Collared for Him

Story Info
She is collared for her master...
1.8k words
4.39
24.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The Twelve Kinks of Christmas

Collaring

"Haku?"

Tia woke with a start, bundled up in the cocoon of her friend's bed with warmth finally seeping into her toes. She sighed, curling and uncurling them as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, light seeping in between the crack in the curtains, seeing the outline of a bedroom that she had become familiar with over the course of recent months. She rolled over onto her side, the leopard's glowing brown coat, struck through with the traditional cloud-like spots that gave her species its name.

Something very much alive brushed her thigh and she started away from the contact, a soft mewl escaping her lips. Was she not alone? Confusion clouded her mind. She'd thought she'd stumbled into the spare bedroom, but she had been that tired and so, so cold...

She giggled, pressing her fingers to her lips. Had she made a mistake? How Haku would laugh at her! But who was there with her - in bed?

Wait. The clouded leopard blushed, sitting up straight. Hesitantly, she slipped a paw between her thighs and dipped two fingers into the wetness there. How had that happened? Her blush intensified, pricking warmly at the insides of her ears. What on earth had she been dreaming about?

Fur rustled musically over the bed sheets and she shifted away, her sharp, blue eyes wary in the gloom. A long, blocky muzzle entered her vision, a pair of eyes meeting hers and sliding away just as swiftly. Tia exhaled slowly. She should have known.

"Haku?"

Her voice came out more breathily this time, reaching for her friend as the wolf pushed his muzzle into the crook of her neck, breath warm against her fur. His lips did not move in speech, however, and she gave a small snort - pruten - as he slid his damp nose down her shoulder, tickling skin through fur as he explored her body.

She shook her head, shivering away from the ticklish sensation. What did he think he was up to? Her tail flicked, curling companionably against his. Was he trying to get her back up to keep him company? The leopard frowned. Couldn't they talk in the morning?

"Haku, I'm tired," she whined, nevertheless allowing the wolf to roll her onto her stomach, hardly caring that she was naked - it wasn't as if it was anything he hadn't seen before. "It's been such a long train ride, can't I sleep? What are you doing?"

The wolf nipped at the back of her neck and she froze, tail flicking beneath the sheets. This wasn't like her friend. It was like... Her breath quickened, bosom pushing against the mattress as she breathed. Eyes wide and staring, she sucked in a sharp breath as a slip of leather encircled her neck, buckling at the back. She reflexively reached up to touch it, fingers shaking, and mewled softly.

A collar. He had given her a collar.

Her heart swelled and she whipped her head around to look at him, blinking at his brown muzzle through the cover of darkness. The wolf, also bare but for the brown fur covering his body, creamier around his muzzle and down his front, knelt comfortably, tail wagging to and fro at his back. Tenderly, he tucked a wayward strand of her light, near strawberry blonde, hair behind a pointed ear and she leaned, purring, into his touch with only one word left on her lips.

"Haku?"

He arched over her back by way of answer, warming her with his own body as he covered her. Haku's fingers curled around the collar and she melted into the bed, ready then and there to do anything he wanted, anything at all. Her heart beat quicker - she'd wanted it for so long! The wolf that never failed to make her laugh in her bed and holding her collar!

He shifted over her and she gasped quietly, feeling something harder than fur and muscle press against her buttocks, digging in lightly to the soft, feminine round of flesh. Nuzzling up to her ear, he turned her muzzle to his.

"I know you wanted me. Want me," he corrected himself, eyes dancing as he pressed his muzzle up to hers, tongue flicking out to tease over her lips, a brief kiss that left her gasping for me. "You only didn't ask me first."

Tia giggled and ducked her head shyly.

"Neither did you..."

"Until now."

His eyes burned and she stared, captivated by their blue-green beauty, shades mixing together in the low light into something that she could not encapsulate with mere words in the moment. Kissing her lips deeply, he tugged on her collar, letter the swiftly warming circle of leather press against her throat - a reminder of its presence that she barely needed with how attuned she already felt to its presence. Her heart sang and she threw herself into the kiss, whimpering only when he pulled away, ears slipping back submissively as she waited on her master's bidding.

"And now you're mine, Tia," he growled, chest lifting from her back as he pushed himself up.

Tia swallowed, forcing out the words through the fog of emotion sullying her mind and trapping speech in her throat.

"I would always be yours."

"That's what a master wants to hear, my sweet."

Lifting her hips gently, he let her tail slink sinuously around his waist, the tip twitching back and forth as he pressed his hardness to her buttocks, letting her feel his size. She shivered, claws pricking into the bed as she couldn't help but arch back, making his shaft grind between her rear cheeks, caressed by fur and flesh that she could only hope aroused him further.

As there was only one way, in her mind, that a pet could be claimed.

Haku nibbled the back of her neck, catching her scruff between his teeth as he ground the very tip of his cock up and down against her pussy lips, gathering her moisture as if for lubrication. Her breath hitched, ears flicking back to catch his words as she lowered her chest to the bed and pushed her rear up wantonly.

"But now it is time for you to please me, my sweet."

Tia's parted her lips to ask what he meant, but her words were silenced by a sudden, crude penetration. His shaft forced its way into her body - it was a simple matter with how soaked she was, juices dripping off her lips down to her inner thighs - and she yowled, head thrown back. Slamming in hard, the tip ground up against her cervix and she twisted beneath him, shoulder blades pushed back as she panted and meowed. Haku twisted his fingers possessively into her hair, sparing a fleeting touch for the collar that showed them her place, and pulled her head back, baring her throat as he growled and shoved her forward with every thrust.

It was coarse, it was rough and it was undoubtedly without the ceremony of romance that would have made her domination less than what they were. It was everything she needed. Gasping, Tia arched her back, demonstrating spectacular feline flexibility, and trembled, rocking her hips back as much as she could into each and every one of his thrusts. Better than she could have imagined in her wildest fantasies, Haku pounded her for all he was worth with the kiss of leather snug across her throat.

Tia groaned, heat flaring. Some would have said that it was too much, that he should have taken a different route in courting her, yet Haku knew all too well what she loved. And she loved every second of his treatment, his smooth shaft driving into her, claiming her, with every powerful stroke.

Sweetness and kisses could come after her collaring. Tia cried out as he worked his hips, driving harder and harder, each thrust coming with a needy grunt that made her want to squeeze around him, milking him for every drop of cum he had to give her. And, whereas his orgasm, for once, would be slower in arriving, the same rule could not be applied to hers.

Tia shivered, tail spiking as it unwound itself from his waist, the flexible appendage swaying back and forth with the tilt of her body. She couldn't have been so aroused from just getting a collar around her neck from her crush - no, that would be too far. But how long had Haku been in bed with her, teasing her naked body to attention before, finally, waking his sweetly slumbering feline? The warmth in her body was more telling than what she remembered of the evening and blissful night.

"Ah..."

She hissed as Haku released her hair, pushing his body over hers, sweat darkening patches on her fur as the heat contained within her heaving body mounted and mounted. There was nothing she could do to stop it as his paw snaked beneath her body, fingers circling her clit so lazily that it was as if he already knew and understood the exact touches that would drive her wild.

Squealing, Tia closed her eyes, lost in sensation as his fingers pulled on her collar, the combination of sensations too much for her to handle. Haku chuckled breathlessly, nibbling up to her ear and teasing the sensitive flap of skin, tapered to a sleek point, with his teeth and tongue.

"Do it," he growled in her ear, paw grasping her collar. "Do it for me. I want to hear you moan."

Tia shuddered and, as if that command was all she'd needed, reached her high with a feral yowl, whole body jerking within his hold. Her throat pressed against the collar as she twisted, orgasm exploding through her body. For a moment, she thought of nothing but pleasure, ecstasy curling invitingly through her mind - an invitation she was only too happy to accept as her own. Her pussy twitched and squeezed around the wolf's cock, earning her a sharp intake of breath from his lips, but she heard little of it, arching and bucking through her pleasure as her tail lashed.

Yet even the most titillating high had to be left after a time. It was a good thing for Tia, however, that there was much more to come for her that night. With a collar remaining buckled around her neck, of course.

Her dom, after all, was yet to cum.

As she slumped onto the bed, hips still raised for his hard shaft, Tia trembled through the glow of orgasm, high lingering far longer than it should have. As her wolf worked his hips, easing his length through her twitching passage, she purred, rubbing her cheek against the sheets and glanced back at him, adoration gleaming in her eyes.

To be collared by him was the greatest pleasure she could ever have asked for.