Collared Ch. 02

Story Info
Now that Cyrus owns Jeta, her life is about to change.
2.1k words
4.22
20.8k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyrus was glued to the couch by the window. If he stuck his tongue out and started panting he might look like that of a faithful dog waiting for his owner to come home. In Cyrus's case it was the opposite.

Simon was given full access over Trinity so long as Jeta remained Cyrus's alone. Simon was fine with that, he just wanted someone he could fuck, and someone to wake him up with a blowjob. Simon was a simple man in a lot of ways it seemed.

The police car finally showed up, and in the back seat was his new prize possession, Jeta Ferris. Pulling her out of the back, the familiar officer brought her to the door. Cyrus opened it before it could be knocked on. "The transaction went through in the paper work, you got a good discount on this one. Here she is, all yours."

Cyrus pulled her inside noting she held a look of pure sorrow in her eyes. "Thanks officer..."

"Tucker. Officer Tucker." He tipped his hat. "We've given her sterilization shots already, so her left arm might be a bit tender. You don't have to worry about pregnancy now. She'll need her shot monthly though, so don't forget. Have a good night." With that officer Tucker headed off.

Cyrus shut and locked the door. "Jeta Ferris..." He looked her over noticing the tattooed collar around her neck. Irremovable in case she tried to run away. She even had a tracking chip implanted inside there somewhere.

"My life... it's... over..." She seemed in a fragile state, Cyrus felt a bit bad, but he didn't want it to spoil his mood.

"Oh no, its really not. You're mine now. I'll be taking care of you." Cyrus grabbed her arm gently.

"You mean... raping me... torturing me..." She held a hint of bitterness in her tone.

"Hey, would you rather I had left you in custody? As far as perverts go, there are worse ones out there." Cyrus assured her lifting her chin to look into her sad green eyes, "I'll protect you, and I'll be nice to you, but you need to serve me still..."

Jeta's eyes leaked a tear as she sniffled, "I just want to go home..."

"This is your home now. I'll take care of you." He repeated softly stroking her pin straight blonde hair.

Jeta looked to the floor and nodded, "I have no choice..." She looked up at him, "What do you want from me?"

Cyrus noted she was wearing her black jeans and her t-shirt from this morning still. It hardly suited her now. "I want you to remove those clothes first of all... I want to see all of you."

Jeta backed up a bit and slowly pulled off her top, her black bra underneath lifted her beautiful c-cup breasts. "Good... keep going." Cyrus stood back watching her.

Jeta undid her jeans letting them slide to the floor. She stepped out of them. Her blue panties were striped. "Mmm... keep going." He watched transfixed.

Pulling off the bra and her panties she was left in her knee high black socks and shoes. She stared at the floor, her most intimate parts revealed to him. He just stared for a bit before lifting her chin again, "You're so beautiful..." He looked into her eyes.

Jeta looked at him sadly. "Just fuck me and get it over with..."

Cyrus was a bit taken aback. No, he wouldn't just fuck her. He was going to enjoy her. He picked Jeta up by her hips lifting her onto the counter. He got down and spread her pussy lips before sliding his tongue along her slit. Her legs jolted and a gasp escaped her. He was getting through to her. Cyrus kept licking until he found the bud. Her back arched, and her pussy dripped. "Oh!" She moaned out loudly.

He wasted no more time licking before he began inserting a finger. She was tight, a definite virgin. Cyrus continued to rub her inner walls until he found her g-spot. Jeta let out a loud gasp when he found it. She was writhing, trying not to fall off the counter. He spotted the tears forming in her eyes. She wasn't wanting this, but he was going to do his best to make her want it in the future.

Jeta didn't fight him, she couldn't. Slaves could claim nothing, not even themselves. Cyrus pulled off his shirt, he wasn't muscular, but he wasn't anorexic either. His pale skin contrast well with his dark brown. Cyrus pulled off his pants and eagerly pushed in two fingers to her tight opening. She gasped and sniffled a little, wanting it to be over. Cyrus was ready. He spread her legs wide and inserted himself into her opening. "Oh..." He groaned at her tightness.

Jeta screamed in pain and bit her lip. "A virgin..." Cyrus looked at her.

She nodded and refused to look at his face. Cyrus leaned over her moving hard into her. "Oh God... I've dreamed of this..."

Jeta moaned against her will as he brushed against her g-spot hard. She gripped the sides of the counter panting heavily as he moved. He could feel her wetness getting wetter, and her insides gripping around him hard. She was enjoying it despite herself. Cyrus continued to pump, but he wasn't going to last long. Fucking her was too much for him. Within a few minutes he came inside of her. "Oh..." He panted hard.

Jeta let her body lie there limp. She felt disgusting. Cyrus pulled out of her and lifted her off the counter. He smiled and carried her to his room and let her lie down on the bed. "I'll let you sleep in my bed... Trinity has her own bed, but I want you near me." Cyrus told her.

Jeta curled into the fetal position and hugged her knees. "Yes master..." She choked out.

Cyrus smiled, "Good. Dinner will be in an hour. I'll either come for you myself or send for you. Try not to worry too much, the worst is behind you."

Jeta said nothing, she just closed her eyes wishing she was just having a bad nightmare. Cyrus walked to Simons room and knocked. "Come in."

