College Affairs Ch. 02

Story Info
The best days of my life... have just begun.
1.9k words
3.73
16.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers

The farewell party was in full swing, everyone was dancing around us. We sneaked out of the party with the help of Manish and Meghna. Manish had arranged for a bike for us to get to our apartment, we knew it would be late before we could sneak out.

Horny as we both were, the minute we entered our apartment, we were all over each other.

We kissed passionately, I picked her up in my arms and carried her all the way to the bedroom, she tried to undress me, but I wouldn't put her down. Finally, I set her on the bed where she pounced on me. Zarine covered my face with kisses. Soft pecks. Wet. Deep. Sloppy. Her tongue snaked into my mouth.

She pushed me down on the bed and straddled me. She pulled at her own clothes, tearing at the buttons and then set to undressing me. My shirt came of, but I wouldn't let her go any further. There was a wickedly pernicious glint in my eye.

I sat up and pulled her close. One hand cupped a wondrous, naked breast. My mouth went to the other. I made circles around her nipple with my tongue, causing it to stand up. Then I blew softly on it and it hardened immediately. I bit softly and she moaned with pleasure.

I kissed my way back her chest, to her collarbone, then her neck and under her chin. I breathed in her ear. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course, I do," she moaned.

"Good."

I put my feet on the floor and stood, still holding my lover in my arms. She wrapped her legs around me and kissed my shoulders. I turned and sat her on the bed, which was just the right height for me if I wanted to have her right then. But I didn't.

"Close your eyes," I whispered, squeezing her erect nipple.

My hands left her for a second I covered her eyes with a satin blindfold ribbon. It was soft. Silky. I tied the blindfold and kissed her again. I had something else in my hands. I tied more silk to each wrist.

I guided her to the center of the bed and pushed her flat on her back. I placed a pillow under her head. My fingers ran the length of her body. Gently, I pulled her skirt and panties down.

She lay naked, fully exposed and blind. Vulnerable. But with me, none of that mattered. Her trust in me was complete.

I shed the rest of my clothes and cuddled up next to her. My fingers continued to trace lines on her body. Unable to see, the rest of her senses seemed heightened. My touch tickled and aroused her.

"I am going to make love to you," I said, kissing her shoulder. "If I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, just say 'stop'. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she moaned softly.

"Say it."

"I understand," she purred.

"Good."

I straddled her chest, my hardening cock resting between her breasts. I took her hands and made her cup her tits, then she squeezed them together around my engorged sex. I continued with several short strokes, playing with her nipples.

I lifted her head forward and gently kept my cock at her lips. Her lips parted for me eagerly. She tried to put her hands on my ass, meaning to draw me deeper into her mouth, but I pulled on the ties around her wrists and her arms fell away from me.

Keeping up the same short strokes in her mouth instead of between her breasts, I tied the bonds on each wrist to the posts on my headboard. Zarine lay there, helpless. Completely at my mercy.

She gave a disappointed sign as I withdrew my cock from her mouth. I lay on top of her, my hard cock wet with her saliva, so near her hungry pussy. She started to grind against me, hoping I would relieve her desire. But she knew I wouldn't. Not yet.

I rolled to the side, my body still pressed against her. Propping myself up with one hand, I took the other and turned her blindfolded head towards me. My tongue forced my way into her mouth, penetrating her. Violently. Lovingly.

My hand roamed down her body, stopping to roll her nipple between my index finger and thumb, then continuing down her naked form. My hand forced her legs apart. I ran my fingers in small circles along the insides of her thighs.

Zarine pulled against the ties holding her down. Unsuccessfully.

I pressed against a finger to touch her swollen clitoris, softly, then harder. My fingertip touch became stronger, more intense. Faster. She bucked against my hand. My cock twitched against her leg.

I moved my finger faster and harder against her sex, every now and then pausing to dip a finger inside her wetness. My tongue continued to assault her mouth, rough and tender at the same time.

I kissed behind her ear, at the top of her neck. She shivered with delight. A gasp escaped her lips as one finger, then two, penetrated her. My breath teased her neck. I left a line of slobbery kisses down her neck to her collarbone, then I traced the same line and blew softly. The coldness made her shudder and she pulled again against her bonds.

"What do you want me to do to you?" I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck me."

"Not yet," I teased, rubbing her clit again. "What else?"

"I want you to eat me."

"Where?"

"My pussy," She moaned.

"How do you ask?"

"Pleeeeeaaasse," she wailed, pulling again at the ties.

"Please, what?"

"Please eat my pussy, Rajeev. Please, God, please," her voice became a whisper. "Please eat me. Please . . ."

I pulled away from her, although my hand never left her pussy.

