Collared

Story Info
How will it end?
1.7k words
4.18
14.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azarene
Azarene
1 Followers

The music blasts throughout the house as I scurry about cleaning. In a phenomenal mood for the first time in a long time and eager to hit the road on a path to a fresh start. Dancing like a giddy fool with windows open to let in the fresh Spring air. Someone on the outside looking in may laugh at the absurdity of my happiness but I don't care. I'm finally happy with life and it feels great.

The delightful state of my own private bliss is rudely interrupted suddenly as the doorbell chimes loudly. Much louder than my music.

Oh yeah! Need to call the alarm company!

Who could that possibly be? I'm not expecting anyone today. Hmmm.

I dance over to the PlayStation to pause my music, grumbling frustratingly at the interruption. Jerking open the door after fumbling with the pain in the butt locks, my heart drops to my feet. I freeze, in shock of the person standing before me.

"Azarene?"

After a minute, I have my breath back but unsure of what to say. "James?"

"Yes," He replies quietly and I can hear the desperation in His tone. He's apprehensive. Scared.

I'm quiet for a minute. Still unsure how to react. Are first reactions always the right ones? My initial reaction is to smile like a foolish school girl and throw my arms around His neck while I jump into His arms, wrapping my legs around His waist. Then, reality hits me. I'm angry with Him. It's why I'm leaving to begin with. Well, part of the reason.

"James, what do you want," I ask smugly as the smile wanes to a disappointed frown.

He takes notice. Evident by the deep breath and long pause. "You...," He says.

I scoff. "Seriously? You stand me up...twice...and then I don't hear from you for weeks. Then you just show up here? Unannounced, out of nowhere, and expect me to jump? Really?"

"I know...I understand you're pissed but jus..."

"What? If you say 'let me explain', so help me I'll slam this door in your face," I interrupted. Hand up to shoosh Him. Eyes closed for a moment. Infuriated at His nerve. "You've had weeks. I've given you every opportunity to explain yourself. In fact, begged. You didn't. Why now?"

"I don't want you to move."

"What? How'd you know I was moving?"

"I've been paying attention."

"You mean to tell me you've been keeping up with what's going on with me...knowing for the better part of a month that I was going out of my mind....thinking you turned your back on me like everyone else has...and you said nothing?" He started to respond but I never gave Him a chance. "That just makes it worse!"

"It was a test of loyalty...."

"My ass," I fired back as I tried to slam the door shut in His face. Furious at His arrogance and games. Didn't work out that way. Nope. His reflexes were faster than my own. Instead, He quickly grabs the door before I can close it and forces it back open again.

So not fair, I think.

Oh how I love it when He calls my bluffs. He's so damn good at it.

The arousal starts.

Oh shit! Don't you dare! Don't!

The words don't leave me fast enough. He's in the door and has me pinned against the wall before I can react or refuse Him, slamming the door shut behind Him in a thunderous thud. My heart races like it's going to beat out of my chest from both rage and arousal. Secretly, I'm loving every second but keep that to myself and try to bluff by resisting in what I intuitively knew would be in vain. Nipples instantly hard and perky. Poking through the blue tank top. Hard enough to cut glass.

As He presses me against the wall with His body, I'm taken in by everything. His scent. His look. His touch as His hands move all over me like the fiery passionate scene of one of those movies that has you reaching for ice water. Everything about Him draws me in.

Damn He's sexy as hell!

This is one hell of a first meeting in person with the man who's been the bain of my very existence for months. The man who's played hell on my heart strings in some twisted attempt to test my loyalty to His inexcusable absence.

His mouth passionately attacking my neck with one hand squeezing my breasts and other grabbing my face. Our breathing heavy. Chests rising and falling in tandem with each other. I'm lost in the moment. I'm His.

Then, reality strikes again. "What are you doing, James," I ask in a breathy whisper against His mouth, which He now has pressed against mine. Trying desperately to breathe between the brief pauses that His tongue is not dancing wildly, erotically, inside my mouth. Trying to calm myself and keep my wits about me. He's relentless and I simply can't help but keep giving into Him. He moves His mouth over my jawline, nibbling and kissing. Working His way up my ear. Pleased at the responses He's causing me as our bodies continue pushing against each other.