Simon looked up from his magazine at Cyrus who was grinning ear to ear. "Good?"

"Amazing..." Cyrus smiled at him, "I got so lucky finding her..."

Simon smiled a bit, "I'll say, now hopefully we can afford to keep getting them shots..."

"It'll be no issue. It's just a hundred dollars a month extra." Cyrus shrugged.

"Yeah well... we're already doing a hundred dollars on Trinity a month... unless I just keep her for blowjobs and anal sex." Simon said thoughtfully.

"Anal would be cheaper." Cyrus commented.

"We'll see... for now though where is she sleeping?" Simon asked.

"My bed. I'll just keep her there for now. I want her to stay close." Cyrus explained to his best friend.

"Cool... when's dinner going to be?" Simon asked.

"In an hour, want to play some video games until then?" Cyrus asked.

"Yeah why not?" Simon got up and they headed down to the living room.

The guys turned on their gaming system and picked up a controller. Their lives felt pretty complete just owning the girls they did own. It was definitely a man's world out there, and they were both blessed to be men. "Do you think she'll hate me forever?" Cyrus asked Simon.

"Jeta? Possibly... you kind of sold her out. I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you man. Her worst day ever... that's today." Simon looked at his friend.

"Alright... that's a good point." Cyrus sighed, "It's just, I'm not one of those cruel masters who just lives to torture... sure I want to fuck her, but I don't want to bring her physical harm, and I certainly don't want to."

"Jeta certainly doesn't deserve that treatment, but I will admit... some women do..." Simon sighed thinking of past tormentors.

They played their games for a while until it was dinner time. Cyrus went up to bring down Jeta. He looked into his room and saw her curled up in his sheets. Her face held a look of peace, and it made Cyrus smile. He stroked her hair gently and watched her groan a bit. "Jeta, its dinner time." He said softly.

Her vibrant green eyes opened and she looked into his eyes, "Oh... this wasn't a nightmare after all..."

He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed taking her hands in his. "Jeta. I honestly don't want to bring you harm. I really like you, and yes... I know I enslaved you, but truly, I want to make your life easy. I don't want someone else to abuse you. You and I both know, if you stayed out in the forest alone, some other man would have found you, and claimed you instead of me."

Jeta looked at their hands thoughtfully, "Yeah... you're right... It still doesn't make me happy though. I don't want to be a slave..."

"Sometimes you have to make the best of your situation." Cyrus looked at her softly.

Jeta said nothing and nodded slowly. Cyrus had faith she'd warm up to him eventually. "Come on, lets have some dinner." Cyrus led her down to the kitchen with them.

Trinity sat at the table in her grey slave top and panties. Jeta held the sheet from Cyrus's bed to her body as she sat down to eat. "I guess we'll have to get you something to wear around here."

Simon looked over at him, "That might be best. Going around naked in public especially isn't safe."

"Yeah we'll work on that." Cyrus said eating the stir-fry before him.

After dinner was over Jeta pulled on her clothing from earlier. "Alright, we'll take you downtown to find you something to wear."

Cyrus led her to the car, and started it once he was inside. Jeta sat quietly beside him. She looked over at her house sadly as they drove past it. Heading to the downtown shops they saw plenty of slaves and their masters roaming the streets. The fantasy shop was his first stop, he parallel parked and got out with Jeta. Her face held a look of dread as they entered.

Looking around Cyrus found plenty of sex toys along the walls, but it was the cashier that caught his attention. A slave girl with large breasts. Her hair jet black, but her eyes held a look of mystery in her green orbs. "Hello master, how may I serve you today." She smiled at him devilishly.

"I um... I'm looking for an outfit for my new slave." He gestured to Jeta.

She looked her over, "Oh I see. What is my masters favourite colour?" She asked with a smile across her hot pink lips.

"I like green..." He nodded.

The slave girl pulled a green bra off the wall and some matching panties before leading Jeta to a change room. Cyrus looking around the store while he waited for her to change. After a few minutes Jeta emerged from the change room. Cyrus looked her over. The top she wore was a forest green with lighter green edging. It suited her beautiful features. On bottom was a bikini cut pair of underwear. "I love it." Cyrus said looking at nothing but Jeta's beautiful body.

"You get complimentary wrist bands with this outfit if you wish to purchase it. It's part of our promotion right now." The slave told him.

"Good, we'll take it for sure. Now what about slave shoes?" Cyrus asked.

"Something to match might be most appropriate... what about green heels with bells so you can hear her when she walks?" The raven haired beauty offered.

Cyrus nodded, "Perfect." He spotted them on the wall, around the ankle strap was a pair of bells on the four inch heels. "I'll take the entire outfit."

Cyrus paid for the outfit as Jeta got into the heels. She'd had experience walking in heels, and that's all she could be thankful for. Heading out of the store together they passed a master viciously slapping his slave on the street. Jeta held her arms nervously. "See Jeta... I'd never do that to you." He assured her quietly.

Jeta nodded a bit, "Thank you... maybe... I am luckier than I think..."

Cyrus said nothing and headed back to the car with her. He hoped after today she might ease into her role a bit more. After all, he was her master now.

TBC

(suggestions and reviews appreciated)