Collateral Damage - Halloween Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She once again began undulating as she unwound the layers of cloth which formed a sort of bikini bottom. Her unwinding was carefully timed so that when the song ended, she was standing stage front, totally naked, with a large bundle of cloth in her hand.

The crowd showed their appreciation with loud applause and cheers as she walked back and took her seat at the back of the stage.

Hector again walked to the front of the stage calling out, "Wasn't she fantastic? And what about those nipples? You could massage the back of your throat with one of those."

He waited for the laughter to subside and the music to begin before shouting out, "And now... Vicki."

Vicki's white leather outfit contrasted with her dark ebony skin. Her hair was cut short and curled close to her head. It was obvious that all of her skin-- at least all that currently showed-- was well oiled. She seemed to almost glow as stage lights of various colors reflected off her arms and legs.

The music was loud and very rhythmic as she worked her way across the stage. Soon the light was reflecting from much more of her body. Dancing energetically while coated with oil has its drawbacks, and she was soon glistening with perspiration as well as oil. It did not detract from her performance, however. In fact, the sheen of sweat made her dance even more erotic.

Calling what she had on under the dress "underwear" is a bit inaccurate. She was wearing skin-tight white latex panties and bra. Several comments could be heard speculating whether or not they had been painted on and whether she would be able to actually remove them while dancing.

The surprise of her suddenly ripping open the concealed Velcro fasteners on her bra as she tore it from her body caused the crowd to gasp and then applaud wildly. Shouts and whistles accompanied her similar action as she tore the bottoms free and pulled them from between her legs, all the while remaining in step with the music.

As the song reached its end, she faced the back of the stage and bent completely over so that the edges of her well-formed breasts were pressed against the front of her legs and her face was upside down between her legs, smiling at the crowd. She clenched and unclenched her buttocks in time with the final heavy beat of the song so that her anus seemed to be winking at the crowd as they stood to cheer her performance.

"It looks like Vicki won't be on the hot seat on this first round either," Hector said with a laugh as he bounded back onto the stage. He again gave his evil laugh and added, "But there are four more rounds after this one."

The music started once more and Candi came bouncing out to the front of the stage. She looked to be very young, but still had that hardened look most strippers acquire after a few years on stage. She had flaming red hair and brilliant blue eyes which seemed to light up as she smiled out at the audience.

Her outfit was intended to mimic an English schoolgirl's down to the tartan skirt. Unlike the other girls, she was wearing several layers of clothing. Beneath the blouse was a top-slip and beneath the skirt was an additional loose slip. Each article of clothing was shed with many shy glances over her shoulder. To the uninitiated who did not see the underlying hardness in her face, it appeared almost as if she were doing this for the first time and was embarrassed to be showing her body.

Candi was an expert at faking shyness and inexperience. At least a dozen of the men watching had paid to take her virginity. One had even paid extra for the privilege of taking it forcefully.

She made each man in the audience think that she was looking directly at them as she took off each article of clothing. There was still well over a minute of her song left when she was down to nothing but the white, cotton socks which came half-way up to her knees. After sliding several times toward the front of the stage as if she were on ice, she stood sideways to the crowd and slowly slid her hand down her leg until she reached the top of the sock. She turned slightly as she pushed the sock over her ankle and heel so that her ass was on perfect display to one half the audience. Then she suddenly stood up straight and kicked the sock out over the crowd.

Several of the men jumped for it like over-eager bridesmaids trying for the bride's bouquet. Two men ended up on the floor tussling for it for a minute or two before the larger man stood up shouting with the sock held high above his head.

Candi then danced to the other side of the stage and repeated her actions with the other sock. This time, she pulled her leg way back as if she were going to kick the sock all the way to the back of the room, but then flipped it into the middle of the table at front, stage-center.

She then walked back to her chair swinging her hips in time to the music and sitting down on exactly the last beat of the song.

"I never get tired of watching Candi dance," Hector said with a smile. After the crowd finally quieted down and the music came up once more, he turned to face the last dancer who was moving toward the front of the stage.

