Colleen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Odette turned to Yvonne. "Are you prepared to be his house slut? Are you willing to do this of your own accord? Because, if you are not prepared for this role, I cannot be successful."

"Oh, yes maam. Definitely!" she answered.

"Good!" Odette responded. Odette continued by explaining that first they would find a couple of outfits for Yvonne to wear around the house. Then they would focus on clothes for going out in, and then finally move into the naughtier clothing. She sent Colleen into the dressing room with some guidance on what to start with, and had Per take a seat on the lounger, and Yvonne sitting next to her on a couch.

The first outfit Colleen modeled consisted of slacks and a top. The slacks were very tight through the crotch, clearly outlining the shape of Colleen's mound and pussy lips. The top buttoned down the front. Per Odette's instructions Colleen wore no bra underneath, and had only buttoned the bottom couple of buttons, providing ample viewing of her cleavage. The material was silk, and as it rubbed over Colleen's nipples they hardened from the sensuous feel of the silk.

Colleen strolled around the room as she had been instructed by Odette, pausing in front of Per and doing a pirouette allowing him to see the complete impression.

"I think I'd like to see her legs," Per offered.

"Go put on the short shorts with that top," Odette ordered.

Colleen did as instructed, changing into a pair of pink short shorts. The waist was low cut, and the bottom revealed a considerable portion of her ass cheeks when viewed from behind. They were tight, and Colleen adjusted the crotch, per the previous instructions from Odette, so that the crotch of the shorts slipped between her pussy lips, allowing the labia to be completely visible outside of the shorts. In this position, as Colleen walked, the material rubbed her pussy lips and her clit, causing the intended reaction. Her already moist pussy responded by getting even wetter. As hot as she was, she wanted to finger herself to an orgasm, but she knew that Odette would not approve. She smiled inwardly reflecting on how her most erotic of fantasies were all occurring on this trip to Amsterdam. And, she didn't want them to end. She was hoping and expecting to have several orgasms that evening, but she knew that they would occur whenever and with whomever Odette dictated. The thought caused her pussy to moisten even more, and her juices started oozing around the thin material of the shorts. She touched up her makeup and as she did so she wondered which of the three she would be having sex with. Per was extremely handsome, and he just oozed power. And Yvonne was innocently cute, and boy was she hot. Realizing that she had become very bi, Colleen moaned at the thought of lapping at Yvonne's cunt. And it would be so hot to do it in front of Odette and Per. Maybe one of them would fuck her while she was doing Yvonne.

Colleen sashayed back into the display room, and imitating the best runway walk she could do, she walked straight toward Per. She could feel her juices start to drip down her inner thighs, and she knew that all of them would know how wet she was. As much as she wanted to look him straight in the eye and see his reaction, she had to behave as a slut, which meant keeping her eyes down and submissive. When she was one step short of bumping into him, she stopped. Keeping her eyes glued on the floor, she struck several poses, starting with more natural poses, but quickly moving to naughty poses. When she turned away from him and bent over, making the short shorts stretch tightly over her asscheeks, he reached out and stroked her ass.

"May I, Odette?" he asked.

"But, of course, the usual house rules apply. I assume the same goes with your little slut as well?" Odette responded.

"Absolutely!" He continued, "Now, Yvonne, the house rules are that any of our guests can touch our toy in any way they want with the exception of penetration. Permission for that must be specifically given at the time. You are to behave appropriately with this understanding."

"Yes, master!"

Per had not moved his hand during the short conversation, but resumed his caressing of Colleen's rear. It didn't take him long to slide his hands between her legs, feeling her moistness. Colleen spasmed when his fingers made contact with her exposed labia. God, she was so close to an orgasm.

Per spoke again to Odette. "She's hot. And I think she is very near an orgasm. I want to see her cum when she models the next outfit."

Colleen almost came when he stated his demand. Fortunately she regained control in time with the realization that between Per, Yvonne, and Odette, she was going to be one sexed out babe before the night was over. Odette ordered her to model the 'special' home outfit for sluts and smiled, saying to Per, "I think you'll like this next outfit."

Colleen knew she would too. The top consisted of a halter made of a minimum amount sheer silk that did nothing but caress the nipples into constant hardness whenever the wearer walked. The shorts were made of the same material and were crotchless. But what made them extraordinary was that Odette had attached several strings of small beads from front to back through the crotch. When these beads were stretched between the wearer's slit and were up against the clit, the mere act of walking could induce an orgasm as one walked.

