned as he came hard, pounding into her soaking wet pussy.

'Oh fuck I'm cumming! Mmmmmm fuck, I'M YOURS!' she'd sobbed into his shoulder as she squirted all over his dick, her body shaking violently in his arms.

'Yes you are. You always were' he'd whispered into her ear before pulling away, taking her into his arms while she cried and tried to calm down. All the pent up sexual frustration and tension finally released. She'd accepted what she was.

His slut. His fucktoy. His dirty little slut. His.

Three months later and thingshad only got deeper and darker. She craved him. When she became his girlfriend it only amplified their relationship. She found herself wanting to do things she'd never thought about for him... crawl around on all fours wearing a collar, have him bite into her and taste her blood (that one made her blush), and taste his too, have him tie her down and be covered in his cum while he forced her to squirt and cry for him.

A week apart had been too long...

'Would you like your present now slut?' he knelt down and whispered in her ear. She shivered and nodded, her nipples hardening. The fire crackled next to her, making it obvious that it wasn't the lack of heat causing her to shiver but the effect he had on her.

He saw her shiver and smiled to himself, at how far she'd come in 3 months. And how far he could still push her... He was proud of her. Which was why he'd chosen now to present her with her collar. He knew how insecure she could be and how much she doubted herself and his feelings for her. This would mark her as his, whenever she defied him or felt insecure she would feel it and know that she belonged to him and only him.

Unable to take the lead on anything (how had other guys never seen the submissive in her?) they'd had a look at some cute little collars online together. She'd pointed out a few she liked but she'd gotten embarrassed at being told to choose one and shut the laptop, trying to distract him by climbing onto his lap and trying to seduce him.

He'd let her because he'd spotted the one. Her eyes had widened when she'd seen it and he could tell she was picturing herself wearing it so he'd ordered it while he'd been away.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled Chloe to her feet. Dressed in stockings and a black lace garter belt that she'd surprised him with in the car home she looked so ready to be fucked. Cheeks flushed she bit her lip as she looked up at him, hands behind her back, chest rising as she panted a little, fear and arousal bubbling beneath the surface.

He kept the collar in one behind him out of sight. 'Answer me slut!' he growled, slapping her across the cheek, tears welling up in her eyes at the sting.

'Yes please sir' she whispered.

Dante pulled her by the hair towards the nearest wall and turned her face first towards it, pushing her hard so that she had to brace herself.

Chloe spread her hands to stop herself from face planting the wall and she felt him come up behind her, turning her face so he could kiss her, biting her ear and neck as he pushed his hard cock between her full ass cheeks.

Fucking her fat ass would be such a treat thought Dante, he knew he'd have to be patient though. Chloe had a tight pussy and her ass was even tighter.

She moaned out loud, instinctively spreading her legs for him, her thighs slick with pussy juice already. Opening her eyes she saw the collar in front of her face as he made to tie it round her neck when she was distracted... 'Oh fuck... you bought it' she'd spoken aloud without realising.

Dante chuckled, 'Of course I did slut, you're mine now'.

He tightened it round her neck and her knees almost buckled she was so needy for him. Black leather, with a black chrome heart in the middle. Simple but effective. He could tie a leash to her heart. Not that he needed to. Chloe wasn't going anywhere. It was perfect.

'Thank you Sir I wasn't...' Her words were cut off as he turned her back around and pushed her back against the wall, one hand pulling her hair and the other roughly pinching her nipples as he kissed and devoured her.

Chloe brought her hands up, her long nails clawing at his shoulders and back as she tried to get him inside her but he just ground himself against her, teasing her, bringing her closer...

She caught his lip between her teeth and bit hard, revelling in the smell and taste of him, both of them knowing what would happen next.

'FUCK!' he exclaimed, 'That isn't how this works my little fucktoy and you know it'. Pulling her towards the sofa he threw her over his lap.

