Collected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my breasts in my hands and pushed them together of a moment. Then I quickly removed my panties revealing my unshaven but neatly trimmed, pubic hair.

I climbed on the bed beside him, pushed him on his back and began to fondle his testicles and very hard erection. I kissed the head of his cock gently once and then again more forcefully. I sucked on the very tip and then more as I slipped it into my mouth. When I felt him touch my hair I said, "I said no touching."

He withdrew quickly and I focused on stroking his shaft, hefting his balls and sucking. It was obvious he wasn't going to last very long with all the attention. I backed off. He looked disappointed until I straddled his hips. Using one hand to guide him, I lowered myself onto his erection and let it slip inside me. I settled down until he was in a deep as he could go. I put my hands on his chest and said, "You can touch me now."

He grabbed my hips to guide me almost before I completed the sentence. I sat more erect, took his hands in mine and slid them up my body until they were on my breasts. He squeezed my tits like a dying man grabbing a life preserver. The slight pain increased my focus and I began to pump up and down on him rapidly. He lasted less than three minutes. When he came, he grunted and thrust his hips up against me. I moaned with my own orgasm and settled down on him, eventually falling alongside him.

I wiggled up until I could put my head on his chest and used my left hand to toy with his limp dick. He ran his fingers through my hair and said, "I'm sorry,"

"For what?" I asked.

"For being so fast."

"Ronnie," I said, "no need to apologize or be embarrassed. I'm not in a hurry and don't suppose you are either. There's plenty of time. So, focus on recovering and we'll try something different."

I turned around, spread my legs and began to suck on his cock again. He got the message and buried his face in my pussy. He wasn't an expert but, with some suggestions from me, he managed to cause a mind-blowing orgasm using just his tongue and lips in the right places.

He recovered quickly. Young men are considerate that way.

When I recovered, I turned around, lay on my back and pulled him on top of me. He reacted and within seconds, he was deep inside of me again. I lifted my legs and he grabbed my feet with both hands and pushed hard against me. His restorative powers and his endurance were incredible. After ten or fifteen minutes, I was exhausted. I had cum twice and was on the verge of asking him to stop when he came inside me again.

Over the next three hours, we managed a half dozen positions and more orgasms than I could remember. Ronnie had at least eight, which astounded me.

Later, we sat on the sofa, showered and fully dressed and talked. Ron expressed his gratitude, and maybe a little pride, in our encounter. I agreed and told him I was beyond satisfied. Our conversation ebbed. He eventually asked if he could see me again. I told him we met by chance and we may meet again that way but I wasn't looking for a committed relationship.

"However," I said, "there is something you can do for me."

"Of course. What is it?"

"Can I take your picture?"