"Our final dancer is Chloe," he shouted out. Then, shaking his head, he said in a much softer voice, "I wish I could say that I saved the best for last, but Chloe has been having problems living up to her contract lately. Let's hope she puts her full effort into this contest."

Chloe shuffled her way toward the front of the stage. She didn't even attempt to show the pasted-on smile common to most strippers. Her face looked more like a prisoner walking to their execution chamber. Her blond hair was obviously a wig and was just as obviously loose on her head. Her movements were fluid, but somehow not graceful and were just enough out of sync with the music to be uncomfortably noticeable.

The crowd was silent through her routine and remained silent as she slid her bottoms to the ground with a snake-like wiggle that didn't quite end in sync with the music.

Hector walked slowly onto the stage as she stood staring out at the crowd. He grabbed the wig from her head as she turned to go back to her seat. With obvious disgust, he threw it off stage and turned to face the crowd.

"I apologize for that," he said. "But Chloe knows that she can't dance worth a shit, and I guess she has just given up."

He gave a very long, very loud, and very evil sounding laugh before saying, "With so much at stake, I can't imagine anyone giving up, but when you know you can't win and are going to Hell anyway, it's hard to do your best."

He then returned to his normally exuberant announcer voice and said, "I'm sure we all know who the loser is, but I think we should let the judges vote."

The six black-robed judges tapped on their small keyboards. Then Hector yelled out, "Vote in three... two... one... NOW!"

All six judges slammed their hands down on the large red buttons. Five red lights lit up on the back of Chloe's chair and she screamed loudly as her body shook and vibrated from the strong electrical pulses that were coursing through it. Evidently the chairs had large electrodes on the seats and back and arms.

One red light appeared on Sandy's chair and she screamed and jumped to her feet. Evidently the shock through her chair wasn't sufficient to freeze her muscles in place.

"Either one of our judges really hates tassels," Hector said with a laugh, "or somebody pressed the wrong number on his keyboard."

"They put the damn labels on wrong," a gruff voice said from the judges' table.

"Well," Hector said, "in that case we will get that corrected while Chloe receives her punishment for losing."

While he was speaking, two men in grubby blue jeans walked onto the stage carrying a padded beam that looked like a gymnast's pommel horse, except it seemed to be a little shorter and it didn't have the two, big iron rings in the center of its thick padded bar. Once they set it in the middle of the stage, one of them motioned to Chloe and she walked hesitantly out to the center of the stage.

"Don't make me force you into place," Hector said ominously and she draped herself over the end of the padded beam. Her head hung over one end of it and her ass stuck out slightly from the other end. One of the men pulled her arms downward and strapped them to the legs of the beam. The other man bent her legs at the knee so that the lower part of her leg was in line with the other set of legs. He then strapped her ankles and knees in place. The result was that she looked somewhat like a jockey hunched over a racehorse with her head low and her ass pushed slightly up into the air.

Hector walked over to stand next to her. He was holding a rather large, black leather paddle in his hands. "As much as I would like to spank this disobedient ass," he said lightly, "the rules of the contest say that the non-losers punish the loser." He made a wiggling motion with his hand as he added, "-- more or less."

Dolores, Sandy, Juney, Vicki, and Candi got up from their chairs and formed a line behind Hector. He handed the paddle to Dolores and said, "Five swats from each of you." His face became firm and angry-looking as he added, "Make them good. She embarrassed us all."

Dolores looked down at Chloe's quivering ass for a moment before taking a big back swing and bringing the paddle down squarely on both ass cheeks. Chloe's scream was loud enough to be heard in the parking lot. Dolores followed that with four more equally powerful swats.

Sandy, Juney, and Vicki followed Dolores example and laid powerful slams directly across Chloe's bucking ass while the audience cheered them on.

Candi paused to rub her hand lightly across Chloe's now red and blistered skin. "Oh," she said with mock surprise, "you are finally showing some heat on stage. Maybe you will get it right eventually, honey."

