Collections

Story Info
Tough guy gets Dommed!
838 words
3.44
17.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week C. K. and Dick didn't pay their bill on time. A rough visit from me and a hard fuck for the woman who ran the business I thought she'd learned her lesson. I don't let my clients get delinquent and she had been pushing my patience.

One week later, I wait till 5:15. The other employees have left for the day and I slip into her department and look for her office. I see the light is on and I wonder if I'm expected. Striding confidently toward the open door I pause when I see her sitting naked in her chair, a cocktail in her right hand and a gun in her left.

"You weren't very polite last week. Where I come from, I want dinner if I'm going to get fucked. It is the polite thing, don't you agree?"

I can only nod in dumb surprise.

"Now, since you're inbred and a philistine, let me show you how this is supposed to go. Strip and let me serve you dinner. That's right. Show me that firm ass of yours. You have legs made for a kilt. Too bad man-skirts went out with the enlightenment. Mmmmm."

Her forceful voice has evoked a response. My cock twitches, bouncing up in excitement. I see her tongue lick her lips and her eyes wander down my chest, watching the twitching dick with a smile.

"Now, as I said, dinner first." She spread her legs and pointed the gun toward her smooth pussy. "Eat my cunt you piece of shit."

I drop to my knees and begin kissing her thighs and around her pubic area, but am quickly stopped, the steel gun barrel on my head.

"Is that what I said? Do you have a hearing problem? I said eat my CUNT. Not my legs. Not play kissy poo with my girly areas. Do what your told or I won't worry about paying your bills ever again!"

I slide my tongue deep between her pussy lips, the full day of an office upon them. Sweaty, sticky, pungent. I spread her lips and buried my tongue inside her cunny, fucking her with my tongue, in and out of that delicious hole. The darkness of downtown begins to descend and I can see shadows lit in offices across the street. I wonder how many people are watching this office. She scoots so her ass is further down and pulls her legs up, giving me easier access to her pussy and ass. I flick my tongue across the darker, tighter hole and press my thumb against her clit. The moans begin and I see her drop the gun on the desk.

Her hand grabs my hair and pulls my mouth back to your pussy. "You can eat my ass later, right now I need to cum. Suck on that clit for me."

I press my mouth to her clit as the phone rings. You answer, "C. K. and Dick, this is CK speaking." My mouth bobs on her clit like a little cock, sucking it in and tasting the sweet pussy juices that are beginning to flow. I slide two fingers inside her pussy and curl them inside, putting pressure on her g-spot and combining the internal and external pressure on the same precious point. "Yes, honey, he's right here being a good boy. Atoning for his sins. Yes! Indeed. Are you enjoying the show?" Then she holds the phone against her bare breast and whispers, "He's at Target Corporate, their offices are directly across the street. He says he and his boss are enjoying the show! So you better keep up the good work." She pushes "Speaker" and hangs up.

What I can only imagine to be her husband's voice interrupts her moans, "Cum for me, baby! Hey you fucking cunt licker! You better make my wife cum!"

Her hand presses my head deeper against her pussy and I'm finding it difficult to breathe. her breaths are getting shorter and her breasts are bobbing, turning pink. Her right hand drops the drink, reaching for her breast, squeezing the nipple. The glass breaks on the floor. Moans turn to screams, juices fill my mouth, and like a tornado, her orgasms explode into the room, filling the empty offices with noise, pleasure, and sweat.

In the silence that followed, we both can hear someone masturbating on the other end. In your ecstasy I stand, tracing a finger along through the wet sop between her legs with my right hand, discretely grabbing the gun with my left. "Which one of you is jerking off over there?" I inquire.

"Um, both of us."

This dark, brazen woman looks at me, back at the phone, then a smile forms on her lips while she spots the gun in my hand in the semi-darkness. "He's got the gun and says he's going to shoot me unless we can watch you two suck each other off. Turn on the lights. It's your turn to put on a show."