Collective Unconscious

Story Info
A man finds his reluctant love.
1.3k words
3.96
40.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leeyza
Leeyza
3 Followers

Part One

Once upon a time there was a Papi and his Baby. At this time, however, she did not know that she was to be his Baby, but he was certain that he was going to be her Papi. They had met months before, at a house party on campus. In retrospect she would barely remember the incident, but it would be a night that would incite a whirlwind of change that could completely rewrite the entire course of their lives. She had been talking with friends when he walked in. He hadn't even really wanted to go; he had long lost interest in these kinds of gatherings. He had many friends whom he enjoyed spending time, but the girls he seemed to meet at these kind of things were always the same – vapid, shallow, and focused the most uninteresting topics and even then they only discussed what was on the surface. They never focused on the beauty of the world or the deep eccentricities of the people around them. No one seemed to understand these things and for this reason he had given up on finding a partner for himself. There had been girls who sparked his interest momentarily, but those where few and far between and he always quickly realized that they would never satisfy what he yearned for in another. He didn't even notice her at first because of the wall he had built up around himself but as he stood with his friends behind her, he overheard her discussing her school work. Although he was instantaneously intrigued, he would not be able to recall what that conversation had been about years later when the question arose. He was transported by her voice, by her thoughts and ideas, her intelligence and reasoning. It was then that he knew. He knew by the sparkle in her eyes that she wanted – needed – to be his baby. When she smiled he could glimpse into the depths of her soul and there he found what he had always been looking for and never thought he could have. From that moment on she was his Baby, whether she knew it or not.

He made his plans immediately, he had just graduated and had the luck to land the job of his dreams. He worked harder then ever and added abundantly to his already sizable savings. He needed a house if his Baby was going to come home. Soon he had enough money, he chose a house in the country, surrounded only by woods and accessed by a long winding dirt road. He had the construction team work as fast as they could to finish the final preparations but it was not finished fast enough, he NEEDED to see his Baby, needed to act as her Papi and teach her to be the good girl he knew she could be.

Part Two

Baby was alone in her apartment that night. Her day had been very bad, she had two exams and had been studying late the night before. All she wanted to do was shower her weary body and lay in her cozy bed to sleep. She stepped out of her clothes and into the steaming shower. Her head was under the running faucet water when he entered the room, she never heard him coming. Suddenly her hands where no longer running through her soapy hair but where tightly gripped by his gloved fingers as he forced them up and chained them to the head of the faucet in one incredibly swift and smooth motion. Her fear was instantaneous. It began with the jolt of shock the shook her body when she first felt his hands on her. Then the slow, sinking realization of her situation set in and her panic began to rise, choking the air from her throat and leaving her legs paralyzed and weak.

He slowly stroked a strain of her damp hair as he said, "Hello Baby, you knew Papi would come for you." The sound of his voice terrified her further, but broke her spell of silence and stillness. She began to twist around to try and fight him, to scream but his hands were faster. He placed one hand over her mouth and used his other to push her body against his.

"Shhh. Baby." He said, "If you scream Papi will have to gag you. You don't want Papi to do that, it isn't safe with all of the water around, you might choke."

She wanted to fight him with every muscle in her body, but she knew that he was right and she couldn't imagine trying to breath past a gag when she could barely get enough oxygen in her terrified body. As she slowly lifted her head from the stream of water she saw reflection of his mask and the black outline of his clothes in the shiny metal fixtures of the bathtub. She did not look for long, however, before he pulled a blindfold tightly over her eyes. Although the world was dark she was keenly aware of all that occurred in that little bathroom. She felt him shutter in anticipation as he slid his gloves off and drew one cool hand over her back and around to her belly. She tried not to gasp as he grazed the sensitive tissue of the bottom of her breasts and slithered his hands up and around so he was gripping both of them firmly. It felt like hours before he was done exploring every part of her body with his hands. She was glad she was blindfolded, because she could feel her nipples remain hard and excited as he moved his hands all over her over and over again. Finally, she felt a small reprieve from his instant and unwelcomed touches and felt a moment of relief, but then she realized that he had only removed his hands momentarily in order to unfasten his belt. His movements were strong and sure. He slowly pushed the head of his dick into her entrance and slid it back and forth, enjoying the wetness that she hoped came from the shower and he hoped came from her.

"Take a deep breath Baby." He said, "It will only hurt for a minute, but then it will feel really good. You have to trust your Papi, you have to relax. Now, take a deep breath."

She knew she should be she refused to, hoping that by not breathing at all she could someone stop the thrust she knew was inevitable.

"Papi said to breath, Baby." He stated harshly as he grabbed a handful of her hair. As she screamed from the shock of his sudden movement and the forcefulness of his hair pulling, he slid into her warm body.

She cried as he slammed into her over and over again. The tears mixed with the water of the shower and she cried, groaned, and begged for him to stop, continually interrupted by the air escaping her lungs when he crashed into her. He was kind and allowed her to vent her frustrations, only once did he ask her to remember his promise about her keeping quiet.

"Careful Baby," he said,, "Remember what Papi said about good Babies keeping quiet, we don't want a gag now do we?"

All this time she was angry, hateful, and humiliated at his domination of her, but she still felt like she knew him somehow. She felt his passion, his intensity, and eyes boring into her from behind his mask. Finally, she felt his thrusts become harder and deeper and knew that he was going to come.

"Please don't come inside me!" Baby begged her Papi.

"Okay, Baby, because you asked so nicely"

She felt him pull out and heard his moans as something hot spurted unto her back and then slid down her body and down the drain.

After he had finished, he unchained her hands from the showerhead, but kept down by her sides. He dried her heaving, breathless body and carried her to her bed, where he gently tucked her in and turned off the light.

"I will be ready for you soon, Baby." He said simply as he left. Just as no one had seen him enter, no one saw him leave.

Leeyza
Leeyza
3 Followers