Chloe knew she would pay for her insolence and she tensed, waiting for the blow that would inevitably come. But it didn't. Dante kept her upper back pinned with one arm while he trailed his fingertips over ass and back of her thighs, causing her to squirm as goosebumps erupted all over her skin.

He could feel the heat coming from between her legs and knew that she'd take it harder tonight having missed him so much.

He dipped his hand lower and brushed it over her dripping pussy, feeling her grind down into his lap, trying to get some relief.

'Sshhhh' he whispered, 'Calm down' He felt her still beneath him and thats when he struck.

THWACK. She heard it before she felt it. Then a searing hot pain flew across her right cheek and tears sprung to her eyes again. She bit her lip to keep from protesting, needing more.

THWACK. He hit her other cheek this time, harder and without warning again.

'Oh... Mmmm.' Her eyes closed, giving herself over to the feeling of being punished by him. He rained his blows down hard, so hard it wasn't long before she was sobbing beneath him. Dipping his hand between her legs he found her clit easily, swollen and ready for him, he toyed with it furiously.

Chloe thrashed around beneath him. 'Please Sir...' she cried. 'I'm so close, please don't stop'. He pushed her closer to the edge, thrusting his fingers inside her and finding that sweet ridged spot inside her that made her squirt every time. Dante relentlessly fucked her with his fingers, needing to feel her squirt over his fingers before he fucked her with his hard cock.

'Please... Uhhh, PLEASE!' Chloe was nearly incoherent now, grinding hard beneath him, lost in the pleasure he was unleashing on her.

Dante knew she was close, 'What are you Chloe?' he whispered in her ear as he picked up the pace.

'I'M YOUR SLUT, YOUR FUCKTOY... PLEASE SIR I NEED IT' she moaned beneath him, lost in ecstasy now.

'Cum for me Chloe, squirt all over my fingers my dirty little girl' he growled.'

And at those words she lost it completely. Her pussy tightened around his fingers and she screamed as she came, her liquid splashing over his fingers as she convulsed over and over.

'Such a good slut for me aren't you?' He loved it when she squirted for him and he couldn't wait to fill her with his cum. Fuck it had been a long week.

She could feel his hard cock beneath her and she ground herself against it as the throbbing of her clit began to ease.

He slowed his fingers as she relaxed and eased her to the floor in front of the fire, needing to be inside her. Her legs still quivered and he pushed his hard cock into her sopping wet pussy as she wrapped her legs around him.

'Yes sir... fuck me. I've missed you so much. I need you.' she whined, wrapping her hands round his neck and clawing at his muscled back opening fresh welts that made him hiss.

'I know Chloe... good girl' he wrapped one hand round her throat and slapped her across the face with the other, feeling her pussy contract around his cock as he did.

Harder and harder he fucked her tight little pussy, claiming his slut once again, thrusting every inch into her and she loved it, moaning his name over and over.

She was close already and he knew it, tightening his hand around her neck so that all she could think and feel was the throbbing in her pussy and the feeling of being filled by him. Her master. How she needed him.

'Do you need to cum bitch?' he moaned into her ear, pulling back and slapping her again.

'YES!' she screamed, 'Please...'

Dante held out for as long as he could so that they could cum together... 'Cum for me Chloe, squirt all over my dick'.

She screamed and her back arched as she splashed pussy juice all over his dick and he felt the tightening and pulling of her pussy as she squirted and came for him.

And that was it... it was his turn to come undone... pouring himself into her as he felt his sluts pussy pulse round his dick 'Uhhhh fuck... I'm cumming' he groaned.

'Yes! Give your slut all your cum!' she begged, tears streaming down her face.

He thrust hard one last time and she pulled him close, both of them panting hard.

'Thank you sir... But please don't go away again' she whispered.

Dante pulled out and looked down at her as she lay flushed, absentmindedly playing with her new collar. 'Don't worry,' he replied, brushing away her tears and kissing her softly, 'you're coming with me next time'.