Colleen Ch. 06

Story Info
I trade Collen for two girls.
8.3k words
4.58
26.2k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the continuation of an ongoing story about two work associates travelling to Amsterdam on business. The primary characters are real, but the story is total fantasy. It's best to start at the beginning. Enjoy, and send me your comments. Don't forget to vote.)

*

After recovering from our mini orgy in the cubes at the dance club, we returned to the table we had been sharing with the two Dutch couples. Both of us were exhausted, and I knew for sure that I was done for the night. We attempted to make our exit graciously, but the male table mate who had not yet enjoyed some time with Colleen complained quite vociferously.

Colleen smiled and looked to me for direction. I nodded, indicating she should give the young man some pleasure. Colleen got up from the table and took the guy by the hand. They immediately headed off to the cubes. Blondie got up as well, announcing to us that she wanted to play with them.

When Colleen returned to the table, she plopped back down on my lap and whispered in my ear. "Feel my pussy."

I did as she asked and found it to be filled with body fluids. Her thighs were caked with wet and dried cum. She had clearly been well fucked that evening. I asked her how she felt.

"Like a slut!" she answered. "And I love it. I have fantasized about being used like this, and the reality is exceeding the fantasy. Thank you."

Both of us were beat, so we headed back to the hotel. As much as I wanted more of Colleen, it was clear that we needed our rest, so we split, heading off to our separate rooms.

We met the next morning for breakfast. Since as our work assignment were completed, we had the next two days and nights to ourselves. We talked about the different sights to see, and I laid out an itinerary for the day including visits to the Van Gogh museum, the Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank's house, a canal tour of the city, a diamond shop, and many of the other sights in and around Amsterdam. And more sex planned for the evening, even though we made no mention of it.

In the early afternoon I received a text message from Odette' to call her when I had some privacy. A bit later, we stopped for a beer at one of the many sidewalk café's. While Colleen sipped a beer, I headed to the restroom and took the time to call Odette'. Apparently her mind had been working overtime since she had met Colleen, and she had an offer to make me. It seems she wanted trade Ilse' and Joanne for Colleen for the night. Then, the following evening, we would be invited to a party at her place. Odette' was very explicit in explaining that Ilse' and Joanne were willing to be my sex pets for the evening, if I could ensure that Colleen would be her pet for the night. It didn't take me long to realize that the two for one deal was a hell of a good deal, so I accepted. Odette' promised to send a limo over to the hotel about 7Pm with Ilse' and Joanne in it, and I could send it back with Colleen. I asked Odette' what she had in mind, and she explained that she had an important client in for the evening, and she intended to use Colleen as a model and for entertainment. And since the entertainment would be in her back room, Ilse', Joanne and I could watch if we chose to. But, the video feed would not be turned on before 10PM. She explained that Ilse' and Joanne wanted me to take them to a sex club as my toys, if I was willing. Silly question. Odette' then made her limo driver available to us after it delivered Colleen to her studio.

I returned to the table, finding that Colleen had ordered another round of beers for us. We sipped the beers for awhile watching as the world went by, making chit chat about Amsterdam and its many sights.

Eventually, she asked about our plans for the evening, "Oh, master, have you got plans for us tonight? I certainly hope so."

"Well, as a matter of fact, I do. Just to be sure, are you still willing to be my sex toy and do whatever I command?"

"Oh! Absolutely, master!" she answered with eagerness. "My pussy is already creaming with naughty thoughts of what might happen."

"Good! Then here's the plan. I have promised you to Odette' for the evening. In return, she is giving me Ilse' and Joanne for the evening. You are to do whatever she demands! Do you understand?"

The look on her face was one of disappointment, but she didn't argue. "Whatever you wish, master? But, I wanted more of you."

"And you will get more of me, but I am sure that Odette' has an evening in mind that you are unlikely to forget anytime soon, although I have no clue what she has in mind. But, I will eventually find out as I expect you to tell me about it in glorious naughty detail when we have time together. And I expect you to behave like a slut while you are with her. You are to do exactly as she says. If I hear otherwise, you will be punished"

"Yes, master. I will behave." And, with that, we dropped the conversation.