"Giving you your reward, Azarene," He whispers in my ear as He assaults it with His mouth.

Holy hell! Oh my god!

It almost causes me to cum right then. Panties soaked through completely and evident by the warmth between my legs. Until now, I've kept my hands mostly to myself. Keeping them focused on the wall so I'm not tempted to touch Him.

Nope! Nope, nope, nope! Resist! You're moving soon. Fresh start, remember?

Oh, fuck it!

"Oh god!" With that, I let go completely. Hands released from the wall, they wrapped around His neck. Plunged through His gorgeous soft locks. Made their way to His waist. Around the back and inside the shirt. Nails digging in and scratching wildly. He gasps against my mouth again at the feel of all of me as I push my hips into Him.

He's completely lost in me as I am Him. The whole world seems to just melt away in that moment, like we're the only two people in it. It's too much for us both. Overcome with the emotions and passion He feels from me, He reaches down to undo my pants, almost as if He's going to rip them from my body because He simply can't get them off quickly enough, and snatches them down. Pulling everything off in one smooth fluid motion. Good thing there were no socks or shoes!

Before I know what hits me, He has propped up my right knee in the crook of His elbow and shoved two fingers inside. I let out a gasp and moan loud enough for the neighbors to hear for sure. Eyes closed but rolled back in their sockets. Head inadvertently tilted back. Arched back so that my breasts are shoved forward, greeting His mouth through the thin fabric.

"God, you're so tight," He moans in utter satisfaction at the feel of the insertion of two fingers in my drenched hole, screaming for Him, and my reaction to Him, both He's coveted for months. Since November, He tells me. His approval shows in His face as He positions His fingers up and starts the "come here" motion with such ease and perfect pleasure, it's like He can read my mind. All I can manage to muster between the uncontrollable breaths is the occasional "oh god" or "oh fuck". Even that is difficult as I'm overwhelmed with pleasure.

Harder and faster He moves as I continue responding to His relentless assault. The occasional kiss and nibble on me here and there. My arms wrapped around Him. Holding on for dear life as my body waivers. Aching. The only supportive knee I have trying to buckle under me.

He notices I'm trying balance but apparently doesn't want me focused on anything but my pleasure. "Trust me. I got you." He continues. Refusing to stop, slow down, or let me fall. Good thing we're alone but I'm certain the neighbors can hear my moans and screams. He moans too, as if He's getting off Himself from simply the fingers inside. My body relaxes and I focus on the pleasure. Trusting Him completely.

I'm close. Right there. He can tell. How? Probably from incessant throbbing and vibrating of my tight inner walls. "Cum for me, Princess. Now!" He's demanding and forceful but with a tone that is sweet and gentle. As if His words were exactly what I needed, I release. Screaming loudly as I squirt all over myself, His hand, His arm, the wall, the floor, and my clothes. His too. Unable to control it at all. Unwilling to control it. Letting go. I'm overtaken by how insane it feels, which makes it peak harder.

"Look at me," He demands so He can watch me let go. Something that's never happened with anyone before. Ever. I comply. "That's it, my little girl! Cum for me. There you go baby!"

As my climax subsides and I begin coming down, I try to stand as He removes His soaked fingers and slowly let's my leg down. Wobbly and buckling under me, He catches me in His warm muscular arms. Lowering me slowly to the floor. When I'm safely down, He steps to the linen closet. Ears ring loudly and head foggy. Entire body shaking. Almost like I've lost touch with reality. Subspace. What seems like only a few minutes goes by but I'm not sure where He got the blanket He now has wrapped around me, or the chocolates He's now carefully feeding me like a baby. I'm laying in His lap. His arm under my head, keeping it from falling around like a baby's.

Slowly, the fog seems to lift as He begins to come into focus. I can see His face again. He's clean. As am I. I'm still naked from the waist down....but clean. Dry.

I don't remember Him cleaning me. Hmmm.

When I'm able, He leans me up and turns me to face Him. Suddenly, He's on His knees in front of me and has pulled something from...well...not sure from where honestly. The collar is softly but securely fashioned around my neck.

"This is yours..." He explains sternly as it snaps into place and puts His fingers just under my chin to lift my face so my satisfied eyes meet His, "...and now you're mine."

Azarene
Azarene
1 Followers