"Oh, and Colleen. Take Yvonne with you. Take her measurements and have her change into a lounging robe. Then, get her prepared the way I like my girls."

Colleen got the hint. When Yvonne returned to the room, her pussy was to be soaking wet with cum juices. The two disappeared into the stockroom. As Colleen undressed Yvonne, she learned more about the young girl. Yvonne was a third year university student at a small all girls school in Switzerland. She was in school because her dad didn't have any time for her, having married his third wife. She had met Per through a girl friend who had been Per's slut a couple of years previously. Seems the line on Per as a lover was that he was always in total control, but was sensitive to the needs, feelings, and desires of the girl, and generous to a fault. Apparently her girl friend had spent six months with Per, and had walked away with fond memories, a much broader and very pleasurable experience in sex, and about forty thousand Euros. While Yvonne's father covered all of her school expenses, her allowance for personal expenses was puny and she wanted some money of her own. And besides who wouldn't want to have sex with Per. Yvonne explained that during the first night with Per she had actually had her first orgasm with a man, even though she had been having sex with guys for a couple of years.

"Was that the first time you had an orgasm?" Colleen asked.

"Oh, no. I had my first orgasm at about 16 when I was masturbating while listening to my dad screwing his girl friend in the next room. Up until Per, I hadn't had an orgasm with a man. But, with Per, mmmmmm!" Her facial expression indicated pure delight.

Colleen had Yvonne stand on the modeling stand and started undressing her, but kept the conversation moving.

"So, the only way you have been having orgasm is through masturbation?"

"Oh, gawd, no!" Yvonne blurted out. "Girl-girl sex is rampant at school. With girls it is different. They know how to get each other off. Don't you agree?"

"Oh, yeah!" By then Colleen had fully undressed Yvonne, fully revealing her svelte well toned figure and a completely shaved crotch. "You are certainly in great shape!" she said admiring Yvonne's young nubile body.

"Yeah. I play basketball and volleyball regularly, and my roommate and I enjoy biking as well."

"So, tell me more about the sex on campus. Are all the girls lesbians, or what?"

"Oh, gawd, no. Virtually all of the girls are bi-sexual. It's just there aren't enough guys to satisfy our needs, and the counselors are really strict in controlling our time when we can be out with guys. Virtually the entire staff is women, and most of them are having sex with one or more students. Secretly we call the school Sex U. If my dad had half a clue as to how much sexual activity was going on, I'm sure he'd yank me out of there in an instant."

"Oh, do tell. How rampant is it?" As the conversation continued, Colleen started taking Yvonne's measurements, remembering her experience of the previous day. Colleen reveled in the sexual power over Yvonne that she seemed to have been given. She took advantage of each measuring opportunity to caress Yvonne's soft nubile body. As she measured Yvonne's bust, her fingers grazed over Yvonne's already upright nipples, eliciting a moan from the young girl.

Yvonne responded, "It's damn hard to miss. I arrived at the campus and was immediately assigned to a dorm room with a second year girl named Stephanie. She's British, with the typical fair complexion and reddish-blonde hair. She was even taller than me. I was instantly jealous as she had substantial curves in the all right places. I found out later that her mother had given her over 20,000 Euros of plastic surgery when she graduated from high school. Her body was awesome. Our room was fairly small with just enough space for our beds, chest of drawers, desks, a small frig, and a couch. Of course it had a small closet for hanging coats our clothes. During the first evening we got to know each other, but she headed out about 7PM to meet a friend. She didn't return until about 2AM. I found out the next day what they were up to, when Steph explained that the friend would be coming over to our room that night. She explained matter of fact that the friend was coming over for some sex play. I was welcome to stay, but if I did, I needed to know that they would be pretty loud and visible with their play and I would just have to get used to it. I could have gone to the library, but no way did I choose that path. By the way, what did Odette mean when she told you to prepare me the way she liked?"

"Oh, that. Well," Colleen stammered. "Well, it means that I am supposed to shave your pussy bald, which I clearly don't have to do, as you already have a shaved pussy. And I am supposed to make sure your pussy is soaking wet with your juices. And I assure you that she will verify my action when we return to the show room."

"Oooh! This should be fun."