She cried out in surprise when the ice cube touched her nipple. She squealed with delight as I moved the ice cube all over her breast, leaving a cold trail of water on her body. I took the ice cube in my mouth and paid equal attention to her other nipple and breast.

All the while, I continued to massage her clit and sex with my hand. Rubbing, pressing, penetrating.

When the first ice cube was nearly melted, I dropped it back in the cooler, got another one and took it between my teeth. With the edge, I made a line down her belly, until I was laying between her legs. I pushed them further apart.

The heat of her body mixed with the cold of the ice made her shake uncontrollably. In ecstasy, she rolled her head back and forth on the pillow. Nichole moaned.

I quickly replaced the coldness of the ice cube with my warm mouth, which made her body shake even more and she let out a loud guttural moan.

She reflexively tried to sit up, but her bonds held and she collapsed back on to the bed. Already super-sensitive from my earlier treatment, her clit exploded with pleasure as my hot mouth enveloped her steaming sex, sopping up ice water and her wetness alike.

"That feels so good," she moaned. "Oh, God! That feels so good . . . I'm about to cum, please don't stop . . . please don't stop . . . please . . ."

As I worked her pussy over, I reached up and squeezed one of my lover's breasts. It sent her over the edge. With an ear shattering scream, Zarine lost herself to the orgasm. It consumed her.

She bucked her hips against my mouth. Her pussy flooded with cum, which I lapped up and devoured. She pulled against her ties, but to no avail.

Zarine screamed. And moaned.

Her orgasm subsided, but didn't stop. I wouldn't let it. Still working my fingers in her pussy, I kissed my way up to her face and kissed her.

Her tongue entwined mine. Our teeth knocked together and our lips bit and nibbled at each other.

I climbed on top of her. I pushed myself up until I was on my knees.

She tried to wrap her legs around my waist, as if to pull me inside her. But I pushed her legs apart.

Back and forth. Back and forth. I cockhead took over for my hand.

"Rajeev," she cried out. "I need you inside me."

"You do?" I bent over her and my mouth locked on to one of her breasts. I continued to rub my cock against her pussy.

"Yes."

"How do you ask?" I slapped my cock against her clit.

"Please, Rajeev!" she said, desperately.

"Please, what?" I slapped her again with my cockhead.

"Please fuck me," she sobbed. Her desire had overpowered her. Her need was insatiable. Her voice was but a plaintive whisper. "Please fuck me, Rajeev. Please . . ."

"Of course, my love." I kissed her tenderly, wiping away the tears that fell out from under her blindfold.

Her mouth fell open as she felt my head push into her. She arched her back as my cock penetrated her ravenous pussy. Slowly. It seemed to never end.

She gasped as she felt must have felt my cock all the way in her. I kissed her again, my tongue penetrating her mouth as my cock penetrated her pussy.

Again, she tried to put her arms around me, but she could not. She must be wanting to envelope me in her embrace. To pull me close. To give me the pleasure I gave her.

I began to pump my cock in and out of her slowly at first, then faster. And harder.

In and out. In and out.

I took her legs and spread them wide, then put her calves on my shoulders and began to drive my cock into her. With every stroke, there was a sharp slap! as the hilt of my hard sex connected with her.

She pulled futilely against her bonds. Tears of desire and lust flowed down her cheeks as another orgasm cascaded over her. She shuddered.

I pumped faster and harder. My hands went to her breasts. They squeezed and pinched. I kneaded them together. All the while using my cock like a hammer on her pussy.

Zarine thrashed underneath me, overcome with passion. She tried to buck her hips against me. The ties held her down and I steadied her, she came all over my cock, buried deep in her sex.

She cried out again.

I felt my orgasm rising inside and couldn't hold on any longer. I pumped my cock faster inside her pussy and came with a loud guttural grunt and shouted out, "Zariiiiineeeee, I loooove youuu darling".

And I blacked out immediatly after that. For how long I don't know.

When I came around, I realised that I was still on top of Zarine and that she was calling out for me. I immediatly untied her and enveloped her in my arms.

"Hello, lover," she returned my embrace.

"How long?"

"Not long," she smiled. "Just a couple of minutes.". There was silence for couple of moments.

What did you do to me? I can't move."

"Good." I kissed her tenderly. She closed her eyes. The musky aroma of sex permeated the room.

"Where did you learn how to do that?"

"I bought myself 'The Complete Idiots Guide to Amazing Sex' last year at a book fair." I laughed out. She laughed out with me.

"I am exhausted, and my wrists are so sore. You are an absolute Junglee. I will never make love to you again if this is how you treat me", she said teasingly.

She jumped when my hand touched her still swollen, still sensitive clit. "Hey! Stop that!"

"What's wrong?" I said teasing. "Can't keep up with me?"

I attacked her again. And again. And again.

That was the last sex we had till after 10 years later.

prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers