Collared Slut Might Be a Whore

Story Info
My husband has a new collar for me, and some consequences.
1.6k words
4.2
31.1k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColorfulFun
ColorfulFun
37 Followers

I went home and, like every day, he was there on the couch, relaxing from a long day. I smiled and went to him. I always go straight home because I'm a slave to our routine, which I can't believe happens to me. I walk up to him and bend over and give him a little kiss. Then right away I drop down to my knees, between his, and before I've taken off my coat or anything, he puts a collar on my neck. I pull my hair up and look into his face to see if he's decided what to put on me. Sometimes he hems and haws a little, trying to decide whether it should be a leather one, a metal one, a jeweled ropy one, thin but strong. If it's a jeweled one, or a nice choker, we are probably going out somewhere. One is a leather dog collar with my name Sofia stamped on it. If he puts that one on me I know he feels like sharing me online. Some are just stay at home collars and we just hang out, eat dinner, do laundry, whatever. No matter what it is, it's a show of dominance that i look forward to all day at the office and drip for as I'm pulling up to the house. I get to be made his bitch every night. Slut heaven.

Today he says, "I have a new one for you." I instantly light up. I LOVE new collars. I can't have too many. "Ooohhh!! Is it the iridescent one with the ring?" I had shown him one that I saw in a porn that was very sexy and I hoped to wear for him.

"It's not that one. I had this one made for you."

"Oh my god you did?!" I was so excited to see what he had done. He does not do things half way. He's quality. He opened up a bag and pulled a fancy black box out and handed it to me to open. I looked in his eyes for a hint. He looked happy and devious. I opened the box and my eyes got very big as I saw all the silver metal glimmering inside. The collar was a big swing-through handcuff, with chains attached to go down my body and around my waist, with another set of actual handcuffs. It was rather heavy, and felt very authentic to law enforcement. I ran the cuff through the teeth and it made that sound. I shivered.

"Officer..." I said, pulling my hair up. He placed the cuff on my neck and closed it. He left plenty of space so that it didn't constrict my throat, but he had those chains down my front and cinched around my waist in no time.

"Turn around," he said with a note of undefiable authority.

"Yes sir," i said, scooting around on my knees quickly. He cuffed my hands behind my back. They were attached to the waist chain, so my arms were pulled out, which thrust my chest forward. I breathed heavily, not knowing what was going to happen.

"Do you know why you're under arrest?" He fondled my breasts.

"No sir, I don't," I answered. I honestly felt a little confused. It all happened so fast. I'd never been arrested before.

"You were observed prostituting yourself online. Prostitution is a crime."

"I - what??" I laughed but my face flushed hot. I was glad he was behind me. I had recently done some cam stuff by myself. Was he serious or playing?

"You heard what I said. Whoring yourself out whether in person or online is a crime in this jurisdiction."

"I don't know what you mean, sir, I don't understand," I said, as he pulled me to my feet and walked me through the house. He led me to the garage access and we went down the step and towards my car. He bent me over the still-warm hood. The metal clanked on the car. He kicked my feet apart with his and pressed his groin against my ass. He was rock hard. He does not work in law enforcement but he could, the way he speaks sometimes. He was enjoying this show of authority quite a bit. He leaned into my back.

"When you were on cam and John Hardcock offered you $100 to practice deep throating with a very long dildo, or when HarveyH offered you $50 to slap your tits until they were extremely red, you accepted. You took money for sexual acts. Do you deny that you performed those acts? That you interacted with up to 20 different men in one day, that you screamed their names for money as you masturbated?" He was not playing. Oh my god. He knew everything. Was it whoring to put yourself online and play with dozens of men at once, let them talk to you and pay you to do what they say for their entertainment? I felt like it was just self empowerment. I liked doing it, I came all day long, even though it was scary to put my face out there, and I liked getting paid. Do whores like it? I hope so, because I could get used to being a whore. When he put me on cam and fucked me he did it for free, because he liked having a big audience and didn't care about anything else. I mean, he fucked me in front of over 4000 people on a cam. The video ended up online and probably all over the internet. He put my collar on and fucked me in my mouth, talked real dirty to me as I took that cock deeper and deeper, gagged and drooled all over myself and begged for more, then fucked my pussy as he said more filthy things for all to hear, and they somehow flocked to watch. Later I was like babe how much did we make and he said nothing really, he just ran the show without making anyone pay to be there. I was kind of upset, and I know some humiliation burned my eyes, but then he pulled me close and said, "You're a real slut now," and it was true. Sluts do it for pleasure, not money, and an endless number of people have seen me cum, seen me be his slut, and jerked off to it. Nothing gets me wetter than knowing how many cocks have cum to me.

Now he felt I was a whore and he may have thought it was hot, but he also was going to punish me for it. He didn't usually get so aggressive, but this was a really good excuse. I was dripping wet, my panties were fully soaked. I'd just recovered from a herpes outbreak, so we hadn't fucked in a few days. I was desperate for his cock.

"Officer, I'm sorry. I admit it. I was a whore. I took money for it. Please don't take me to jail, please," I said. He was yanking my skirt up. He ripped my pantyhose and pulled my panties to the side. "Please sir, I'll do anything you say, please don't arrest me." He smacked my ass hard, a bunch of times. "Shut up!" he yelled. I was shocked and a little scared. I breathed hard, my tits heaving on the car hood. I couldn't really see anything. His cock slid into my dripping wet cunt. Usually he'd finger me, tease me and work up to it, but I guess this was whore's rules. He pushed it in and out a few times slowly and groaned loudly, then put his hand in my hair, pulled my head back, and fucked me hard as I came and came.

"Take that hard cock, you whore," he said as he pounded me, chains rattling. I moaned and said "Yes sir, yes sir" over and over again.

"Yes Officer," he corrected me.

"Yes officer, I'm sorry officer, please give me that cock!" His cock is a grower, and the hotter he is, the more it grows. It was just rock hard and felt thicker than it ever had. He treated my pussy like he'd paid for it.

"Take it, you whore, take that cock." He had never called me a whore before this, and since he'd actually made me feel like one, I felt really dirty, almost ashamed, but also really turned on. He tightened the handcuffs as he banged me. I moaned and tried to move my legs. He kept them pinned open.

"Whores don't close their legs," he said as he cinched the cuff collar a little tighter. My moaning was totally out of my control after that.

"How do you like being treated like this?" he asked. I fucking loved it. I'd had a lot of bad-cop fantasies, but they usually involve sitting on a cop's lap facing forward, trying to please him, trying to pretend I'm a good girl while I'm being so bad. Having the cuff collar on made me feel like a piece of meat, a whore of the state. It was humiliating, which somehow felt great. I got my whore money, and I got my whore justice. Finally he yelled out and pulled out and I felt his hot cum coat my ass and run down the backs of my legs and pussy in a whore bath. He took some pictures of me like that while my pussy was in its last throes of ecstasy. Finally he pulled me up and turned me to face him. I smiled at him and he kissed me deeply, then unlocked me and caressed my neck and wrists and whole body and kissed me some more. He swapped out the cuff collar for a choker and we got ready to go out to eat to celebrate our super horny relationship.

ColorfulFun
ColorfulFun
37 Followers