Collateral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,420 Followers

She paced her cell a few times and then heard someone enter. It was Geno, dressed casually. He had a tray of food in his hands. He approached the cell and told Emma to stand away from the door. Geno entered the cell and placed the food tray on the cot.

"I know that you are a smart woman. You will eat every morsel of food or you will be punished. After you have eaten I will take the tray away. I will give you a blanket for the night. Now start eating."

Emma realized that she was famished. The food was very good. After eating Geno took up the tray and got a blanket out of the desk. Emma could not wait to wrap it about herself. Geno also handed her a sheet of paper.

"This is tomorrow's schedule. You will be expected to preform all the listed tasks. Most of them are easy. I will tell you that your day starts with reveille at 7:00 A.M. You will start each morning by giving me a blow job and swallowing every drop. You will not be given clothing for at least a few days so get used to nudity. I don't expect you to memorize the schedule but I do expect you to prepare yourself mentally for the tasks at hand. I love to receive and give oral sex. A good blow job makes me happy and, believe me, you want me happy. If you would like to know why I selected you the answer is simple. I saw your picture on your husband's desk one day. You are without a doubt the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. At first I thought you were his young trophy bride. But then I did a little investigating. The fact that you were older and a mother made me desire you immensely. When your husband got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, I asked my father if I could have you. My father spoils me rotten. He gives me what ever I want. Mothers make the best lovers, the best cock suckers, and the most responsive slaves.

If you decide to not be cooperative and obedient my father was deadly serious about turning your daughters into crack whores. He has done it in the past and he can do it again. Your girls look just like you. It would be a real shame if we had to spoil their looks and destroy their futures. Consider them and you should do fine."

Now it is time to service your Master again. I want a blow job number 27." Emma squatted on the floor and fished out Geno's erect penis. A short time later he was coming and Emma was doing her best to choke down every drop. After she choked it down Geno said. "Now thank your Master for his cum." The words took a long time in coming to Emma's throat but at last she said. "Thank you for your cum Mm...Master."

With that Geno left the cell and slammed the door shut behind him.

"Lights out is at 9:30 P. M." He said as he left the room. Emma heard the door close and the lock click fast.

Emma read the schedule. "7:00 A.M Reveille. 7:15 Morning blow job of your Master. You will swallow every drop and thank your Master for the privilege of sucking his cock afterwards. 7:30 a half hour on the treadmill followed by jumping jacks for five minuets. 8:05 breakfast. You will clean your plate and then lick it clean with your tongue. 8:35 hair removal of every inch of your body below the neck. This is an elaborate process that may take more than several hours to complete. Noonish. Mid day blow job of your Master as in the morning you will swallow every drop and thank you Master for allowing you to be his cum receptacle. followed by a light lunch. (Most of your meals will be vegetarian. This is not because I am not a carnivore but because I like to be the only meat in your mouth and because I like my cum being a source of your protein.) 2:00 we enter my bedroom. You should mentally prepare yourself for vaginal and anal intercourse. From 2:00 P.M or thereabouts until around midnight I will be fucking you every way imaginable. There will be a break for dinner. When I am finished with you for the evening your collar will be fastened by a leash to my wall and you will be put to bed for the evening. Your will receive the next day's schedule at that time. 12:30 Lights out."

Emma read and reread the schedule. She was glad that her tubes had been tied when her youngest was born. Somehow she had the feeling that Geno did not believe in condoms. It would be hard to call him Master as she was almost twenty years older than him but she knew that she could do that.

Since there was nothing else to do Emma paced her cell for a while. She brushed her teeth and washed her face and then settled down upon the cot an wrapped the blanket around herself. The time passed very slowly until the lights went out on their own at 9:30 P.M. Emma did her best to try and fall asleep on the uncomfortable cot. She knew that tomorrow would be a long day. Her last thoughts were of protecting her girls.

A bugle call over a loudspeaker woke her. She stumbled off the cot and forced her eyes to focus. Geno entered the room an opened the lock to the cell. He was dressed all in black which had the look of making him look sinister. "Wake up number 27! Time to rise and shine. You may use the toilet then it will be time to suck my cock and thank me for my cum."

With embarrassment Emma voided her bowels and wiped herself as Geno watched. She took the blanket and knelt in front of Geno. After a few moments Emma's throat was assaulted with Geno's seed. With difficulty Emma swallowed it all, even licking her lips to nab stray strands of semen.

Geno moaned and said. "Very good number 27. Now thank me for my cum."

"Thank you Master for your cum."

"You are welcome number 27. Now prepare yourself for a workout."

Geno led Emma to another basement room that had some exercise equipment in it. Geno had Emma mount the treadmill and set it for a difficult run. Emma felt awkward and uncomfortable as she ran on the treadmill. As her breasts bounced around, Emma really wished that she had at least a sports bra and sneakers. Emma watched her run with a huge smile on his face. He held a video camera and recorded much of her run.

She was completely spent by the time the treadmill work was finished. The jumping jacks were difficult to finish without stopping for breath but Emma managed it. Emma kept herself in excellent shape through spinning and swimming with her daughters. She did not like treadmills or calisthenics at all.

While Emma was drenched in sweat and gasping for breath Geno led her upstairs to the kitchen. To her chagrin the kitchen was occupied. There was a maid and some other young men who bore a striking resemblance to Geno. Emma assumed that the young men were Geno's brothers. She seemed to recall that Jeff had said that his boss had a rather large family.

Their eyes took detailed tours over Emma's flesh and stayed fixed upon her as Geno led her to a seat at the table. A plate of pancakes, a glass of orange juice, some fruit and a mug of coffee were placed in front of her.

"Eat everything number 27. Lick your plate when you are finished."

