Collecting The Rent

Story Info
Claire's behavour gets more outrageous.
2.3k words
4.03
86.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and I own a small house that we rent out to a couple of university students. Once a month we collect the rent. Claire said she would pick up the rent after work.

When she arrived at the house she let herself in and picked up the cheques off the table. While she was there she decided to check everything was in order, so she looked around the rooms. In one of the bedrooms she noticed some porn magazines left lying on the bed. She soon became engrossed in the pictures of couples fucking and sucking.

At that point the front door opened. Claire put the magazines back and waited, wondering what to do. The door opened and in walked Simon one of the students.

"Oh hello Simon, just came to collect the rent and check everything was ok. I like your bedtime reading," she added cheekily. Simon blushed.

"Oh don't be shy, I like reading magazines like this too." Claire sat on the edge of the bed and opened one of the magazines to a page of a blonde in sexy underwear with her legs spread. She crossed her legs. Simon was speechless. Here was his landlady reading a porn magazine on his bed and to top it off she looked incredibly sexy in her business suit and heels. By crossing her legs Claire was showing him the dark band of her stocking tops.

"You do photography don't you? Do you ever take photos like this?" she joked, showing him the magazine.

"I wish," replied Simon.

"I'd love to do a glamour photo shoot," continued Claire, "I'm sure my husband would appreciate it."

"Well if you want some photos taken, I can do that for you," blurted Simon.

Claire looked at him mischievously. "Well you set your equipment up and I'll just carry on reading this."

While Simon set up the camera equipment, Claire crossed and uncrossed her legs, knowing the sound of nylon would drive him crazy as her skirt rode higher and higher. By the time he was ready, Claire's suspender straps were on full display, tugging at the top of her stockings.

For the first few shots, Simon concentrated on her legs, shiny in the black nylon and ending at those wicked stilettos that she loved to wear to work. Claire put down the magazine and unbuttoned her suit jacket. She slipped it off to reveal a white blouse, through which you could see her black lacy bra. She picked up the magazine and continued to read a letter about a wife fucking a handyman.

"Do you think these stories are true?" she asked Simon.

"Which ones?"

"The ones about wives fucking around behind hubby's back. This letter here says she fucks the handyman every day as soon as her husband's gone off to work. It says she puts on a slutty outfit for him and waits on her bed, legs open." Claire started to unbutton her blouse. "Do you like the slutwife stories Simon?"

"Well, yeah, they turn me on," he admitted.

"I'll bet you wank over them, don't you?" she teased. "Do you fantasize about fucking a horny wife while her hubby's at work? Making her spread her legs for your hard cock. Making her dress up for you. I wonder what dirty things you'd make a married woman do? Anyway enough of that, you must tell me what poses you want," she insisted.

"How about putting the magazine down and leaning back?" Simon suggested. Claire leant back, pushing her chest out so that her breasts stretched the fabric of her blouse. She uncrossed her legs and kept them part way open, giving him a tantalizing view between her legs. Simon snapped away, moving around her. Claire sat up and ran her hands over her breasts and parted her legs further. Simon became bolder and knelt down to photograph between her legs.

"Do you like my knickers?" she asked coyly.

"They're very sexy," admitted Simon.

"I've lost count of the number of men who have tried to peek up my skirt," Claire continued. "I suppose I ask for it wearing such short skirts. She lifted her skirt to give him a better view. There was no mistaking the view of her pussy lips with the trimmed hair through the black mesh of her knickers.

"They make me feel ever so naughty," she whispered.

"Isn't your husband going to go mad?" asked Simon.

"How's he going to find out," she answered, "unless I tell him. Besides I'm only posing for the camera. Where's the harm in that?" She giggled. By now she had unbuttoned her blouse all the way and shrugged it off her shoulders. Her tits strained under her lacy bra. Claire cupped them and pouted at the camera. She then lifted her arse off the bed and pulled her skirt up around her waist. She was now exposing herself to this young man through nothing more than flimsy black lace. It was making her very wet. She spread her legs and ran her red painted finger nails over the suspender straps.

"Do you like my underwear? Some men think it's slutty. I always wear stockings and suspenders, I love the thrill. Knowing men can catch glimpses when I cross my legs or bend over. It's amazing how you guys become gibbering wrecks just for a pair of legs in stockings."

"So why do you wear your knickers outside your suspender belt?" Simon dared to ask.

"Don't you think that's a silly question," Claire answered and she lifted her arse off the bed to slowly peel her knickers down. She didn't stop until they were around her ankles.

"Keep snapping honey, we said we were going to do glamour shots."

Claire kept her legs open, exposing her pussy to this young man. She caressed her tits before pulling the cups of her bra down. She rolled her nipples in her fingers, tweaking them to make them erect.

"Your tits are fantastic," Simon said.

"Thank you. These beauties also get me in trouble, especially when I go out with the girls. By the end of the evening I've lost count of the number of men who have touched them up, fondled with my suspender straps, pulled my skirt up. My knickers usually end up wedged in my crack."

"And your hubby doesn't mind?" asked Simon amazed.

"No, not really, in fact it turns him on. He likes the idea of his wife going out in cock teasing clothes, being fingered in night clubs, having a snog on the dance floor, feeling their hard cocks through their trousers. He loves it if I tell him I've sucked a guy off in the toilets." Claire grinned.

"Do you really do that?" Simon asked.

"Ah, that would be telling," replied Claire. "Now take some pictures of my arse."

She turned over and got onto all fours. She arched her back and stuck her arse out. Simon took photos of her holes, her nyloned legs, her knickers stretched between her ankles, her stilettos hanging off the end of the bed, her dangling tits. She looked over her shoulder and pouted again at the camera.