We finished our beers and spent the rest of the afternoon strolling and shopping our way through the downtown streets. We grabbed an early supper and made our way back to the hotel, where I had Colleen dress up in a harem girl outfit with diaphanous pantaloons that did nothing to hide her pussy, and a crop top that barely covered her breasts. Yielding to a bit of discretion I allowed her to put on a wrap around sarong for the trip to Odette's.

At 7:05PM, my room bell rang announcing the arrival of Ilse' and Joanne. I let them in, and with a peck on her cheek and a squeeze of her breast I sent Colleen off to Odette's. Once she had departed, I turned around to see Ilse' and Joanne. They were both dressed in classic student apparel with very tight short shorts and a tight tee shirt that let everyone know they were not wearing bras. Having already enjoyed the delights of Joanne's body, I turned my attention to Ilse. She was very petite, standing not more than 4' 8" and couldn't have weighed more than 95 pounds. Her hips flared a bit and her ass filled the tight shorts nicely. Her breasts were smallish, but the protruding nipples were larger than pencil erasers.

She saw me looking at her, and pulling her shirt off over her head, asked, "Do you like?"

"Oh, yeah!" I answered.

"Oh, good. And mom told me to tell you that we are here to do whatever you ask or tell us to do. We are willing to be your slaves for the evening. And we do love being sex slaves. Our safe word is 'robin,' but I seriously doubt that you will ever hear us say the word. Can we get stoned, sir?"

"Of course, but put your top back on! You will undress only when I say so. Do you understand?"

"Oh, yes sir. I am terribly sorry sir. Do I need to be punished?"

"Not this time, but any misbehavior by either of you will result in punishment. Clear?"

In unison, they responded, "Yes sir!"

We lit a joint and proceeded to let the excellent weed do its thing. As we quietly shared the joint, I looked through the bag of things that the girls had brought with them. It contained a couple of different outfits for each of them, some toys and lubes, and more bondage gear. I asked if it was okay for any of the outfits to get ripped or damaged. They assured me that since Odette ran a fashion boutique, I could do anything I wanted to the clothes, or anything else they brought for that matter.

I contemplated my plan for the evening as we finished the first joint and started the second. I then asked them if they had any idea what Odette had planned for Colleen for the evening. They giggled, and Joann explained, "Well, her entertainment evenings are never quite the same. But I can assure you that Colleen will be well fucked, and will undoubtedly enjoy it. I certainly did."

"She used you as a model and entertainer?"

"Yeah, but once only as an entertainer, for the thrill of it. I model for her regularly."

"And you?" I asked, directing my question to Ilse'.

"Oh, yeah. She made me fuck five women." The smile on her face indicated that this was not bad duty.

"Wow. That had to have been hot!"

"Yeah. It was!"

"So, what's the difference between being a model and being an entertainer?"

Ilse' answered for them. "As a model, usually all we do is model the clothes and lingerie."

Joanne added, "And it usually involves us masturbating or doing something to show hot the clothing and lingerie can be."

"When we entertain, the sex is far more intense and wild. Some of her clients have some very eclectic tastes, and they always go home happy."

"Who does she normally use for entertainment?"

"Oh, she has a couple of professional girls who are absolutely gorgeous and very good at what they do," Ilse answered.

Joanne added, "And a couple of well hung hunks for her female clients, as well. You will probably meet some of them tomorrow night at the party."

"Does your mom participate in these sessions?"

"Occasionally, but usually she watches. Then she either masturbates or has one of us satisfy her desires."

"Hmmm," I muttered, wondering what Odette had in mind for Colleen.

By the time we had finished the second joint we all had a pretty good buzz on. I asked them about the sex club they wanted to go to. They explained that it was a private club, and participation was by invitation only. This wasn't a problem as they had an invitation with them. The club didn't have its own venue, but often rented out one or two floors of a hotel in town. For the party that evening the event was being held at a small hotel a few blocks away. The club had reserved the entire hotel for the evening. Serendipitously, the theme for the evening, according to the invitation was "Female Sex Toys."

One thing was nagging at me. Based on my experience with American swing clubs, action didn't get started until later in the evening, and if that was any guide, we couldn't do the club and watch Colleen's submission to Odettte'. When I raised this issue, the girls laughed. They reminded me to look at the times the club party was starting. I reread the details in the invitation and realized that the party had started at about 2PM in the afternoon. My quizzical look elicited an explanation from Ilse'.

