Collared

Story Info
You have plans for your pet.
2.1k words
4.17
22.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your emailed instructions were clear. "Meet me at our usual place at 2pm today. Wear My collar. Your attire should be chosen to please no one except me."

I knew what that meant. Skirt, blouse, hose or thigh highs, nothing else.. except for Your collar. Wearing it in public still made me feel like everyone was noticing it, staring at it and wondering if I was crazy, kinky, or both. The truth was that even though its noticeable, few probably even noticed it or knew it's purpose. But I did, and that's the only thing that mattered. When I wore it, I was Yours. No questions, no reservations.

At 1:30 pm, I finished dressing, closed Your collar around my neck, and made the drive to meet you. I arrived at 1:45. A bit early, but I knew better than to be late. Being late meant incurring your wrath, and that is something I wanted to avoid at all costs. Not because it meant real punishment.. that isn't your style. Even though I referred to it as wrath.. it involved nothing more dangerous than significantly more teasing and prolonged satisfaction of my needs. My needs, as well as my need to please you. The thought of any unnecessary extension of the normally delayed pleasure you provided me with was unbearable. I had never met anyone else who could protract my need so effectively, much to my delight and dread.

I locked my car and walked to the lobby of the hotel. You had stayed the previous night. The second part of your instructions made my heart pound as I entered and approached the front desk. "When you arrive, tell the desk clerk that you have come to please your Master. He will call me and I will come down to get you." The stunning 30-something behind the desk smiled and said hello in greeting before noticing Your collar and giving me a knowing look. His smile and sly tone revealed his knowledge of my purpose here. "May I help you, Miss?"

My mouth went dry and I tried in vain to steady my voice as I barely whispered "I have come to please my Master."

His smile expanded wickedly and he said, "Excuse me? I couldn't hear you. How may I help you?"

My eyes implored him not to make me repeat myself, but he simply stood there, waiting for my response. Well, I thought, I already said it once...taking a deep breath and willing my voice to project a bit more, again, I said "I have come to please my Master."

The middle aged couple checking in beside me with another clerk shot me a series of very puzzled looks as my clerk dialed the phone.

Speaking more loudly than necessary, he said into the phone, "Sir? Yes, this is the front desk. I am calling to inform you that Your slut has arrived."

A pause, and then, "Yes, I'll tell her. You are most welcome."

Hanging up the phone and addressing me now, he said, "He will be down to retrieve you shortly. He asks that you wait on the couch there." pointing to a sitting area nearby.

My entire body shaking now, I thanked him and went to sit and wait. The other couple passed on their way to the elevators, making no secret of their curiosity in me. I simply looked at them and smiled as the elevator door closed in front of them.

------------------

It is now precisely 1:59PM. The elevator door opens and you step out into the lobby. I begin to stand to greet you... until I notice the leash in your hand. This means that there will be no greeting you as an equal just now. I remain sitting and cast my gaze respectfully downward as you approach. You stop a couple feet in front of the couch. "Present". Your voice makes me shiver and sends a jolt of electricity through my clit.

In full view of the front desk clerks, I slide off the couch to kneel in front of you, placing my hands behind my neck, head up, eyes down.

You lean down and click the leash to the D-ring at the front of Your collar. "Perfect. Stand"

I stand up, taking the opportunity to quickly look about the lobby. Seems that our little show is an exclusive for the front desk, much to my relief. A full lobby would be much more embarrassing, although more erotic as well.

You give a slight tug on the leash. "Come."

Making sure I remain a couple steps behind you, I follow you to the elevator and wait for it to arrive. We get on when the door opens and again, it's empty. My calm is short-lived however. When we arrive at your floor, a large team of college athletes boards the elevator as we exit. The leash is hard to miss, and the effect is lost on none of them. As the door closes on them, one of them shouts, "Damn.. you GO BUDDY!!" and the hoots and laughter that follow can be heard even as the elevator descends.

Alone in the hallway now, you stop and command "Heel." When I assume my position on all fours beside you, you drop the leash and say "Down." I extend my arms in front of me, palms down and place my forehead on the carpet. You stroke your hand over my hair and down my back, over my ass and down my thigh. You squat beside me and run your hand over my naked pussy. You explore my ass beneath my skirt before returning to my pussy and pushing two fingers inside me. My need for this attention makes me moan and try to push back onto them more deeply. "Stay" you whisper, and I am still. I cannot be silent, however, as you continue to finger fuck me.. my moans and the sound of your fingers stroking my wet pussy fill the hallway. My trembling body reacts for you like it does for no one else.. everything falls away except for where I feel your touch, your insistent stroking, yes, God, your FUCKING of my cunt here in the hall. Time practically stops as I near orgasm, clenching you with my pussy as you bring me closer.. closer. Yes, Master, please...and now, as I somehow knew you would, you stop and stand again, leaving me whimpering in breathless, quaking protest.