Following that, she swung the paddle five times very rapidly. The first swat was at the very top of Chloe's ass, almost on her back. Each swat moved downward slightly so that the last one was directly over where the curve of Chloe's ass merged into her legs. Candi's light laughter as she walked back to her seat was lost under the screams and sobs as Chloe's mind-- and body-- processed the pain which she had just endured.

The two men who had set up the padded beam returned to the stage and released Chloe from her restraints. They then lifted her and more or less dragged her back to her chair. One of them was carrying several black leather straps which they used to strap her into the chair. One strap went around her chest, holding it tight against the back. Another went over her waist holding her swollen butt firmly against the seat. Two more were used to strap her wrists in place and another two were placed just below her elbows so that her forearms were held tightly to the arms of the chair. Four straps were used in a similar fashion to hold her calves tight against the legs of the chair. A final strap was used to hold her head firmly against the top of the seat back.

As the men were strapping Chloe in place, the airman leaned in close to Maria. "Do you know why they are willing to risk so much by taking part in this contest?" the airman asked softly.

"No," answered Maria. "I guess they are more desperate than I am."

"They sold themselves to the Devil many, many years ago," the airman said. He had returned to the totally flat voice from earlier. "They know that this Halloween marks their time of reckoning. The Devil is to claim them tonight. This contest was their only chance that they might escape their fate."

Maria thought for a moment and was going to ask the airman to explain further, but Hector's voice interrupted her as he cried out to the crowd, "Are you all having a Hell of a Time?"

A thunderous "Hell, yes!" answered him.

"Then let's continue our contest!" he screamed back. Lowering his voice and leaning toward the crowd he looked from side to side and then said, "I think it's time to lock the doors and shut off the outside lights." There was a loud click as the front doors electronically closed and the glare of neon which had been coloring the few windows disappeared.

"Don't worry," he said in an attempt at a soothing tone of voice. "If anything happens, you can still get out, but no one is going to be coming in and stopping our Halloween contests."

The crowd cheered in response.

Maria whispered softly, "It's this way every Halloween. They lock everything up and make it look like we're closed so they can go full illegal on stage."

"That's not the only reason," the airman replied softly.

"So..." yelled Hector, "now that we are alone, shall we find out which of our young ladies is the best-- or more importantly, the worst-- cocksucker?"

Again the crowd screamed back, "Hell, Yes!"

Hector smiled out at the crowd and said, "You are my favorite devils to be. And all of you will definitely have a real Hell of a Time soon." He then laughed very loudly and added, "... very soon."

If anyone outside the club had heard the laugh, they would have thought it was the beginning of a grade Z horror movie. The people in the crowd, however, responded with cheers, whistles, and foot stomping.

As the deafening noise slowly died down, five naked men walked onto the stage. Two of the men would most likely be classified as brown. One was obviously from the Middle East while the other was most likely from the Indian subcontinent. The third man was jet black. His skin was oiled and reflected the lights as he walked. The fourth seemed to have olive skin with almost red overtones. And the fifth was a rather pale blond. All were very well endowed.

They walked to stage center and stood facing the audience while standing about half-way back on the stage.

Hector turned to face the women sitting on the stage. "Ladies," he exclaimed loudly, "you may pick the prick you are going to suck." He laughed softly as he added, "... but choose wisely."

Dolores, Sandy, Juney, Vicki, and Candi got up from their chairs and walked over to stand in front of the men. Despite what Hector had said, they lined up as they were in front of the five men.

"No hands," Hector said loudly. "You can use only your mouth and your tongue."

The five women sank to their knees.

"Speed is not the only thing that matters here," he continued. "When you finish, you will return to your chair. After everyone is finished, the judges will vote."

He laughed his evil laugh and added, "Of course, the last one to bring off her volunteer had better be ready for some fireworks." After another loud laugh he finished with, "... because unless you do something really spectacular, you are going to be the judges' favorite."

The five women leaned forward and pulled the pricks into their mouths. Soon their heads were bobbing and soft slurping noises filled the club.

Either Sandy was a really excellent cock sucker or the man she chose had a hair trigger. In either case, just a few moments after they began, he gave a loud groan and bent over slightly.

