Colleen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Fuck!" I screamed as her hand increased it's tempo. "Oh, shit! Fuck! I'm building! Get ready. Oh shiiiit! Fuck! I'm cummmmmmming!" I let loose a torrent of cum, more than I would have expected given my fun with Colleen in the video booth just a couple of hours earlier. "Oh, shit! You are very good at that. Very good."

She slowed her tempo without releasing my cock. I was surprised when she allowed her mouth to go slack around my cock but kept my cock between her lips. She had been well trained as to how a man's cock can become excruciatingly sensitive after cumming, and she lightened the contact just enough to allow me to cum down from my orgasm without having to pull my cock out of her mouth.

She collapsed beside me and we caught our breath for a few minutes. As I was recovering, I remembered that this act still had one more scene to play out, and amazingly my cock actually twitched at the thought of going down on her. She was still laying there with her eyes closed when I shifted position and started tonguing her nipples.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "That feels nice."

I licked and tongued her nipples moving back and forth giving them my full attention for a minute or two. Her breath was quickening once again proving that her nipples were very sensitive just as I had surmised earlier. Her arousal continued to build. I then took one of her nipples between my lips and started nibbling on it lightly with my teeth.

"Oh, god, yes, don't stop!" she moaned.

I continued to nibble on her tits, feeling them get even harder. As I played with her nipples, I slid my hand between her thighs. She quickly spread them wide giving me full access to her pussy. Her labia were very swollen and open and my fingers were coated instantly with her juices. I teased her clit, sending a ripple of excitement through her body. I then slid two fingers into her pussy as my thumb continued to massage her hard clit. I pushed in deeply and found her g-spot almost instantly.

"Fuck, that's it," she said. "Oh! Yes, touch me there. Oh, god, yes!"

It was clear she was on the verge of another orgasm, so I decided to give her what she was asking for. As I continued to finger her g-spot and massage her clit, I slid my mouth lower on her body, tonguing my way across her abdomen. I stopped for a few seconds and toyed with her belly button. But she was having none of that, as she put her hand on my head and pushed me lower; not letting up until my tongue replaced my thumb on her clit. I adjusted my position so that I could tongue her clit and pussy lips while my fingers still pushed in and out of her pussy. I then slid another finger into her pussy, causing juices to squeeze out. She tasted delightful as I sucked her juices up as fast as I could. But the juices kept flowing and seeped down into the crack of her ass. I continued tonguing her clit as I pulled my fingers out and slid them further down and started teasing her asshole.

She moaned eagerly, egging me on. Listening carefully to her moans, I started pushing my finger into her ass.

"Oh, yeah," she said, as if reading my mind as to whether or not she enjoyed it. "Push it in."

I did as she asked, sliding one finger deep into her ass, while I reinserted two fingers back into her pussy. All this time, my tongue was continuing its labor of love at her clit. Within seconds I had her squirming and writhing in an orgasm, forcing even more juices from her love canal. I didn't stop there, wanting to see how long she could keep it up. I was not disappointed as her orgasm continued with wave after wave of moans and groans, one orgasm cumming after another. I decided to take it one step further and inserted another finger up her ass, causing her to scream with a final orgasmic spasm before she finally pulled me away, begging me to stop.

I did as she asked, but only after one more lick of her clit and a full tongue swipe across her pussy lips sucking in as much pussy juice as I could.

Once again we lay there for a few minute catching our breath.

She finally broke the silence. "Wow!" she said. "You are a fantastic lover. This has been a fantasy of mine forever. And the reality greatly exceeds my fantasy. I know I'll be masturbating to memories of tonight for years to cum."

"Me, too!"

We rolled together and kissed, sharing our juices, and tasting ourselves on each other's lips. She broke the kiss announcing that we had better get back to our friends.

When we returned to the table, Colleen immediately asked me where I had been. I leaned over and gave her a kiss, knowing that she would taste our juices as soon as our lips met.

As soon as she tasted our juices she jerked away and looked at me in disbelief. Before she asked, I told her, "Blondie and I have just had a hot session of oral sex. Mmmm, good!" She looked over at Blondie, who gave her a big smile, and Colleen smiled right back.

We took another toke, and sipped from our drinks for a few minutes. Eventually I got Colleen back out on the dance floor with me for another slow dance. She instantly snuggled up against me, causing my cock to harden yet again as my hands slid down over her ass cheeks. She moaned in my ear, whispering to me how horny she still was. I whispered back to her how horny I was as well. It was time to set the rules for the rest of the night. I told her that for the night her pussy was mine. She was not to allow anyone else to penetrate her pussy. Other than that she was free to do whatever she wanted as long as she told me about it immediately afterward. I further told her that I fully expected her to eat some pussy and give a blow job or two before we left the dance party.

As the song ended, I whispered one last command, "If I find out that anyone has gained access to your pussy, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master. I understand. Is there anyone in particular you want me to do?"

I smiled at her eagerness to please, and as I had already conjured up many images in my mind, it only took me a moment to answer. "Well, now that you ask, I'd like you to do everyone at our table. Can you do that?"

"Well, I'll certainly give it my best shot. But where do we do it?"

As we continued to dance, I told her about the cubes and what she had to do to gain entrance. She looked over behind the deejay table to find the doors and then nodded her understanding. She cooed into my ear, "This could be fun."

I cooed right back, "Oh, yeah, I think it will be."

12