"With the party officially starting at 2PM, the sex will be in full swing by about 2:30," Ilse' explained. "And it will be going full blast until at least 6AM. These are ongoing parties, where people drop in for awhile and then leave. So, we can go for a couple of hours and then return here to watch Mom and Colleen."

The invitation had also included a set of behavior guidelines which I discovered was somewhat different than an American swing club. While swinging occurred regularly, this club was really more of an exhibitionism club for couples, or whatever to have sex with an audience. Guest couples or threesomes, or whatever would be assigned a room based on their stated desires upon arrival. Each room focused on a sexual theme or fetish and came equipped with various toys appropriate to the theme and the TV had a selection of pornos of various genres. They could do whatever they wanted in the room, but the door must remain open. Other guests could roam the halls when they weren't playing and could enter any room and watch the action. As to inter-couple sex, it could only happen with permission. But unlike an American swing club, one didn't ask the desired play partner, one asked her/his master, depending on the theme for the night. So, for tonight, anyone who wanted to play with either Ilse' or Joanne would have to ask my permission, not theirs.

Not that we needed it, but we shared another joint before we headed over to the club. I selected slutty outfits for them to wear. I had Joann wear a sheer neck to toe catsuit that did absolutely nothing to cover anything. Interestingly it did not have the usual openings in the usual places. When I asked her about it, Ilse' explained that it was by design, allowing either the master or the wearer to enjoy the pleasure of ripping the seams for access. She pointed out how the appropriate places had double seams to suit just that purpose. I put Ilse' in a pair of very short men's style silk boxers and a silk camisole. The boxers were so short that whenever she walked, bent over, or sat down, her pubes would be visible to anyone who cared to look. While the camisole covered her breasts, the underarms were so low cut that the side view enabled the viewer to see everything they wanted. They put their wraps on, and we headed out for the hotel.

As we walked to the hotel, I asked the girls if they had any particular desires for the evening.

They answered, nearly simultaneously, "Lots of cock." As I was a true voyeur, I didn't see this as a problem, as long as there were enough hunks to go around.

We arrived at the hotel and after showing our invitation, we were ushered into a small conference room off the hotel lobby. At the door we were met by our host and hostess for the evening. They were a middle aged Dutch couple, very elegantly dressed as if going for an evening out. He was wearing a tuxedo, and she was wearing an evening gown. But as soon as they turned around to lead us into the room, we discovered the clothing was an illusion, as neither outfit had any back. Only a couple of elastic straps kept the half-clothes molded to their nicely shaped bodies. Very interesting.

Once again they went over the rules of the house. They then showed me a list of room themes that were available at the moment. As I mused over the list, the host suggested I take a look at a mini-harem room. He explained that it was particularly suited for a two female threesome, and if we were into any sort of bondage it would be very enjoyable. It did not take me very long to agree to his recommendations. When I agreed, the hostess explained that I still had two choices. One room on the third floor was in this theme and the floor was restricted to couples or threesomes. Another similarly themed room was on the fourth floor, and single men were allowed to go there. The girls wanted lots of cock, so the decision was easy. I took the room on the fourth floor. They gave me the key to the room, reminding me that the door must remain open as long as we were in it. I nodded my understanding and led the two girls to the elevator.

We exited the elevator to a hallway full of people, with a male to female ratio of what appeared to be about 3 to 1. The girls wanted lots of cock, and this certainly looked promising. I found our room, opened the door, and ushered the girls into the room. I was blown away with what I found.

The room had a king size bed, and laid out on the bed was some sort of bondage gear. Taped to the wall were a set of pictures and instructions for various ways to utilize the provided toys. The engineer in me was impressed with the wide variety of positions in which the gear could be used to bind a person. One particular picture grabbed my attention, as it had two girls in completely submissive positions, yet able to play with each other. I studied it closely and saw that what it did was hold each girl in a completely revealing situation with their legs wide spread, their bodies fully available to anyone, and positioned side by side. One girl's head was at the head of the bed, and the other's head was at the foot. Their legs were spread wide as were their arms. But the wrists were bound such that one girl's hand was restricted to a small zone of movement around the other girl's breasts. The second girl's wrists were bound in such a way that she had access to the first girl's pussy and very little more. In a matter of minutes I had Ilse' and Joanne stripped and in a similar position, although I had a tough choice as to who was going to receive the pussy treatment and who was going to get tittie attention. As I investigated the equipment a bit further, I realized that I could set it up with both girls getting either pussy attention or tittie attention. That made my choice easy. Inasmuch as I wanted to truly tease the girls sexually, I set it up for both of them to receive attention to their titties, leaving them no opportunity to pleasure each others pussies.

