Colleen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texas Refugee
Texas Refugee
2,019 Followers

No matter how many times I see it or taste it, I am always dumbstruck by how wonderful Colleen's pussy is. The hair is dark and thick and feels like silk. When she gets excited the flesh between her legs swells up forcing the slit to open ever so slightly, allowing her juice to leak out. The clit starts to escape from its hiding place and sits there like a big pink button coming out of the hair.

I leaned forward and began kissing, nibbling, nipping at the lips of her cunt. Using the flat of my tongue I gave long, wide strokes along the length of her inner lips, stopping occasionally to push it inside as far as it could go. When she started the quivering motion that I now knew was the beginning of her orgasm, I moved to the top of her slit and took the clit between my lips. I pulled it in, sucking it like a nipple, massaging it with my tongue. I opened my mouth wide and tried to cover as much of her pussy as possible, sucking and swallowing all of her juice. Colleen put her hands against the back of my head to push my mouth even harder against her as her thighs clamped around my head. She suddenly pulled me up until I lay on top of her.

"Oh god Bobby, get your dick inside me quick. I need to feel your cum."

I always obey my older sister.

We were slamming against each other for only a couple of minutes when we screamed out together the arrival of another freight train orgasm. My balls are only average sized, but they should have been the size of grapefruits for the amount of sperm they were producing. It completely filled Colleen's womb and started a back-flow out around my cock and was oozing down her ass on to the sheets. The major waves of pleasure had stopped and my balls were still pumping out thick cream.

When everything had subsided we lay still with my cock still inside of her, hoping that the moment would never end. I held most of my weight on my elbows and dropped my head to whisper in Colleen's ear.

"You realize of course that I am living out every boy's fantasy."

"What, every guy wants to screw his sister?

"Not that fantasy, the other one."

"Which is...?"

"I am the high school freshman geek that gets to fuck the head cheerleader."

"Hey, the only reason I let you do that is because you promised to respect me in the morning."

"Sweetheart, what I feel for you goes way beyond respect."

"I haven't led a cheer in years, but if that makes you drop your socks, I just might have to take it up again."

We couldn't match our record from the night before and were physically capable of doing it only two times before falling asleep for the night.

I woke up the next morning to find that we were spooned against each other; Colleen was behind me with her cheek resting on my shoulder blade and her arm around my waist. After several minutes her arm casually drifted down until her hand rested on my dick and started to squeeze and pull. I rolled on to my back to give her better access and she lay her head on my chest. Just as things were starting to get serious, she let go and sat up.

"Ok bub, time to get up."

"I am up."

"Not that kind of up, get out of bed."

"WHAT! What I supposed to do about this?" I pointed down to my rock hard cock that was standing straight up.

"Don't you dare touch that. Just think about it all day, that will make it twice as good tonight."

"So there's going to be a tonight? I like the sound of that."

"Get a move on. We've got a lot to do."

"What could we possibly have to do at..." I looked over at the clock, "oh Christ it's only 7:30 in the morning."

"We have to pick up the girls by 10 and we need get the house in shape before they get back. I don't want the girls coming back with the house smelling like a bordello."

"And exactly how is it that my two nieces know what a bordello smells like."

Standing, Colleen reached down and cupped her pussy. "If you expect to see or touch this any time in the near future, you'll get your ass out of that bed by the time I count to 3. 1...2...ok that's better."

"You can be such a tyrant at times."

"I know sweetie." She bushed the hair back from my face and kissed me on the lips. "We'll start with a shower. You're starting to get a little ripe."

I lifted my arm and took a whiff. "Don't know what you're talking about, fresh as a daisy here. You in the other hand..."

Laughing, she took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. It was a good thing that Colleen had started us so early because the shower took much longer than it should have. Showering with Colleen was definitely going on to my list of things to repeat.

We got the house in order, changed the sheets on the bed and opened the widows to air out the bedroom. To be honest, it was smelling a little rank. We arrived at the high school with five minutes to spare.

We got the girls signed out, collected up their gear and all the crafts projects, said good-bye to their friends ("see you at school tomorrow"), loaded up the car and headed for home. Meghan immediately leaned over the back of the seat and said, "Mom, how come you're smiling so much?"