After a moment, I open my eyes to see you reach down and pick up the leash. "Heel". I drag in a shaky, rasping breath and return to the all fours position. A slight tug on the leash sets me in motion to keep pace beside you as you lead me to the door of your suite. The click of the lock releasing signals the beginning of the next stage of surrender.

You swing the door of the suite open and indicate that I should enter ahead of you, head down and eyes lowered. About half way down the short hallway that opens into the suite, the bare feet of another man meet my gaze. As I approach, they step aside and I continue into the suite, guided by your voice as to where I should go. As I near the center of the living room, I enter a circle of bare feet, seemingly all male, waiting expectantly.

You come to me and remove the leash, leaving your collar in place. Your hands lift my skirt and tuck the hemline into the waistband. "Present" brings me to my knees and I place my hands behind my neck once again. Your hands enter my field of vision, grasping my blouse at the top of the string of buttons and pulling it apart suddenly, dislodged buttons flying in all directions. I gasp excitedly as my sudden exposure to this group of strange men washes over me like a wave.

"Look at me" is your command, and I immediately bring my eyes to meet yours. You give a signal, and two of the men step forward, offering themselves to me. Knowing that eye contact with you must not be broken until another command is given, I keep my eyes locked on you as I begin to pleasure them. You make sure I can see you at all times, even as one man is replaced with another as they come to me, each in turn. Their cocks wait for my mouth, my hands to please them as I watch you watching me, protecting me even as you share me this way. You are pleased even more when you see my wanton reactions to their other attentions, their hands exploring my body as they wish.

Now, you tell me "OK" and nod to one of the men I cannot see, as I have been looking at you until now. One of them sits spread legged in front of me, leaning back on his elbows, and pulls my mouth down onto his cock. The man you nodded to positions himself behind me and enters me slowly. Even though I am not looking at you now, I can feel your gaze of approval caressing my skin as he begins to fuck me, slowly at first, then with greater force and abandon until he comes to change places with the man in my mouth, feeding me his cum as his successor begins to stroke me now. This process is repeated in various ways again and again, and each time I feel myself close to another overwhelming orgasm, I ask you for your permission to cum and it's granted until I cannot even form the words to ask anymore. Now, thoroughly used and very near another orgasm, I am brought to the couch where you are sitting.

Finally kneeling before you, where I have truly longed to be since my arrival, your eyes tell me that it's your turn now. I want to please you so much, I don't even notice that the room has fallen silent now.. no more moans, no comments of lustful encouragement.. just respectful silence as the group now waits to bear witness to my unerring loyalty to your pleasure.

You get up to stand before me. No command is needed. My shaking hands work sensuously, reverently, to release your waiting member from your clothing. As it is revealed to me, I press my face to your groin, nuzzling you and eagerly anticipating your indication that I should begin. I inhale your scent with a contented sigh and murmur "please".

You take your cock in your hand, out of the reach of my mouth and ask "What was that, my pet?"

"Please, Master... please may I suck your cock?" I say, making sure it's audible. I'd much rather begin than repeat myself.

Slowly, you touch the tip of your cock to my lips, painting the glistening pre-cum there like gloss. The restraint you show impresses me as you slowly slide between my parted lips, my tongue moving over you, not wanting to miss any part of you.

Your voice tight, you whisper "Play" and I bring my fingers to my pussy, spreading my juices over my clit and rubbing it for you. My moans cover your cock as I continue my fellatio, working my way over your cock and balls exactly as I know you like most. I pause to seek permission to cum, and it's granted as you take my hair and bury yourself in my throat as I orgasm, barely able to remain kneeling as I do.

When I finish, you gently remove yourself from me and guide me to stand at the end of the couch. Once there, you instruct me to position my hips on the arm and bend over the couch. As I assume this position, I am able to look around the room for the first time. In my passion to please you, I had forgotten that we were not alone. Now, a new thrill electrifies me as I realize that you will take me exactly as you wish while they watch, completing the give and take between you and them.

I feel you enter me suddenly, savagely, making me cry out in surprise and lust at your need. Your hands grip my hips as you stroke into me, pressing me against the couch seemingly harder each time you pull out and slam home again. OMG, it feels so incredible to be claimed this way, and you spare no energy to let them know exactly how much this is costing me in pleasure and my complete submission to you and you alone. Finally unable to wait any longer, you pull yourself from me and position yourself on the couch at my face. Stroking yourself and allowing me to tease and lap at you with my tongue, my creamy reward comes gushing forth, slick and warm, filling my mouth as you moan your release into the room. I swallow. Claimed and completely sated, I climb onto the couch and place my head in your lap. Sleep comes in seconds.