Collateral Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so it is okay for you to be a walking hard-on, but not me?" Klaus laughed.

"Well, it's not like people think highly of me anyway. So, no harm done," Jake shrugged.

"Hey," Klaus said sharply and tipped the boy's chin to look him in the eyes. "Stop putting yourself down."

"Why?" Jake's eyes flickered with what looked like tiny hope mixed with anxiety.

"That is my job," Klaus chose to joke, to clear the air.

And it worked. Jake rolled his eyes and began laughing.

"You're such a pervert, always thinking about that."

"I cannot help it. Especially when you are right in front of me."

"At least your bad jokes killed my hard-on," Jake grinned and looked down.

"You are breaking my heart."

To his surprise, Jake proceeded to stuff Klaus's now flaccid cock inside his pants, with unfamiliar care. When had been the last time someone had shown this type of courtesy towards him? Klaus was about to speak again, but he was interrupted by a short, polite knock on the door.

"Yes?" he called.

"I just want to let you know that a certain Mr. Lopez is downstairs, sir."

"Invite him to join us for dinner," Klaus said airily.

He could go through a meal with Jake's macho brother. His attention turned to the boy. Jake's face was ashen, and he was clutching his hands over his biceps.

"Fuck," Jake whispered.

TBC

12