College Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing pleasures of a college education.
3.1k words
4.5
46.8k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[In this series of stories, I strongly encourage you to read the prior chapters leading to the current one.]

*

Jen buzzed me. "President Warwick, Trisha Campbell is here to see you."

I had been waiting for this for what seemed like weeks and my heart picked up a beat at the thought of the young woman outside my door and what was about to happen to her. Perhaps it would be more appropriate to say what I was about to do to her. "Send her in Jenny. And then wait for me as we discussed in the private residence."

My private residence was the entire top floor of the administration building and was accessible via two private elevators. The university saw fit a number of years ago to renovate the upper floors of the building with the top floor as the President's residence, and the next floor down for visiting guests. The wrap-around terrace of the top floor provided a magnificent view of the campus, as well as the local terrain. Plus, it was incredibly private.

My pulse quickened as Trisha walked through the door and closed it behind her. Voluptuous was the only way to describe her -- an extraordinary combination of attributes that were sensually pleasing in so many different ways. The more than lecherous thought crossed my mind that I would love to meet the mother that produced this child. Sun-bleached auburn hair fell across her shoulders and framed an aristocratic face. Penetrating green eyes. She wore a short pale green sundress that accentuated her eyes and left little to the imagination -- but just enough. She had clearly spent time in the sun sporting a light tan and freckles. It was clear that as she aged, she would be a woman with curves in all the right places -- her very presence was a subtle sultry aroma and I could barely constrain my desires. And when she sat down in front of my desk, crossing her legs in such a provocative manner, I could tell that she was exactly what Jen had described. A perfect little cunt. There was clearly no point in delaying the inevitable.

I stood up and walked around to the front of my desk, and leaned back against it, the growing bulge clearly visible in my pants. "Ms. Campbell, I'm glad that you could join me today."

"President Warwick", she started, before noting my half-formed erection. Her eyes lingered just a moment too long before she stammered "I was happy to hear that you were interested in me as a representative of a successful student here at Macalester."

A slip of a smile crossed my lips. I had concocted that story to check her work against her actual grades. "Oh yes, that. Well, I'm sorry to say that that's not exactly the reason for your being here today. I must profess to a small amount of deception. Something's come to my attention and I needed your prior coursework to get a better understanding of what that something is."

A look of momentary confusion crossed her face. "Can you tell me what that is?"

I looked intently at her. "For starters, many of your classmates here consider you a complete fucking bitch. And I have little tolerance for arrogant little cunts -- although I do enjoy the process of rehabilitating them. So tell me, are you? A fucking bitch that is."

Her face reddened and her anger was clearly evident. Her eyes smoldered as she jumped to her feet. "You can't talk to me that way! Who the hell do you think you are?!?"

As she started to turn, I stepped quickly toward her. "Before you leave Ms. Campbell, there is one other thing I need to clear up."

I pressed the button in my hand and the large video screen over the conference table came on and sharpened into focus -- with a very clear image of Trisha Campbell topless and dropping to her knees between the thighs of one of our very distinguished, but apparently, not very well-endowed professors. A look of horror crossed her face as she watched her fingers wrap around the small prick and her mouth absorbed the small head. "Where-where did you get that?"

"Ms. Campbell, apparently you are not only a complete fucking bitch, albeit a very attractive one, but from the looks of things, something of a whore as well. Let me explain the position that you're in. By 8 am tomorrow morning, I'll have this revealing little video of you posted on every porn site imaginable and referenced by your name. Just imagine, every time someone does a search for your name -- they'll get this image of you. Every friend, every family member, every future employer."

"You wouldn't dare! It can be traced back to you..."

"I assure you Trisha, it won't come back to me. I employ a very talented former computer hacker for just this purpose. I got her a job by hiding her convictions, and I reward her handsomely for a variety of services -- one of which is to eliminate any electronic footprints I leave behind and make sure nothing ever gets traced back to me. She has come in quite handy on a number of occasions. And she is both very grateful and very loyal to me. No one, and I mean no one, will ever know that I had a hand in it. As a matter of fact, the most likely suspect will be the owner of that very small cock that appears to be cumming in your hand. I do hope you got an A+ for that."

She looked sick. "You can't do this."

"Hmmmm....but I can. I also don't think you still see the full picture yet. I've also placed a hold on all those transcripts for graduate schools. Beginning tomorrow, your transcript will reflect a number of failed courses, a dismissal from the college as part of a cheating scandal, and you can bid your future goodbye. I think you can call sucking your professor's cock for a grade a cheating scandal, don't you? Do you understand yet?"

Her face was ashen. And she repeated herself "You can't do this. I'll sue you. My mother has the best attorneys money can buy. They'll eat..."