Colleen shot me a quick glance, wiggled her eyebrows and replied, "Uncle Bobby told me a funny story."

"Goody, tell us the story Uncle Bobby."

Colleen watched me with a grin as I struggled to come up with an answer to that one.

"I can't. It's a grown up story and little girls aren't allowed to hear it."

"OK...Mom, Brittany is going to get a pony and she said we could come to her house and see it, is that all right?"

"Sure, I'll call her mom and make arrangements," she said, then leaned over and whispered, "Nice save."

All the way through lunch, the rest of the afternoon and then dinner, Colleen and I were treated to a constant stream of consciousness description of every activity they did, every craft they made, every song they sang and everything their friends did. By the time they were done, we were as exhausted as the girls. By 7 that evening Meghan and Molly were sound asleep on the sofa. We picked them up and carried them to their bedroom. You haven't lived until you've tried to put pajamas on to a limp child.

We watched a little TV, waiting for several hours to guarantee that the girls were not going to wake up until the morning then went to bed ourselves. Colleen was right, thinking about it all day did make it that much more intense. This time we both had to bite the pillows to silence our moaning and screaming. The next day I would have to move the bed and headboard away from the wall.

The next morning I was rudely woken by Colleen shaking my shoulder. "Bobby, wake up. You have to get out of here."

"Why?"

"Because you can't be in here when the girls get up."

Ok, ok, ok, ok, I'm up."

I went in to the kitchen to start the coffee while Colleen got the girls up. We spent the next hour doing the things we normally do on a Monday morning in order to get out the door to school and the office. As I was heading out the door, Colleen was there as usual to hug and kiss me good-bye, still wearing her nightgown and robe. While she was hugging me, I looked over her shoulder to keep an eye on the girls. I pulled up the front of the nightgown and slid my hand down into her panties. I inserted two fingers into her hole and wiggled them around, using my thumb to rub her clit. I whispered, "Do you realize that we spent thirty-six hours without a single stitch of clothing on?"

"Yeah, that was a lot of fun. We'll have to do it again the next time the girls are away."

"Well, you know, they really like getting to see Mom and the twins..."

"I'll call Mom tonight and see how soon we can arrange something."

"Maybe we should join one of those nudist society groups."

"In your dreams buster." She pulled my hand out, gave a small push on my chest, and said, "We'll finish this tonight. Now out."

As I went through the door I called out, "good-bye girls."

"Good-bye Uncle Bobby."

I had just sat down at my desk with a cup of coffee when Peterson walked into my office. He started to tell me something then stopped and looked at me.

"Robert, you look like the village idiot with that grin all over your face."

I clasped my hands behind my head and leaned back in the chair. "Feel as happy as the village idiot, sir."

He smiled and said, "Good. Glad to see things are looking better."

Right then Miss Jennings walked in and dropped a stack of papers in my in-box. Without looking in my direction she said "somebody got lucky this weekend," then turned and walked away. Peterson was roaring with laughter as he followed her out.

That evening we did our normal weekday routine. During dinner everyone discussed their day, told jokes, planned the next day's activities and created general chaos. After dinner, the homework was finished early so there was time for the four us to play a quick game of Candyland before sending the girls off to bath time and bed.

Once we were assured that the girls were definitely down for the night, I was headed to my bedroom when Colleen grabbed my arm and pulled me into hers. As she was taking off her clothes she started talking.

"Bobby we need to talk."

"I hate it when you start with that phrase."

"Just shut up and listen. I've made a decision. From now on, you're not going to sleep anywhere except in bed with me. If you're in the other room at night I'll go crazy, I want you in here next to me."

"What about Meghan and Molly?"

"Think about it for a minute. They always go to bed before we do and always get up after we do. If we're careful they will never know."

"What about Saturday morning cartoons?"

She got into bed and pulled the covers up to her neck. "We have four more days to figure out the weekends. So what do you think?"

It didn't take me long at all to think about it.

"Ok, on one condition. You have to promise me that you will never wear any clothes to bed, nothing, nada, nine, nyet, zilch, zippo."