Before I had even finished binding the girls to the bed, I had an audience at the door enjoying the view of my two young sluts. As soon as I had finished clinching all of the bindings and placing gags in their mouths, a young man approached me and said something in Dutch. I responded in English, saying I didn't speak Dutch. He quickly changed to English, asking me if he could play with the girls. I told him he could do anything he wanted as long as there was no penetration of the girls and no severe pain was inflicted. His facial expression indicated disappointment, but it didn't keep him from playing with the girls. He started squeezing their tits, but soon moved his hand lower. It wasn't long before he had his fingers pumping in and out of their pussies. I surmised that this dude had no understanding of how to treat a woman, as he already had his cock out and was stroking it as he plunged his fingers into their pussies. After only a few strokes, I could see that he was close to cumming, and I whispered in his ear that he should cum on one of their faces.

That pretty much did it as he moved his cock over Ilse's face and with another stroke or two started shooting wads of cum all over her face. Globules of cum landed on her cheeks, her nose, in her mouth and hair and all over her neck and chest. After cumming, he left with nary a word.

Moments later another man, a bit older, asked if he could play with the girls. I explained the guidelines once again, and he agreed, saying that he enjoyed masturbating over submissive females. He took out his cock, and without touching the girls, he started stroking his nice sized dick over Joanne's face. Soon after he started, he said something to several guys in the doorway, and before I knew it, six guys were standing around the bed, stroking their cocks over my girls.

---------

Colleen arrived at Odette's at about 7:45PM. Odette explained that one of her clients was stopping by with his latest young girl toy. The man was extremely wealthy and in his late fifties. He had been widowed many years earlier, and had become serially monogamous, although in many cases the relationship with the girl lasted only a few weeks at best. At the end of the relationship the man sent the girl off with a considerable amount of money and moved on to his next plaything. Odette explained that the man had a very diverse set of desires and that she was never sure where his tastes might lie, but that he always came to her for a new wardrobe for his toy. Colleen was to model outfits for him and aid in the selection and fitting of outfits and in helping prepare the new girl for her time with him. Odette made it very clear to Colleen that the evening would likely involve considerable sexual contact of one sort or another. But until the gentleman arrived, she couldn't be sure where the evening would be going. But Colleen was to behave as requested and to do whatever was asked of her. Colleen's pussy, which was already damp from her imagination, moistened further.

For the next hour or so, Odette showed Colleen all of the different outfits that she might be modeling. They ranged from sexy evening dresses to risqué evening dresses to naughty party wear to sexy lingerie. Odette had already selected a wardrobe that would fit Colleen and show off her natural good looks. Odette had put on a long flowing dress that seemed to cover her entire body. However there were many slits in it so that as she walked or when she sat much of her body would be bared, as the pieces of cloth were held together at only her neck and her waist.

The gentleman arrived at about 9PM. He was about 6 feet tall with a full head of wavy salt and pepper hair, and a deeply tanned face with just enough age lines to look sexy. He was well muscled and obviously quite fit. As Colleen was introduced to Per, she could feel her pussy twitch as a result of the combination of his looks, his natural charm, and knowledge of what lay ahead for the evening. Inwardly, she hoped his cock was as good looking as the man The very young lady that was with him looked to be no more than about 18 or 19. She had long dirty blonde hair that hung halfway down her back. She stood about 5' 10" tall with smallish breasts and a thin waist. Her hips flared nicely, accenting a very tight ass, and her legs were muscled and long. She could easily have been a model herself. She was wearing low slung tight jeans and a too small t-shirt that let everyone know she was not wearing a bra, as the nipples pushed the material of the shirt outward. Her green eyes were focused downward in submission as she followed Per into the room. Per introduced Yvonne to Odette' and explained that he wanted her transformed into his house slut.