Sandy continued sucking on his cock for a just almost a full minute and then stood and walked over to where Hector was standing holding a martini glass. She bent her head and allowed her mouthful of cum to slide down into the glass.

After a short while, both Dolores and Vicki did the same thing.

There was a much longer pause before the man Juney was sucking gave a loud groan and spurted into her mouth. The glass was about half full after she spit the spunk from her mouth and returned to her seat.

Candi continued to suck and slurp for several more minutes. The man was groaning loudly and was obviously greatly enjoying what she was doing, but he had not yet popped. Finally, with almost a shriek, he erupted into her mouth.

Candi's cheeks bulged and her eyes opened wide as he thrust several times and continued to pump jism into her mouth. Finally he gave a deep sigh and placed his hands on the top of her head.

She waited until he had stopped patting her before she rose and walked over to Hector. When she bent over and opened her mouth, the liquid overflowed the glass in Hector's hand.

The crowd responded with shouts and applause. Hector gave a signal of some sort and a scantily clad woman rushed onto the stage carrying a serving tray. He set the glass on the tray and wiped his hands on the towel which hung from her arm.

Turning to the judges, he called out, "Are you ready to vote?"

The grunts from the table evidently indicated yes because Hector walked over to stand behind the chairs where the women were seated and yelled loudly, "Then... vote!"

Both Juney and Candi cried out as two lights flashed on their chairs. Dolores also yelped as one light lit on hers. A moment later she yelped again as a second light came on. Chloe screamed loudly as all six lights flashed on her chair.

"We seem to have a tie," Hector said loudly.

The gruff voice from the judges' table again called out, "I meant to vote for Juney. I think quality is more important than speed." He seemed to mutter to himself for a moment before saying aloud, "These damn buttons are confusing."

Hector looked angry, but said very quietly, "I guess we will just have to have a re-vote. Judges, set your votes."

He looked up and said angrily, "Someone help Harold with his keypad." After a short pause he once again said, "Vote... NOW!"

This time three lights lit on Juney's chair, two on Candi's and one on Dolores'. Again, all six lights lit on Chloe's chair. Both Juney and Chloe screamed loudly.

"Someone evidently doesn't like speed at all," Hector said with a chuckle. "And three of you think that Candi was a better cocksucker even though she brought off her man last."

He looked off stage and said loudly, "That means that Juney is our loser for this round."

Several men, dressed in black, ran onto the stage and secured Juney to her chair as they had done to Chloe earlier. Hector slowly walked over to stand in front of her and signaled for the waitress with the tray to join him.

He picked up the slimy martini glass from the tray and held it in front of Juney's face. "Open wide," he said cheerfully. Then he added in a much more gruff voice, "Don't make me resort to a spacer gag."

Juney dutifully opened her mouth and Hector poured the vile drink down her throat. He then turned to the crowd and asked, "Do you think she's had enough?"

The crowd roared back, "Hell, NO!"

"I didn't think so," he responded with a chuckle.

The scantily-clad waitress reappeared with her tray. This time, sitting on the tray was a very large snifter filled with cum. Hector smiled out at the crowd and said, "Thank you to all the volunteers who contributed to tonight's program."

He then tipped the contents of the glass into Juney's very unwilling mouth.

After Hector walked back to the center of the stage, one of the men who had bound Juney to the chair returned with a wide strap which he used to pull her head tight against the high back of the chair. She was now totally bound exactly as Chloe was.

"Lets remind our audience who our losers are so far," Hector said with a laugh. All six lights flashed brightly for several seconds on Chloe's and Juney's chairs.

As their screams-- and the applause from the audience-- slowly faded. The airman pulled a cigarette from one of his pockets and lit it. Marie started to say something about no smoking in the club, but then she realized that many of the customers tonight were openly smoking at their tables.

He blew smoke toward the stage. "Have you noticed that the regular dancers aren't here tonight?" He paused, pointed with his cigarette toward the bar, and said "That's not the regular bar crew either, is it?"

"I guess not," Marie answered as she looked around. Until the airman had pointed it out, she hadn't noticed that she didn't recognize any of the other staff working the party.