She smiled and pulled back the covers to show me the thick bush surrounding her pussy. "Deal. Now get your clothes off and get in here."

I slid into bed, settled in between her legs and whispered, "I must be the luckiest man in the world."

The next two weeks were like a dream come true. During the day we were focused on the girls, laughing and telling jokes, crying over skinned knees and struggling with homework. The big family project was teaching Molly how to ride a bike. Colleen and I followed the schedule closely and had the most delicious sex every night, most nights more than once. We were even able to deal with the Saturday and Sunday morning problem. Then disaster struck.

I was roughly shaken awake by Colleen as she whispered in panic. "Bobby, wake up. You've got to get out of here, and be quiet."

I rolled over to look at her and was horrified at what I saw. Meghan and Molly were sound asleep, dead to the world, lying in the middle of the bed between Colleen and me. As quietly as possible, I rolled out of the bed and onto the floor. I grabbed my clothes and crawled on my hands and knees out the bedroom door as fast as I could.

During breakfast Colleen was so nervous that she kept dropping things and I wasn't much better. At the door I asked, "Do you think they saw me?"

"I don't know, but we have to come up with a better solution. Now get going or you'll be late."

That night after dinner Colleen served us lemon meringue pie for desert, an unusual treat for the middle of the week. Just as we were about to take the first bite, Colleen spoke. "Girls, we need to have a discussion." There was a collective sigh from the three of us because we all knew that what was about to be said was going to be serious.

"Your Uncle Bobby and I had a talk today. Bobby feels very badly that he is taking Molly's room and that Meghan has to share hers, plus Molly's room is sort of small for a grown up. So, Bobby has been thinking of moving to his own home. I told him that we needed to talk it over with you girls."

They immediately erupted in protest. "NO! You can't leave; we want you to stay here."

"Well, can you help us to think of a better solution?"

Both of their faces went into a frown as they began to concentrate. Suddenly Molly broke into a big grin as she looked first at Colleen and then at me. "Uncle Bobby, mommy's bedroom is huge and she has a great big bed. Why don't you sleep with her?"

"I hadn't thought about that. It sounds like a very good idea, but what does your mother think?"

"Mommy, is it ok, can Uncle Bobby sleep with you?"

"I don't want him to leave either so, yes, I'm willing to give it a try and see if it works out...as long he promises not to hog the covers."

"Yay! You get to sleep with Mommy, Uncle Bobby." Then they both giggled, "And leave the covers alone or we will come and get you."

They ran down the hall to gather up Molly's things to move her back into her own room. I leaned over and kissed Colleen on the cheek and asked, "how did you know how to do that?"

She got that half smile of hers again and said, "Once you become a parent, these things just come to you."

So that night I permanently and openly moved into Colleen's bed and made it our bed. Molly never said anything, but you could tell that she was happy to be back in her own room. Things just kept getting better for everyone.

About a month later I woke up to find myself in bed alone with some awful sounds coming from the bathroom. I got up and went in to find Colleen on her knees with her head in the toilet. I ran to her in a panic and asked, "Are you ok?"

"Does it look like I'm ok? Go away, I don't want you to see this."

"But..."

"Just go away...oh god..." This was followed by something very unpleasant looking spurting out of her mouth. "GO!"

I went back and sat on the edge of the bed listening to some violent retching noises for the next ten minutes. Finally I heard the toilet flush and the sound of Colleen gargling with mouthwash. She came in and sat on the bed next to me, her face pasty white and her eyes slightly red.

"Honey, are you Ok?"

She turned her head and smiled at me. "Yes, as a matter of fact everything is fine, it couldn't be better."

"What happened, what's going on?"

"Well, let's think here for a minute. I'm three weeks late with my period and I've been puking my guts out for the last four mornings. If I remember the symptoms correctly from the last two times, there's a fairly good chance that I'm pregnant."

"WHAT? How? When?"

"You had better already know the how part, and as to when, it was probably the first time we did it. I was ovulating that day and some how I just felt it, sort of special you know."

"Are you sure?"

"I can't be one hundred percent positive until I take the test, but yes, I'm reasonably sure that we are going to have a baby."