"I'm not done and don't threaten me again. Once I discovered this little video of you, I had my employee search your university and private email accounts. Don't look so shocked. Although you should be more careful about the emails you keep. I've discovered, for example, that in your responsibilities as a support program assistant for our high school summer program that you slept with one of the students. Those were very steamy emails"

She managed to stammer "That's illegal. You can't do that. My mother's attorneys..."

'Au contraire, young woman. Did you know the young man you seduced was 15? Did you also know that the 6-year difference in your ages makes you a felony sexual predator in this state? Even as a female, the local district attorney salivates at cases like this. If convicted, and based on the emails archived on our system you will be, you'll have to register as a sex offender everywhere you go for the remainder of your natural life."

I walked back around to the other side of my desk and I looked up at her. "You have a choice to make immediately. Say the wrong word, and I'll hit the upload button here, and you are likely to become an instant internet sensation. At the same time, a sampling of emails will find their way to the local D.A. and I'm sure warrants will be issued by tomorrow morning. And your mother's lawyers, well, they won't be able to touch me. You have 10 seconds to make a decision."

She looked at me hard and hesitated. Dawning recognition crossing her face as to what I was willing to do and just exactly what that meant for her. "What do you want?"

A slight smile crossed my lips. "Why, you of course. If you agree, all of this goes away. The videos and the copies are deleted. The transcripts are restored. The emails with the young stud mysteriously disappear. And you are well on your way to a very bright future. If however, you offer so much as even one little protest, your life as you know it is over."

The reality of her situation finally struck her and her head dropped. "Alright."

"Alright what?"

"I'll do as you ask."

I sat back in my chair, clasped my hands behind my head, put my feet up, and tested my limits. "Why don't we see? I want you to strip."

She hesitated again, her eyes never leaving mine. "You are a complete bastard."

"You actually have no idea -- but you are going to find out. Now strip."

She unbuttoned the sundress, exposing more flesh with each button undone, glaring at me the entire time. Finally, each strap dropped from her shoulders, and she briefly held it in place before letting it fall to the floor. Her arms immediately covered her breasts and she stood somewhat defiant, if slightly humbled.

I stood up and came around the desk again standing a few paces directly in front of her. "Take off the rest."

She grimaced, but reached down, slipping her thumbs under the edges of the white lycra, and pushed them slowly over the tops of her hips. She pushed until the light fabric fell to her ankles and she stepped out of them. One arm now crossed her breasts, the other hand hardly covered the light brown triangle between her thighs. The tan lines across her hips were scintillating to say the least.

I walked over to her and pulled both hands to her sides, leaving her exposed. "Leave them there." She shifted uncomfortably. I stepped back, directly in front of her, and began to undress, letting her watch. First my tie, then shirt. I pulled off my shoes and socks and unbuckled my belt and pants, letting them drop to the floor. I wore a pair of silk boxers, and my semi-engorged cock strained against them, begging to be released. I pushed them over my hips and my half-formed erection popped out. I stepped out of them as they fell to the floor.

I stepped close to her, took her chin in my hands, and bent over and kissed her hard. She shuddered as if something foul had touched her. I laughed at her discomfort. "You didn't like that?"

"You're a disgusting pervert," was her only response.

I stepped back and stood directly in front of her, enjoying her discomfort. I reached down and took my firm shaft in my hand and slowly began to stroke my cock. I was excited, exposing myself to her like this, controlling her. My hard cock ached, and a thick glistening drop of fluid appeared at the tip of the swollen purplish head, finally leaving a glistening trail as it trickled down my cockhead and onto the shaft as I continued to slowly stroke my prick.

She was graced with firm breasts, but I was intrigued by the light brown nipples and aureoles the size of half dollars. And despite her protests, her nipples were hard.

I grinned and reached over and let my fingers, barely grazing her flesh, trace a line from the center of her neck, down between her breasts, over her taut stomach and finally ending just above the thatch of hair between her thighs. I reached up and pinched her right nipple, pulling hard as she grimaced. I pulled her over to the large conference table in the room. "Lean forward and place your hands flat on the table."

As she did, I stepped behind her, pressed my hand down between her thighs from behind and slipped my middle finger in her slit -- I felt her start, but I also knew she was incredibly wet. I watched her face intently in the mirror on the wall across from her. I felt her stiffen as I teased her sensitive clit and I pulled my hand back and slipped my finger in my mouth, tasting her. Her face flushed as I saw her looking at me in the mirror, and I enjoyed the taste of her cunt, smiling at her with an evil grin. I pressed myself against her back, pinning her to the table. My erect prick came to rest upright in the crevasse of her ass. My hands grasped her hips and I ground my cock against her. I let my hands drift lightly up her sides, teasing her, slipping them around to cup her full breasts. I bent over and whispered hoarsely in her ear "So you think I'm a disgusting pervert? Let me assure you, you have no idea of the depths of my depravities."

