College and New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh Miss. You can't be in here like that," the girl said.

Claire turned and said, "Like what?"

"Naked," she said.

"Well I'm just enjoying my coffee over there with my friends. No one can see us over there, so is it really that big a deal?" Claire asked.

"Just make sure my boss doesn't catch you," she said.

"Thank you so much," Claire happily replied.

Claire then made her way back over to us. Colleen was still shocked at Claire's display, and frankly I was as well. I was beginning to think Claire could get away with being naked anywhere.

"See you guys, I told you it would be no big deal," Claire said.

"I can't believe you did it. You seem so confident, so unashamed," Colleen said.

"Yeah, I am. I prefer to be naked. Why should I be ashamed about a lifestyle I love?" Claire said.

"She makes a good point," I said.

"I wish I was like that," Colleen said.

"You can be. Just give it time," Claire said with a wink to Colleen.

With that we finished our coffee and forcibly dressed Claire. We then made our way back across campus and headed back home. It was almost time for dinner so we said our goodbyes to Colleen and made our way into our apartment. Claire and I quickly got comfortable and started watching TV. We had dinner and just kicked back and relaxed. We were both tired from a long day of getting things unpacked.

We were just getting set to start back into unpacking when we heard a knock at the door. I got up and made my way over to the door. Thinking it was someone we probably already knew I opened it slightly only to find Colleen on the other side.

"Hey Jess," she said.

Normally, when I answer the door nude, I hide behind it in case someone I didn't know was on the other side. I wasn't really worried about my nudity at that point, because I was a bit shocked. Colleen was on our doorstep, completely nude!

"Oh my god. What are you doing?", I asked.

Colleen then walked right on in, and I closed the door behind her.

"I just thought that I would see what all the fuss was about," Colleen laughed. "I actually spend a lot of time nude at home when I'm alone, I just always thought I was weird."

"Obviously not," I said.

"I was also so jealous of how comfortable you both were with your bodies. I want to be like that. So I decided what the heck, and didn't bother getting dressed to come up here," Colleen said.

"You have a wonderful body. You should show it off more," Claire said.

"You've come to the right place for nudist training," I giggled.

Colleen did have a wonderful body. As this was the first time we had seen her naked, I was a bit shocked how comfortable she was around us. She had long brown hair with slight curls that went down to the small of her back. She was thin but not too skinny, and definitely had curves in the right places. Her breasts looked to be about a B cup, and her pussy was trimmed into a nice landing strip. She definitely could stop traffic if she went out naked.

"Well, so whats the first step in my nudist training?", Colleen asked.

"Well we can start by just hanging out together nude. Maybe plan a trip to a nudist club or beach," I said.

"A nudist club?" Colleen asked. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that quite yet. Lets see how things go."

We hung out with Colleen the rest of the night. We stayed in and watched some movies and just relaxed. We tried to get her to go on a little trip in the nude, but she wasn't brave enough. We eventually talked her into a trip to our nudist club Saturday before classes began. We thought that was the best place to get her feet "wet" so to speak. So the trip was set, and we were excited to introduce our newest friend to nudism.

12