After finishing with the measurements, Colleen had Yvonne relax in a chair, spreading her legs wide. Colleen kneeled on the floor between Yvonne's legs, noting that Yvonne's pussy lips were already swollen with sexual excitement. Colleen slid her hand up Yvonne's inner thighs, enjoying the control she had in the situation. Yvonne laid her head back on the chair and slid forward, eager for the attention of the older woman. She had been moist since arriving at the studio, and she could feel her juices flowing even more. Colleen's fingers reached the purplish swollen lips of Yvonne's labia, but she didn't stop there. Using her fingers she pulled Yvonne's lips apart giving her a full view of Yvonne's sexuality. She was rewarded with view of her swollen distended clit accented by the delightful smell of sex, causing an instant tingle in her own loins.

Colleen slid her fingers inside of Yvonne's pussy lips, coating her fingers with cunt juice. She then withdrew the fingers and brought them to her mouth, tasting Yvonne's juices. She returned her finger's attention to Yvonne's clit, and asked her to describe what happened when her roommate's friend showed up.

"Oh my gawd," Yvonne answered. "You want me to tell you about that while you're playing with me?"

"Yes, or I'll stop."

"Gawd. Please don't stop," Yvonne begged.

"Okay. I'll try. Steph's friend showed up wearing a tank top and jeans. She was about my height, very curvy, and about fifteen pounds overweight. She wore her brown hair in a pixie style and as most of us did at school wore no makeup. Steph took a minute to introduce her friend Jeannie to me, but as soon as the introductions were done, they were in a lip lock. They acted as if I wasn't even in the room. As they kissed, I watched Steph slide her hands up over the friend's tits. I watched as she squeezed Jeannie's nipples through the thin fabric of the tank top."

As Yvonne talked, Colleen did the same thing to Yvonne, sliding her hands up across Yvonne's taut belly to her nipples, and pinching them. Yvonne moaned and her nipples hardened under the pressure of Colleen's fingers. Colleen felt her pussy moisten even more, as she enjoyed being the one in control. "Go on."

"It only took them a couple of minutes to undress each other. They paid no attention to me as I lay on my bed watching them. I found out later that this was a regular occurrence at the school to indoctrinate new girls into the scene there. As soon as their clothes were off, Steph bent down and started sucking on Jeannie's nipples. I watched as she sucked them into her mouth, first one and then the other."

Colleen, now in the mode of doing to Yvonne exactly what she described, rose, peeled off her own clothes, and, bending over Yvonne, started sucking on her tits. Feeling them harden even more between her lips, Colleen parted her teeth and started nibbling lightly on the nubbins.

"Oh, Gawd!" Yvonne moaned. "I watched as Steph continued to suckle on Jeannie's tits. As she sucked, I watched her slide her hand between Jeannie's thighs. My pussy had already started to tingle at the wanton display of lust occurring right there in my dorm room. There was no way that I wasn't going to watch this display of live sex. Moments later, Jeannie's hand had slid between Steph's legs."

Colleen slid her hand back between Yvonne's thighs, slipping easily between her pussy lips. As her fingers slid deep within the folds of Yvonne's sex, she egged Yvonne on, "You should do the same to me."

"Oh, yes," Yvonne muttered. In less than a second Yvonne's hand was between Colleen's now wide open legs. Colleen's pussy spasmed as Yvonne's finger found her hard swollen clit. Colleen knew that both of them were already close to an orgasm, and as much as she just wanted to play with Yvonne, she knew that her assignment came first. She nibbled even more on Yvonne's distended nipple, and slid a third finger deep into her cunt. Yvonne returned the favor, finding Coleen's g-spot instantly. Colleen realized that this girl was no novice, having clearly learned a lot about girl-girl sex at the school.

Just as her orgasm started to wash over her, her fingers found Yvonne's g-spot and she returned the favor. Yvonne screamed in ecstasy, letting the people in the other room know what was clearly happening.. Yvonne didn't lose a beat, though, fingering Colleen to her first orgasm of the evening.

Despite her desires to continue play, Colleen pulled away. Both of them had juices dripping down their thighs. Colleen's first reaction was to clean themselves up, but she knew that Per and Odette would much prefer seeing them wet.

