Collateral Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Klaus moved slowly, hating he needed to go. After three times in a row, he should have been utterly satisfied, yet, his hand lingered on the boy's sweaty forehead.

Jake looked at him with drowsy eyes.

"Feel free to call in sick. I will make sure ..."

"No. I like going there. I like working."

"All right."

"You should hurry."

"Look who thinks he can tell me what to do. Off I go, since you want so badly to see me gone."

Klaus got up, finally. The bed and the man inside it looked much too inviting. He had plenty of work to do in Berlin, and such distractions should not have been in the way. He kissed Jake one more time.

"Head back to sleep. It is still early."

"Hey," Jake called softly.

The young man grabbed Klaus's hand and placed a tender kiss inside his palm. Klaus closed his hand, for once, thinking that a simple gesture like that could somehow keep that kiss longer.

***

He was ready to go out the door, carefully checking his watch. There was a thumping sound behind him that made him turn in surprise. Jake almost jumped into his arms. The kiss was hot, too.

"Don't fuck anyone else," Jake said shortly, after releasing him.

Klaus ruffled the raven hair.

"I told you. You have no reason to worry."

"You're a sex fiend," Jake complained, looking away. "You won't last a week without fucking something."

Klaus bit his lips, trying hard not to laugh.

"That will not happen."

"What do you mean?" Jake cocked his head to the side.

"You will see," Klaus said enigmatically. "Now go back to bed if you do not want me to give up on this business trip and drag you there."

"No way! I'm gone," Jake began moving backwards.

Klaus caught him just before the stairs to kiss him again.

"You are not allowed to fuck around, either," he warned, before finally letting go.

"I won't. I'll wait for you!" Jake almost yelled after him.

The smile on his face must have been strange, if Klaus were to take after Thompson's slightly surprised expression when he climbed inside the limousine.

TBC

*****

Author's note: Thank you for continuing to enjoy this story. So this was the morning after and more :) And special thanks go to people who take the time to comment. Your insight is amazing!

12