I sat staring at her with my mouth open for several minutes before she spoke again. "Bobby...are you ok, say something."

I pushed her back on to the bed, spread her legs apart and slammed my cock into her. She yelped out, "Bobby...what are you doing...oh God...Jesus Bobby you're...oh God, oh fuck...don't stop." She put her hands on my ass, pulling me in and at the same time telling me to go faster and harder. I only had to stroke about nine or ten times before both of us screamed out our release. We lay there panting and gasping for air. After we had calmed down, Colleen turned and looked at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"What the hell was that?"

"If you're not pregnant now, I'm going to make damn sure that you will be."

"Does this mean that you're ok with the idea of being a father?"

"How could you possibly think any thing different?"

She cuddled in close to me and whispered, "I just need to hear you say it."

While Colleen got the girls up and ready for the day, I called the office to tell them that I would not be coming in. Together we dropped Meghan and Molly off at school then stopped at the pharmacy to buy a home pregnancy kit. Holding hands we raced into the bathroom. As Colleen sat on the toilet and put her hand between her legs to pee on the stick, I unbuckled my belt and shoved my pants down to my ankles. When the pee started, she reached over, grasped my dick and began sliding her hand up and down. When she finished, Colleen laid the stick on the counter and said, "We have to wait for ten minutes."

I pulled her up by the hand, spun her around and made her bend over the sink. Driven by some type of animalistic compulsion, I shoved my cock into her from behind. She immediately began pushing back against me, neither one of us caring if the other one climaxed. The only thing I wanted was to leave another load of sperm in my sister's womb. The screaming of our orgasms was magnified by the echoes inside the small room. She turned her head and looked back over her shoulder, smiled at me and said, "I think being pregnant is going work out pretty good for me."

Colleen picked up the stick, looked at it for a second and said one word.

"Positive."

With the urgency of knowing about the pregnancy over, we spent the rest of the morning in bed making love, slowly, tenderly, passionately. In the afternoon we got dressed and I went to pick up the girls while Colleen phoned the doctor. She got an appointment for later in the week to have the official test, but it didn't matter, we already knew.

We were deliriously happy during those first few weeks. When she wasn't looking, I would catch Colleen smiling and slowly rubbing her lower stomach where our baby was growing. Our friends and neighbors began to smile when they looked at us as though they knew something was different.

By the third month, Colleen was beginning to show and we knew that we would have figure out some way to let people know. Since no one in San Miguel knew that we were brother and sister, we decided to neither hide it nor broadcast it, but go with a direct response if asked. Yes, Colleen is pregnant and we are overjoyed. Let the rumor mill feed itself...the live-in boyfriend knocked up that nice widow woman. As far as the office was concerned, when Colleen was really showing, I had her come in and pick me up for lunch. By the time I got back an hour later, everyone in the building knew I was going to be a father and Miss Jennings was already making plans for a baby shower.

The family however was a different matter.

Colleen hated maternity clothes, so the only things she would wear were two pairs of overalls left over from the last time she was pregnant, or a couple of pairs of track pants with an elastic waist that I had purchased for her. When Colleen got big enough that loose clothing couldn't hide it any longer, we decided it was time to tell the girls. One night after dinner, she brought out the lemon meringue pie.

"Girls, we need to talk."

Meghan and Molly froze in place; their eyes focused on Colleen, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"You girls are growing up so fast; you're going to be in the second and third grades next year. You're just not my little babies anymore. Uncle Bobby is at his office all day while you're at school so I'm here alone. You know how much I love tiny babies so I was wondering...what would you think if Mommy had another baby?"

Both girls squealed and clapped their hands. "That would be wonderful. How soon can we get the baby?" Meghan looked over to me then back at her mother. "What about Uncle Bobby, he lives here too. What does he think?"

"I agree, I think a baby is a wonderful idea."

"Good. I'll go clean my room so she can sleep in my room."

"Will not, she's going to be in my room."

The girls went into the living room still arguing about where the baby was going to sleep when Molly ran back in out of breath and yelled, "We want a sister, bothers are icky," and ran back out.

I looked at Colleen with admiration. "You're very good at this."

Texas Refugee
Texas Refugee
2,019 Followers