With that I grasped her nipples between my forefingers and thumbs and squeezed them hard, pinching them between my fingers. She screamed at the pain and tried to shake free, but I kept her pinned to the table with my weight. I rolled the hard nipples between my fingers. I pressed my mouth to her ear and whispered fiercely "How does that feel Trisha? Do you want more?"

Her hands clawed at mine trying to pull my hands from her breasts and her nipples. "Noooooooooo....."

"Beg me to stop, bitch. Beg me to stop and I might."

"Please, no more. Pleeeeeeeease."

I released her nipples, but cupped her breasts. She gasped with relief as I stopped and leaned forward on her hands.

I nibbled lightly at her ear, softly groping her, pressing my cock against her. With one hand, I grasped her chin, turned her face toward me and kissed her hard again, my tongue probing her mouth. My fingers slipped through her hair, and grasping her hair hard, I jerked her head back and again pressed my mouth to her ear. "For the next six months you belong to me. In any way I want you. Your mouth, your cunt, your ass, every inch of your body are mine to do with as I please. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head slowly and I could barely hear the "yes" that escaped her lips.

"Good. Now turn around."

As she turned, I pressed myself against her again, my cock hard against her stomach. I grasped her hips again and pulled her hard against me, kissing her again. I took her hand and placed it against my prick, feeling her fingers wrap around my shaft. I raised my hands to her shoulders and pressed down, pushing her to her knees. I looked down, her hand around my prick, my cockhead directly in front of her, the tip glistening with cum.

"Now, show me just exactly how much of a cock-sucking whore you are."

She began stroking me slowly, her eyes intent on my prick. My thick hard shaft ached, and dark purple veins lined my cock. My cockhead was swollen and sensitive and my eyes glazed over as I felt her stroking the length of my shaft with one hand, and then felt the other cup my balls and begin to softly squeeze them. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she lowered her head, and I groaned heavily as I felt her mouth on my prick. Gently sucking, her tongue worked its way around the swollen head, probing the tip, and then gently sucking again. I grasped the back of her head and pushed her head down, forcing my cock deeper in her mouth.

I was mesmerized as I watched her head bob up and down over my prick, feeling her warm wet mouth as it repeatedly caressed my aching cock. The thick shaft slipping in and out between her soft full lips -- I lightly slapped her face to remind her of her position. Feeling her tongue tease the rim of my cockhead. Her fingers gently squeezing my now swollen balls. I started as I felt her fingers slip between my ass and probe the tight hole. I couldn't take my eyes off her -- on her knees in front of me - her breasts swaying with each repeated motion -- her firm ass and broad hips teasing me. The urge to simply shove her on her back, spread her legs and fuck her savagely and repeatedly was nearly uncontrollable.

I couldn't control myself any longer and began slowly thrusting in her mouth. Watching my hard cock slide in and out between her soft lips -- the shaft glistening wet from her mouth. Feeling her gently squeeze my balls, then holding them firmly momentarily before releasing them again and starting the process over. My cock ached for release and I began to fuck her mouth harder. She gagged slightly each time I forced my cock too deep. She finally grasped my thighs with her hands, letting me hold her head in place and fucking her mouth. My balls ached and she would occasionally let go of my thigh and softly stroke them. When she squeezed my balls a final time, I could no longer hold back.

I drove my cock deep between her lips, finally feeling the inevitable explosion. My back arched and my body was momentarily rigid as the sensation overwhelmed me. She gripped my balls firmly as thick streams of cum flowed in her mouth. I could barely control myself as I tried to shove my prick deeper between her lips as I came. I finally wrapped my hand around my prick, pulled it from her mouth, and watched in ecstasy as the last thick drops of sperm splashed across her face. I could finally take no more, and I pressed my cockhead back between her lips, my balls finally empty, as I felt her gently sucking me, draining every last drop of cum from my prick.

I finally pushed back from her, feeling my limp cock fall from her mouth, and looked down at her. Her hair disheveled, her lips and cheeks coated with a glistening mixture of saliva and my cum, and an odd combination of both resignation and lust in her green eyes, I felt my prick twitch and began to get hard again. I reached down to take her hand and pull her up. "Now that you've taken the first step, Trish, it's time to take the next." I pulled her up, walked her to the door at the back of my office, opened it, and took her into the elevator that led to my private campus residence.