Collared

Story Info
Submsissive recieves collar.
2.3k words
3.92
25.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers

He had been a good boy. Made me happy, pleased me. So, I felt that it was time for him to get a reward. After months of training and primping, he was ready. Ready to become my submissive and recieve his collar. I don't use names, but you know who you are.

I had gotten ready slowly, methodically. Caressing my skin with your favorite lotion, spritz with your favorite perfume. Although you could never tell me such things, I know. The way you close your eyes and breathe in my scent, the hardness of your cock on my ass as you stand behind me. I know. I left my curly long auburn hair down loose, wet, smelling of my shampoo. Running my hands, through my wet locks smiling, remembering your tentative attempts at rough play. Tugging on my hair mid strand. Instead of near the base of neck. Sighs, there is so much yet to teach you. As I apply my lipgloss, puckering my soft full lips in the mirror, I smile. Tonight will be a good night. I get to give a little of myself, just a taste.

I went with less is more thinking in dress attire. Pink soft flower petals covered my nipples. The weight of my large breast unhindered by the small round material. I wore the pink silky panties you had given me. Always with the gifts, although this was one I was pleased with. I enjoyed the feel of the material against my body, against my core. I always seemed to be wet, rubbing my legs together. Feeling the increased moisture between my thighs. I chided the response my body was making. This is for his pleasure, calm down I tell myself. Although, if one or two orgasms slip in..

Aware of my arousal my fingers stray to my clit. Rubbing it slightly, fingers slipping on and off the nub. One finger sliding in to my silken folds.

Knowing he was to be there shortly, being rushed, timed, made my pussy engulf in flames. I sat on the bench legs spread wide, one hiked up next to me. My heart started booming in my chest. Air thick, temperature rising. My orgasm started to crest, racking my body with little jolts. As my pussy convulsed, awakening for penetration. Thinking I was to abate my desires, the idea had now backfired and I was hotter than ever. Looking at the clock, hoping you would for once be late. If even for just a moment. Time was running out, as I went in to the bedroom to the toy drawer. Reaching for the handle, the door bell rang. Damn.

I let a little whimper escape my lips putting my hands to my sides. I could always just continue, make him wait... Reluctantly pushing that thought from my mind, I walked into the living room. My silk panties are soaked with my cum, face flushed, slight red glow to my upper body. Every step taunting me, teasing me. Then at the same time, bringing me closer to the edge. I stand by the door a moment to still my heart, slow my breath. Get a grip, you are the dominant one. You are the one who controls, control yourself.

Fluffing my hair, fixing a smile on my face. I open the door. The look in his eyes, on his face reminds me what I am wearing. Reminds me of who I am. I laugh a little, "So, come on in my dear."

Amused by his obvious state of unrest. Fumbling with his bags. Not moving, letting him rub against me as he comes inside. I turn to close the door slowly, feeling his gaze run over my backside. As I turned around I already knew where his eyes would be.

Flustered, he quickly set his gaze back up to my eyes. Having been punished for such brazen displays before, he knows better. Ignoring the small disobedience, I walk up to capture his lips with mine. My tongue running along his lips, silently asking for admittance. As he opens his mouth, I grab the back of his head pulling him down. Crushing his lips. I can taste the sweet mint of your gum, the slight cigarettes lingering. Just as quickly breaking the contact.

"So, my little bitch, what is going to happen tonight, is rare. It may never happen again, thus you should make wise your choices and words. I have a present for you, though that will be in good time. For now, I am going to ask you. What do you desire above all else to do or have me do to you?"

I looked at him taken aback by my words. Licking his lips, swallowing hard. Leaving him, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a NOS out of the fridge. I brought it to you. Watched you take a drink, swallow. Again. Still not saying a word. Eyes belying what he was thinking, making me wonder. God this is going to be some crazy shit!

"I would be honored if my Mistress would bathe me, wash my body. As she did once, long before when we first met. Please."

Now I was the one to be slightly taken aback. Out of all the things he could ask for. A shower?

"Come with me." Trying desperately not to show the care and love I felt at that moment for him. Making sure my voice stayed even and calm.

I lead him into the bathroom. Walking in front of him, letting my hips sway. Ripping clothes off your body as soon as we hit the bathroom. Grabbing his shirt pulling it over his head. Running my fingers down that hard chest, quickly unbuttoning his pants.

"Touch me!" I breath into his neck.

Immediately his hands come to life, never being allowed full access before. Caressing my back, chest, buttocks, thighs, hands all over. Your hands quickly started their descent southward. His mouth finds mine as his fingers find my soppen wet lips. Groaning into my mouth as my cum coats his fingers. Pushed back against the wall, his fingers moving faster and faster inside of me, I cry out as my body is racked with an orgasm. Not stopping, continueing to finger fuck me, shirt off as I stand in the bathroom. Back pressed up against the door. The second one came quick and hard.

Pushing him a way from me, "Enough."

A little weak from the powerful orgasms, I got on my knees in front of him. Unzipping the pants, guiding them off his hard thighs and off. His huge cock springs forth hard as a rock. I take it all in my mouth, feeling him shove against the back of my throat. Trying to push in to my air pipe. I gag a bit, sliding his member back out of my mouth. Suctioning on the tip of it and hearing it pop as it comes out. That sound always seems to make me smile. I do this a few more times, then I take my hand and roughly grab your penis. Stroking your rod hard, cupping and closing my hand around your head with every upwards touch. Then I settle on your head, gripping it, swirling my thumb around the head. Thrusting it back in my mouth, I suck him fast and hard. Bouncing off my tonsels, using my throat muscles. I hear moaning getting louder, hands gripped in my hair.