She then selected a lounging robe off the rack and draped it across Yvonne's shoulders, loosely tying it at her waist. She then proceeded to put on the deliciously wicked outfit that Odette had requested she wear. She carefully fitted the beads between her pussy lips. Her sensitive clit responded as soon as she took her first step, and she wondered if she could even walk into the other room without collapsing from the sensations of yet another orgasm. She managed to control the sensations and prepared to escort Yvonne back into the showroom. Before entering the showroom, Colleen whispered to Yvonne, "God, I want to hear more about your school activities. It sounds so fucking hot!"

-------

Meanwhile, my cock had hardened to its full length and girth as I watched the guys jerk off over my girls. I undid my trousers to free it from the confines of my slacks, and started stroking my cock slowly as I enjoyed the show. Every two or three minutes, one of the guys would cum all over the girls. As soon as one guy would finish though, another one would step up and take his place. All through this the girls lay there with their eyes wide open, playing with each other's tits. By now they were writhing on the bed as best they could, and their pussy lips had opened fully to reveal their wide open cunts. I could see that they were desperate for an orgasm. I just wasn't sure when or how I was going to oblige.

About that time a couple showed up at the door. The man was easily in his sixties, but the girl was barely over twenty. He was a tall man, easily passing for a retired basketball player and had on a terry robe that was open, revealing that he was in quite good shape. She couldn't have been more than about 4' 10" and a perfect figure with obviously enhanced breasts. All that she had on was a collar with a leash attached, nipple clamps with a chain between them, and some sort of jewelry clipped onto her clit. Her body glistened all over from some sort of wetness which I speculated had to be cum. He spoke to me in Dutch, to which I responded that I didn't understand. He turned and said something to the girl.

She translated for him. "My master would like to play with the pussies of your girls. If you let him, I will do anything you desire."

The man said something else to her. She looked at my large cock and I saw her complexion pale a bit as she gulped. She continued by saying, "My master would really like to see you fuck me in the ass while he plays with your girls. He says to tell you that I am a virgin back there, and he brought me here tonight for me to be properly fucked in the ass. He has been looking for a large enough cock all night." All the while her eyes had not left my cock, which I had continued to stroke.

"Is this true?" I asked. "Are you a virgin back there?"

"Oh, yes sir!"

"Are you prepared for this?"

"Oh, yes sir, He has made me take men's cum and lubricate my asshole with it, so that I would be ready." She looked demurely at the floor and added, "Yes sir, I am ready, but I beg you to please be gentle, but make it look good. Or else I will be punished."

"Ok. Tell your master that it's agreed. But you must start by eating the pussy of one of my girls, and make her cum."

"Oh, yes sir." She said something to the man in Dutch, and then crawled onto the bed between the legs of Ilse'.

The guys moved aside to let her in, but one of them started touching the girl. The man moved over Ilse's face and took out his flaccid cock, saying something in Dutch in a very commanding voice. The guy touching the girl immediately removed his hand and returned to jerking off over Joanne's tits. The man stroked his cock over Ilse's face with one hand while he started fingering Joanne's cunt with the other.

The girl quickly bent over Ilse's crotch, and I watched her bury her tongue in Ilse's pussy. Within seconds, Ilse's moans grew in intensity, and I knew she was already on the brink of an orgasm. Joanne was moaning loudly by now, clearly appreciating the attention of the man's fingers inside of her. She pinched Ilse's nipple even harder, and the combination of the nipple pressure and the girl's tongue on her clit sent Ilse' into orgasmic spasms, as she screamed in delight The man's cock responded to the scene and hardened, and I saw why he had brought the girl there, as his cock was no longer than about four inches when hard, and barely an inch in diameter. He had apparently gotten over any size issues long before as he casually stroked it over Joanne's face without any sense of embarrassment.

I told the girl to move around and do Joanne. She did as she was told, kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed and lowering her face to Joanne's hungry pussy. Her tongue replaced his fingers as she lapped at Joanne's cunt. I moved over to the bed and stood next to her spreading her legs wide. I could see cum oozing from her asshole. Another guy came all over Ilse's face as the girl's tongue found Joanne's clit. He continued shooting wads and wads of cum, coating her face chin and chest. Ilse opened her mouth trying to catch as much of his jism as she could, using her tongue to lick her lips and chin. I reached over and scooped up as much of his cum as I could and started rubbing it into the girl's anus. She jerked at the contact, but stayed in position, allowing me to do whatever I desired.