"Look good?" she asked.

"Incredible," he answered.

"So you must have a girlfriend?" Claire asked.

"Well actually she's a bit mad at me at the moment." Simon paused. "I bought some toys and she went a bit beserk. Said I was a pervert and that no way could they fit into her pussy."

"Show me," ordered Claire. Simon fetched a bag from the cupboard and handed it to Claire. Lying on her back now she pulled out a long jelly vibrator and a black dildo. Both were a good 9 inches in length.

"You dirty bastard, you wanted her to shove these up her cunt?" Without waiting for an answer Claire took them in both hands and rubbed them over her tits.

"How about we switch from glamour shots to porno shots, Simon? Tell me what to do." Claire slid the vibrator over her body down between her legs.

"I want to see you fuck yourself with that thing," he said, plucking up more courage. "Spread your legs and ram it up your cunt. I want you to act like a total tart."

"Ooh yeah, honey, I'll do that for you," Claire replied and she spread her legs wide open. "I'm gonna fuck your dirty toy up my pussy, my nasty, married, dripping pussy."

She slid the vibrator into the entrance of her pussy and moaned out loud as she turned it on.

"Go on you sexy bitch, all the way in, show me you can take it all," Simon ordered.

"Well let me prove your girlfriend wrong," said Claire and she gripped the base and smoothly slid the rest in. She twisted it around before beginning to pump it in and out of her cunt. The vibrator sucked her pussy lips in and out as she masturbated.

Simon snapped away. "Oh yeah babe, that looks good."

Claire brought the dildo down to her pussy and teased it over her clit. This sent her over the edge and she started to buck on the bed, crying out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

When she calmed down, Claire pulled the vibrator from her pussy and replaced it with the black dildo. She then lifted her legs into the air and began to tease the vibrator over her arsehole.

"Shall we prove your girlfriend totally wrong? Come and help me slide this up my arse." Simon was on the bed in seconds rubbing his hands over Claire's arse cheeks. He pulled them apart, allowing her to insert the head of the vibrator into her back passage.

"Fancy a lick naughty boy? Lick my arse while I fuck it."

Simon wasted no time in slobbering around the shaft of the vibrator as Claire slid it deeper into her arse. The sensation of her cunt stuffed with black dildo, her arse vibrating with the jelly dong and this young man licking her stretched back entrance was driving Claire insane. Simon spat on her arse.

"Yeah, honey, spit on my nasty arse, make it slick." Simon spat until his mouth was dry. He then took hold of the black dildo and slowly pulled it out of Claire's pussy.

"What are you doing?" she panted.

"I'm going to fuck you," Simon answered.

"Oh you are you? You want to fuck your landlord's wife? Has my slutty underwear and behaviour got to you? That would be cheating if I let you fuck your cock up my pussy."

"Yeah but I wouldn't be the first, would I?"

"Afraid not darling. Come on then you cocky stud, stick it where all the others have been. Give me yet another cock in my married pussy."

Simon leant forward and slipped his cock into Claire's slippery snatch. He played around, withdrawing it slowly and feeding it in all the way to the base, before he took up a fast pace, slamming into her. Claire ran her hands over his back urging him on,

"Ah yeah, that's good honey, ram your cock up my pussy." She grabbed hold of her heels and pulled them up, forcing her legs wide open and allowing Simon to fuck her even deeper.

"Go on babe, fuck it right in, fill my fuck tunnel, fuck me stud, you can do what you like."

Simon pushed her heels back further till Claire was almost doubled as his cock pistoned in and out. He leant forward and slid his tongue over Claire's dark lipstick. They were soon licking each other's mouths, panting and groaning as the fucking became frenzied.

"Oh fuck you're good," moaned Claire. "Do you fuck your girlfriend like this?"

"Not a chance," replied Simon. "Your naughty behaviour has got me so randy, I can't help myself. Get on all fours, I want to mount you."

Claire knelt on the bed. She wiggled her arse at Simon, gyrating her hips seductively. Her arse was perfect framed in its suspender belt and the stocking tops pulled taut. She still had the vibrator wedged in her back passage.

"Come on loverboy, fuck me doggie style."

Simon slid in, causing Claire to groan. Grabbing hold of her hips he shafted her hard.

"God, I want more like you," Claire teased.

"That can be arranged," replied Simon as he pulled her onto his cock so that Claire was doing the fucking. "In fact there's a party here this Saturday. Come along."

"Ooh baby, I can't. If I came to your naughty party you and your friends would want to fuck me," she said innocently.

"Just imagine, all the cock you could handle," he said, emphasizing each word by thrusting the entire length of his cock into her."

"I'll think about it, now fuck me harder" Claire panted.

Simon groaned. This lewd wife with her clenching pussy was tipping him over the edge.

"I'm going to come babe," he gasped.

"On my face," Claire ordered. Simon withdrew and stood at the edge of the bed fisting his cock. Claire sat on the edge and took over , one hand pumping his shaft while she stroked his balls with her red finger nails.

"Now isn't this better than some mucky mag? I'll bet this is the best fuck you've had in ages and you get to spunk in my mouth," cooed Claire.

"Oh fuck, yeah," cried Simon and spunked his load on her face. The first couple of spurts splashed on her cheeks before Claire could open her mouth and direct the rest into her mouth. She milked his cock dry and swallowed his come down and then licked his helmet of the remaining dribbles.

How do I know all this? Because Claire recounted it all to me that evening, flat on her back, heels in the air while I licked her pussy flaps.

"So are you going to the party?" I asked.

"What do you think," Claire replied.