Collateral Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it was not an apology, then? What was it?"

"Something stupid," he whispered.

Klaus began laughing.

"Jake, sweetheart, you are just so easy to tease," the man spoke.

The heavy weight on his heart disappeared in an instant.

"Why are you such a jerk?" he mumbled.

"All right, maybe I deserve it," Klaus spoke. "But you are too tempting. So you are a little into puppy play, it seems. I would not have guessed it."

"Really?" it was Jake's turn to be a bit sarcastic. "Then who did you buy all those things for?"

"Got me," Klaus's voice became warm. "I thought I was going to fight you every step of the way just to wear the collar, but you went all the way. By yourself. Now I can safely say that you are a fine piece of tail."

Jake rolled his eyes. So the guy was really having fun on his account. Not the effect he had hoped for.

"All right, glad I made you laugh," he said, without hiding that he was pretty pissed now. "I thought it was cool. Not my fault you're not kinky enough."

"Wait, do you think I did not like it?" Klaus now seemed surprised.

"You're laughing. What am I supposed to think?"

"I loved it, Jake," Klaus's voice grew thick.

"You're just saying," Jake protested feebly.

That voice had a way of worming its way inside his heart.

"No, I do not just say it. It is the truth."

"I don't think so. You're serious about stuff that gets you off."

"I jerked off three times to your little homemade porn clip. Is that serious enough?" Klaus said.

Jake's heart leaped for joy.

"Oh," he said with a grin on his face.

"Damn, I wish it was Sunday already, so I can come back to you," Klaus spoke. "I have a hell week ahead of me. Even now, I am letting important people wait at the door to my office so I can talk to you."

Jake's heart stopped leaping. It almost stopped, period.

"You should go back to work, then," he said.

"I should," Klaus sighed. "Why do you have to be so sexy, Jake? I wish I was there, to be the one to prepare you."

"Stop talking like that," Jake murmured.

"Like what?"

"Like you're jerking me off with your voice."

Klaus laughed.

"Up for some phone sex, then?"

"Come on, man, you got work to do."

"Yes. Unfortunately. I cannot remember when was the last time I wished work could wait. I might not be able to call you over the next few days. I am getting only 5 hours of sleep per night, and that is a stretch. Only 4 last night, because of your little movie."

"Sorry," Jake felt suddenly guilty. He had mopped for hours, when the guy had just been busy as hell.

"I already told you, Jake. Do not apologize for being yourself. You are perfect."

"If you say so," Jake held the phone tightly, like he could physically touch the other.

"I do say so. Sleep tight, my little puppy."

"I'll never see the end of this, right?"

"Do you want to?" Klaus's voice was a whisper now.

"No," he whispered back. Then Jake shut off the phone. Whatever this was, he never wanted to see the end of it.

TBC

*****

Author's note: I'm really, really thankful for all the nice comments you all left for the story. I hope you will continue to enjoy!

12