Emma ate everything. As she ate the men in the room talked as though she was not even there. Emma realized that the presence of women such as herself must be a common occurrence in the Malgini household. She was just glad that Big Sal was not present. She picked up the plate and, as daintily as she could, she licked up the syrup and remains of the meal. Despite her caution she ended up with syrup on her face and fingers.

"Well look at you number 27". Said Geno, "We need to get you cleaned up. Follow me."

Geno extended his hand. Assuming that ignoring the gesture would not go in her favor Emma took the proffered palm. Geno led her to the second floor.

"These are my rooms. We won't be disturbed here. Nor will there be prying eyes." The first room was a bedroom not unlike, in some respects, her Daughters' rooms. There was a large bed but there were hooks upon the walls and a mattress on the floor. The ceiling was mirrored. There were dressers and cabinets of various sizes and shapes.

The second room was a large bathroom. There was a tub with lions feet, a shower stall, a sink, a toilet and a bidet. Several full length mirrors lined the walls. Geno turned the taps on in the bathtub and took his shirt off. Emma was struck by how muscular he was. Jeff had developed a bit of a paunch since their oldest daughter's tenth birthday. To be honest he no longer turned her on and the marriage had been coasting on inertia for quite some time. Despite that Emma had remained faithful since her wedding. Now she believed that she should have started an affair years ago.

"This object," Geno indicated a mechanism attached the tub, "Is a highly refined filter. I will be bathing you and shaving you. The filter will capture all of your hair. I will later add this to my collection. Get in the tub now number 27."

Emma stepped into the tub, The water was hotter than she liked it but at last she settled into the water. Starting with her feet and legs Geno, very slowly and deliberately, washed her, then he shaved every part of her with a variety of trimmers and razors. Emma noted all of the floating hair in the tub. When Geno was satisfied He had Emma stand up and he rinsed her off and had her exit the tub. The mechanism began humming and the water slowly drained from the tub. Involuntarily Emma ran her hands over her skin. She never felt smoother and she considered herself excellent with a razor. She was happy to say goodbye to the caterpillar look. However, to Emma's disappointment Geno had shaved off her bush. Emma kept it trimmed close but full. She just did not like the bald eagle look but she knew better than to protest. The last time she had been shaved down there was as a birthday present to Jeff on in the tenth year of their marriage. While Jeff would have liked for Emma to keep her sacred grounds bare, Emma disliked the look so much, that she started growing it back the next day. She ran her hand over her mons. The sensitivity was striking . A large towel was provided, Emma wasted no time in wrapping it about herself and drying her hair and body.

"Ordinarily I would expect a blow job now. I will expect one in a few moments but your pussy looks so inviting that I am going to go down on you now."

Geno knelt before Emma and brushed the towel aside. Without ceremony Geno's tongue entered her. Emma was floored by Geno's technique. His tongue was the most talented she had ever encountered. Emma went through a string of boyfriends before she had married Jeff. None of those men compared. Her husband Jeff was good at cunnilingus but Geno was on another plain entirely. Her newly shorn pussy was amazingly sensitive. Before Emma realized what was happening she began moaning with pleasure.

A delighted Geno stood up and embraced Emma. "Number 27, you are wonderfully responsive." He kissed Emma who was too startled to to react. "Now it is my turn to receive pleasure. He pushed down gently on Emma's shoulders. Understanding what was wanted Emma knelt before Geno, opened his pants and set to work on Geno's huge member. He certainly seemed to have quite the capacity as he came in torrents. Diligently Emma swallowed every bit she could.

"You need to thank me Number 27."

"Thank you for your cum Master," replied Emma.

Geno led Emma back to his bedroom. He had Emma sit at a desk and he opened a small refrigerator. Out came a salad, bread, and some wine. "It is past noon and time for lunch, I have several dressings for you to choose from. When You are finished eating we will begin to make love."

Emma chose blue cheese dressing and began to eat. The salad was a rather large one. While she ate Geno opened the wine and "encouraged" her to drink several glasses. She was quite buzzed by the time she had finished eating.

Geno led Emma to the bed. Naked he was an amazing specimen. He was built like a fitness model from a magazine. True to his worked he fucked her every way imaginable. He entered her anus, her mouth and her vagina. As expected, Geno did not seem to know about the existence of condoms. There were positions that Emma had never tried before. She was glad for the alcohol blur because it made everything easier. The bed was coated with cum by the time Geno took a break.

Emma used the bathroom and washed up. Geno led her downstairs to the kitchen. Emma had no idea what time it was, just that it was very late. The kitchen was empty while Geno made a meal of tofu and rice. Emma found that she had worked up an amazing appetite. Geno turned out to be a very talented cook and Emma ate till she was full.

After dinner it was back upstairs and the bed once more. Geno was indefatigable in the sack and had amazing recovery speed. Even in college when Emma had spent weekends seeing how many times she could fuck her boyfriends, she had never had this much sex in one day. True to his word, Geno was amazingly gentle. For anal sex, he progressed slowly, yet determinedly. With his tongue Geno gave Emma more orgasms than she could count. His large penis was quite pleasurable as it went to work on her nether regions.

Simply because she remembered it from the schedule, Emma guessed it was around midnight when Geno led her to the bathroom, handed her a toothbrush and had her prepare for bed. He gave her the next day's schedule. Emma saw that it would be more of the same.

After Emma finished preparing for bed, Geno led her to the mattress on the floor and with a leather leash, lashed her to a hook on the wall. Emma realized that she could move only a few feet in any direction. She could kneel but not stand up. The length of the leash allowed her to lay down comfortably. The mattress was very soft and inviting. Emma stared up at her hairless form in the mirrors on the ceiling and shivered. Emma's last thoughts as her eyes closed and the world vanished into a peaceful dreamland was the realization that there were far worse ways to spend ten days.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,420 Followers
12