"No, please not like this. Please no."

"You may cum more than once dear, I will not make this your last". I laughed a little.

Putting the hard cock in my mouth, I continued my assault. Sliding it in and out of my mouth faster and faster, grabbing his ass with one hand. Burying him into my throat. I grab his balls with my other hand, pulling and squeezing on them as he cums deep in my throat. I keep sucking hard till I have recieved every drop.

Smiling I get up off the floor, taking his hand as I lead us into the shower. Closing the door behind us, I turn around to look at in his eyes. Your brown eyes have turned black in the moments since you have been there. I lick my lips as my eyes rove over your body.

"Turn around my dear, put your hands on the wall above your head. Close your eyes"

Quickly adhering to my request. He had a smile on his face, as he always did. Always seeming to get this goofy ass grin on his face post cum. I enjoy the view of his body. Strong arms and shoulders, muscles rippling in his back, my fingers trace over the dragon tattoo. I reach up to grab the body wash, my breast lightly brushing up against his back. I hear his voice break with a moan. Just the sounds makes me even wetter, till it is dripping on the shower floor. I start to massage the coconut wash onto his body. My fingers splaying against taut slippery skin. I massage his neck and shoulders, rubbing them and kneading the muscles underneath. I can't see his face, I know how much he likes it. I take my hands lacing them under his arms, touching his abs hands slipping on ridges. I tease at the pelvic area, where the hair should be, inching achingly closer to his member. Eyes close, mouth puckered, my hand closees over him. Thouroghly enjoying my gentle ministrations. I slide in front of him, rubbing and carressing his body. Bubbles everywhere, soap leaving skin foaming. I tell him to step back into the water rinsing off all the soap.

I am dying for penetration from that gorgeous cock, Backing my ass tightly up against his penis, can feel it trying to work its way in to my tight asshole. I laugh, quickly moving my ass, removing it from my ass crack. I tilt my ass, guiding your hot wet rod into my tiny little hole. My pussy engulfs his dick, wrapping every inch of it in my velvety soft folds. I cry out with first penetration, having a small orgasm with the first stroke. After catching my breath I start to back up in to him, using my thighs to rock my ass up and down on his rock hard manhood. Taking him into me deep never going fast, never going slow. At my own pace, luxuriating in the feel of him inside me. Hands wrapping around my hips. pulling me up against him. His hands snaked around to massage my breast, he bites my neck and shoulders. Softly whispering in spansih in my ear. I don't know what the hell he is saying, but oh my God it's fucking hot. I started to cum, begging him to cum with me. I feel him holding himself back for some reason. I bend down completely, putting my hands on the shower floor. Making him gasp as he slips further inside, deeper inside.

"Oh my God, fuck."

"That's right bitch, fuck me. Fuck me hard baby, let me feel your cum inside of me."

With what can only be descibed as a roar, he grab my hips slamming in to me. Sticking my ass higher in the air, meeting him stroke for stroke. I cum all over his hard shaft again. Screaming your name out loud as he bites the curve of my back. Shuddering against me, I can feel his cum spew in to me, running down my legs, mixed with my own. I don't move, thighs are burning, but I can not make myself pull him out of me. Leaning up against his chest, I pull his swollen rod out of me. Cum hitting the floor. I turn around lifting my face to his, brushing my lips against his briefly.

I continue to rinse off the soap and our cum from my body. Stepping out of the shower, eyes following me. I quickly towel my hair dry, toweling the rest of my body. Not bothering with anymore clothes, I walk in to the bedroom. I hear him turn off the shower, the door, shuffling. Minutes after I left the bathroom, joining me in the bedroom. Smiling at his eagerness, I look behind me to where he's standing.

Handing you the lotion, "You mind?"

"Of course not, Mistress."

Taking the bottle in to his hands popping the top, shaking a little out. Rubbing his hands together warming up the lotion, gently rubbing it in to my shoulders. You circle me, coming to stand behind me. Soft breath sending chills up my spine. Following my arms down, massaging the lotion in to my soft skin, coming back to the middle of my shoulders. Starting the slow trek south, not missing an inch, not one little spot. About the time he gets to my upper thighs, I am hot and ready again. A moan escapes my lips. Hoping to hasten him. He continues to ignore my sighs of my impatience. Slowly working down my calves, caressing my feet. Gently lifting one and then the other. On your knees now, looking up at me. Without a word, starting your soft, undeniably sensual assault on my body. I hold my breath as his hands get closer to my heat. Biting my lower lip I push against his hand, urging him forward. Lightly grazing my clit, never fully sliding a whole finger on it. Just as quickly, he is going higher, rubbing my flat stomach, cupping my large tits. Moving higher up to my neck, his magical hands feel unbelievable. I open my eyes, mouth dry, I swallow hard.

"Now my dear, it is time for your present. Kneel down before me."

I go to my dresser and get the box. I take out the leather band. Burnt with the words "Defeated" in it's soft supple leather. I moved behind him, putting the collar around his neck. Tying all three strings tight to clasp it. I grab the side metal rings on the collar pulling him up, capturing his lips.

"Do you, except me as your one and only Mistress."

"Oh, yes."

"Good. Now come and show me, my little bitch."

kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers